...And a Rope Fanatic Was Born... (m/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

...And a Rope Fanatic Was Born... (m/f)

Post by OldTUGger »

Her name was Darling, and she was my first bondage Muse.

In small towns located in the most rural areas of famously rural states, kinky girls aren’t easy to find. For a pre-teen aching to tie a girl up, the odds of finding a willing “victim” seemed as remote as being struck by lightning.

Darling was the bratty kid sister of one of my best friends, and she took great delight in interfering with every game her brother and I tried to play. When we played Army, she ratted out our carefully planned ambushes to our opponents. When we played board games, she hovered nearby, telling us we were doing it all wrong. When we played cards, she positioned herself to reveal to one of us the cards the other one held.

In other words, she made a world-class pest of herself.

Brandon and I did our best to keep her out of our hair. We usually failed. She had an uncanny knack for finding us, even when we ventured into the scariest recesses of some nearby woods.

Me? I grew up in an era where most of the shows on television were westerns. Watching all those schoolmarms, ranch wives and saloon girls getting tied up by guys in black hats must have done something to me, because I started harboring fantasies. Don’t get me wrong; I very much wanted to ride to the rescue like any good white-hatted hero, but at the same time the Snidely Whiplash in me ached to tie Nell Fenwick to the railroad tracks.

I had joined the Boy Scouts a few months before, and in short order became the troop whiz at knot tying and lashing. So when the opportunity finally came I stood ready, willing and eager to render my initial victim as helpless as my newly acquired rope skills would allow.

It happened on a warm, cloudy spring afternoon. Brandon and I had sneaked out of the house to get in a few rounds of hide-and-seek before Darling discovered we were gone. It didn’t work. Minutes into our game, the back door opened and, sure enough, Pestimus Prime herself came bounding down the steps.

As fate would have it I was hiding nearby, jammed between the house’s foundation and a forsythia bush, and as soon as she hit the bottom step she spotted me.

I put my finger to my lips as a silent signal for her to stay quiet. With an evil glint in her eye, she drew a deep breath and prepared to broadcast my hiding place to Brandon and practically everyone else in town.

Survival instinct kicked in. I sprang from my hiding place and clamped a hand over her mouth. With my other hand, I grabbed her wrist and twisted her left arm behind her back.

Then, like a dog that had finally caught the car it was chasing, it occurred to me that I hadn’t the foggiest idea what I should do with her. Inspiration came when I spotted a coil of plastic-coated clothesline sitting on the back porch railing.

OK, I would tie Darling up.

But first I had to silence her. With my right hand still clamped over her mouth, I reached into my left back pocket for the bandanna I always carried. Holding it by one corner, I twirled it into a noodle, whipped it up to her face and, using both hands, tugged it as far back into her mouth as it would go.
Rookie that I was, I didn’t realize that a simple cleave gag wouldn’t fully silence her. Fortunately for me, neither did Darling. As soon as I knotted the bandanna behind her neck, she fell blessedly silent.

Moments later I had her pinned face-down to the ground with both hands pulled behind her back, and minutes after that had her hands securely bound in some hasty but effective diagonal lashing. I thought briefly about hogtying her, but instead opted for a tie I’d seen Burt Lancaster use on Jean Peters in “Apache,” an old black-and-white movie.

I left her legs extended, ran the long end of the line down to her ankles, bound them firmly with shear lashing, tossed in a couple of quick knots, ran the remaining three feet of line to the base of the forsythia bush and tied it off.

I looked down at my captive, lying prone on the damp ground, and stared briefly into her bright blue eyes. Her cheeks bulged over the gag. Her hands twisted and turned, searching vainly for a knot her fingers could pick.

“That’ll teach you to mess with our games, won’t it?” I asked.

She must have grinned, because her eyes twinkled and her cheeks bunched up over her cheekbones. “Ngh-ngh,” she grunted, shaking her head.

Exhilarating as it was, the moment didn’t last. Brandon rounded the corner. I wish I’d had a camera, because the look on his face when he spied his friend squatting next to his tightly bound and gagged 8-year-old sister was something to behold.

“Better let her go,” he advised after the initial shock wore off. “Dad will be home from work any minute, and I don’t think he would take kindly to this.”
It took only a couple of minutes to set her free. Good thing, too, because no sooner had I replaced the coil of clothesline on the porch rail than we heard the sound of her father’s pickup truck pulling in.

“Not a word to Dad,” Brandon cautioned his sister.

He and I spent the rest of that day’s visit on tenterhooks, waiting all the while for Darling to blurt out how Brandon’s friend Jake had tied her up. She never uttered a peep. A couple of weeks later, I found out why.

I was climbing the apple tree in the front yard when she came around the corner, holding something behind her back.

“Jake?” she asked, pulling the coil of clothesline from behind her back and showing it to me. “Would you tie me up again? Please?
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Great story!!!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Great story indeed!
Beetle bailey13
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Beetle bailey13 »

Great Story
Beetle bailey13
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Beetle bailey13 »

Awesome Story
ArrestedForever
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ArrestedForever »

10/10 Way to convert her!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Yeah, that would do it. I sure hope you married her.
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

I just love these kind of stories. Great reading material
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Fun story, and definitely an ending that would throw you off guard :D
Cali Callie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Cali Callie »

This was a great, well written story. It sounds like a great, fun way for someone to get introduced to tie ups! Seems like, when introduced the right way, it's hard to not become interested and come back for more like that
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic