Family Drama. f/f

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
She_Wolf
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Family Drama. f/f

Post by She_Wolf »

This particular story happened a few years ago when I was 14 years old. My name is Nina, I am Mexican with black hair and brown eyes. I was born in the United States, my parents came over from Mexico few years before I was born.
Anyway, me and a few friends started having these tie up games at the age of 11. It started as a prank at a sleepover for one of my friends, than it turned into how many times you can capture someone without them escaping. This game continues to this day at age 16, for some of us at least. Finally had the time to share on this site with being stuck at home 24/7 with the coronavirus going around, I figure I'll skip to a time were our games started getting good. At first no one could really tie a knot, resulting the victim to escape after 10 minutes or so. But, if you guys like to read them I'll be happy to share. Also, I understand this site has some age restrictions, am a little confused if I could be open with my sexuality, like my foot fetish? To this day no one I know personally knows about it, afraid of being looked at weird especially with my fascination with tying up and helpless situations.

Anyways, to the story...

So I was 14 years old, my parents just went out leaving me with my 11 years old sister, Maria. Like me, black hair and brown eyes, except she had purple glasses. She was wearing a white shirt with a unbuttoned denim button down shirt over top. Blue jeans and bare feet.
I was wearing a black button down polo shirt and blue jeans while going barefoot.

I was sitting on the couch as our parents left. An hour or so went by before Maria came down the stairs, she saw what I was watching on the TV and stood crossed armed for a moment watching the show. After a little while, Maria looks at me and says "I'm bored."
"I'm sorry to hear that" I say, than Maria walks off. I crossed my arms as I lean into the couch, yawning once as I watch the show. Few minutes went by before Maria walks back from the kitchen. I looked at her and saw she was pointing a water gun at me.
"Hey, no..no!" I say, holding a hand up to somehow stop her from shooting water at me. Maria smiles and says "or what?" I was hoping she'll say that. "I will tie you up" I threatened.

Maria softly grins and says "you would have to catch me first" "that wouldn't be hard" I responded. Than Maria shoots me several times, which I got up and ran towards her. Maria turned and ran through the kitchen, I chased her around the table, into the livingroom and around the hallway back into the kitchen. All the while Maria shooting me with the water gun every chance she got. Until finally, I caught her in the livingroom. I wrapped my arms around her, pinning her arms to her sides. She groan some as she wiggle and fought to break free from my grip, but I held on as I dragged her up the stairs.
Maria's bedroom door was open, so I was able to pull her into her room and close the door. At this point Maria gave in and sat on the bed with purple blanket. "Dont go anywhere" I said as I walked out to my room to get the paracord rope. Once I got bundle of rope, I went out and saw Maria just walking out of her room.

"Oh no" I said, which Maria giggles and starts to run again. I caught her right then and there, and dragged her back into her room. Forced Maria to lay on her bed and I sat ontop the back of her legs to hold her down as I tie her hands behind her back. Once her hands were tied, I turned around and tied her ankles. I got off, which than Maria immediately starts wiggling around, kicking and pulling to get free. I stood there watching her for a moment, thinking what I should do next. Then I went back into my room to grab the duct tape, went back to Maria.
I stood at the edge of the bed and had Maria turned onto her back, which she shakes her head to get her hair out of her face. I pulled the end of the duct tape free and say "any last words?" Maria responded by saying "you wont get away with this!" I grin and say "yeah yeah" than rip the tape off the role and place it over Maria's mouth. I placed a few more pieces of tape, making sure she was effectively gagged.

"Well Maria" I say as I rolled her back onto her stomach, Maria moaning and groaning. I pat her head and say "I wish you luck for the next few hours" Maria glare at me and tugs at the ropes "mmmmpphh mmm mmmmpph!" I smiles and turn to leave, but couldn't resist to give Maria's feet a quick tickle. "MMMMPPHH!!" Maria scream as she jerks her feet away and squirms to the other side of the bed. I grin and wave bye to her and walks out. I turn to get one last look, seeing Maria squirming frantically before I closed the door.

For the next hour or so I continued watching TV, eat some snacks and did some other things to entertain myself. I than went up and checked on Maria, opened the door and giggled before saying "hows it coming?" Maria was now laying on the carpet floor, her glasses were off and laying on the bed.
"Mmmmpphh!" Maria says looking up at me, twisting and turning as she kicks about. Smiling, I pulled the water gun out of my pocket and starts shooting Maria with water. Maria glared and squirmed around, yelling in her gag.

I put the water gun on Maria's dresser and than sat on Maria's legs, facing her feet. I place my hands flat on the bottoms of Maria's feet and say "time for some real fun." Maria yell in her gag as she squirm, smiling as I feel her feet wiggle under my hands. I started tickling her feet, wiggling my nails all over. I switch to making small circles with my index finger, to going up and down slowly on the sides of her feet, to running my fingers wildly on her soles.
All the while Maria laugh and scream in her gag, thrusting around and wiggling her feet. The sight of her feet squirming just makes me want to tickle them more, eventually I made myself stop and turn my head to see how Maria was doing.

"How you holding up?" I asked. Maria layed still while breathing heavily threw her nose. I smile and gets off Maria before I start untying her.
brasileira2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brasileira2 »

Nina, I really liked your story. It was both good and sincere writing. Thank you and I hope to see more from you.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A nice fun story, bit of bondage, bit of tickling, real sisterly love. :)
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Love this. Innocent, fun, simple tie, bare feet tickling.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Boundandgag

Post by Boundandgag »

Splendid story , cute and funny
She_Wolf
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by She_Wolf »

Thank you everyone :) I'm glad you enjoy the story
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

She_Wolf wrote: 4 years ago Thank you everyone :) I'm glad you enjoy the story
I hope there will be more stories! This one was fun and cute
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Yup, fun story! Thanks for sharing. And there are plenty of us here with an...interest in feet. So don't be shy! :)
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Ab nice cute story
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

Cute story! Hope you’ll continue to share!
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Cute and Adorable Story Thank you for sharing
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic