First time for me f/m

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
greekbdsmguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

First time for me f/m

Post by greekbdsmguy »

Hello! This is the continuation of the previous story with my cousin!

It was two days after the event that I tied her to the chair and now it was my turn. My uncle didn't work that day, so since it was very hot (classic summer in Greece) we all went to the beach together. After swimming with my cousin for a while, we went out and sat on the beach and watched the sea chatting about various things. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't help but look at her legs. Of course, she understood that and played with her toes.
"Do you love them?" she asked me.
"It's love," I told her, laughing. The truth is that my cousin has very beautiful legs. They are always well-groomed and despite the fact that they are almost always barefoot, they are relatively clean and beautiful. Even when she was about 13, she painted her nails blue or pink and made me unable to stop looking at them.
"What makes you like it so much?"
"I don't know, I just like them especially when they're tied up and I can tickle them," I said softly so my uncles wouldn't hear me. She laughed and looked at me with a sad look on purpose.
"Since you said tickle, I have to reciprocate the fire."
"Haha if you can," I told her, somewhat confident about me. She played a little more with her toes and seemed to be thinking about it.
"Don't you want us to reverse the roles a bit and see what it's like to change?" she finally asked me. I had thought about it that way to tell the truth, but on the other hand, I only liked seeing women tied, not men. But while I was thinking about it, K added: "if you manage to free yourself, you will tied me all the time". This was a great opportunity. so I smiled at her and said, "Okay, let's reverse the roles." She remained silent and seemed happy with my decision, so to remove the complacency from her face, I tickled her leg sole.
"You really love that," she shouted. I laughed and went to do it again but got up and told me "well little you, will see what you will get". A few hours later we were home, we took a bath and went out for a short walk, we all went out to eat together and now it was a little late at night. My uncle suggested that we all go to a friend's house together, and K and I, as if we had a common brain, immediately refused and said we would go back home to see a movie. My aunt didn't trust my little cousin to stay with us so she took him with them and we both stayed alone again. I was overwhelmed with excitement and just thought about it until I got home with her.

We entered the house and we both went to the bathroom first. Ath first her, then me. By the time I got out she was kind of ready. She was wearing a white T-shirt and shorts that left her long legs off her thighs and bare bottom, of course she was barefoot as always and had her blonde hair caught in a braid. She was waiting for me in the hostel where I slept for as long as I was hosted. She called me and I went there. She was sitting on the huge bed that was there and she looked at me with an evil smile.
"Well, cousin, I'll tie you up here," she told me and hit the bed with her hand.
"Cool," I replied, and thought of a scene from a movie I had seen relatively recently where a girl tied her boy to their bed.
"Lie down" she told me and something in the imperative tone of her voice intrigued me. I took off my shoes and socks and went to bed. I wore a light blue simple blouse and white knee-length white shorts. As soon as I lay down, he pulled out a not-so-long piece of rope and tied my left ankle to the edge of the bed. then she did the same with his right foot and of course tied them both tight and quite stretched. She proceeded with the same procedure with my right hand and it was quite tight and it was also quite stretched as she passed over me to tie the left hand said "I will tie you so well that you will beg not to have done it" and again her voice brought me a strange upset. As soon as it was over I was tied to a spread eagle position quite tight and with very little ability to move. She smiled at me and caressed my head.
"So how do you feel?" she asked with a satanic smile painted on her face.
"I feel like I can't move," I told her, and I struggled with the ropes. She had bound me really well and I understood it almost immediately. I started shaking as much as I could but in that position I can do little things. She laughed as she saw me trying to free myself and said "I don't see you being able to go anywhere". The truth was that at this point I was angry for some reason. Tied and helpless with the her above me teasing me. She put her fingers around my neck and tickled me and squealed in the air shouting but there was nothing I could do. She repeated it a few more times, laughing happily. All I could do was hit helplessly to react and pull my shackles in an attempt to free myself. But obviously nothing was happening, I was stuck for good and the idea that she would torture me drove me crazy. K repeated the tickle this time to my side and laughed again.
"Stop," I shouted. I had started not liking this role, I even preferred the previous one. Of course, not only did she not stop, but she tickled me again in the same place. this time I grumbled and let out a small scream in an attempt to hold on.
"Isn't that annoying?" she asked me and still had this satanic style.
"Yes, that's why you should stop" I shouted at her. she began to indifferently move away from me and let her finger run over me and over my leg.
"Where to see how annoying it will be on the soles of of your feet. I'm going to bring something for your mouth, my cousin. Don't go anywhere, I will have fun with you." again it intrigued me and while I felt together a crazy agony pierced me along with a strong excitement. I had to be free because if I was tied up like that, the torture would start soon. She knew I was ticklish and she also want revenge. I started hitting the bed like crazy and I was pulling my shackles as I struggled to get the knots to the edges of the bed in every way but it was clearly impossible to do so. A few minutes later I felt like I wanted to cry since she had tied me so well that I now knew I couldn't get rid of the tickle. I fought a little more and just ended up grilling and cursing the time I agreed to be tied up. I kept telling myself that it was a bad idea and that I would pay for it now.
"I see my sweet little monster couldn't escape. Nice because I have a few things to do with him," she told me as she entered the room.
"I'm sorry I tickled you while you didn't want it, it won't happen again."
"Haha now are you apologizing? It's too late and also I wouldn't miss this opportunity. You're mine now and I intend to play a little and you can't do anything" she smiled. Then she show me the duct tape.
"Don't shut my mouth," I said sadly, hoping I could persuade her to let me go.
"It's out of question. You make a lot of noise and you will do more. Now please be a good boy and sit still so I can shut you up". Of course I didn't stay still and my head was constantly shaking so she tickled my armpit and threatened to do it again so I obeyed because I was afraid she would start tickling me. She passed the tape around my mouth and my head 3 times and so she "calmed" me.
"Nice and quiet" she said excitedly as she looked at her work. She left again for a moment and came quickly holding something I didn't see what it was. She came up to me, lifted me up a little, and said, "I want to see how you react," and threw me a little piece of ice n my back. Of course I started roaring and hitting like crazy again but I couldn't get rid from the cold ice on my back.
"Haha it's so funny"
"Mmmmffffffmmmmm" was all I could say. She laughed at my reaction and sat in an armchair just across from the bed, looking at me and having fun, while I was trying to make the iceberg go back. She crossed her legs and arms and had a smug look. When the ice finally melted I just try to calm down.
"Maybe I'll do it again with the ice cube," she said with her evil smile. I obviously growled and shook my head, looking at her with rolled eyes. I saw her happy and I also saw her toes play like when we were on the beach. She noticed and let out a small laugh.
"Normally I should close your eyes so you don't look at my feet but the way you are is your only fun and I don't want it all mine. Let you have fun too."
"Mmmmffffmmm" I replied in an effort to say thank you. She got up and came and lay down on the bed next to me but upside down with her head on my feet and her legs next to my face. I knew what was waiting for me and I started to tremble a little. I couldn't even think about it.
"Mmmmffffffmmmmm."
"What happened? What are you trying to say?" .
"Hmmm" I galloped and started shaking but obviously I didn't escape.
"Hahaha you're so cute, little one, so helpless and in my arms," ​​she said as she rested her foot on my face. something that didn't bother me at all, on the contrary, as soon as she brought her finger to my feet, I screamed, or at least I tried. She laughed satanically again.
"And what if I do that," she said, putting her finger between my left toes.
"MMMOHHMPHMMMPHMMM".
"Someone is very ticklish" she said, pointing her finger at my foot and of course doing the same to the other. I kicked and screamed incessantly but to no avail, while she rubbed her foot on my face. this lasted about 15 to 20 minutes I remember. When she stopped and looked at me with satisfaction, I was now broken and crying. It was awful and at the same time stimulating for some reason. An emotion I still can't explain. I had violated and gone out of my mind with all this torture. I thought I had enough but my cousin had a different opinion.
"Did you see what it's like to be tickled while you can't react?" I nodded and whimpered trying to convince her I had enough.
"I have an idea," she exclaimed and she lowered her leg to my armpit. She regained her satanic style and began to swing her toes on my armpit.
"ΜΜΜPHHMMMPHPHMMPHΜΜΜPHΜΜΜΜ" I screamed. Her leg was coming and going in my armpit and of course at the same time she started again with my feet. It was really unbearable but I can say that I was excited by the tickle with her foot. It was unbelievable how crazy I was and at the same time I was fascinated by all this. She stopped and looked at me and just waved one toe on my armpit and one finger of her hand in my foot while I furiously tried to escape the inevitable.
"So ironic that what you're adoring right now makes you suffer," she said, wagging her toes harder. Please, no more, I tried to tell her, but I was just moaning and whining. She had some fun and then stopped. She left the room and let me calm down. I felt all the tension leave me and at the same time I felt a tremendous relief that stopped. However, I could still feel her fingers tickling me. When she returned she had a glass of water in her hand and had a pair of scissors with her. She cut the duct tape from the side of my head and pulled it slightly abruptly.
I said "outs" as I was in pain.
"Drin" she said and brought the glass to my mouth. Mildly greedy and I emptied it.
"Now what else are you going to do to me?" I asked her, hoping she would let me go.
"I don't know, I was saying to shut your mouth again and tickle you a little more, what do you say?"
"No, no more please, it's horrible. Anything but that bring me some ice again but not this"I told her and I struggle again but my bonds held me well.
"Which little one? This!" She said and waved her finger at my foot again.
"YES," I shouted, and she laughed.
"Okay, I think that's enough for now, but I don't think it's fun to let you go."
"Why?".
"Because you are a sweetie and we have to apply it more often. Besides, I don't think you want to be free," she replied.
"I want to go to the bathroom."
"So we found the new torture, you have to hold on," he said with a laugh.
"WHAT? No, please untied me."
"Don't say please all the time, little one." Now she was annoyed with this little one and I was afraid to say anything because I knew the tickle would start once again.
"Untied me and I'll do whatever you want," I told her. she raised one eyebrow all wonder.
"Whatever I want? Are you sure?"
"Except to tickle me. Yes, whatever you want."
"Hehe. The time will come when we will be alone. Only you and I and then you will be my slave for as long as I want and I will make you do many different things I don't know when this opportunity will come for me, it may be in a month or two or a year, but if we are saved the opportunity for a long time to be the two of us you will be my slave". That was not good at all. Her slave for as long as she wants that would mean she could do whatever she wanted to me.
"If I refuse?"
"You have this," she replied, and momentarily tickled my foot. I grumbled and thought that in any case she had me in her hand.
"But will I be able to tie you, right?"
"Yes. But don't think you can escape our agreement."
"Okay," I replied, glowing. She tickled me once more and I was forced not to shout.
"Oops, my mistake" she said.

This was my first time. I hope you liked it and as I have said before, other stories will come with K.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Cool cousin, and great story!
greekbdsmguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by greekbdsmguy »

Canuck100 wrote: 4 years ago Cool cousin, and great story!
Thanks mate!!
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Excellent.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic