Bondage Initiation (M/M) + photos

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Havok978
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Havok978 »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago @Havok978 Good lord! I'll be sure not to "call you in a post" in the future.

As for some of the other comments, some of strange responses as well.
I'm not sure why you guys are telling me that you rarely read, or don't have time to read or only login real quick every now and then. I simply tagged all of you because I know you're all into sock/sneaker stuff and wanted to let you know Jason (sockgagged - our #1 sock/sneaker story writer) is no longer with us.

I also wanted to use the opportunity to encourage the quiet readers on here to drop a note when they finish reading someone's story. I don't need to know details about your personal lives.
If you don't have time to read stories, then skip ahead. The message is for those of you who ARE reading and have time to read stories.

We even started a poll last year to ask members whether or not they usually commented on stories when they finished reading them, and the vast majority of them voted for the "Not particularly prone" and "Rarely" options.

Nowhere have I asked members to spend more time on the forum to read stories.
The only thing I suggested was for M/M readers to modify their "Read. Exit" recipe and transform it into "Read. Comment. Exit." instead. If you don't read stuff on here, then this doesn't concern you.
Ok, I just got home from work, and I've been thinking about it and I probably came off more aggressive than I intended to. For that I'm sorry. I guess my first reading of the post felt like a "call out" post, like basically "you guys are logging in but you're not posting or commenting" and it just kinda rubbed me the wrong way. It probably doesn't help that I'm in the middle of another one of back flare ups and I'm just irritable lately in general. I have no beef with you @bondagefreak. Now that I get what you're going for, its cool. I have admittedly been a lot more of a lurker since the boards switched, and while I can't really guarantee that will change anytime in the near future, I probably should comment more when I have the time. We good? lol
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Havok978[/mention] Of course we're good ;) Don't worry about it.
I just tagged all the male users who I thought enjoyed sockgagged's stuff at one time or another.
Many of the users I've tagged are super active on here, so this was a completely impartial selection as far as the name-dropping goes. Just wanted to get all of your attention asap.
You've got nothing to be sorry for.
It's hard to read emotion and moods/tones from a written text and I apologise if the initial post made it feel like I was calling out some of you.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

Love to sniff your socks and shoes
Carson33
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Carson33 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]: thank you for mentioning me in your post. I know I haven’t been a super active follower here on this site, but I’d like to think I am warming up to it. I know when I wrote my story, “Carter’s got a secret” there was a lot of views, but only a handful of comment so wasn’t really sure how to go forward but I did anyway. Now Chapter 2 is out and haven’t seen as many as before but plenty of views...rather discouraging especially for a new writer. Anyways this isn’t about me it’s about the site, I need to do better along with everyone else. Thank you!!
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

mikeybound wrote: 6 years ago He didn’t consent to foot odors. It doesn’t matter if it happened for 3 minutes or 3 hours. While this sub took it fairly well, a lot of more experienced kinksters would blacklist you for something like this.
I am one of those subs who does NOT want to dictate the entire scene. There are certainly things I want to happen, but I like being surprised and not completely in control.

There are two styles of negotiation, and they are both valid. One is to negotiate a list of permitted activities, where anything not agreed to is forbidden. The other is to negotiate a list of forbidden activities, and anything not on the list is fair game. You can have a meta-negotiation about which negotiation style you are going to use. It might be better to use the first style for a newbie, but there are ways of catering to inexperience even with the second style - e.g., asking what they have seen/heard of, and then describing things you've done with other people that they appear never to have been exposed to.

In either case, the sub should have a way of communicating to the top that something is wrong. Even things that are agreed to in principle may not be completely mutually understood. For example, someone may agree to be spanked, but is playing for the first time with someone who hits like a gorilla, and never expected that a hand spanking could be so painful.

Now, you may think that the second style allows for so many unconsidered possibilities that it is impractical. I don't think it is. You can have a proviso that the sub can use the safe word to stop the unwanted activity, but that stops the whole scene. The sub has to decide whether the unwanted thing is so intolerable that it's work sacrificing the entire remainder of the session. Foot odors are unpleasant but not life-threatening. Am I going to sacrifice all the other fun we could have over a few minutes of unpleasant but not really harmful smell?
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago Here's another experience I'm sharing. For those who aren't familiar, I usually try to take pics and videos when I fool around with guys. Unfortunately, when the adrenaline is pumping, you don't always stop to take perfect shots, you just wanna snap a few pics and put your phone down to resume playing.
If you meet other guys for bondage, you know what I mean.
If you haven't done so yet, then you'll understand later on.

This was one of those times, and although I'd taken a good number of shots that afternoon, only a few of them came out okay. The rest was pretty much unsalvageable. One of these photos was posted on the old board some time ago, the rest has been kept more or less private until now.

I'm keeping a tighter lid on my photos than I used to. The ones I do decide to share on here, are ones that I wouldn't be upset if I found on Tumblr.

The boi who was restrained remains even more anonymous in these photos than the lad in Bondage Initiation 1.
So he can't fault me with releasing photos that would compromise his anonymity.

I'm sharing five photos that will probably please you sneaker/sock fans.
My only regret is that I can't go back and take better quality shots.

Still fun to look at though!

I'm calling this Bondage Initiation 2, even though he wasn't technically a new initiate.
The guy you see here was 19 (at the time) and had been tied up several times before (very poorly by his own account), so this was his first time being properly secured.

We had initially planned meeting at a motel, but he was really into trying out mummification and had expressed interest in trying out one of my sleeping bags. So I graciously had him over for lunch on a Saturday afternoon and showed him the ropes, so to speak.

We tried a few things and did some stuff that I wont elaborate here ;) The bondage was pretty simplistic, but still fun. Before we go further, I need to point out that unlike most of my "conquests" (no @sniffingyoursocks, you're my special prize ;) ) this was wasn't a sneaker/sock/foot fetishist.
He was just a young, bondage-hungry guy emerging into adulthood.

Even though we'd initially spoken about doing a full mummy, I decided to go with something a little less extreme for his first REAL tie up game, and he was pretty satisfied with the result.

I laid him down and gorilla taped his wrists and hands down to his thighs before wrapping his ankles and thighs together real tight.

I wrapped a lot of tape around his arms and torso as well.
We just wanted to have a bit of light fun and since he wasn't into feet or whatever, I actually went for a clean gag.

He was pretty quiet and tame as far as bondage-addicts go, but I still plugged his little yapper with one of my clean tube socks.

The sock was too big for his mouth, but (those of you who know me, know) I'm pretty good at stuffing oversized wads into willing and unwilling mouths 8-)

He had only been tape gagged before, and while I'd warned him that a simple tape gag wouldn't fly with me, he was a little freaked out by the size of his mouth stuffing.
Still, I'm always really calm around new subs/initiates, so I think my calm/confident manner helped him accept his gag without too much of a fuss.

There was lots of cheek stuffing involved, but by the time I was done, his mouth was literally full to bursting...just the way I like it.

I used some electrical tape to secure my large sock inside his mouth and wrapped a few layers of gorilla tape around his head.

I got my black sleeping bag and one of my gasmasks out but let him squirm around on the bed for a good half hour. I tickled his stomach and feet a bit, making him laugh. I can still remember his laughter and the way he was trying to beg and talk into his fat gag.

It's an amazing thing to watch and hear a young submissive guy try and cope with his first real gag.

I ended up letting him rest for a bit before putting my gasmask over his head and zipping him up inside my expedition mummy bag.

He spent a bit over an hour in there, moaning inside his giant gag, breathing through the mask and wiggling inside my super thick winter bag.

He actually dozed off at a point and I had to shake him awake to see if he was okay.

The last few minutes of his stay inside my bag was a LOT of fun...for me that is ;)

I knew he was having great fun, and I teased him about not being able to get out, which he wasn't.
In retrospect, what I did in the end was pretty harsh, but it was still worth it and I'd redo it in a blink if the same opportunity presented itself today.

I apologised to the lad before slipping one of my Adidas Top Ten's off, stuffing two of my old gym socks inside and shoving that over his gasmask filter.

The filter is pretty wide and beefy and screws onto the breathing nozzle (I have pics for those that need to see). My shoe fits right over the big, heavy-duty filter and the fit is so tight that he couldn't wiggle the shoe off even though it wasn't taped to the mask or anything.

You can probably imagine his reaction at that point.

He was crying out and wiggling around like crazy inside my fat sleeping bag, hence why I had such a hard time getting nice shots. Nine out of ten photos came out blurry or badly out of focus.

In his defence, those big stinkers are probably my second raunchiest shoes.
You do NOT want to be anywhere nearby when I slip those bad boys off 8-)

Before someone calls me out for abuse or whatever, I only made him sniff my shoe for three, maybe four minutes at the most. So no, it didn't kill him.

He wasn't too happy with me taking photos, but I sent him the same ones I took and told him I wouldn't share anything that would reveal his identity.

We, unfortunately haven't been able to meet again, but we still text each other from time and time and are gonna set up a play date after the summer, most likely during my vacation.

After freeing him and letting him take a shower, I gave him a beer and asked him how he enjoyed the session.
He apparently loved the sleeping bag and the tape, was a little freaked out about breathing through the gasmask (but admitted to finding it relaxing), and found his gag arousing, but a little too severe.

I laughed and told him it was intentional, to keep him from making too much noise when sniffing my big basketball shoe.

He actually insulted my foot odour and said the smell inside my shoe was horrible and blah blah blah...but he wasn't too pissed off about the whole ordeal. It was all in good fun.

If I'd left him to sniff my raunchy trainer for much longer it would've probably soured his experience.

But damn, doing that was great fun!

Next time I meet him, I might decide to go for a more "traditional" gag, if you know what I mean 8-)
Old topic I know I just wanted to say I always enjoy the images and descriptions of your real world adventures bondagefreak Always jealous of your "guests"
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

Just seeing this, but man looks like a ton of fun! I’d say me next, but it looks like there’s a line. I’ll take my ticket and wait quietly 🤐
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

kiwi wrote: 4 years ago Just seeing this, but man looks like a ton of fun! I’d say me next, but it looks like there’s a line. I’ll take my ticket and wait quietly 🤐
Hey boi.

While you wait for it to be your turn, make sure you read my other stuff so that you know what to expect once you're mine 8-)

Ayu
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ayu »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 years ago Here's another experience I'm sharing. For those who aren't familiar, I usually try to take pics and videos when I fool around with guys. Unfortunately, when the adrenaline is pumping, you don't always stop to take perfect shots, you just wanna snap a few pics and put your phone down to resume playing.
If you meet other guys for bondage, you know what I mean.
If you haven't done so yet, then you'll understand later on.

This was one of those times, and although I'd taken a good number of shots that afternoon, only a few of them came out okay. The rest was pretty much unsalvageable. One of these photos was posted on the old board some time ago, the rest has been kept more or less private until now.

I'm keeping a tighter lid on my photos than I used to. The ones I do decide to share on here, are ones that I wouldn't be upset if I found on Tumblr.

The boi who was restrained remains even more anonymous in these photos than the lad in Bondage Initiation 1.
So he can't fault me with releasing photos that would compromise his anonymity.

I'm sharing five photos that will probably please you sneaker/sock fans.
My only regret is that I can't go back and take better quality shots.

Still fun to look at though!

I'm calling this Bondage Initiation 2, even though he wasn't technically a new initiate.
The guy you see here was 19 (at the time) and had been tied up several times before (very poorly by his own account), so this was his first time being properly secured.

We had initially planned meeting at a motel, but he was really into trying out mummification and had expressed interest in trying out one of my sleeping bags. So I graciously had him over for lunch on a Saturday afternoon and showed him the ropes, so to speak.

We tried a few things and did some stuff that I wont elaborate here ;) The bondage was pretty simplistic, but still fun. Before we go further, I need to point out that unlike most of my "conquests" (no @sniffingyoursocks, you're my special prize ;) ) this was wasn't a sneaker/sock/foot fetishist.
He was just a young, bondage-hungry guy emerging into adulthood.

Even though we'd initially spoken about doing a full mummy, I decided to go with something a little less extreme for his first REAL tie up game, and he was pretty satisfied with the result.

I laid him down and gorilla taped his wrists and hands down to his thighs before wrapping his ankles and thighs together real tight.

I wrapped a lot of tape around his arms and torso as well.
We just wanted to have a bit of light fun and since he wasn't into feet or whatever, I actually went for a clean gag.

He was pretty quiet and tame as far as bondage-addicts go, but I still plugged his little yapper with one of my clean tube socks.

The sock was too big for his mouth, but (those of you who know me, know) I'm pretty good at stuffing oversized wads into willing and unwilling mouths 8-)

He had only been tape gagged before, and while I'd warned him that a simple tape gag wouldn't fly with me, he was a little freaked out by the size of his mouth stuffing.
Still, I'm always really calm around new subs/initiates, so I think my calm/confident manner helped him accept his gag without too much of a fuss.

There was lots of cheek stuffing involved, but by the time I was done, his mouth was literally full to bursting...just the way I like it.

I used some electrical tape to secure my large sock inside his mouth and wrapped a few layers of gorilla tape around his head.

I got my black sleeping bag and one of my gasmasks out but let him squirm around on the bed for a good half hour. I tickled his stomach and feet a bit, making him laugh. I can still remember his laughter and the way he was trying to beg and talk into his fat gag.

It's an amazing thing to watch and hear a young submissive guy try and cope with his first real gag.

I ended up letting him rest for a bit before putting my gasmask over his head and zipping him up inside my expedition mummy bag.

He spent a bit over an hour in there, moaning inside his giant gag, breathing through the mask and wiggling inside my super thick winter bag.

He actually dozed off at a point and I had to shake him awake to see if he was okay.

The last few minutes of his stay inside my bag was a LOT of fun...for me that is ;)

I knew he was having great fun, and I teased him about not being able to get out, which he wasn't.
In retrospect, what I did in the end was pretty harsh, but it was still worth it and I'd redo it in a blink if the same opportunity presented itself today.

I apologised to the lad before slipping one of my Adidas Top Ten's off, stuffing two of my old gym socks inside and shoving that over his gasmask filter.

The filter is pretty wide and beefy and screws onto the breathing nozzle (I have pics for those that need to see). My shoe fits right over the big, heavy-duty filter and the fit is so tight that he couldn't wiggle the shoe off even though it wasn't taped to the mask or anything.

You can probably imagine his reaction at that point.

He was crying out and wiggling around like crazy inside my fat sleeping bag, hence why I had such a hard time getting nice shots. Nine out of ten photos came out blurry or badly out of focus.

In his defence, those big stinkers are probably my second raunchiest shoes.
You do NOT want to be anywhere nearby when I slip those bad boys off 8-)

Before someone calls me out for abuse or whatever, I only made him sniff my shoe for three, maybe four minutes at the most. So no, it didn't kill him.

He wasn't too happy with me taking photos, but I sent him the same ones I took and told him I wouldn't share anything that would reveal his identity.

We, unfortunately haven't been able to meet again, but we still text each other from time and time and are gonna set up a play date after the summer, most likely during my vacation.

After freeing him and letting him take a shower, I gave him a beer and asked him how he enjoyed the session.
He apparently loved the sleeping bag and the tape, was a little freaked out about breathing through the gasmask (but admitted to finding it relaxing), and found his gag arousing, but a little too severe.

I laughed and told him it was intentional, to keep him from making too much noise when sniffing my big basketball shoe.

He actually insulted my foot odour and said the smell inside my shoe was horrible and blah blah blah...but he wasn't too pissed off about the whole ordeal. It was all in good fun.

If I'd left him to sniff my raunchy trainer for much longer it would've probably soured his experience.

But damn, doing that was great fun!

Next time I meet him, I might decide to go for a more "traditional" gag, if you know what I mean 8-)
Now those trainers, I definitely wanna experience! He is so lucky to have gotten to experience a bondage session with you!
Personally, I wouldn't mind if you bound me up, gagged me with your socks, and taped your smelliest sneaker to my face. My dear sir, I certainly welcome it
The_sniffing_sneaker
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by The_sniffing_sneaker »

A very great story.
I would have let the boy smell the shoe longer or would have wished for an even longer sniff in his place. I can't understand his reaction either, because the sneakers couldn't have smelled that bad.
I would like to take the place of the boy.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]The_sniffing_sneaker[/mention]
Thrilled to see a first story comment from you! Welcome aboard, buddy.

I'm glad you enjoyed the account of that one experience, though I'd very much encourage you to give my other, far more interesting works a read. You'll find sock/shoes/feet to be a recurring theme in my works, so you're bound to have a lot of fun reading along.

If you enjoyed this minor piece, I think it's safe to say you've joined the right forum ;)

The_sniffing_sneaker
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by The_sniffing_sneaker »

Oh, I'm looking forward to read more stories and I particularly like the ones with sneakers, socks and mummifications.
But tell me, are your sneakers really that smelly?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

The_sniffing_sneaker wrote: 2 years ago Oh, I'm looking forward to read more stories and I particularly like the ones with sneakers, socks and mummifications.
But tell me, are your sneakers really that smelly?
Yes. I don't exaggerate when it comes to that.
When you go through my list of stories, be sure to pay close attention to BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG, EASY PREY 1, 2 & 3 and HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE.

Those are my main ongoing stories and I know you'll enjoy them a lot.
Cheers, buddy-boi!

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

I'm curious, did you ever get around to seeing him again?

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic