Self bondage outside at night (self/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
1th4
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Self bondage outside at night (self/M)

Post by 1th4 »

Hello, this is my first story, I wanted to share something that happened last weekend. English is not my main language, keep that in mind, so if you have some comments/suggestions feel free to express them.

I was spending the weekend at the house with my dad. I haven't done some self bondage since some time, and I was planning to try something at night. My supplies are at my apartment, so I only have what I could find. I had some old sport crew socks, that are kinda elastic, and great for binding. I collected 2 pairs of those socks and waited.

At around 11, when there was only silence, I made my move. At the time was wearing jeans and a hoodie, with black ankle socks at my feet and my blue converse in my hands. I slowly walked toward the rooms on ground level and exited through the window. I made sure I had the four socks with me, knotted one into a ring shape, silently put my shoes on and climbed the terrains and walk away from the house.

After two or three minutes of walking the steep terrain, I was near the forest. There is a really good view of the street and small city where we live and I wanted to try to be bound outside for the first time.

The first thing I wanted to try was just tying myself to a tree, standing up. I leaned against a tree and tied my ankle together with a
sock, and also tied one above my knees. I cleave gagged myself with another sock and no stuffing, put my hands behind the tree and both inside the remaining sock, already knotted. The socks being fairly elastic, it was a bit difficult to get both my hands inside, but I felt quite secured and they didn't cut blood circulation. And that was it: I was bound and gagged publicly for everyone to see!

To be honest that wasn't entirely true, it was almost midnight so there was on the street and in the night it was hard to see me.
But still, I was there arms and legs bound, cleave gagged and tied to a tree. I moved a bit, tugged at my bonds and enjoyed the view, the fresh air and my restraints. I sat on the ground after some time to change my position, with my ankles knees and wrists still tied. After some time, I wanted to try something else and untied by bonds.

There is an old swing support in our property, and I found a rope the afternoon when I was outside. I wanted to be tied up with my hands above my head, so I put the rope on the swing support so both ends hung on both sides, retied my ankles together and tied the sock to the ends of the rope. I slipped my hands inside just like before and tested my new position. My wrists hung a little bit over my head and I didn't like this one as much as the other two, so after a short time I decided to untie myself.

The last thing I wanted to try did not require a lot of changes. I tied one end of the rope to the swing support and the sock to the other end. I cleave gagged myself again and slipped my hands behind my back in the socks. My wrists hung above my waist. I was tied in a strapado. I did not tie my legs this time, I thought it could be a bit dangerous. I moved a bit (as much as I could), tugged at my bonds and enjoyed the restraint. It actually felt great, and the good thing about this position is that you can really easily choose how hard your arms are pulled up. I discovered that by walking back my wrists were pulled up and in front of me, forcing me to bend over and it felt great: I felt really secured at that point. I moved a bit, enjoying the position as much as I could an after some time I decided it was enough and placed myself under the swing support, reducing the pression on my wrists. I untied and ungagged myself, put back the rope where I found it and decided to go back inside.

To be as quiet as possible, I slipped off my shoes and slowly opened the window from outside. I made sure everything was silent before climbing inside. I collected all the socks (the one I used for a gag was a bit damp), put them away and that was it. It was overall a nice evening and a cool experience. This was not my first self bondage adventure and won't be my last.
Tie me up, gag me and let's have some fun. If you find me already tied up, you can start the fun ;)
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard.
Thanks for posting your first story. I hope you will not make it your last.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
ziptiedboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ziptiedboy »

Neat story! I look forward to hearing more :)
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

For someone who admits English is not his first language, you did quite well.

Drawscore
1th4
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 1th4 »

I have nothing planned for now but we'll see what happens in the future
Tie me up, gag me and let's have some fun. If you find me already tied up, you can start the fun ;)
Dominika
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dominika »

That sounded fun and exciting to do that outside like that
Nika
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I missed this when it was posted but am glad to find it now. A fun story, well written. Don't worry about your English. It's better than many native speakers.

Time for you to have some more adventures so you can share!
1th4
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 1th4 »

Dominika wrote: 3 years ago That sounded fun and exciting to do that outside like that
And it was :)
MaxRoper wrote: 3 years ago I missed this when it was posted but am glad to find it now. A fun story, well written. Don't worry about your English. It's better than many native speakers.

Time for you to have some more adventures so you can share!
Thanks, I dont have anything planned and it's still a bit cold outside but we'll see what happens in the future
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic