3 days grace M/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Raian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

3 days grace M/M

Post by Raian »

The story begins with my cousin (lets call him Josh) visiting and my Mum and Gran leaving us in charge of each other and the house for the next 3 days straight, Josh's mind had already gotten to work so when they left the next morning at 9am he had everything laid out and ordered me to be ready for 10am (which I was not, something I would suffer for later) its 20 past before I am good to go wearing the maids dress he had chosen for me to wear, Josh begins to tie me up using zip-ties to secure my wrists together behind my back and repeats on my elbows both above and below the joint, then to reinforce he wraps duct tape around each and then continues it around my body across my chest binding my elbows to my body and the same with my wrists reducing my movement to little more than a flex of my muscles and twitch of my fingers, which he doesn't like so using zip-ties again fastens my fingers to each other and again wraps with tape and bringing the tape around tightens my arms fully to my body.

discomfort starts to set in but my protests will have to wait, Josh forces a sock in my mouth and holds it in place with my red ball gag which like my upper body is padded with extras, using vet wrap he winds it around my head 4 times bringing my eyes to water as the sock is pushed further back 'say the safe word' ( always good to have one ) he commands, but I just couldn't little more than a muffle came out, I wasn't getting out of this until he wanted me to.

using the remaining vet wrap he winds it around my eyes cutting off my sight for the next few hours, Josh then proceeds to my legs, crossing my ankles and zip-tying them and the same pattern takes place as he zips my knees together both above and below then strengthening with tape, believing him done I begin to struggle but in all honesty it was pointless I let out a wine to admit my defeat as I know I was never getting out of this one, my senses are dazed when he hoists me over his shoulder ( understand his build is much more masculine than me and he likes to flaunt whenever he can ) and he carries me for a few minutes before putting me down but my balance just goes as I strain to compose myself but he steadies me before ordering me to knee down ' the challenges will begin soon ' he exclaims, I hear him walk off into the distance and I am left alone in the darkness unsure of his plans but excited at the possibilities

……… 1st time doing this hope you enjoyed will tell you the rest if you do …………...
Last edited by Raian 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Not bad. but two things number 1 a big one gender tags. number 2 make the paragraphs a bit smaller makes it easier to read. otherwise not a bad opening.
Raian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Raian »

part 2*

There I knelt for what felt like forever ( turns out it was only 15 minutes ), Josh returned to the room plan now ready to unfold and the day truly able to begin,
' over the next 3 days you will face 3 challenges all focused around Respect, Discipline and Fitness. Along with each of these you will have to win as many games as possible but for each one you lose will determine what your punishment will be at the end of each day, but you can worry about that later let's start with your first respect challenge' an evil tone set in his voice.

he walked over and hoisted me to my feet and explained the rules, which were simple all I had to do was bow everytime he entered the room or left the room for the next 30 mins. Only a few issues would lead to my failure the 1st being my blindfold, 2nd because he carried me to my location I had no idea what direction I faced and so furthermore were the door was and 3rd was the carpet flooring made it so I was unable to hear properly when every step he took was with caution to not give away his location. I did attempt and for a time I bowed continuously but the only thing I achieved was making myself dizzy so I abandoned this plan.

'and time' he bellowed the 30 mins was up and as I knew I had failed, but I wouldn't have time to hear how badly just yet as he pulled me back dragging my heals across the floor and arranging me bent at the waist with my nose pressed against the wall, the space in between filled with what felt like paper but had a strange weight to it. ' now its time for the Discipline challenge, you need to hold this paper against the wall for the next 45 minutes, but I haven't made it easy, you'll learn in what way later '

like that the timer began and I realised the awkwardness of my scenario as attempt to nudge the paper higher resulted in it moving further down the wall and with me already being bent in half moving further down was not something I wanted to do, within 10 minutes my forehead hit the wall and the paper crashed to the floor as sarcastic clapping filled the air ' I expected you to last longer such a shame, that's another failure, because I thought this would take longer I will just leave you here but you must remain bent at the waist until my return, then we will begin the next event.'

and there I would remain for the next half hour.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great start! Looking forward to reading more
Raian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Raian »

thank you am glad :)
Raian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Raian »

Part 3*

I remained in the position ordered of me, the time passing slowly my focus was on not falling over mainly but what these punishments could be, at first I thought they couldn't be too bad but them I recalled the day so far and it was only lunch time.

My thoughts were put on hold as my eyes were released from their encasement and the light shined through, what sweet relief it was, it was time for the final challenge of the day the Fitness challenge, this was again like all the others simple but followed the same pattern of a twist, I had to hop from the kitchen through the living room along the hallway up the stairs across the landing to the at the front of the house and back again 10 times within 5 minutes.

As I said simple, so I began to hop the main difficulty at this point was the wooden floors in the kitchen and hallway, if I was bare foot it would be fine but I was wearing tights so grip was not with me at any point but I powered through taking caution to an extent but knowing I could do this until I got to the stairs, they had never seemed so daunting before but every step was a mountain itself, this is were a lot of my time went but I had completed it only to reach the room and Josh slammed it shut behind me, I screamed in defeat as best I could through my gag as Josh mutters through the door 'time for the first part of your punishment, look out the window'.

my gaze went to the outside world as I see Josh at the top of the driveway at first I thought he was going out for the day but then holding out his hand for me to see he buries 2 pairs of scissors in the front garden and marks the grave with another set.

Returning to let me out the room he explains if I want to get out I have to go get the scissors, but it was the middle of the day and I really did not want the neighbours seeing me, then in a voice so innocent he asks 'do you want to play some games?'
Raian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Raian »

Part 4* bit of a long part sorry

the day wears on as it hit lunch time and Josh begins to remove my gag slowly removing the vet wrap secured around my head, next unbuckling the ball gag underneath finally allowing me to spit out the sock that had taken residence practically in my throat at this point, it took a good while for my jaw to ease back to normal as I relearnt my ability to speak, I hoped downstairs to the kitchen table were a drink was waiting for me, but my cousin is never that nice he had put a small amount on a plate.

I never turned it down though as it was welcomed in any form my throat was that dry. I had some but made a bit of a mess in the process to which Josh decided to deal with moving the plate he picked me up and sat me on the table, lifted up my ankles and turned my legs forcing the rest of my body to follow suit ' I try to do something nice and this is the thanks I get' he exclaims, using a ziptie he brings me into an effective hogtie, I try to argue back only the be silenced by his hand firmly pressed against my mouth 'your already getting punished later don't make it worse' and with that a spider ring gag was pulled tightly into my mouth.

there I was hogtied on the table with my mouth held open with a gag I never knew Josh had, I never squirmed as my bindings were just as strong now as when they had been applied 2 hours earlier, he places the plate back in front of me and tells me to enjoy as he begins making lunch in the kitchen and tells me about the games we will be moving onto and dropping hints about my punishment later on tonight.

The 1st game would be cross the line - he explains 'you will be frogtied and laid on your stomach in the hallway were you will have to crawl all the way down and touch the door, if you touch the door you win if you don't you fail, and you really don't want to fail anymore' now concern grows to what that punishment is.

I gargle out the best I can 'why not what is going to happen?' but he continues to cook

not to long later he turns his attention back to me as he releases my legs but I don't enjoy it long again he secures me in full bondage bringing me into the frogtie, bending my legs and only using duct tape this time wraps it around my ankles pressing my heel against the base of my bum and continuing around the top of my thigh at the groin and repeating on my other leg after which he picks me up again (at this point I should be used to this) carrying me into the hallway laying me on my stomach.

walking away to deal with his food he says to start the game I snap into action believing I will not fail, I use my knees to try and propel myself and immediately I am aware of my problem due to my tights I still have no grip on the wood floor, I was not ready to be defeated and begin to roll down the narrow corridor as Josh sits on the floor infront of me and the door blocking the whole way eating his food he gestures to continue but I can not get passed him and I really can not crawl over him but I do not admit defeat.

time passes and Josh finishes his food stands up and gives me my chance to progress returning to find me only an arms length from the door I take pride as I am about to win but as always Josh doesn't want this his hands grab underneath my arms and he pulls me right back to the start and buckles a dog collar around my neck and latches it to the banister
'call when you give up' and like that I was alone again in bondage my mouth wide open and I had no where to go and I would remain there for 2 hours more
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

A very hot time indeed. The challenges and the twists Josh adds are quite fiendish. A very good story (although zip ties for that long would be WAY past fun).
Raian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Raian »

I will admit it was and would really not recommend for anyone to try for that length it took forever for the markings on my wrists and elbows to go.
and a fiend is a nice way to describe him in this haha I had a few choice words on the day
Usp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Usp »

How you been?
Raian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Raian »

Usp wrote: 3 years agoHow you been?
good thanks drop us an email address is in signature
Leafythecat