ME AND THE MAIDS (M/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

ME AND THE MAIDS (M/F)

Post by Switcher1313 »

ME AND THE MAIDS

Disclaimer: These experiences are mostly true with maybe just a pinch of artistic license. The names are disguised to protect their real identities.

Ever since I was a young boy, we would have maids and nannies take care of the house. I had a nanny for 13 years until she got married. But this story is not about her, but about her niece, who replaced her as our maid. She made my tie up wish come true.

It happened one day as we were both left alone in the house. My parents were out and as an only child, I was left with Rose. Rose was a brown-skinned beauty (for me) with a ready smile and so nice to be with. She was smart and cheerful.

Today, we were in the garden as it was a warm summer day. She was working on some vegetables while I was playing alone. I don’t exactly remember how it happened but I was playing with a long piece of rope. I playfully lassoed her around the body and she yelped in surprise, but, surprisingly, did not throw off the rope.

I boldly added more turns around her until her upper arms were roped to her body. I kept her that way until she called me over because she had to cook dinner.

She just smiled at me and I hopefully asked, “Can we play this again?”

She answered, “Ok, but not today. I’m cooking dinner and your parents will be coming home. Bingo! She didn’t mind the game so I waited for the next opportunity.

That opportunity a week later. Again, my parents were out so I invited Rose to the shed that we used to store our old stuff in. It was here that I pointed a toy gun declaring a stick up.

She obligingly raised her hands and asked, “But I have no money, what would you want from me?”

I ordered her not to talk and had her sit in a chair. I tied her hands behind the chair back. My ropework then was pretty clumsy but Rose played along. I squatted down and tied her ankles together. It was the first time I saw her legs up close and touched them. I guess this was one incident that made me a “leg man.” Boldly, I added more rope just above her sweet knees.

Lastly, I gagged her with a towel that I just tied around her mouth. She struggled for a bit. I did not keep her tied up for very long, but it was one of the most memorable tie-up game of my younger days.
BlackCape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BlackCape »

You're certainly lucky and brave to tie up your maid. I hope that both of your parents didn't find out about this, or else it might be embarrassing :oops:

Looking forward for the next clippings, if any :)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

BlackCape wrote: 4 years ago You're certainly lucky and brave to tie up your maid. I hope that both of your parents didn't find out about this, or else it might be embarrassing :oops:

Looking forward for the next clippings, if any :)
She was kind enough to keep it our little secret. I was lucky enough to have a nanny like her and I hope she is doing well. And there are other stories to come!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

ONE MORE WITH ROSE

There was another tie-up game with Rose that happened when I challenged her to a skipping rope contest. Whoever could skip the most consecutive times would win. Loser pays the penalty imposed by the winner.

Fortunately, I won. I told Rose that she gets to be tied up. She just smiled and said, “Don’t you ever get tired of tying me up?” Of course, I said no.

This time, I tied her up to a tree. Behind our house was a grove of trees that created a nice shaded space within. In this space, I brought Rose and had her put her arms behind her back and around a small tree. Her wrists were bound quickly. I took more rope and tied her ankles together and then just above her knees. I was just lucky that she was again wearing a skirt that day so I got to touch her legs again. I even “adjusted” her legs so I could bind them more securely. I used a long strip of cloth to cleave gag her and even tied it around the tree so she couldn’t move her head.

She must’ve spent 10-15 minute tied up and it was a most enjoyable sight. Too bad I couldn’t keep her tied up longer.
BlackCape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BlackCape »

Switcher1313 wrote: 4 years ago ONE MORE WITH ROSE
Fortunately, I won. I told Rose that she gets to be tied up. She just smiled and said, “Don’t you ever get tired of tying me up?” Of course, I said no.
There might be a lot of reasons that you had won. Either it's fair and square, you may have some advantages...
... or your maid intentionally lose :P
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

BlackCape wrote: 4 years ago
Switcher1313 wrote: 4 years ago ONE MORE WITH ROSE
There might be a lot of reasons that you had won. Either it's fair and square, you may have some advantages...
... or your maid intentionally lose :P
You may have a point. She rarely turned down my request to tie her up, so long as she wasn't busy with housework or in danger of being busted by my parents. I was an only child and I didn't have siblings to get in the way. :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic