Addison comes over. Mf/f.. m/f

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Zero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Addison comes over. Mf/f.. m/f

Post by Zero »

Me and Carman have this mutual friend name Addison. Addison is the same age as us at 12 years old, just about 4 months younger. Now Addison is very hyper, shes the kid the teacher always has to remind to use our "inside voices."
It was planned to have Addison over for a sleepover, course sleeping in Carman's room. This all happened few days ago in the evening.

So Addison has black hair and purple glasses over her green eyes, wearing thin black hoodie with the zipper down, showing a white tshirt. She had on bluejeans and black socks. Me and my twin sister Carman, blond hair and blue eyes. I was wearing a black tshirt and bluejeans while Carman was wearing a blue sweater and bluejeans, both of us barefoot.
Well majority of the day was spent playing this and that, some video games and what not. It was the day after Thanksgiving, so we were stuffing ourselves up with left overs, mostly the pies and the sodas lol. So me and Carman, yeah we were pretty hyper. For Addison, swear people in the houses down the road could hear her everytime she talked, in theirs homes. Mom had been in her room most of that time, wonder why...

So anyways it was starting to get late, and Addison was still jumping off the walls. This point she was running from the livingroom and into the kitchen seeing how far she could slide in her socks trying to "beat her record." I looked at Carman and said "think this is a good time to get a roll of duct tape."
"Yeah really" Carman say with a smirk, then look at me to ask "serious arnt you?" "Well yeah" I said with a chuckle. Carman got up from her place on the couch and say "going to help? This wont be easy." I nod and got up too.

I pull a wooden armchair into the livingroom as Carman got the roll of tape from the kitchen, stopping Addison from trying to slide again as she walks back into the livingroom. "No, go sit" Carman said pointing to the chair. Addison eyed the roll of duct tape in Carman's hand, and looked at the chair then said looking at me and Carman "what is this?"
"A insane institution" Carman said as she grabbed Addison's shoulder and turned her around and guided her to the chair. Addison sat in the chair and proceeded to tap her hands on the armrests and she swings her feet back and forth as Carman began duct taping her wrists to the armrests.

Carman proceeded to duct tape her upper arms to the back of the chair, than she bent down and duct tape Addison's legs to the chair legs. Addison looked down at herself once Carman was done duct taping her to the chair, then started rocking the chair back and forth yelling "heeeeelp! Hhhheeeeeeeelllllp!"
"If you dont hush I will stuff your mouth with your socks" Carman said putting her hands on her hips. "I wish you would" I said standing at the side. "You wouldn't dare!" Addison say as she stop her struggling to give Carman a serious look as to say "try me."

"Alex, remove her socks" Carman says, to which Addison yell in a playful tone to sound scared "nnnnoooo!" Addison's feet were a few inches off the ground, I bent down and pulled her socks off, resisting the urge to tickle her now bare feet, and stood up as I balled up her socks.
Addison sealed her lips shut as she tilts her head back as far as she can. Carman came behind Addison, she lifted Addison's hood over her head and wrapped duct tape around her head and mouth. "Mmmmpphh! Pphmm mmmmpphh!!" Addison says as Carman steps away. "What do I do with these?" I asked holding Addison's socks, Carman just shrugged then said "guess you can put them with her shoes by the door."

So I stuffed Addison's socks in her shoes and sat on the couch watching Addison struggling and yelling in the tape gag. How annoying Addison could be, I thought she was really cute. Now duct taped to a chair and struggling, was a nice show.
Carman walked out from the kitchen with a plate of pumpkin pie and sat on the couch, and we watched TV. I half pay attention to the TV and half at Addison struggling wildly off and on.

After a while, Carman had finished her pie while now and had placed her plate away, coming out of the kitchen with a glass of soda. She had finished her soda, and one point Carman took one of the ice cubes and went over to Addison and held the ice cube to her neck. Addison's eyes went wide started shaking her head side to side as she struggle and yelling "pphhmmmmm!"
Carman moved the ice and placed it on her hand, which was a mistake when Addison was able to grab ahold of the ice for a second before Carman pulled it away. Then Carman bent down and held the ice cube to the sole of Addison's foot.

Then it came to me, while Carman was occupied.... I grabbed the roll of duct tape and and tackled Carman from behind. There was a slight struggle between me and Carman, but eventually I got my sister onto her belly and duct taped her hands behind her back. I got up and moved to tape Carman's ankles.
I sat on the floor after I gagged Carman with a few pieces of duct tape and watched the two girls. I looked over at Addison and the urge returned to me, so I reached over and gave Addison's right foot a quick tickle.

Addison tensed up like electricity just ran through her and gave a muffled scream in the gag. So I grin up at her as I positioned myself and started tickling her feet more. Addison struggled hard, screaming and laughing as I tickled her. In her struggle, Addison almost fell sideways in the chair, so I stopped.
I got up and went behind Addison and started to tickle her sides, but there was no reaction. Addison turned her head and made a muffled "ah ha" which came out like "uuph pphhuuummmm." I then asked I switch to her belly "you not ticklish here?" To which Addison shake her head.

I looked over at Carman, who has been flopping around in struggle this whole time. I came over to her and sat on the back of her legs and started tickling Carman's sides. Then before long I turned around and tickled her feet.
I sat back on the couch watched the girls struggle as well with some TV. It was maybe ten minutes when Carman had slipped her left hand out from the tape. Her sweater sleeve was still caught in the tape, I'm guessing the sweater was thick enough for her to slip out. Carman sat up and took her a moment to get her hand out from her sweater, and a little bit longer for her to free herself.

We left Addison taped to the chair for another hour or so before letting her go.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Sounds like a fun evening. I guess she wasn't all to happy about it? Did she get revenge?
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Redman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Redman »

Hm. I need to read the true stories forum more often. Lol. Very fun game, Z!
I'm always available for roleplay! Message me on:
Telegram: @BigRedd122
Discord: BiggRedd#7217
Kik: TheBiggRedd1
Leafythecat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Leafythecat »

Good way to calm someone down :p
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic