Double Date Gone Wrong (M/F & F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
rachie-rachel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Double Date Gone Wrong (M/F & F/M)

Post by rachie-rachel »

Hiya, i thought i would share a little story, its based on a true story, Sarah is my best friend, i have changed the names of the people involved BTW. I have added some bits in for the story, however what happened here, actually happened. There is a part 2 which i will add depending on feedback here.

Steve was a normal sort of guy, 6ft tall, average build, look a little older than his age, and was generally mature, not super strong but not weak and i would say he could use handcuffs. He was 23 years old at the time and training to be a prison officer, had short styled hair and was usually well turned out. Sarah his gf, also 23 was not really a fighter or a struggle, not what i would call submissive but passive and generally would struggle a little but comply with any cuffing attempts. Sarah was a cute blonde, with long hair, nice smile about size 16 and about 5'4, nice curvy figure. 
Steve was supposed to be meeting Sarah at her aunties, Linda, and with her partner going for a walk into town for some drinks and a take away. When Steve arrived, he was a little surprised, no one appeared to be ready, Steve was smartly dressed, in smart jeans and trainers with a smart shirt, Sarah was in knee length denim shorts and a vest top, Linda, in her early 40s, short blonde hair, around 5'11 and slim was sat on sofa looking annoyed, wearing pyjamas, matching vest top and tight is long bottoms.

Steve seemed a bit confused as Sarah explained her partner had cancelled last minute, Steve said "great you could have said" Steve insisted that they still go out for a drink etc, after a bit of discussion Sarah agreed to go get some drink from the shop and they play a game and chat, after talking Steve got used to the idea as Linda has always been ok with him and was happy to help cheer her up. Sarah said why dont you show Linda how good you are getting me down and handcuffing me, Steve was a little taken aback but was like oookkkk, Sarah quickly ran upstairs and got a pair of handcuffs she had bought after starting to see Steve. 

Steve took hold of the handcuffs and began to struggle with Sarah, eventually Steve got her right arm and twisted it up her back, and pushed her up against the wall, Sarah kind of gave up at that point, so Steve in a stern voice explained that he was going to take her to the floor so for her to kneel down, Sarah complied and dropped to her knees, Steve then supported her to the floor, he was not straddling her back with one arm twisted up her back. Steve then facing Linda on the sofa in the position he was in twisted Sarah's other arm up her back and pinned them there with his legs and knees, he explained looking towards Linda that she was restrained now and couldn't do anything, he slowly applied the cuffs explaining how Sarah was restrained to Linda as he did it. As the cuffs were secured in, Steve tested them and stood up. Steve then knelt by Sarah's head looked at Linda and asked do you think she is ticklish? Sarah's eyes immediately widened with panic and struggled a little, and said a stern NO!, Steve looked up and said i think that is a yes. So are you ready, Sarah exclaimed DO NOT TICKLE ME, and with one finger Steve dug it into her side, she initially squealed and then a giggle and did a little struggle, Steve said i think that confirms it. Steve then sat on the back of Sarah's legs and tickled both sides, Sarah was squirming, fighting, giggle and screaming, demanding that Steve stopped at any opportunity she got, Steve explain that she had been arrested and this was indeed her punishment, he went on to say you cancelled the pub and didn't tell me you need to be punished. Sarah started to get a little mad now and tried to fight Steve off, Steve laughed and asked Sarah if she wanted her ankles tying together as that what happens to naughty girls. Sarah shouted that she wasn't naughty and to get the dam cuffs off her. With no further tickling this went on for a few minutes until Steve had Sarah literally pleading for release with the threat of further tickling. The final remark being from Sarah, "Steve you are the best, you are amazing, pretty please with cherries and cream on top unlock the cuffs". I think at this point Linda could feel Sarah's humiliation although seemed to smile at it suggested it was time to let her out. Steve then took the keys and unlocked the cuffs and helped Sarah up. Steve put the keys in his pocket as Sarah smiled and said i will soooo get you back.

Next, which i dont think was in Sarah or Linda's plan for the evening, Steve said, right your turn Linda, Sarah looked a little shocked and didn't know quite what to do. Linda was like i dont think so, Steve grabbed her hand and pulled her up to her feet, but she promptly fell back down and Steve stumbled forward and on top of her on the sofa. The had a bit of a struggle, and Steve managed to grab her wrists and seemed to have control, they continued to struggle and they ended up both falling onto the floor, initially Linda on top, then Steve. Sarah looked in shock and didn't know what to make of it, she said to Steve, perhaps you shouldn't cuff her, Steve on top at this point said, she is getting cuffed! After a bit of struggling they kind of ended up in a stale mate, Steve was on top, had Linda's arms pinned to the floor, but Linda had her legs around him, Steve couldn't seem to free himself from her legs, and Linda couldn't seem to get her arms free. Sarah was like are you two going to give it up now. Linda said if i let go he will get me pinned properly, Steve responded i am not stopping until she is cuffed up. Linda responded sharply with its a fight then. With that she squeezed her thighs around Steve's ribs from the position they were in, Steve let out a screech of pain, Sarah's mouth was open in shock, Steve immediately let got of Linda's wrists and tried to push her legs from around him, and was clearly in discomfort, Linda now seemed to have some control, Steve shouted something like stop, as he did Linda quickly slid around to the side, Steve fell forward with a thud, holding his sides, Linda straddled his back and immediately grabbed one of his arms and twisted it up his back and trapped it there with her leg, Sarah was still in shock at what she had seen, a guy now pinned down on the floor by her auntie a guy who had easily pinned and cuffed her numerous times. Steve was coming around to what had happened and struggling again, Linda said, so these handcuffs yeah, Steve started to struggle a bit like crazy, dont you dare, you about broke my ribs you crazy bitch, let me up. Linda calmly replied you wanted a fight, i aint Sarah, i know how to defend myself, she took the cuffs and locked the trapped pinned  wrist in one of the cuffs. Now Linda said, do you want to make it easy and give me your other arm, or do i have to do it myself. GGGRRRR replied Steve, i aint getting cuffed up by a girl, and continued to struggle, Sarah said, she knows restraint Steve, probably best give her your arm, dam it Sarah shouted Steve, rather than sitting there get her off me, I am not getting involved. I am getting mad Sarah, get her off me, Steve continued to struggle, but without further ado, Linda quickly did something with Steve's wrist, he screeched and his arm was behind his back and quickly locked into the spare cuff. GGRRRR Steve struggled a little like crazy as Linda stood up and he was locked in handcuffs. Linda gave her little speech to Steve now as she got his attention by resting her knee on the back of his head to stop him struggling. As Sarah pointed out, i can defend myself, i had to restrain mentally ill adults safely, i also know how to calm people down and keep them restrained. I thought this was a bit of fun, so dont get angry as i dont want to have to humiliate you infront of your gf any more. Steve was clearly embarrassed by this and didnt really speak. Linda started to go through Steve's pockets, assuming looking for the cuff keys, she ended up taking everything out of them and putting it on the side, saying i dont think you need this at the moment each time, Steve just laid there clearly angry. Eventually she got the cuff keys and threw them to Sarah. Now then Steve said Linda, you are going to show us that you have calmed down, and beg Sarah to unlock the cuffs, just as you made her, Steve started to argue, quickly Linda leaned over and covered his mouth, no arguments, as you are staying like this until you do. Eventually after Steve tried to convince Sarah to unlock the cuffs, and i think she would have if Linda didnt insist.

The final statement being, "pretty please Sarah, i am sorry for humiliating you, and you are really the best and not me". As Sarah walked over and unlocked the cuffs, Linda said i would have had him sucking my toes before those cuffs got unlocked believe me!

Lets have some feedback and get ready for part 2!
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Cool story, looking forward to finding out how it ends.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
rachie-rachel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rachie-rachel »

well thanx everyone for the one comment, i guess that says what people think of my story, so i wont bother in the future
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

rachie-rachel wrote: 4 years ago well thanx everyone for the one comment, i guess that says what people think of my story, so i wont bother in the future
Your story is all over the place. Who is Linda? How is this a double date? If it’s a true story, why is it in third person?
Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sportsfan »

rachie-rachel wrote: 4 years ago well thanx everyone for the one comment, i guess that says what people think of my story, so i wont bother in the future
Your story has over 1k views already and people tend to be interested in females being tied over males (due to this forum being predominantly occupied by males, though it's closer than most). Many people (like me, until now) read but don't comment. But besides that, do you think any famous author started out with thousands of readers? And you're just telling a story on a bondage forum. An audience of one is better than none. But don't worry about the amount of replies. Tell your story if you want to tell it.
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

How can you see the views? I thought that feature was only on the old site. Also, I see way more stories of guys tying up guys than women being tied.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Click on a persons name and then click on posts it shows views in the summary screen
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

LatexLover wrote: 4 years ago How can you see the views? I thought that feature was only on the old site. Also, I see way more stories of guys tying up guys than women being tied.
The number of views a thread gets won't normally show if you're browsing from a phone.
But if you're using a computer or a tablet, you'll see the number of replies and views on each thread.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Interesting story, and a great description at the end when Steve got handcuffed. Don't be mad at the number of comments this story has gotten, as we have had a problem with the number of views being more than the number of comments a story gets. I know that before I became a mod of this site, I would be one of the troublesome people who would just read stories and not comment because I wasn't as open about this interest at that time. Welcome to the site, and I can't wait to read more of the stories that you decide to share with us.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic