Strict as possible M/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Strict as possible M/M

Post by Johnny »

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been off the last few weeks, I wasn't feeling well, then Dan wasn't feeling well. We're both back to normal now and this story takes place a few hours ago. I'll have everyone know that bondagefreak's stories have have inspired this as Dan and I both love his stories. Now without further ado.

After a few weeks off of our tug games Dan and I had discussed putting me in very strict bondage, with a harsh cruel gag and seeing how long I could last. I arrived at his house Dan greeted me at his front door like always wearing shorts, Crocs, and a flannel. I had my gym shorts, tennis shoes, ankle socks and tee-shirt under my coat. I took off my coat and threw it on a chair soon after greeting him. It wasn't long before he had everything laid out. Rope, electrical tape, duct tape, shoe laces and a plastic Walmart bag with my "special" gag knotted shut.

He started off with my ankles, calves, below the knee above the knee, and then my thighs. He made them tight but fairly comfy. Next my arms, he started at the wrists, then forced my forearms together and tied my elbows together. He had trouble pushing the rope in-between my arms they were so close. He wrapped rope around my fore arms and with the same rope he wrapped just under my chest to pin my forearms to my body.

Next he brought over the bag he had knotted shut, I myself was unsure of what it was. He pulled out 2 pairs of underwear and socks and said I could choose. He held them up to my nose and they were absolutely disgusting! Bleh! I said "neither!" (Bondagefreak's stories always made this sound fun... Until it actually happens!) Well Dan being the kidnapper type that he is said "ok both then." As he was putting one of the socks into the one pair of tighty whitey's he told me he bought them used from the salvation army and has been wearing them for a week straight. He quickly held my nose shut and out them in my mouth so he wouldn't have to hear me complain. Dan really caught me off guard, I knew he had something cruel in mind.

I could instantly taste the smell and the saltiness of them I was trying to push it out with my tongue when the electrical tape started to be wrapped around my head pushing them back further behind my teeth. Mmmmph! He wrapped the electrical tape round and round and round until my mouth was completely covered. This was by far the most effective gag I've ever had. I had to concentrate on not gagging and breathe through my nose slowly. It was a thrill to think who could have been wearing the underwear before Dan. It could of been a cop, a fireman, a school principal my mind raced with possibilities while he then pulled my feet towards my hands putting me in a hogtie. My toes were in the center of my hands. He started pulling off my shoes and there was nothing I could do about it.

My shoes came off and so did my ankle socks, I felt him using the shoe laces to tie my big toes together and connect it to my elbows. I couldn't move or so much as utter a sound. He tickled my feet a bit. I've never felt so helpless the ropes were so tight I'm sure I looked a bit like biscuit dough wrapped in rope with my skin bulging around the ropes. He pulled another pair of underwear out of the bag and put it over my head so the crotch area was right over my nose and he wrapped duct tape around my already highly effective gag to hold the underwear over my nose. Then he wrapped more around my eyes so I couldn't see and to hold crotch stained sweat soaked fabric close and tight to my nose.

I was so regretting this and loving it at the same time. Why do I crave this? I thought to myself. I find it very interesting how I find myself feeling very safe and secure as usual even in such a cruel and unnecessarily tight hogtie and gag. The duct tape covered my ears as well and silenced out a little noise I was in a world by myself. Dan put on a movie to watch while I was all trussed up so he could be near. The only thing I could do was move my head and I managed to role over to my side a few times and Dan would just use his foot to help me back on to my belly. I would occasionally get teary eyed holding back coughs and fighting my gag reflex. I imagined myself as one of bondagefreak's victims being like this for an entire weekend. I didn't see myself lasting a half hour but I kept pushing through thinking just a few more minutes every 5 minutes or so.

Dan watching his movie would ask if I was alright every few minutes. "aha" is all I could say, trying to scream caused the underwear shoved in my mouth to go further back and cause me to gag more. The electrical tape was so unforgiving, it's like it was pushing the underwear further back every minute. Finally I couldn't take it anymore, my hands had went numb from my arms being smashed together inside of all the rope, my shoulders were on fire and the underwear felt like it was about to go back into my throat too far. I shook my head no making mmmmm sounds. Dan quickly rushed over and took the tape off and then got my gag out. I coughed for like a minute straight!

I asked how long I lasted as he was untying me. (That's for you all to guess in the comments and I will tell you later on :D) I lasted much longer than I had originally thought despite the gag being harder to deal with than I had planned. I certainly wasn't going to last a whole day or all weekend though. But it's not like any of the victims in bondagefreak's stories had a choice. I do have some bruising and rope burn from the ropes. Thankfully I can cover them all up! I'd like to hear everyone's guesses on how long I was tied!
Last edited by Johnny 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Kik: johnnygmmy
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

I could get into what’s wrong with the Salvation Army, and numb hands are definitely a gtfo sign, but all in all a good story!
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

Haha! He told me salvation army, I didn't think they accepted things like underwear. He could have just been messing with me too haha and the numb hands is never fun, I got untied right after so all is well now. Thanks for reading!
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

Another good one! Though I would be careful how much you pack in your mouth..You wouldn't want to choke, or even worse, vomit...
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

Love this
beserkade12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by beserkade12 »

Love your stories! I think this may be one of your best so far
If bondage is a cake then a gag is the icing ⛓
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thanks for posting this. I could see myself in that situation., Not sure how long I would last.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
beserkade12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by beserkade12 »

I’m guessing maybe an hour? Two hours at most? If it’s more than that hats off to you. I’ve been in a similar position with a dangerously tight gag before and I don’t reckon I could’ve lasted more than an hour like that
If bondage is a cake then a gag is the icing ⛓
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

Surprisingly I lasted much longer than I thought! According to Dan I was like that for 1 hour and 42 minutes. I'd like to see if I can beat my record sometime soon. Dan thinks he can tie me better next time to help me last longer and has an idea about how he can gag me also.
ChucksTied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChucksTied »

Great read!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I was gonna guess just over an hour. Don't think I could last as long as you did. The bondage sounds great, but that gag - yipe!

Maybe if he doesn't stuff your mouth quite so full you could last longer next time. Don sounds like an empathetic and resourceful dom. You guys make a good couple.

You write well and tell fun tales. Thanks for sharing!
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

Wow, that sounds incredible! I would love to be bound and gagged like that, I love extreme bondage and testing my limits. I’d love to see how long I could last!

Good on you for holding out as long as you did, it sounded like a real challenge
Craftytied
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Craftytied »

Love this story and the extreme bondage
mig137
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mig137 »

Great story, amazing how long you have endured the strict bondage and the thick gag. I would be happy if I also had the opportunity to be so tightly bound and gagged.
;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic