I Was Wrong (m/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Finn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

I Was Wrong (m/m)

Post by Finn »

I've long lamented the fact that due to me being 63 in a small town, in a rural area of Western PA, that the days of me getting tied up were long in the past.
I have no idea what made this guy decide he could tie me up without me getting very angry, maybe even calling the police. My only guess is that he met someone who has tied me up in the past, and he told him that since he is so incredibly strong, and that since I do consider him a friend, that I won't end my friendship with him, nor would I call the police on him, if he restrained me. I looked at his FB page. He has a couple thousand "friends" and several of them, are, indeed, guys who worked for me years ago, and used to tie me up. So, more than likely, one of his "FB friends" told him that they had tied me in the past. He's a 30 year old, very muscular guy who LOVES to workout (total opposite of me. I HATE to workout).

He lost his driver's license and won't be able to get it back for another year. So, he calls me when he needs a ride somewhere when his grandfather isn't able to take him. So, I'm basically the guy who drives him around when his grandfather can't. But he is a nice guy, and I do enjoy hanging out with him. But I have no idea what made him decide he could tie me up and get away with it. He MIGHT have gotten the idea when he TOLD me I needed to start working out. He TOLD me to do 100 dumbbell curls, 100 crunches, and 100 leg lifts. I told him that would never happen. I'm the total opposite of him. I HATE to workout. So, he told me that he considers me a good friend since I'm always willing to take him where he needs to go. And he wants me as strong and as healthy as possible. So he is ORDERING me to do those exercises. I told him that I appreciate his interest in my health, but I live in constant pain, and I see no point in inflicting even more pain on this old body by doing a bunch of exercises. He told me he's younger, stronger, and a much better wrestler, and I have no choice. Do the workouts or get wrestled down and tied. He said he'd give me a choice. I could spend 30 minutes doing a workout, or spend 3 hours hogtied.

So, last Friday this very muscular 30 year old, asked if he could come over for a couple hours so he could play his Play Station. He lives with his grandfather, and his grandfather has a habit of walking in on him while he is gaming, and talking to him. It really aggravates him when his grandfather interrupts him while he is gaming. So, he asked me if he could come over here and "game out" here for a few hours. As soon as he got here, he took me to my bedroom, overpowered me, and tied me up in a very tight front hogtie. He tied my hands together, SECURELY, pulled the rope through my crotch, and pulled it TIGHT and tied it to my belt, behind my back.He had the rope pulled so tightly through my crotch that I was bent over somewhat from the waist, with my hands securely tied together. Then he had me lay down on my bed, and he pushed my feet up against my butt, and held them there with his leg. Then he wrapped the rope around my ankles and tied my feet together. So, he had me in a very tight, totally escape proof front hogtie. Then he closed my bedroom door, went out to the living room, hooked up his game system, and sat and played his game, TOTALLY UNINTERRUPTED for three hours. Then he unhooked his game system, came back in to my room, and untied me, and had me take him home. He tells me he really enjoyed being able to play his game without any interruptions, so he'll be over on his next day off so he can play his game again. No idea IF he will come over again, and IF he does come over, no idea if he will tie me up again, but I do know one thing. This guy is a LOT stronger than me. I sure can't prevent him from tying me up. And, he's really good with rope. IF he does tie me up again I sure won't get loose until he's ready to release me. I just wonder if it will be three hours again, or if it might be even longer, since he SAYS he'll come over on his DAY off.

I can't help but wonder also. Was his ONLY reason in tying me up for three hours so he could play his game without being interrupted, or was I tied up for three hours to "punish" me for not doing the workouts he told me I had to do.
Last edited by Finn 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

I think you posted this in the wrong section.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I don't see anything wrong with this being in the True Stories for Everyone section.
I've reread this twice and see no discernable sexual themes. IMO a crotchrope is not sexual in itself unless described as such.
The same way crotch straps on medical grade straitjackets are not sexual either. Simple anatomy, really.

Finn, thank you so much for sharing this tale.
The board is unusually quiet at a time when it should normally be flourishing with activity.
I'm thrilled to see new material being published!
(Dont forget to add the M/M gender tag to the title)

Next time your 30 year old buddy comes around and ties you up, make sure you leave a big roll of duct tape out and don't hesitate to mouth off and protest ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Good story. Please let us know if your young friend decides to have another go.

I'd suggest you add a gender tag to the title (M/M) before the authorities come after you.

Thanks for posting!
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

I think line spacing between paragraphs would help.

Drawscore
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

I made a mistake once. I thought I was wrong.

Drawscore
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

Only thing I see wrong is that you weren't gagged.
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago I don't see anything wrong with this being in the True Stories for Everyone section.
I've reread this twice and see no discernable sexual themes. IMO a crotchrope is not sexual in itself unless described as such.
The same way crotch straps on medical grade straitjackets are not sexual either. Simple anatomy, really.

The board is unusually quiet at a time when it should normally be flourishing with activity.

Next time your 30 year old buddy comes around and ties you up, make sure you leave a big roll of duct tape out and don't hesitate to mouth off and protest ;)
The problem isn’t that it’s posted in a For Everyone section, it’s that he posted it in the True section.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

LatexLover wrote: 4 years ago The problem isn’t that it’s posted in a For Everyone section, it’s that he posted it in the True section.
I dunno, man. Not to our place to call BS on stories in this section.
We have no proof that any of the stories in this section are true, nor do we require any.

Finn did mentioned this story was true in the "Site member to be tied up by" thread.
That's good enough for me.

Unless something absolutely absurd or unrealistic presents itself in a story here, I don't think it's justified for us to fling accusations about whether a story is true or not. But then again, that's just the way I feel.
I've seen tons of conflicts here involving members bickering about so-so not being who they say they are. It gets old fast.

Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

In my opinion, this story does sound like a story that could 100% be true, and according to the author is 100% true and deserves to be in the True Section. Many of us have discussed with others our love of bondage and those people could have talked to others about this interest we share. I have had friends in College where they would discuss bondage regularly with me even without me bringing any type of topic up because I was too shy at the time to discuss bondage with them. We had 1 friend from San Fran who liked it and maybe while they discussed it, they saw something on my face, but who knows why or how that 30 something-year-old decided it was a good idea to tie up the author.

Overall though this was an interesting story, even though it is not a type of story I would normally read. Please don't forget to gender tag this story and welcome to the site.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

There used to be fines in the Sussex sheep-shearing sheds for calling a man a liar.
How about we support one another in public and save any criticism for pms?
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

Xtc wrote: 4 years ago There used to be fines in the Sussex sheep-shearing sheds for calling a man a liar.
How about we support one another in public and save any criticism for pms?
Sheep-shearing sheds? That’s oddly specific.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

But 'twas so. Check Bob Copper "A Song For Every Season".
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Finn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finn »

Accusatorial, derogatory remarks like the public messages, and the private messages he sent me are reasons no one posts stories on here any more. What I posted is indeed totally true, and I deeply resent being called a liar. If the accusations continue, I'll quit posting my true life experiences, AND close my account. I closed it before for this very reason. Looks like I need to close it again. I AM NOT A LIAR!!!
Finn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finn »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago I don't see anything wrong with this being in the True Stories for Everyone section.

I REALLY don't want gagged, but since you are so incredibly muscular, since you "suggested" it, I sent him a text, and told him that I'm very thankful that he isn't using duct tape and gagging me when he has me tied up. So, since it was a "backwards suggestion" I'll see if he follows through and actually does gag me the next time he hogties me.
Finn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finn »

YourCaptor75 wrote: 4 years ago Nice little story, thanks for sharing. So interesting that, seemingly his buddies have "passed on the torch" of tying you up.

I think the intro could have been condensed a bit. Great opening line, but I would have had a paragraph then explaining all the logistics of who this fella is, and why he showed up, and then have a line like "he proved me wrong" before getting into the story proper.
Minor criticism though. Beyond that I think it was very fluid, and well read, as well as an interesting insight into your life, and psyche.
Let me know if you want to chat about anything, and please, keep posting. We're all better for it
Got a text message last night. I have to take a friend to see his PO on Thursday. He tells me that while he's in the courthouse, I'll have my ankle chained to the driver's seat. Then when he's done, we'll come back to my place, and I'm going to get tied up fora while. He's used to living alone. But he just got out of jail a couple months ago, and hasn't been able to get a place of his own yet, so he is currently (and temporarily, he hopes) living with his mother. She tends to get on his nerves. So he tells me that after he's done with his PO we're coming back to my place. Then I'm getting tied up for a while, so he can just watch TV, take a nap, whatever, without his mother or anyone else around. So, if he does tie me up on Thursday, I'll have a story to post on Friday. Still wondering if "YourCaptor75" is just "running his mouth" or if he MIGHT actually come here some day and tie me up, then write a story about it. Personally, I tend to think he's all mouth, no action.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

YourCaptor75 wrote: 4 years ago You trying to prove something? Trying to make a point, or an example? No need to voice your doubts publicly like this. Honestly, disrespectful.
Knowing Finn, this is his way of provoking you into wrestling him down and tying you up.
A demonstration would seem to be in order.

Just don't forget to bring a smelly sock and a big fuckin' roll of duct tape.
That taunting mouth of his deserves to be stuffed and taped shut for a while 8-)

Finn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finn »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago
YourCaptor75 wrote: 4 years ago You trying to prove something? Trying to make a point, or an example? No need to voice your doubts publicly like this. Honestly, disrespectful.
Knowing Finn, this is his way of provoking you into wrestling him down and tying you up.
A demonstration would seem to be in order.

Just don't forget to bring a smelly sock and a big fuckin' roll of duct tape.
That taunting mouth of his deserves to be stuffed and taped shut for a while 8-)
You're a big help. lol Yeah, that's exactly what I'm doing. I'm trying to goad him in to coming here and tying me for a few hours (days?) But as for the smelly socks and duct tape, no thanks. But if he can overpower a guy the size of the guy he has tied and gagged on his profile, he sure won't have any problem overpowering me and restraining me. But I do hope he skips the idea of the smelly socks for a gag. Duct tape, OK. But skip the smelly socks, but once I'm tied what he does is totally up to him. I'll even allow him to take a few pictures, and post the pictures and the story he writes on here. I just wonder if he'll ever make it down here to tie me and write a story about what he does to me. Pity I no longer travel, it would be fun to meet up with you BondageFreak and have you tie me and restrain me for a few hours (days?) But I haven't been to Canada in 15 years, and I don't imagine you ever come to rural mid-western PA.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Finn wrote: 4 years ago it would be fun to meet up with you BondageFreak and have you tie me and restrain me for a few hours (days?) But I haven't been to Canada in 15 years, and I don't imagine you ever come to rural mid-western PA.
Darn, I was close before this Covid-19 stuff started, so it will probably be a while before I get back there. Was in Johnstown and Altoona, crossing through the Allegheny national Forest heading back to Canada via Buffalo.

I hope you get what you want out of your goading him, good luck!

BTW, just nitpicking... your m/m should probably be an M/M, as you are both past 18 :-)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Finn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finn »

slackywacky wrote: 4 years ago
Finn wrote: 4 years ago it would be fun to meet up with you BondageFreak and have you tie me and restrain me for a few hours (days?) But I haven't been to Canada in 15 years, and I don't imagine you ever come to rural mid-western PA.
Darn, I was close before this Covid-19 stuff started, so it will probably be a while before I get back there. Was in Johnstown and Altoona, crossing through the Allegheny national Forest heading back to Canada via Buffalo.

I hope you get what you want out of your goading him, good luck!

BTW, just nitpicking... your m/m should probably be an M/M, as you are both past 18 :-)
Wow! You were only an hour away from me. Yeah, it would be awesome if we could get together once the travel restrictions are eased. You're more than welcome to come here. Be easier and more private (and less expensive) if we met here rather than some motel. I"m only about fifteen minutes from I 80, and five minutes from US Rte 322 which is, of course, a major east/west route.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Finn wrote: 4 years ago Yeah, it would be awesome if we could get together once the travel restrictions are eased.
When I am in PA again (whenever that will be, as only god knows how long this Covid-19 stuff will take) I will see if I can make time in my schedule :-)
Until then, keep bugging people :-)

Finn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finn »

Finn wrote: 4 years ago Yeah, it would be awesome if we could get together once the travel restrictions are eased.
When I am in PA again (whenever that will be, as only god knows how long this Covid-19 stuff will take) I will see if I can make time in my schedule :-)
Until then, keep bugging people :-)
Is that a challenge? Are you telling me that once I meet you and get tied by you, maybe wrestle you and get put in some submission holds by you IF you can handle me, that it WOULD NOT be a good idea for me to challenge YOU???
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Finn wrote: 4 years ago that it WOULD NOT be a good idea for me to challenge YOU???
You can challenge me as much as you like when your tied, it is not me who is helplessly tied up ;)
And I meant you can keep taunting your friend to gag you... will be interesting to hear what happened.

Finn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finn »

Finn wrote: 4 years ago that it WOULD NOT be a good idea for me to challenge YOU???
You can challenge me as much as you like when your tied, it is not me who is helplessly tied up ;)
And I meant you can keep taunting your friend to gag you... will be interesting to hear what happened.
What if I continue to challenge you also, and you do come here, and we wrestle, and I WIN, and you end up tied and gagged for several hours. Any objections to me posting the pictures of you hogtied, gagged and helpless, and the story about how YOU THOUGHT you could take me, and ended up getting embarrassed by losing to me, and getting tied, and gagged by me for several hours.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Finn wrote: 4 years ago What if I continue to challenge you also, and you do come here, and we wrestle, and I WIN, and you end up tied and gagged for several hours. Any objections to me posting the pictures of you hogtied, gagged and helpless, and the story about how YOU THOUGHT you could take me, and ended up getting embarrassed by losing to me, and getting tied, and gagged by me for several hours.
Time will tell, but there is nothing wrong with being tied and gagged for a few hours.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic