Me and Renee. F/M..M/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Rebellious_19
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Me and Renee. F/M..M/F

Post by Rebellious_19 »

Hey everyone, I am Daniel. Like most of you that I have read, got into bondage first by getting hooked on childhood TV shows. Growing up in the country, least were I grew up, it wasnt unusual for someone to end up tied up for fun. Me and some friends had some experience growing up, I may share if people are interested.

This story happened just last Friday night. I live in a one bedroom house in the same area I grew up in, and had my girlfriend over after work.
I am 19 years old, average length blond hair and blue eyes. Slim body, wearing a black shirt, dark blue jeans and barefoot.
Renee, a childhood friend and girlfriend now, she is also 19. Burnette hair just past her shoulders and green eyes. Slim body, wearing a denim button down shirt with a white tshirt underneath, blue jeans and barefoot.

Me and Renee work at the same place, decided to spend time alone at my house away from her parents at her house. Sitting on the couch watching The Last Man Standing that I had recorded on the TV, Renee cuddled next to me with my right arm around her. It was the episode with the escape room, and after the end of it I said "you know, I wouldn't mind trying one of these escape rooms." "It seems like it could be fun" Renee replied.
"I wonder where you would go to do this." I say.
"Well we would have to look it up."
"Or make one for ourselves."
"Yeah, could I guess." Renee tapped her index finger on her lips for a few seconds and grinned looking at me.

"I have an idea" Renee says.
"Do you?" I replied, looking back at her. "You...still have those handcuffs right?" I grin, knowing where she is going with this "that I do" i say. "Let's get them out, and try this escape room deal."
I pat her arm before getting up and walk to the bedroom, with Renee following behind. In the bedroom, I opened my dresser drawer where i keep nothing but things for binding someone. I picked up one of four pairs of handcuffs and turned around. "So, how should I do this? I asked.

Renee shakes her head and takes the cuffs from me saying "no no. I'm tying you up. Turn around." I smirk and turn, and Renee brought my hands behind me and cuffs my wrists. "Down on the ground" she says, and I get on my knees as Renee helps me lay down on my stomach. I hear her go threw the drawer, then Renee sat on her knees beside me and felt my ankles behind cuffed. She then bent my legs up and used a third cuff to hog cuff me, I moaned a little from the restriction I am put in.

"Now, here is the key" Renee says as she jingles the key in front of me. "Find the key, get yourself out of these cuffs. Then, escape the room. Questions?"
"Yes" I say "if I escape, will it be your turn?" "IF you escape" Renee replies "I'll do the escape room." "Sounds good to me" I say.
"Good" Renee says as she holds up a rolled up sleeve I cut off a shirt "now open up." I opened my mouth and she stuffed the sleeve into my mouth, than used a blue handkerchief to tie it around my head, cleaver gagging me. Next, a black handkerchief was used to blindfold me.

"Okay, I placed the key on the floor" Renee says "all you got to do is find it."
"Mmmmpphh" I say. "Good luck. Oh, and you got to the time i come back."
"Hhhhmmmmph?" I muttered. Renee replies "yeah, I'm going to go on home. Text me when you're free, if I dont get a text I'll come by in the morning to release you. Love you Dan." Then the door was closed.

"Mmmmpphh!!" I yell squirming around, knowing she wouldn't hear me. I rolled onto my left side and tried feeling for the key, having difficulty with being hog cuffed like I was. Not feeling it, I squirm to move an inch and felt the floor, still not finding the key. Sweeping the floor with my fingers and toes, hoping to feel the key at some point. I had no sense of time, so I couldn't tell you just how long I was wiggling across the floor looking for that key. Realistically, about 10 to 15 minutes went by before I decided to take a break.

I lay on my right side, moaning quietly in the gag before slightly pulling on the cuffs. I start to struggle helplessly, really wondering if I was stuck like this until the morning. It wasnt really late, was about 6pm when we finished watching TV. I start to wiggle around the floor again looking for the key. One point I bumped into my bed, giving me a sense of where I was in the room now, then I slowly wiggle onto my stomach and layed there for a moment. After I caught my breath, I pulled and tugged on the cuffs.

It was that point I heard the door open, then heard Renee say"still tied up huh?"
"Mmmmpphh!" I muttered straining against the cuffs. Renee giggled, hearing her walk towards me. "Its been about 40 minutes, and I got bored" Renee says, and I feel her scratching the top of my head. "How you holding up?" Renee asks.
"Mmr"
"That's good." Her fingers goes down my back for a moment, was really relaxing. I lay my head down and let the feeling sink in. Than her fingers goes to my side and gave a quick tickle, making me moan as I squirm. I than felt her hands on both of my sides, tickling me for a good minute as she giggles at me while I squirm and laugh in the gag.

She tickled me for a good while, until with all my thrusting to get away I ended up on my side. Felt Renee wrap a arm around my legs like a one armed hug and brought my ankles onto her lap. Now I can feel that Renee was sitting cross legged at my left, now holding my legs with her right arm in her lap, least as well she could with me hog cuffed.
I focused on slowing down my breathing for a minute, then I tensed up when I felt her hand lay on the side of my foot. This made Renee giggle before saying "something wrong?"

"Mmmmpphh mmmrrrrrr" I say, trying to squirm away but Renee kept a hold on me. "Dont want to be tickled?" Renee asks. I shake my head as I groan "nnnuummmmph."
"And what can you do to stop me?" Renee asks, feeling her fingers gently tap the side of my foot. "Nnnnuummmpphh rrrpphm"
"Oh, ok" all Renee says, than starts slowly dragging her nails up and down the bottoms of my feet. I fought the best I could, but course all I manage to do was thrust helplessly as Renee continues to tickle my feet.

"What you going to do about it?" Renee asks, in which all I could do was thrust around with muffled laughter. Renee giggles as she speeds up the tickling, continuing to tease like she always does. She eventually stopped, giggles slightly as she moves to rub my head. Renee helped me roll onto my other side, where I was now facing her. I felt Renee slip her left arm under my head as she lay on the floor with me, kisses my forehead before whispering "I love you."
"Mmm mmmrrrrrr mmmmpphh."

Renee undoes the gag, in which I spit out the sleeve. We kissed some before Renee gets up and takes the blindfold off. I blinked as I adjusted to the light again, and I watch as Renee reach into her pocket and, pulled out the key.
"You had the handcuff key the whole time?" I asked. "I did" Renee replies as she released me. I stood up and stretched, saying "that is cheating. No fair at all." Renee smiles and just shrugs "what you going to do about it?"

Some time later...

I just got out of the shower, changed into white shirt and red pajama pants. I walked out of the bathroom and went into the livingroom. I smile down at Renee and ask "you doing okay?"
Renee layed on the couch on her stomach, with her feet resting on the armrest. Her hands duct taped behind her back, along with tape wrapped around her arms just below her chest. Her knees and ankles duct taped, along with a few strips covering her mouth as a gag.

"Mmmmpphh" Renee says looking at me. I smile and went and sat on the couch, Renee sat up to cuddle next to me. I wrap my arm around her as I used the remote to pick something to watch on the TV. That's how we sat for the next hour or so, watching TV as Renee squirmed off and on until it was time to let her to go home.
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

Cute story! Thank you for sharing - you have an awesome girlfriend!
Z-Man
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Z-Man »

That's an awesome story, thanks for sharing!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

> all you got to do is find it

So easily said, so hard to do (when the key is not there to be found).
Great story, thank you for posting it.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
ThePaulaG
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ThePaulaG »

That was a nice story. Sounds like you all had fun
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Somehow I had missed this story when it was originally published. Loved it when playful couples have fun tie ups and take turns tying each other up. Great story!
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

I would play
PrinceProdigal

Post by PrinceProdigal »

Yes, really nice story. I hope the two of you have stayed together.

Thanks Canuck100 for re-surfacing this tale for newer members to find.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic