Risky office chair teen tie-up (self-m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
handcuffed_boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Risky office chair teen tie-up (self-m)

Post by handcuffed_boy »

I was 18 and on my first trip abroad that wasn't either accompanied by my parents, somehow organised by one of my parents or going to stay with someone my parents knew. I've always been very young looking, very skinny and very pale - throughout my teens and since, as my latest profile picture here shows you. You can't see my freckles but I"ve always had those too. And until I was 18, I was also consistently short. But by the time I turned 18 and had finished secondary school, I had shot up to 6'1 - while remaining as skinny and weak as I ever had been. The first misforune that befell me when I arrived in Santander, in the north of Spain, in my shorts and t shirt, was that the airline had failed to transport my luggage on board the plane I arrived on. For the first week of my two-month trip where I'd be staying at a University and brushing up on my Spanish with a couple of summer courses, I had only the clothes that I had arrived in.

While I had worn shorts and t shirt to travel over in, as it was a hot day, I couldn't wait to cover myself up again once I arrived. Being very thin, I preferred not to have my arms and legs on show. But I'd have no choice at all for that first week. The University was in the middle of nowhere, not close to any proper shops. It was very humiliating, and all I could do for that first week was wash my clothes and underwear in the sink in my room each night, and wear them again the next day. To make it worse, the weather wasn't even very nice at the start: more like chilly springtime with overcast days. So I looked ridiculous, constantly in nothing but the same shorts and t-shirt, while the other students reached for their jeans and hoodies to get over the cold spell. It was really embarrassing, especially with the constant questions about why I was so underdressed for the very unsummery weather.

My interest in bondage had begun at the age of 16, along with an interest, for some reason, in taking a certain amount of risk in public places. I had tied myself up in the school toilets, tied my wrist to a chair in a school classroom using my tie after school, I even tied myself to a chair in my Dad's office at work, when he could have walked back in at any moment. I also liked to leave myself shoeless while I was up to these things, and once, I was very nearly caught by a teacher running round in one shoe after school (trying to retrieve the shoe I had deliberately discarded somewhere).

I had been bullied for the entirety of my schooling from day one, and, from the age of 16, self-bondage was my way of 'bullying' myself, and kind of working through my feelings about the bullying. Though anyway, from a very young age I'd been fascinated with being constricted, restricted and bound: until I was 16, I just constantly hoped that someone would tie me up. But it didn't happen very often. When I was 16, I then realised that I could just do it to myself.

Being left with practically no clothes on my trip to Spain brought back a familiar feeling for me - humiliation. It reminded me of being bullied again. I found myself wishing that someone on my course had deliberately taken my luggage and forced me to live like this. At least that would be more interesting that the airline misplacing your luggage. Alternatively, I wished that someone would bully me over this embarrassing situation I was in. But sadly, my school days of guaranteed nonstop attention from bullies were over now. Not that I enjoyed it at the time - it was usually terriying - but still, I strangely missed it once I was 18 and had finished my schooling. I actually found it disappointing that people in their late teens and early 20s didn't seem to have the same aptitude or inclination for mean-spirited humiliation or harassment.

Instead, I was left well alone, apart from the annoying daily questions in classes, lunch and dinner about where my clothes were, and why I seemed to wear the same t-shirt and shorts every day. So alone that I had a room to myself (as most people did), and for the first few days, which included a whole weekend, it seemed to me that I was alone on that first-floor corridor. It seemed that all the other rooms in the near vicinity were empty. And for the level of risk I was used to taking, this seemed perfect.

It was Sunday afternoon. I couldn't be totally sure that someone wasn't staying in one of those rooms on my corridor and wouldn't walk out their door at any moment, but I got that impression. I also had no way of knowing the moment that these other students would suddenly arrive - it could have been any day or time. I didn't really know how close the next corridor was to me, or the likelihood of someone walking by. And how could I have known that a cleaner or caretaker wouldn't suddenly turn up, doing their rounds? The joy of being 18 is that you don't even consider those things.

The rooms, like the corridor, were very bare with hard floors and virtually no home comforts at all. It would be the perfect place to take a kidnap victim. I was inspired by an office chair on wheels sitting at the desk in my room, with good arms on its sides and plenty of places around the base for tying feet to. I was in just my t shirt, shorts, black socks and black trainers. I felt like such a loser, being the odd one out in the University who had no clothes, but I was about to turn that feeling of loserdom into something fun. I started by pulling off my shoes and chucking them in an empty room across the corridor: I actually put them into a bedside drawer in that room, so as they'd be quite difficult to recover quickly.

Luckily, I had a belt and a couple of ties that I'd taken in my hand luggage (always ready for a tie-up), so I used the belt to tie my right shoeless ankle tightly to the metal cylinder connecting the 'spider' base of the chair to its seat. I doubled the belt around and fastened it on its highest setting to ensure my skinny ankle had virtually no room for manoeuvre whatsoever. The rim of my black sock was just visible over the top of the belt. Then I used one tie to securely fasten my right wrist to the right arm of the chair. With the other tie, I had it tied around the left arm of the chair as tightly as I could make it, so that I could slip my left wrist into the small loop I'd created, once my right wrist was totally immobilised. It was a fairly effective procedure I'd folllowed before for self-tying. The result was a feeling that none of my limbs could escape at all, when actually, at least I could whip one of my wrists free if I really needed to.

With my two wrists and an ankle tied to the office chair, I used my free foot (left foot), to propel myself out of the room and all the way up and down the corridor a couple of times. I was pretty sure that I wasn't seen, but I was so excited that I didn't really care. I was playing out one of my favourite bullying scenarios of being tied to an office chair, with shoes stolen, and pushed around the place by the bullies.

While propelling myself down the corridor, I found another one of the rooms (midway down the corridor, well away from my room) wide open and uninhabited, so I pushed myself in there for a while, to up the stakes a bit higher. In there, I undid my left wrist and used that tie to fasten my free (left) ankle to a low wooden post at the end of the bed. I felt exhilarated by the sensation of being so exposed like that and away from the comfort of my own room, in this uninhabited room that I imagined bullies pushing me into and perhaps locking me in there for the day.

If I was found by anyone at that moment, I was in a very compromising position and it would really be a complete humiliation. At least if caught out in the corridor, I could just have wheeled myself back into my own room sharpish if anyone appeared, and shut my door, with perhaps brief embarrassment, but hoping the person wouldn't link it to me later. Once tied up in the empty room I was leaving myself with nothing but the hope that no one would walk by. But despite the risk, I was in no rush to get back to my room. I was quite relaxed in my belief that I had no company all that day long on that corridor.

Very luckily, II'd untied myself from the bed in the empty dorm and was already back out on the corridor when I heard footsteps walking in my direction, and whooshed myself all the way back down to my room (the very last room at the very end of the building), and shut my door and started untying myself as quick as I could, in case it was a checkup visit. Whoever it was thankfully didn't knock on my door, though. It was a few hours before I could safely venture back out to try and recover my concealed shoes, but I did get them back before anyone moved into that room opposite. Good as I wouldn't have had any other shoes to wear around campus!
Last edited by handcuffed_boy 3 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

Well written!

Ever actually been caught?
handcuffed_boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by handcuffed_boy »

Thank you!

And no, I haven't been caught ever, I suppose I've been lucky!

This must be why I've had many dreams about being caught.
ian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ian »

Great story, thanks you for sharing
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Thanks for sharing, that was a pretty fun read. In case you have more experiences to share, I would love to read them.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic