Christmas Part 1 (f/ffm)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Amy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Christmas Part 1 (f/ffm)

Post by Amy »

One quick note I am doing the caption of tier/tiee for all the parts of this up front.

One of the questions I got asked in my first story and through several PMs prompted this story. They wanted to know if I had the same type of pajamas Jennifer had in one of her college stories. The ones that were a footed back zip sleepsuit with a second set of pajama feet over the hands. The answer to that question is both yes and no. If the question was did I ever have that exact set of pajamas. Then the answer is no. If it was did, I have something similar. Well, I have always had a one-piece sleepsuit with the attached feet growing up. Jennifer really loved them and my parents were not particularly rich. So, hammy downs were common as a kid. I also got a Pikachu onesie to match Jennifer's when I was 12 or 13. But, I think most of you asking the initial question will find this story interesting.

It was Christmas eve at my house. I was 11 years old. By that point in my life, I had learned the many truths about how the holiday worked. We no longer made the trip out to see my grandparents in Pennsylvania every year at that point. Both of them were gone now and the farm had been sold a few years prior. The reality was my parents were getting older themselves and we didn't make as much of an effort to see extended family anymore. In fact, my parents weren't even going to be home for Christmas this year. They had planned a private little get away for a few days and left me home with my siblings for the holiday.

Jennifer and Scott were home from College. Mary was staying over at our original house as well. Sean promised he would be there later in the day on Christmas itself. But, it was just going to be the 5 of us for the holiday. It was getting later on into the evening and all of us were gathered in the living room. My Mom didn't want to bother with a Christmas tree this year. But, Jennifer and my father overruled her. The one they had picked was so tall it was out of its normal place. There was a raised section in our living room ceiling where a skylight let in sunlight during the day. The tree was right under it because of how tall it was. That put it right behind our sofa instead of buried back in the corner. I remember helping to put enough lights on it to make the thing visible from outer space.

I had just gotten out of the shower and gotten dressed for bed. Mary told me I could stay up later if I was well behaved. I was in the same pokemon ski pajamas I had worn in my first story on this page as well as my Pikachu slippers. I made my way across the kitchen and into the living room to join my siblings. Mary was in a long nightgown seated on the sofa. Jennifer was in her sleep suit that had the pajama feet over the hands. My brother Scott was in the strangest predicament.

I had spent about 25 minutes in the bathroom between bathing and going through my night time routine. Scott was wearing some cotton pajama pants with a candy cane print on them. His feet were in two large reindeer slippers that had red noses and Santa hats on top of the little plushie heads coming out of the front of them. His pajama top was what really caught my attention. It was a grey canvas straight jacket. It was the standard type where everything buckled in the back and it forced the arms folded across your front. However, there were a few extra straps.

The jacket has the typical between the leg belt that most of the nonmagicain ones do. It also had a strap that pinned his arms to his front. Additionally, there were two straps that went around his arms up at the bicep area to make pulling your arms into the jacket nearly impossible. Scott's ankles were also tied together at the ankles and knees with some clothesline. Finally, there was a large bandana tied in his mouth serving as a gag. My brother was squirming around in the whole situation quite a bit. It wasn't going much good. I thought his chances of getting out of the jacket were pretty much nothing.

Upon seeing Scot all trussed up in the chair, I turned and began running back towards my room. Mary looked and Jen watched with a perplexed look as I departed. I returned about 2 minutes later. Scott's current situation didn't allow him to see my approach. I rounded the corner out of the kitchen and vaulted over the armrest of the chair an onto his lap. It took my brother by surprise and he started squirming quite a bit and grunting into the bandana in his mouth. What I had gone and retrieved was a headband I had gotten the previous year for Christmas. It was one of those that you parted your hair with behind the ears. It had two cloth reindeer antlers set on it.

I climbed upwards on top of my brother. He made a pretty solid effort trying to dislodge me. But even being physically two of me he was restrained well enough that it didn't matter. I slid the headband around the sides of his head and slipped it into place. This added some reindeer antlers to his head and made him look even sillier.

"Gmm Ommm MMMMM Ammm." He tried to say through the gag.

Jennifer and Mary both had a good chuckle at the unfolding situation and I finally took the cue. I leaned back before sliding off of my brother and letting him sit alone. His gaze went upwards as he realized what I had done. He resumed struggling quite a bit. I stood back and watched for a few minutes as he continued to work against the straight jacket. It wasn't coming loose. However, after a couple of minutes of work he did manage to dislodge the bandanna from his mouth.

"Amy, do you really think I need these?" Scott said finally having the bandanna out of his mouth. I could easily pick up the sarcasm in his voice.

"I don't see why not. They really help to complete the package." Mary countered as she began walking over towards Scott.

Scott watched her approach. She walked around behind him and reached into her pocket. She brought out a little foam red nose. Mary reached up and slipped it on overtop of Scott's real nose.

"There now, you look like a proper reindeer," Mary said as Jennifer and I started laughing.

Scott went to make a reply but Mary was already pulling the cleave gag back into place. She drew it tight behind Scott's head and pulled it snug before tying a tight knot to silence him. Scott made a few muffled grunts when the gag was back in place. However, he didn't make a concentrated effort to get the headband or reindeer nose off. I think he saw I was having fun with the situation and just played along with it. He had a good sense of humor after all.

"Hey don't look at me like that. You're the one who wanted a straight jacket for Christmas. All I did was get you one. By the way, how is it."

"MMMMMMP MMMMP MMMP" Scott replied showing a few struggles against the jacket. It clearly was a good fit for him and wasn't coming off.

"How about you Jen, the new PJ's good?" Mark asked.

"There warm and comfy." She replied holding up the second set of pajama feet that covered her hands. "But, they make using the remote a little tedious."

"That's the whole idea," Mary replied.

I had been absent from the room for a little over an hour before all this had transpired. About 40 minutes of it had been my taking a shower and getting ready for bed. But, I had also been chilling out in my room after dinner. There was fresh wrapping paper strewn out on the floor. Apparently, my brother and sister's new wardrobes were presents from Mary. Sometimes we opened specific gifts on Christmas Eve when I was growing up. I had gotten a few small things for my siblings. Well, my mother had actually paid for them, but I had picked them out. However, it didn't appear that Jennifer and definitely Scott wouldn't be able to open them as they currently were.

"Oh, before I forget little one I have something for you as well." Mary began. "Have a seat and I'll go and get it."

I seated myself in the middle of the sofa as my siblings had the two lounge chairs already claimed. Likewise, Scott wasn't going anywhere all trussed up like he was. Mary went over to the tree and picked up a package. It was sizeable but smaller than a breadbox. She walked it over and set it in my lap where I was sitting. Then she sat down next to me and turned her attention towards me.

The package was medium size and weight. It wasn't dense and had a squishy feeling to it. That probably meant it was the clothing of some kind. I had a good instinct as to what it was. I had asked Mary if she could track down a Pikachu onesie like Jennifer had for me. She told me she would look into it when she got around to it. The package was the correct size and weight to be one. I looked down and saw the tag was addressed to me from her. I looked back up at her.

"Well, aren't you going to open it?" Mary asked.

I gave the package another weight check in my lap an nodded. I leaned forward and began tearing away at the wrapping paper.

My sister suggested this story as a follow up to my last one. It's a bit out of chronological order. It is also getting a bit long, so I am going to pull a classic Jennifer cliffhanger here. Stay tuned for part 2 coming soon.

Amy
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Hello Amy, what sleeper, onesie, mitten other clothes affects was it clear, out what I know from Jennifer, that most was hand down from her. The only fact would stop the you where significant smaller than her so it would you never fit. Now I want read next part.:)
Felinius
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Felinius »

I used to go by another name on the old forum, and I’ve mentioned this before, but I love sleepers with mittens. I have quite a few pairs still, and I’m going to be looking into a company to make me a pair with the footed hands (I have a bunny sleeper with them, and back zip, and a puppy sleeper, but with a front zip), but with a more awkward to reach zipper. I love feeling warm, cozy, and trapped.

I even have a few pictures of myself in the sleepers, and my own straitjacket.

I’m kinda jelly that this was a normal Christmas for you :)
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Felinius wrote: 6 years ago
I’m kinda jelly that this was a normal Christmas for you :)

That whey love this story form Amy and Jennifer, self if had get I sleepers and straitjacket, more than short try on would never happened on this day. For all in Germany is Christmas Eve the big day not next morning.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

I like this story, it has started well. Although to be honest, I am not a fan of straitjackets, but each to their own :)
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Tieup1 wrote: 6 years ago I like this story, it has started well. Although to be honest, I am not a fan of straitjackets, but each to their own :)
Hello, I have no and never got till now chance to try one on. By way I had also no one how would help in. After first longer turn in it, my mind could change. But till than, is a thing on list I want do.
Andrew
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Plueschbabycd wrote: 6 years ago
Tieup1 wrote: 6 years ago I like this story, it has started well. Although to be honest, I am not a fan of straitjackets, but each to their own :)

Hello, I have no and never got till now chance to try one on. By way I had also no one how would help in. After first longer turn in it, my mind could change. But till than, is a thing on list I want do.
Andrew

Keep hoping, one day you might get a chance, and if you do, take it :)
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

Still waiting on part 2! Hopefully it’ll be as good as this one.
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

I also would love read the next part. :) Amy should now better finish this first before she jump to other. :D
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

I would also love to read more of this story.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic