My First Game (mf/mm)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

My First Game (mf/mm)

Post by Redman »

This is a really short story, so don't expect a lot of it.
Back in the mid-ninties, when I was about 5 or 6, I went over to my friend Al's house. He was about the same age. Our moms were running errands, and his older siblings were left to babysit. Brian and Brooke were fracternal twins, 12 - 14 years old. I can't rememaer exactly.

So, as Al and I played together, I guess we bothered them. I do recall tossing stuff at Brooke and making her mad. Finally they chased us. Al was faster than me, but I was more elusive. (he always won tag, i always won hide and seek.) I guess they knew that, so our sitters chased Al down first when we split up.

I hid in a closet and heard a commotion outside. After things died down, I snuck out to see what happened. In the backyard, I saw Al sitting in a wagon with a blue rope around him and Brooke was tying his feet. Suddenly, Brian grabbed me from behind. He held my arms above my head and marched me outside and announced, "I've got another prisoner!"

In short order, my arms were tied down and my feet tied together and I joined my buddy in the wagon. Here's where the memory gets bizzare.

I can remember clearly being pulled around in the wagon while me and Al laughed and cried at the same time. I can even remember what we were wearing! (me: white shirt, black shorts, dark green chucks. Al: black shirt, jean shorts, grey sneakers. Brian: blue shirt, jean shorts, white sneakers. Brooke: grey shirt, black shorts, no shoes.) I remember they stopped to tickle us once.
The next thing I remember is being tied up inside, feeling sore and tired, and me and Al had our shoes of and gags on. I have no idea what happened in the hour that went by.

Our moms came home and laughed at us and made the twins untie us.

So, thats my first experience. Hope you enjoyed it!
Last edited by Redman 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
I'm always available for roleplay! Message me on:
Telegram: @BigRedd122
Discord: BiggRedd#7217
Kik: TheBiggRedd1
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for that.
Don't worry about it being a short tale, it's still good to have it.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
DomTiesMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DomTiesMen »

Very nice story! An story dosen't need to be longer as long it is fun to read and well write, and you did an amazing job here!

Seems to be a good a good memory, interresting how you remember so well the facts! It was fun to read how the twin brother did captured both of you guys and tickled you. Really fun story!
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

Thanks for the feedback! I have some other stnries from my childhood, but I don't know if I can share all of them here, as some got intimate. But still, its great to be here!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for that consideration, Redman, we do have to be a bit careful about intimacy between minors.
It gives the nasty-minded an excuse to attack us.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Thanks for sharing. It was a nice read.

I would like to read more, if you feel like sharing another story.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

FelixSH wrote: 4 years ago Thanks for sharing. It was a nice read.

I would like to read more, if you feel like sharing another story.
I will share some vanilla stories publicly. But there are some i will have to keep private. Pm me for those.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Thank you redman for your intresting childhood story. Yes it was short, but sweet. I'd rather read a shorter, but detailed story than make time to sit through reading an excessively long and mind acheing story.. remember.. what makes a good story quality not quantaty.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic