First Time Captured F/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
SFPGBondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

First Time Captured F/M

Post by SFPGBondage »

Hello everyone. I´ve read a lot of stories from other users and after reading a lot, I decided that I should also share some of my stories from when I´ve been bound and gagged and also, some stories from times I´ve got to bound and gag other people. In this case, I´ll share the first time I got to be bound and gagged.

This story takes places when I was around 8 years old. During that time, I used to spent a lot of time with my cousin (I´ll call her L), who is the same age as I. So L and I used to play a lot of games together. We used to play games like the house, the school and things like that. One thing both of us liked a lot was seeing movies and sometimes we use to see them. While seeing movies, we realized that there are a lot of tied up girls in movies and we kind of got curious of what would it feel to be in that situation.

So one day, while we where home alone, we decided to play a new game. This game was about that we where pretending to make a movie about a Spy (played by me), who starts investigating a villain (played by L) and at one point, the spy would be captured by the villain (we decided to make this to change what we saw in movies).

So we started making our "mini film" and the captured scene came. I remember it like it was yesterday. To capture me, she put a hand in my mouth and I had to act like I was struggling so I couldn´t get captured and she was saying things like "you´ll never escape me", "you´ll never save the world", and things like that.

So after she "captured me", she sat me in a chair and with some tape, she tied my hands behind my back, she tied my feet, knees and also gagged me with some straps of tape (at that point we realized that tape isn´t like the best gag unless you have something else stuffed in your mouth, I decided to act like I was really gagged and said in my gag "Mmmmmmmm", to pretend I couldn´t really talk).

So we continued the movie and at one point, I "escaped" my bonds and I ended up saving the day in the movies.

So that was the first time I got bound and gagged. We loved so much the game that we played that quite a few times, with me most of the times getting captured and sometimes L getting captured, and sometimes I got tied up by her while not in game, but those are stories for another time.

Hope you liked this little anecdote and I promise to share a new story soon.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]SFPGBondage[/mention] Welcome to the forum, buddy.
This is indeed a cute little anecdote of a childhood memory.

Thanks for sharing!

As an admitted long time reader of stories here, I do hope you'll be reviewing and commenting on those stories you've enjoyed reading over the years.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great recollection. Hope you share more soon. Thank you for posting and joining the board.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Welcome to the forum! Nice story, reminds me of a similar experience I had when I was a kid! Hope to see more stories from you!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic