Revenge on Nina. f/m...fm/f

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
She_Wolf
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Revenge on Nina. f/m...fm/f

Post by She_Wolf »

"Loser gets tied up?" Nick asks me with a smile, I'm sure he knows my answer already. "Deal" I replied, griping my ps4 controller as I pick my character in my Naruto Shippuden game.

14 years old, I was wearing a white tshirt and gray sweatpants. Nick had just turned 14 himself, wearing a white tshirt and black basketball shorts, both of us barefoot.
Me and Nick were sitting in my livingroom, house to ourselves playing my Naruto game for the past hour or so. I had just mentioned I was starting to get bored of it, until Nick's suggestion. The match against Nick was hard, hard to focus do to thinking on what to do with Nick if I win. I had to keep reminding myself I need to focus or else I wouldn't be doing anything to him. But after a few minutes of intense gaming, I managed to beat Nick.

"Ha, got you" I said beaming, Nick smiled and helped me put the game and controllers away. I allowed Nick to finish up as I went and got the roll of duct tape from the garage. Deciding to grab two rolls just incase, I went back and met up with Nick in the livingroom. Nick smirked seeing the tape in my hands, I smiled and say "keep your arms to your sides."
I tore the end free from the roll and started wrapping tape around Nick's arms. When I felt his arms were effectively duct taped, I put my hand on his shoulder and led Nick up the stairs and into my room. Once in my room, I pushed Nick onto my bed on his stomach, making him groan a little.
I was going to tape up his legs right than, but I started to get a idea. I turned Nick onto his back, than I grabbed ahold his ankles and pulled his feet threw the bars of the footboard of my bed. Than, I started duct taping his ankles together and around the bar that's between his ankles so his feet are held in place. Than I walked up and duct taped his thighs together above Nick's knees.

I sat in my desk chair and smile as I watch Nick. Nick groan, his hands were fists as he struggled. He sat up and pulled and tugged his feet for a little bit, but the tape kept him in place. Nick than lay back onto his back and struggled to free his arms. After a while Nick stopped to take a break, breathing a little hard as he looks over at me and gives a soft smile. I returned the smile and asked Nick "what's the matter?"
Nick shake his head and decided not to answer, and started to struggle again.
I enjoy watching his bare feet squirming, if I could I would sit right infront to watch closer. At this point my foot fetish waa still a secret from everyone, and so didnt want Nick to think I was strange. However, I was looking for a reason to get closer.

After thinking for a few minutes, I just shrugged and do it. I stand up and moved my chair infront of Nick's feet, and sat down. I look over at Nick, who was looking at me with a worried look. "Nina, what you doing?" Nick asked, noticing him tugging at the tape binding his ankles. "I just couldn't let this opportunity pass up" I say as I raise my hands up and let Nick see me wiggling my fingers. In my head, I was just hoping Nick will see this as a normal tickle torture, and not anything bigger lol.

"Nina, please no!" Nick begs, his feet struggling more frequently which just made me want to even more. And so I ignored him and just started tickling Nick's feet. "HAHAHA GRRRAAAHAHAHA NINA! HAHAHA STOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE QUIT IT! HAHAHAHAHA!" I smile as I watched Nick squirm, enjoying the sight of his feet scrambling around as I tickle them. I went on until Nick was red faced and tearing up, and so I stopped and stand up, walked over and placed a few pieces of tape over Nick's mouth to gag him.
When I placed the last piece of tape, I smoothed the tape down with my hand and said "I'll be back, and when I do I think I might enjoy tickling you some more." "Mmmrrrrrr mmmmpphh" Nick says, the sight of his blue eyes going wide over his gag made my heart speed up a little.

I went out of the bedroom to use the bathroom, I took my time going threw some social media to allow Nick to recover. I came out, and walked into the bedroom and...Nick, Nick was gone. "W-what?" I asked myself seeing the empty bed, beside my blanket in a mess with strips of duct tape that had Nick bound. Before I could say anything else, arms wrapped around me from behind and knocked me down to the floor.
"Wha-mmmph!" I say as a red bandana was stuffed into my mouth, a second pair of hands grabbed my hands and pulled them behind my back.

I was quickly gagged with duct tape and had my hands tied up behind my back, and it wasn't long before my ankles were tied up. I was sat up and I saw my younger sister, Maria with Nick.
12 years old, Maria had on her purple glasses, a black tshirt and jean shorts with black shoes and socks. Nick started wrapping cotton rope around my upper arms before tying the knot at my back. At the same time Maria had tied my thighs right above my knees. They than lay me on my stomach to hogtie me by connecting my ankles to my wrists with rope.

"Alright" Nick says as both him and Maria gave each other a high five. "Mmmmpphh mmm ggrrrmmmph mmmrrrrrr mmmmpphh!" I say squirming while I look up at them. "Just one more thing" Nick says, he moved out of my view but it wasnt long before I felt him tying my big toes together.
"There" Nick says "this will make it easier for my revenge!" Just has he said that, Nick started tickling my feet. I thrust around and squirm as much as I could while I scream and yelled in my gag. Then Maria joined in by tickling my sides and poking into my armpits. "GGRRRMMMPH MMMRRRRRR MMMMPPHH!!"

I couldn't tell how long the tickle hell went on, but they eventually stopped. I layed there with my head down in a dazed, catching my breath threw my nose. "Hey Nick want to walk to the gas station?" Maria asked, to which Nick replied "yeah I'm in." So the two of them walked out, as Maria was closing the door she says "Nina, dont go anywhere. We'll be back." Than I was alone.

I layed there dazed for a few more minutes. "Mmmrrrrrr.." I say as I lifted my head, kind of chewing on the bandana that's stuffed in my mouth. "Mmmmpphh" I mutter as I slightly strained against the ropes around my arms and wrists, not really trying to escape just more of something to do. I wiggle my feet and toes, trying to see if I could get the toe tie loose, but doesn't work.
"Mmr mmmmpphh" I strain every muscle in my body, pulling against the hogtie, wiggle side to side trying to find a loose end to these ropes.

I was alone for about thirty minutes before Maria and Nick came back, drinks in hand. They undo the gag and held the straw for me to drink out of a cherry slushy as Nick and Maria sat on the floor cross legged. We started talking some, Maria explained that when she got home she heard Nick laughing and knew that I had him bound and was tickling him, and how she helped him escape. To which I threatened revenge against her. "Well maybe we wont untie you. So unless you can get me hogtied" Maria says grinning.
"I wont be tied up forever" I say, I turn to Nick and ask "how about it? Let me go?"

Maria looks at him as well, to which Nick tells Maria "think we should put the gag back." I shake my head, which Nick chuckles than gets up and says "okay, let's get you out of this."
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thanks for posting. Fun read.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Great story!
silvertape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by silvertape »

So cute! I wish I grew up with your kind of siblings. :)
Rosie Holliday
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rosie Holliday »

Interesting story. Thanks for sharing :)
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Hahaha. Loved that story. Barefoot tickling from a girl with a foot fetish. Epic :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic