Cowgirl and Queen (mf/f, m/f, ff/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
CaptorDM
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Cowgirl and Queen (mf/f, m/f, ff/m)

Post by CaptorDM »

The story is real, the dialogue is exaggerated. Again.

This story happened in the summer, a few months after the first time I tied Nicki up.

I had another friend, Maddy, who lived in the same neighborhood as Nicki and I. Sometimes, all three of us would get together to play. She was the same age as Nicki and I, around 10 or 11 at this time. While Nicki and I were pale with dark, curly, brown hair, Maddy was tan with straight dirty blonde hair. She played soccer and was a gymnast, I think.

Anyway, we were all playing at Maddy’s house. Her parents were still at work. So Maddy’s older sister Corrine, and my older sister Chelsea were “watching” us. Meaning they were watching TV and we ran around like maniacs.
Currently, we were running around like maniacs in a variety of costumes. “Costumes” being maybe a hat and an accessory or other article of clothing that made it obvious what you were. I was definitely a knight because of my helmet and sword. Nicki was a queen with her crown and wispy scarf. Maddy was a cowgirl with her hat and bandana.
We were just running around with our imaginations, going on adventures and fighting bad guys and monsters. We were having a blast.

But it was summer, there wasn’t a cloud in the sky, and it was approaching lunchtime. So, we went back inside to find that our older sisters had left the makings of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for us. How thoughtful!

After scarfing down sandwiches, Maddy had to use the bathroom. While she was gone, Nicki leans in conspiratorially to me and whispers, “What if we played that beanie baby game with Maddy?”
“What game?” I said, slow to catch on.
“When you tied me up!”
“Ohhh!” I said, a mischievous grin crossing my face.
“We’re a princess and a knight. She’s a cowgirl. Why are we on the same side?”
This made sense to me. “What can we use to tie her up, though?”
Nicki thought for a second, “Wasn’t there rope in the garage?”
Maddy’s family liked to go camping, there was plenty of rope in the garage.
I nodded, and was about to ask Nicki how we should get the rope when Maddy came back in the room.
“You guys wanna keep playing this game?” she asked.
“Oh yeah!” Nicki said.
“Definitely,” I smiled.
“Well let’s go then!” Maddy said and led us back outside. Through the garage.
When we entered the garage, Nicki and I both looked wildly around for rope of any kind. We saw a small box that seemed to be dedicated to just holding rope. But it was on the other side of the garage. We couldn’t sneak over there now!
That’s when an idea hit me, “I gotta tie my shoe,” I said, and bent down to loosen one of my shoelaces.
Maddy and Nicki turned around, to see me fumbling with my shoelaces. I was notorious for my slow shoe-tying. I hammed it up just a bit, screwing up my face in concentration and muttering to myself about Blue’s Clues and rabbits.
“Come on, Nicki!” Maddy insisted, grabbing Nicki’s hand and pulling her out of the garage. Yes!
Once they had left the garage, I made my way to the rope box. I picked up a couple bundles of rope-- blue, green, and white-- and, holding them behind my back, ran into the backyard to my friends.

Nicki and Maddy had taken up positions at the top of Maddy’s small, wooden playground, in the small “treehouse” section.. They were on the lookout for any bad guys. Little did Maddy know, the bad guys were right next to her!
Unlucky for me, Maddy could see that I was clearly hiding something behind my back. She called down, “What are you hiding behind your back, Mike?”
“It’s a surprise!” I shouted back.
“Okay,” she said hesitantly. Nicki grinned evilly.
I slipped my sword through my belt loop and, still clutching the ropes behind my back, climbed the ladder to the top.

“So what’s behind your back?” Maddy asked immediately as I topped the ladder.
“Still a surprise,” I grinned.
“Sir Mike!” Nicki said, imperiously, “We have trespassers!”
“Yes, Queen Nicki!” I said, clutching the rope tightly.
“Where?” Maddy said, scanning the backyard for imaginary baddies.
“Right… THERE!” Nicki said, pointing at Maddy.
Maddy turned too late to find Nicki pointing threatingly and me, bearing down on her with a blue rope.
“What?!” Maddy cried, “but we’re on the same team!”
“Oh no, Maddy,” Nicki gloated, “Sir Mike is on my team. You are a cowgirl in my kingdom. Clearly you are not on our team!”
While Maddy protested, I wrapped the blue rope around her torso and arms, pinning them together around the elbows. I tied a knot behind her, totally securing her from moving. I had some extra rope, so I backed her into the central support pillar and tied the extra ends around that. Nicki and I stepped back to admire our cowgirl captive, tied to a post, saying things like, “No fair!” and “Two against one? Come on!”

Nicki turned to me, "I think our prisoner is making too much noise,"
Before I could do or say anything, Nicki bent down and pulled the bandanna around Maddy's neck over her mouth.
Maddy grunted into the gag and tried to yell at us some more but in doing so, the bandanna just slipped into her mouth, forming a cleave gag.
“Listen, Madds, you can’t open your mouth or it slips in!” I advised.
“Wuhh yuhh cuhhd untuh meh!” Maddy pleaded. I just shook my head and tried to readjust her gag so that it covered her mouth again.
“Wmm hmm hmm mmmph?” she asked.
Nicki and I had no idea. Last time we played, Nicki just tried to free herself and then I came in and “rescued” her.
“You just have to try to escape,” Nicki explained.
“MMMH!” Maddy tried to yell through her gag.
Nicki and I stood back as Maddy wiggled against the post. Her hands clenched and unclenched as she tried different strategies to escape. I may have had the ropework of an inept 10-year-old, but Maddy had the escape experience of an inept 10-year-old.

We watched our friend struggle for, at most, 10 minutes. It felt much longer for me, who was beginning to realize that I liked this. But it must have felt long for both Nicki and Maddy as well, because Maddy had stopped really trying and was just looking at us, pleadingly with her big, brown eyes.
Nicki, somewhat ignoring our captive, turned to me and said, “This is getting boring. What do we do now?”
This was met with a chorus of “mmmph hmm”s from Maddy in an attempt to get our attention to untie her. I, meanwhile, stared at the still-unused rope, to Maddy, to Nicki, and back to the rope.
“Well,” I said, “someone would come to rescue her. They’d either rescue her or we’d capture them,”
“But Corrine and Chelsea didn’t want us to bother them,”
“So…” I said, gripping the rope, “then YOU must be on her side, too!”
“What? No I’m not! WE’RE from the same kingdom!” she said, gesturing to me.
“Yeah,” I said, “the Kingdom of Girls!” and I threw rope over her head.

Our struggle was brief, but intense. Maddy was “MMPH”-ing, presumably hoping Nicki would win and free her. Limbs and rope flew all over the treehouse, as I tried to tie Nicki up.
A few minutes later, Nicki was roughly, but effectively tied up in the green rope. Maddy, still unable to free herself, groaned into her bandanna, knowing it would still be a bit before she would free.
“Mike! Untie me! I’m the queen! You can’t do this! We’re on the same tea-MMPH!” I silenced her with her pink scarf. Now, Nicki, as mad as she was I had betrayed her (again), was still a good sport and knew that if the gag went on, she couldn’t talk.
I moved her so that she was standing against the pole, back-to-back, with Maddy. I wrapped my last rope-- the white one-- around both of them, tying them together to the rope.

I stepped back and admired my handiwork. My two friends struggled against their bonds and grunted into their gags.
But after a few minutes, I did get kind of bored. Now what? Neither of them seemed to be getting close to escaping. What does a bad guy do with two prisoners? I paced around my two struggling captives.
Then it hit me. Nicki was wearing a shirt that showed off her belly button. I often engaged in tickle fights as a child. And I knew the belly button was a prime target. So I honed in on that target.
Nicki squirmed under my tickling fingers. Caught unaware, she laughed and the scarf slipped into her mouth. She stomped her feet and wiggled, trying to get away.
“Peahse Miiiih taaah!” she begged me to stop.
Okay, onto the next target.
I rounded the pole to the cowgirl. Maddy shook her head, “Nmmmph! Nmmph!”
Just a little, then. I lifted her foot and tickled the bottom of her bare foot. She nearly kicked me in the face! At that, I stopped. I wasn’t going to get hit just because I was the bad guy.
“Now, I think I’ve won. Don’t you?”
“Mmmhmm! Mmhm!” came their responses.
“Do you want to be rescued now?”
“Mmhm!”
So I untied them. My exciting fun was done. It took a bit, because Nicki’s bonds were a little confusing, due to the scuffle. But eventually all three of us were standing freed in the treehouse.

I realized, far too late, that I had just untied two enemies. Enemies who had all the rope. And were blocking the exit.
There was not escape.

I did my best to defend myself, but two against one was not a fight I could win. In an embarrassingly short amount of time I found myself tightly tied to the pole. While the girls were not as adept at knots as I was, they had used all the ropes on me. I was stuck.
“Ha ha, you got me,” I did my best to be a good sport. I even struggled a bit to show that, yes, they had indeed got me, “Now let me go, please,”
“Oh, no way Mike,” Maddy got up in my face, “Nicki, make him quiet!”
“Absolutely,” Nicki grinned evilly.
“Aw, come on guys, we don’t have to- MMMPH!” I stopped talking as Nicki tied her sparkly pink scarf around my mouth. Those were the rules.
“And now,” Nicki announced, “payback!”
The two girls tickled me until I cried “Uncuhh!” They stopped tickling me, but decided I needed to stay tied up in there for a bit longer. They descended down the ladder and carried on playing their game while I struggled in the treehouse for what felt like forever.

Thank god, Chelsea, unaware of my situation, called out the back door, “Mike! We’re leaving in 10 minutes!”
My friends decided that I had served my sentence and hurried to untie me. I was freed a few minutes before Chelsea returned to collect me.
Despite our respective captivities, the three of us had a great time, hoping we’d play again.
DamselnDragon on deviantart.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Nice story
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

These girls were fun friends to have. Great story!
Yatta9999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yatta9999 »

Cute, fun story! I'd love to hear what other stories happened next!
BrittanyRN
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BrittanyRN »

I liked this one. It feels like a really nice, fun story for friends that age!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic