First experience in real handcuffs F/M - very short story

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

First experience in real handcuffs F/M - very short story

Post by Hogtieguy »

This story happened way back in the summer of 2010 when I was helping my friend Emily look for a new 9mm. We must have went to three different gun shops already and didnt see any she liked. On our way back to her house, we saw this big gun shop (do not remember its name) and she decided to pull in there for one last look.

It was like a gun/outdoor mega store, kind of like a smaller version of Bass Pro Shops. We walked back to the gun counter to see if there was one that she liked. Sadly, nothing there either. Feeling defeated, she wanted to go home. "Give me a minute" I said, "I want to go and look at the camping section to see what they had". She told me she would meet me outside.

I found a few camping supplies, bought them, and started heading outside. On my way, I saw Emily in an isle playing with handcuffs. It was a setup I had never seen before. This store had a wood board that stretched down the row with all the available handcuffs (there had to be over 30) hanging there. One arm was securely locked to a ring so you couldnt take them and the other one was free for you to click and play around with. At this stage in my "tugs" I was very shy and never told anyone that I was into them so, I just watched and blushed as she played with a few of them but kept going down until she came across this pair of orange handcuffs (I wasn't very knowledgeable about handcuffs at the time but later I figured out the ones she looked at were the orange ASP type handcuffs). This girl was OBSESSED with orange! She was always wearing orange, she had an orange jeep, and I am pretty sure she was looking for an orange gun lol. "I have to have them!" she said, as she was clicking the one side to see how smooth they are. She called over the employee and she ended up buying them.

We get back to her Jeep and I put my stuff in the back seat. I look over in the driver's seat and see her opening up and playing with her new handcuffs. She was so happy, like a kid with a toy haha. She then looked over and said "Let me arrest you!"

"No Way!" I said. Again, at this stage of life I was really shy and didnt want her to know. Even though I really wanted to be cuffed in them.

"Come on, I spent lots of money on them. Please?" Said Emily.

"Ok fine" I said, acting like I didnt want them on. I put my hands out so she could cuff me and she laughed and told me to put them behind my back. I then tried to put them behind my back and turn around while I was seated in the car. She again laughed and told me that I am going to have to get out so she could cuff me standing up.

"Face the jeep and put your hands behind your back" She said, as she was walking around to my side.

I did as she said and I can remember the feeling. I felt a little humiliated, standing there holding my hands behind my back for what seemed like forever waiting on her to cuff me. I remember looking around hoping no one would see me. I hear her messing with the cuffs and I assume its to get them in the right position to slap them on me. The anticipation was honestly my favorite part! I could feel my heart pounding with excitement and fear.

"Dont move" she said, as she grabbed one of my wrists, put the handcuffs on, and then cuffed the other. After that she then tightened them down so I couldnt slip out of them. "Not so bad is it?" She said as she went back in her jeep for a key. I told her that it wasnt too bad at all.

I thought she was getting the key to unlock them but then she told me she was going to double lock them. "What does that mean?" I said. She said it was to keep them from getting any tighter when you sit in the seat for the ride home. "What do you mean!" I protested, "I didnt agree to stay cuffed on the way home, its a good 45 mins away!" She then told me "You're not in any position to negotiate now. Stop being a baby and get in the jeep".
She opened the door and I climbed inside and she put a seat belt on me. "Sit tight" she said with a smile on her face.

Halfway through the ride I started to wiggle around because my hand started hurting. I told her that they wasnt very comfortable. "They arent designed to be comfortable, they are meant to hold you in place. Looks like they are doing their job" she smirked as she turned the music up and kept driving.

Once we got got to her house she let me out of the Jeep, took the handcuffs off, and then put them back in a case that she bought.

"I'm glad you like them." I said.

She replied, "Thanks for going with me and being my test prisoner!"

-----
-Sam
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

Lucky guy!
cuffed247
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cuffed247 »

Wow, great story! Better if it's really true. I did get a little... excited, at the handcuffing part! Great job.
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

cuffed247 wrote: 3 years ago Wow, great story! Better if it's really true. I did get a little... excited, at the handcuffing part! Great job.
Pretty sure it is. He's seemed honest.

I remain a bit jealous.
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hogtieguy »

cuffed247 wrote: 3 years ago Wow, great story! Better if it's really true. I did get a little... excited, at the handcuffing part! Great job.
Yeah, its true. except for the names ofcourse lol
-Sam
Hogtieguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hogtieguy »

I added a fictional part 2 below

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11903
-Sam
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic