My Best Self Bondage Experience (Self/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

My Best Self Bondage Experience (Self/M)

Post by TapeBondage123 »

Hello all! I’ve been a member on here since the beginning and was a member on the last forum for several years and I’m finally getting around to writing a story. A bit of background on me, I’m in my mid 20’s, around 6’, blond hair and have an average build. I’ve been interested in bondage since I was young and saw a scene in a movie where someone was bound and tape gagged and was wondering why they had a “band aid” on their mouth :lol: . As my name suggests, I am REALLY into duct tape. As I grew older, I began to experiment with self-bondage. Starting out, it was usually shoddily gagging myself with scotch tape and attempting to tape my hands in front of me. Now that I am older with years of practice, live on my own and have money, I’ve gotten fairly good at duct tape self bondage. I use this method that I described here (viewtopic.php?t=7190) and find it to be very effective. I am also into crossdressing in workout clothes while in bondage but my interest in it stops there.

Last weekend, it was thunder storming out and I was stuck inside doing nothing. I was sitting there watching TV when a light bulb clicked on in my head that self bondage would be a great way to kill some time and began to get very excited! I quickly gathered several rolls of duct tape, mounted my pvc pipes to hold the rolls of tape and quickly changed into my favorite pair of leggings, pink tank top, pink socks, and blue sweatshirt. I grabbed a brand new roll of very sticky silver duct tape and my heart instantly started racing! I started by taping my ankles together, followed by my shins, thighs and above and below my knees. I would say that I did 6 or 7 passes on each. I then gagged myself, wrapping the tape around my head about 10 times. I mmmpphhed into it a few times to test it out and you wouldn’t be able to hear me in the next room over. Perfect! I then hopped over to the taller pvc pipe, attached the end of the tape to my chest and hopped in circles, wrapping the tape above and below my “breasts” about 6 times, leaving my upper body immobilized. The only thing I could still move freely were my hands and we had to do something about that! I hopped over to the short pvc pipe, wrapped the tape around one of my wrists leaving the roll still attached, put it on the pvc pipe, put my wrists together and wrapped them around the pipe several times effectively binding my wrists behind me. I was 100% bound and gagged! I then sat on the edge of my bed imagining that an older redheaded catburglar broke into my house and overpowered me.

“I’m here to take your TV and anything else valuable in your house, just tell me where you keep your money and jewelry and I won’t hurt you!” She said.

“Alright, I keep it in a lockbox behind the dresser. The keys are hidden on top of the cabinet” I reluctantly told her.

“Perfect! That wasn’t so hard now was it? Now we have to do something about that big mouth of yours and shut you up to make sure you can’t call for help.” she said.

With that, she grabbed the roll of duct tape, walked around behind me and stood there admiring her work. After a brief moment, I heard a rrriiiipppp of duct tape. “What are you doimmmpppphhhh” was all I could get out before she plastered the tape on my face and wrapped it around my head over and over, rendering me speechless.

“Perfect! That will keep you quiet.” She said as she was leaving the room.

“mmpphhh mmpphhh (translation: f- you!)” I said.

Now that the imaginary burglar left me tightly bound and gagged, I began to struggle hard! I squirmed around and mmmppphheedd into my gag as loud as I could. In all of my previous self bondage sessions, I could usually get myself free with minimal effort but not this time! “I really outdid myself, I’m actually bound and gagged!” I thought to myself. I began to think, I could try to call for help but I was too heavily gagged for anyone to hear me in the next room over, let alone someone outside. I could also hop to the door, hop down the hallway, open the front door and hop outside but people seeing me tightly bound and gagged in women’s clothing isn’t on my bucket list. If only people driving by outside knew that I was tightly bound and gagged by an imaginary intruder and needing rescue! I began to panic a little! That feeling was short lived, however, as I remembered that I had a knife and scissors close by but I didn’t want freed. I loved this! I spent the next half hour or so hopping around my house and rolling around on the floor: essentially like a big worm with no mouth. I have to admit, I could feel my pants get tighter and tighter the harder I struggled! I even set my phone up on a ledge with the camera facing the room and set my smart watch that was synced with my phone’s camera on my bed so I could take pictures of myself and watch myself struggle. It was great! I eventually hopped over to my scissors and cut myself free and put everything away.

Thank you all for taking the time to read my story! This is my first story so I apologize if it wasn’t very well written. I’ve never actually been bound and gagged by someone else but I hope to in the future and have some more contributions for this site!

The lady in the picture is about perfect for what is going through my head!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by TapeBondage123 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

Beautiful story! And clever way how you figured out to tape your hands behind your back! Was it difficult ripping the tape off the roll once you finished wrapping your wrists?
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thank you for posting this. A great insight into your world. I do hope you find somebody to tie you up.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago Thank you for posting this. A great insight into your world. I do hope you find somebody to tie you up.
Thank you! I sure hope I can too.
Inkstain wrote: 3 years ago Beautiful story! And clever way how you figured out to tape your hands behind your back! Was it difficult ripping the tape off the roll once you finished wrapping your wrists?
Thanks! For my wrists, I usually use cheaper grade duct tape, which I find is easier to tear, but when it's wrapped around your wrists enough times, it holds really well. When I use higher grade duct tape, I'll usually have scissors within reach behind me to cut it.
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic