Second Time Tied Up and Gagged (m/mm)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
PaulsPerils
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Second Time Tied Up and Gagged (m/mm)

Post by PaulsPerils »

In the summer of 1976, I was 13 years old and was twice tied up and gagged by my friend Scott. This is an account of my second time tied up and gagged.

Scott got the ok from his parents to have a sleepover at his house, on a Saturday night, as I recall. The invitees were me and our friend Mark. To describe us, Scott was 13 years old, 5'7", medium build with black hair, Mark was 14 years old, 5'6", medium build with light brown hair, and I was 5'8", thinner build, with dark brown hair. We were all into sports and fairly athletic.

We had the sleepover in the basement, and we had brought our sleeping bags and a pillow. Even though Scott's house had central air, it was good for us to be in the basement as it was cooler there. The basement was like a big den or family room and had couches and a TV. Dressed in t-shirts and boxers, we initially spent some time watching TV, drinking pop, and just chilling out. Since it was Saturday night, it meant the "Monster Mystery Theatre" show was on. We could always count on a cheesy B-movie from the 1950's and the show had a host in a vampire costume and a bad Transylvanian accent.

After a while, I think we got bored with the movie, and it was getting late, maybe 11:00 pm or so. Scott suggested we play blackjack. It was a simple card game and one we had played many times before. We liked to use monopoly money as our stakes, but tonight, Scott added some additional stakes to the game.

After we had evenly divided the money between the three of us, Scott proposed that the two losers of the game were to be tied up by the winner and kept that way for 30 minutes or so. While I was up for doing this, I was not sure how Mark would react. But surprisingly to me, Mark readily agreed. I secretly hoped to be one of the two losers (and Scott must have known that), and given my recent experience with Scott, I am sure he was hoping to win so he could tie up both Mark and me.

So, we sat on the floor and started playing, and as I remember, after playing for perhaps 15 minutes, Mark and I were starting to run a little low on cash. Shortly thereafter, I was out of money, and would be one of two losers of the game (side note: If you are wondering if I tried to lose on purpose, the answer was no.) So now I sat on the side and watch Mark and Scott continue playing. Mark managed to stay alive for some time, but he could not rally enough, and eventually, he lost all of his money, too.

So, there Mark and I sat. Scott had won, and it was time to 'take our medicine' so to speak. Scott stood up and said he'd be right back. I presumed that he went to retrieve some ropes to tie up both Mark and me, and I was right. He came back with a few ropes in his hands and a few cloth strips, which i knew would be used for gagging us. So, I knew Scott planned to do more than just tie our hands.

Scott directed us to go sit on our sleeping bags and we moved over to them and sat down. Scott then told Mark to put his hands behind his back. Mark seemed reluctant at this point, but Scott said a bet is a bet, and Mark then complied. Scott took a rope and looped it around Mark's wrists a few times before running the rope between Mark's wrists, making a cinch knot and tying it off snugly. This was the first time I had watched someone else get tied up and I thought it was cool, intriguing, and exciting to see, especially since I knew I would be getting the same treatment as Mark in a few moments.

After Scott checked the rope on Mark's wrists, he then reached back and took one of the cloth strips, tied a knot in the middle and then gagged Mark with it. Mark protested as he wasn't expecting this, but with his hands tied, he could not stop Scott from gagging him. Scott stuffed the knot into Mark's mouth and tied the cloth off at the back of Mark's head. "Mmmmppphh!!" Mark said as he shook his head no after Scott finished.

Scott then picked up his pile of materials and sat behind me. He told me to put my hands behind my back, and soon my wrists were securely tied together just like Mark's. It was exciting for me to be tied up like this next to Mark though I tried to play it cool and not let that show. Scott also gagged me as well, again just like Mark. I probably made some muffled sound, and I still recall the gag being tight in my mouth.

At this point, I think Mark thought this was the end of the tying, and that we'd momentarily be let go, but Scott had other plans. Scott took up more ropes and he moved over to Mark and sat across his legs so Mark could not get up. He then used the rope to tie Mark's ankles together while Mark struggled. Scott then used another rope to tie Mark's legs together above the knee. Mark was really tied up and struggling on his sleeping bag. This was amazing for me to watch. I'd never seen, in-person, another person bound, gagged and struggling before.

Once Scott was sure he had Mark secure, he grabbed two ropes and moved back over next to me. I didn't put up as much of a fight like Mark did as a) I wanted to be tied up, and b) Scott probably could have overpowered me at this point anyway. Scott proceed to bind me at the ankles and the legs, just like Mark. All of the ropes were snug, and I was really tied up and gagged.

Scott then stood up and looked over both of us. Mark and I were lying next to each other, on our backs, wriggling and struggling to get loose. Scott seemed to enjoy the view he had, and he watched us for most of the time he kept us tied up and gagged.

It was an exciting and thrilling experience for me to be bound and gagged with Mark, and both of us were now Scott's helpless captives. I loved that both Mark and I were tied up and gagged for real, and that we could not get loose no matter how much we tried.

After 30 minutes or so, Scott finally untied and ungagged us. Mark vowed revenge the next time we played. I protested a little about how long he had kept us tied up but I didn't mind much. I can remember being really tired at that point and falling asleep soon afterwards.

We did not discuss this event the next morning or really ever again. I think Mark may have enjoyed being tied up more than he let on, but it was the last time he and I were tied up together by Scott or anyone else. And then a couple of weeks later, the summer break was over, and we were back in school, and doing school-related things.

I still recall that late evening fairly well and wish we'd have done a few more scenes together that summer. But such is life.
Last edited by PaulsPerils 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great story, it's a shame you didn't have other experiences with them
Bondagegirl1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bondagegirl1 »

Remeber to add the gender tag
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Great story!

Too bad it was just a one-time experience with these two guys - and that it only lasted 30 minutes!
Tapebot
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tapebot »

Fun story! I hope there will be more to follow, even if they weren't with these two.
Ebascoray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ebascoray »

Great story, PaulsPerils...very good.

Ebascoray
PaulsPerils
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PaulsPerils »

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. I have a story idea that is fictional that I may post in the Fiction Section. It falls into the category of "here's an event that I wish had happened" with the kids I grew up with.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

[mention]PaulsPerils[/mention], go for it!
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
lepangolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lepangolin »

Nice syory, thanks!
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

I always agreed with my friends from childhood and adolescence, that adventure and/or danger, real or imagined, was more fun when shared with a friend. I thought it was great fun, when I was tied up with a friend or three, and we worked together to get loose. I also thought it was fun to tie and gag two or three of my friends, especially when they were wearing their scout uniforms, and I gagged them with their own neckerchiefs.

Drawscore
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Completely missed this one, very enjoyable read. It's nice how you described the feeling of being tied, and seeing someone else that way.

Thanks for sharing your memories.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic