Carly and Nick. f/mf

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
She_Wolf
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Carly and Nick. f/mf

Post by She_Wolf »

Hey, so this happened about a week or two after my last story. Read my last story "Family Drama" if you haven't done so yet, explains some things about me and all. But, my name I Nina, I am Mexican with black hair and blown eyes. So, anyways heres the story with my two friends Carly and Nick.

"Sure, I'll be right over"
I just hanged up my cell phone with my friend Carly, who just invited me over. I brushed my hair and put it in a ponytail, than I slipped my feet into black flip flops and went out the door.
14 years olds, wearing a white tshirt and blue jeans, I walked down the street on the Saturday morning. I might of left my house at 10am. It wasnt long before I got to Carly's house, I went up to the front door and rang the doorbell.

Few seconds went by before I heard footsteps coming down a flight of stairs and the door open by Carly. 13 years old, Carly had black hair that barley touches her shoulders, and blue eyes. She had on a dark blue beanie ontop of her head, making the ends of her hair flare out some. Wearing a black tshirt and blue jeans while going barefoot. "Hey Nina, come on in" Carly says as she let's me in.
"So, what's up?" I asked, to which Carly replied with a smile "well, I got Nick hogtied upstairs. Thought you would like to join him?" I grinned as I say "sure it wont be you joining him?" Me and Carly starts walking up the stairs as she replies "I'm quite sure."

We walk into Carly's room and Nick layed on the floor, hogtied with rope and gagged with duct tape. Nick was 13, semi long blond hair and blue eyes, wearing a black shirt and blue jeans with black socks. He stopped struggling when he saw us walk into the room, laying on his side quietly.
Carly turns to me and says "ready to see who's next?" I grin and replied "I'm ready" me and Carly hold out our hands and we say "rock, paper, scissors..."

"Can we talk about this?" Carly ask after groaning as I tighten the rope, tying Carly up in a hogtie next to Nick. "No, sorry" I say as I stuff her mouth with a red bandanna, Carly let's out a muffled groan as I use some duct tape over her mouth. "There, now one more thing" I say as i grab two scarves. I blindfold both Nick and Carly with two of Carly's scarves from her closet, than I stand back and study my two victims. "Dont you two look cute like that" I say, to which I got muffled complaints from the both of them.
Now that I had them blindfolded, I turned my gaze to their feet for a little bit, just admiring how they look, how they wiggle like that, tied up and all.

I walk towards Nick and studied him for a moment, I always found Nick cute, especially when he is tied up. I bite my lower lip as I stand behind him and tugged off Nick's socks. "Mmmph?" Nick says as his head turn, his now bare feet rub against one another. I made Nick lay on his belly, than moved him closer to Carly.
When I got them close enough, I took the duct tape and taped up Nick's right leg to Carly's left leg, from their ankles right under the ropes to just below their knees.

I looked down at them, watching both Nick and Carly wiggle around and making soft noises in their gags. Their feet was a sight, four bare feet side by side wiggling around. I stood behind them and looked down at their feet, biting my lower lip as I watch them for a moment. I put my hands on Nick's right and Carly's left soles. I got muffled groans when I did, which I ignored as I lay my hand flat on their feet. Both of their soles were soft, and knowing from the past, ticklish.
I smirk as Carly and Nick struggled a little harder, shaking their heads as they try to tell me no. With a smile, I slowly dragged my nails up their feet making Carly and Nick squirm frantically.

I than start tickling them, one hand tickling Nick while the other tickles Carly. As both of them frantically struggle and laughing wildly, I continue to tickle their feet while I enjoy the show I'm getting. I gave them a moment to catch their breath, than I started tickling only Nick.
Using both hands to tickle Nick's bare feet as he laugh and yell into his gag. Nick squirm this way and that, but where I've duct taped his leg to Carly's, it kept him in place. When I was done with Nick, I switched over and tickled Carly's soles.

"Well this was really fun" I said when I was done tickling them. "But I have to get going. Carly, I'll leave a note for your Mom so she'll know you guys are tied up in here. Anyways, have fun struggling." With that, I walked out of the room, closing the door as Carly and Nick started struggling and groaning in their gags.
I walked down the stars and sat on the couch in Carly's livingroom. I wasnt really going to leave them like that, least not for that long. Carly's Mom wouldn't be home for another five hours or so if I remember her work schedule correctly. So, I guess I'll let them go in an hour or so.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Great story once again.

Something tells me that something else happened before Carly's mom arrived from work... :) Curious to find out what it was
TallJane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TallJane »

So you three had this game where who loses a game of rock-paper-scissors has to be tied up?
She_Wolf
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by She_Wolf »

Canuck100 wrote: 3 years ago Great story once again.

Something tells me that something else happened before Carly's mom arrived from work... :) Curious to find out what it was
Nothing much, like I said in the ending I eventually let them go. I should have mentioned that.
She_Wolf
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by She_Wolf »

TallJane wrote: 3 years ago So you three had this game where who loses a game of rock-paper-scissors has to be tied up?
It one way out of many that we do to determine who is tied :)
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

This is a great story!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Nice.lottle.story, especially.the tickle.torture.of course.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Very nice story. Thank you!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
tj_b2b
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tj_b2b »

Brilliant story, very evil of you!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic