Chained (m/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Finn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Chained (m/m)

Post by Finn »

Picked up my friend yesterday. We hung out at my place for a while. Then I took him to see his friend. (Maybe I should tell you that it's a 40 minute drive each way when I take him to see his friend). Naturally, I spent the three hours he was at his friend's house, in my car, in her driveway, with my left ankle chained to the driver's seat. Good thing it was a fairly warm day. (He decided that since he wouldn't be there very long, it wouldn't be worth me driving the whole way home, being home a half hour, then driving the whole way back over there to pick him up. So, he just kept my ankle chained to the driver's seat, while he was inside the house with his friend).
On the way home, he called his girlfriend and wanted to know if she wanted to spend the night with him. She said she'd like to spend all night with him some time but she lives with her mother, and he lives with his grandfather. So, he told her it would be fine. They could spend the night together at my place. Naturally, I had a pretty good idea what he had in mind for me.
I don't know if he told her he had me in chains or not. I do know he has told her in the past that since he is so incredibly strong (but certainly NOWHERE near as strong as Bondagefreak), that I am afraid of him, and won't disobey him. So, he may have told her that he ORDERED me to stay in my room, and knew that I was too afraid of him to disobey and come out to the living room. Or he may have told her that he chained me and that it wouldn't be possible for me to come out to the living room, even if I wasn't afraid of what he would do to me, if I disobeyed him.But whatever he told her, she was willing to spend the night with him. Which meant I spent the night in chains.
As soon as we got to my place, he said he would be "nice" and go easy on me so I could get some sleep. So, he chained my hands, chained my feet, and "leashed" me. He locked a cable on to my ankles and to my bed. I was able to get to my bathroom, but not able to leave my room.
So, yesterday at 6:00 p.m. I got my hands and feet chained, and got leashed. At 7:30 his girlfriend showed up. At 6:30 this morning he came in to my room and released me and he and his girlfriend left.
So, not much detail. Not much happened. My very muscular 30 year friend and his girlfriend actually got to spend the night together without her mother or his grandfather intruding. I spent 12 hours with my hands chained, my feet chained, and me leashed to my bed, with enough slack for me to go to my bathroom, but not leave my room. (good thing I have two bathrooms). No fun being in chains that long.
But it could have been worse. He could have had me hogtied that long, or even tied spread eagle to the bed. I just hope he doesn't come over again on his next day off, and decide to keep me hogtied or tied spread eagle for 12 hours so he and his girlfriend can have some "alone time."
Finn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finn »

YourCaptor75 wrote: 4 years ago Such an interesting encounter. Your stories fascinate me, haha
You're more than welcome to come here and do your worst. Even take pictures if you want, then post the story on here IF you think you can handle me. Who knows? YOU might be the one getting tied up and written about.
ziptiedboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ziptiedboy »

Finn wrote: 4 years ago
YourCaptor75 wrote: 4 years ago Such an interesting encounter. Your stories fascinate me, haha
You're more than welcome to come here and do your worst. Even take pictures if you want, then post the story on here IF you think you can handle me. Who knows? YOU might be the one getting tied up and written about.
Oh no, that sounds like an opportunity not to be missed!
Finn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finn »

ziptiedboy wrote: 4 years ago
Finn wrote: 4 years ago
Oh no, that sounds like an opportunity not to be missed!

An opportunity for YourCaptor75 or for you, ziptiedboy?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic