Bonding with Jennifer. F/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Rosie Holliday
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bonding with Jennifer. F/F

Post by Rosie Holliday »

My name I Rosie and I am 18 years old. I have blond hair and blue eyes, stand 5,4. About a few months ago I moved in with my girlfriend, Jennifer. Jennifer is 19, she has black hair and green eyes, and stands 5,5.

Few weeks ago I was just laying on the couch in our one bedroom apartment, reading a book while laying on my stomach. My hair was hanging loose and was dressed in my pajamas, which consists of a black tshirt and red and black striped sweatpants and barefoot. I was aware of Jennifer moving around, she had her hair in a ponytail, dressed in a black tshirt, cut of jeans shorts and barefoot.
At one point, Jennifer had came over and sat on my upper legs, I didnt look up or anything just kept on reading. I felt her adjust and a moment later she reached for my arms and pulled them back behind my back, making my book slump down on the couch and loosing my place.

"Jennifer, what you doing" I say looking back, feeling Jennifer holding my hands behind my back "made me loose my page." Jennifer giggles and says "sorry, just something I been wanting to do for a little while now" and with that I hear somthing metal clunking together, than clicking sounds as Jennifer handcuffed me. "What the hell Jennifer?" I say immediately pulling at the handcuffs. I feel Jennifer bending over and kisses my cheek than says "I'm going to take a shower. Good luck finding the key."
Jennifer gets off me, I than swing my legs over the side of the couch and sat up and asked "Jennifer, can we talk about this?" Jennifer smiles and waves at me as she walks into the bathroom. I wiggled my hands, making the handcuffs jingle as I look around the livingroom to think on what to do.

Well I got up and started walking around thinking, went into the kitchen. I sighed as I looked around, than just went back to the livingroom and sat on the couch. I waited for a while, but eventually Jennifer came out of the bathroom dressed in a white shirt, grey sweatpants and still barefoot. Jennifer grins at me and asks "no luck?"
"What you think?" I answered, wiggling my hands around. Jennifer reaches in her pocket and pulls out the key "I had it the whole time" she says. "Why you!" I yell getting up, Jennifer puts the key back in her pocket and grins. I walk over and before i could do anything, Jennifer grabs ahold of my left arm and pulls me.

I let Jennifer lead me into the bedroom, where she pushes me onto the bed that is pushed against the wall on the right side of the room. I lay on my stomach watching Jennifer go through her upper dresser drawers, and pulls out two things. One was another pair of handcuffs, the other thing had something round, looked like a black ball with straps on both sides. "Jennifer, what is that?" I asked, Jennifer climbed onto the bed, than sat on my upper legs.
"Jennifer, wha-pphmmm!" I was cut off as the black ball was forced into my mouth, than Jennifer pulled the straps around my head "that answered your questions Rosie?"

"Pphhmmmmm mmmmpphh!" I say, I heard Jennifer giggle as she turns around. Still sitting on me, I feel her grab my ankles and puts my feet closer together. I then felt the cuffs going around my ankles, than clicking sounds as the cuffs closed, cuffing my ankles together. "You know what?" Jennifer asks, to all I could answer was "phmm?"
"Its tickle time!" Jennifer says as she starts tickling my feet. "PHMMMMMMMPPHHHH!!" I screamed and starts thrusting around. Squirming side to side and twisting this way and that, finding no relief from the tickle torture. At one moment Jennifer started to loose grip on me, but she managed to reposition herself and manage to keep me pinned down. "Tickle tickle!" Jennifer teases as she continues to tickle my feet.

Jennifer eventually stops, i felt her getting off me and lays on the bed. Jennifer wraps her arms around me and pulls me closer to her, forcing me onto my right side with my back to Jennifer. Jennifer has her arms wrap around my midsection in a tight hug, feeling her putting her lips onto my neck. "Mmpphh" I moan softly as I close my eyes, relaxing.
"Mmmm...phm! Mmmph!" I yelped as I felt Jennifer tickling my feet some with her toes before rubbing her feet onto mine, kissing my neck some. The handcuffs on my wrists and ankles jingle some as I strain against them as I move around a little.

I twist and turn around until I faced Jennifer, who hugged me close and rested her lips ontop of my head. "Mmmmpphh..." I moan as I felt her rubbing my back softly, feeling her rub her feet against mine. Every so often Jennifer would tickle my sides, and use her toes to tickle my feet. But I got comfortable enough where I fell asleep sometime.
I woke up when Jennifer decided to get up herself. I watched her walk out the bedroom and into the bathroom. "Phmm mmpph mmmrrrrrr" I say as I try to adjust, straining against the cuffs. I roll onto my stomach, raising my feet up and down as I twist and turn.

Jennifer comes back, i watch her as she looks at me with a smile on her face "look so cute, i may just leave you like this all night" Jennifer says. "Mmmmpphh!" I yell, making Jennifer giggle. Taking the handcuffs key out of her pocket, Jennifer tosses the key onto the bed to my left and says "good luck."
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

Awesome story 😁
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Nice story, I enjoyed reading it. Did she ever tie you up again ?
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Wonderful story!☺ Did you ever get to tie up Jennifer?
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Rosie Holliday
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rosie Holliday »

yorkshiredude27 wrote: 3 years ago Awesome story 😁
Thank you :D
Rosie Holliday
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rosie Holliday »

Tieup1 wrote: 3 years ago Nice story, I enjoyed reading it. Did she ever tie you up again ?
Yes she has :D
Rosie Holliday
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rosie Holliday »

Tights tights tights wrote: 3 years ago Wonderful story!☺ Did you ever get to tie up Jennifer?
I've tied up Jennifer many times now :D
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

Rosie Holliday wrote: 3 years ago
yorkshiredude27 wrote: 3 years ago Awesome story 😁
Thank you :D
You're very welcome 😊
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Tieup1 wrote: 3 years ago Nice story, I enjoyed reading it. Did she ever tie you up again ?
Yes she has :D
Are you going to treat us to a story about it ?
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Tights tights tights wrote: 3 years ago Wonderful story!☺ Did you ever get to tie up Jennifer?
I've tied up Jennifer many times now :D
Glad to know you too are having so much fun together! ☺
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

A lovely story which reminds me I must post my interview production to bondage one day.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Cute and Adorable Loving Story
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
silvertape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by silvertape »

A mischievous one, that Jennifer; I wonder what her story is. How she discovered her... interest? Where she got her supplies? How long she was planning to capture you? Whether or not you were the first? :twisted:

Add my vote for more of your stories!
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

This story is pretty tops for me. Love the toe/foot play. Would absolutely love to hear more.
Sirgagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sirgagged »

Loved the story, very unique
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic