Bondage Initiation (M/M) + photos

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Bondage Initiation (M/M) + photos

Post by bondagefreak »

Here's another experience I'm sharing. For those who aren't familiar, I usually try to take pics and videos when I fool around with guys. Unfortunately, when the adrenaline is pumping, you don't always stop to take perfect shots, you just wanna snap a few pics and put your phone down to resume playing.
If you meet other guys for bondage, you know what I mean.
If you haven't done so yet, then you'll understand later on.

This was one of those times, and although I'd taken a good number of shots that afternoon, only a few of them came out okay. The rest was pretty much unsalvageable. One of these photos was posted on the old board some time ago, the rest has been kept more or less private until now.

I'm keeping a tighter lid on my photos than I used to. The ones I do decide to share on here, are ones that I wouldn't be upset if I found on Tumblr.

The boi who was restrained remains even more anonymous in these photos than the lad in Bondage Initiation 1.
So he can't fault me with releasing photos that would compromise his anonymity.

I'm sharing five photos that will probably please you sneaker/sock fans.
My only regret is that I can't go back and take better quality shots.

Still fun to look at though!

I'm calling this Bondage Initiation 2, even though he wasn't technically a new initiate.
The guy you see here was 19 (at the time) and had been tied up several times before (very poorly by his own account), so this was his first time being properly secured.

We had initially planned meeting at a motel, but he was really into trying out mummification and had expressed interest in trying out one of my sleeping bags. So I graciously had him over for lunch on a Saturday afternoon and showed him the ropes, so to speak.

We tried a few things and did some stuff that I wont elaborate here ;) The bondage was pretty simplistic, but still fun. Before we go further, I need to point out that unlike most of my "conquests" (no [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention], you're my special prize ;) ) this was wasn't a sneaker/sock/foot fetishist.
He was just a young, bondage-hungry guy emerging into adulthood.

Even though we'd initially spoken about doing a full mummy, I decided to go with something a little less extreme for his first REAL tie up game, and he was pretty satisfied with the result.

I laid him down and gorilla taped his wrists and hands down to his thighs before wrapping his ankles and thighs together real tight.

I wrapped a lot of tape around his arms and torso as well.
We just wanted to have a bit of light fun and since he wasn't into feet or whatever, I actually went for a clean gag.

He was pretty quiet and tame as far as bondage-addicts go, but I still plugged his little yapper with one of my clean tube socks.

The sock was too big for his mouth, but (those of you who know me, know) I'm pretty good at stuffing oversized wads into willing and unwilling mouths 8-)

He had only been tape gagged before, and while I'd warned him that a simple tape gag wouldn't fly with me, he was a little freaked out by the size of his mouth stuffing.
Still, I'm always really calm around new subs/initiates, so I think my calm/confident manner helped him accept his gag without too much of a fuss.

There was lots of cheek stuffing involved, but by the time I was done, his mouth was literally full to bursting...just the way I like it.

I used some electrical tape to secure my large sock inside his mouth and wrapped a few layers of gorilla tape around his head.

I got my black sleeping bag and one of my gasmasks out but let him squirm around on the bed for a good half hour. I tickled his stomach and feet a bit, making him laugh. I can still remember his laughter and the way he was trying to beg and talk into his fat gag.

It's an amazing thing to watch and hear a young submissive guy try and cope with his first real gag.

I ended up letting him rest for a bit before putting my gasmask over his head and zipping him up inside my expedition mummy bag.

He spent a bit over an hour in there, moaning inside his giant gag, breathing through the mask and wiggling inside my super thick winter bag.

He actually dozed off at a point and I had to shake him awake to see if he was okay.

The last few minutes of his stay inside my bag was a LOT of fun...for me that is ;)

I knew he was having great fun, and I teased him about not being able to get out, which he wasn't.
In retrospect, what I did in the end was pretty harsh, but it was still worth it and I'd redo it in a blink if the same opportunity presented itself today.

I apologised to the lad before slipping one of my Adidas Top Ten's off, stuffing two of my old gym socks inside and shoving that over his gasmask filter.

The filter is pretty wide and beefy and screws onto the breathing nozzle (I have pics for those that need to see). My shoe fits right over the big, heavy-duty filter and the fit is so tight that he couldn't wiggle the shoe off even though it wasn't taped to the mask or anything.

You can probably imagine his reaction at that point.

He was crying out and wiggling around like crazy inside my fat sleeping bag, hence why I had such a hard time getting nice shots. Nine out of ten photos came out blurry or badly out of focus.

In his defence, those big stinkers are probably my second raunchiest shoes.
You do NOT want to be anywhere nearby when I slip those bad boys off 8-)

Before someone calls me out for abuse or whatever, I only made him sniff my shoe for three, maybe four minutes at the most. So no, it didn't kill him.

He wasn't too happy with me taking photos, but I sent him the same ones I took and told him I wouldn't share anything that would reveal his identity.

We, unfortunately haven't been able to meet again, but we still text each other from time and time and are gonna set up a play date after the summer, most likely during my vacation.

After freeing him and letting him take a shower, I gave him a beer and asked him how he enjoyed the session.
He apparently loved the sleeping bag and the tape, was a little freaked out about breathing through the gasmask (but admitted to finding it relaxing), and found his gag arousing, but a little too severe.

I laughed and told him it was intentional, to keep him from making too much noise when sniffing my big basketball shoe.

He actually insulted my foot odour and said the smell inside my shoe was horrible and blah blah blah...but he wasn't too pissed off about the whole ordeal. It was all in good fun.

If I'd left him to sniff my raunchy trainer for much longer it would've probably soured his experience.

But damn, doing that was great fun!

Next time I meet him, I might decide to go for a more "traditional" gag, if you know what I mean 8-)
Last edited by bondagefreak 4 years ago, edited 15 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Mhmmmm Sir, those pics are damn hot.
I really love them.

That damn lucky sub!
Hope you two will have great fun next time you meet up as well. Greet him from me, letting him know how damn jealous I am and how lucky he is!

Love to see such experiences.
mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

He didn’t consent to foot odors. It doesn’t matter if it happened for 3 minutes or 3 hours. While this sub took it fairly well, a lot of more experienced kinksters would blacklist you for something like this.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]mikeybound[/mention]
Hahaha, man I knew you'd show up 8-)
No, you're so incredibly wrong this time. I've never, EVER had a meetup that was planned and timed to the letter and I've never met up with a guy who wanted to control my actions.

Many submissives do NOT want to control what's happening. If I'm meeting up a new guy, we talk for several days beforehand (often weeks) and we agree to safety rules. It's important for the sub to feel safe. Talking and meeting face to face also allows me to see what I'm facing and enables me to decide what I'll be doing a little in advance.

He wanted a full mummification for his first real bondage experience.
I decided against it and took it down a notch.

That being said, pretty much every Top/Dom I've met in RL and online engages in mild forms of hazing and teasing when they have a guy tied up and gagged in front of them. We do it to siblings, cousins, classmates, workmates, birthday-boys...etc. For a lot of people, that's the whole point of bondage; to give up control.

You think he wanted to be tickled? Or have his nipples twisted? Or have such a big gag in his mouth? Or have me playing with his breath every now and then?
No, on all four counts.
Did he hate it? No. He just didn't expect it. That's part of the fun, for both the Dom and sub.

You and I will never see eye to eye on this.
But the fact of the matter is, I go after guys that want to lose control and get off on it. Not after "subs" that wanna control everything. So it's all a question of demographics.
Just as the forum poll in Tugs Talk will confirm, the members here (mostly subs) are evenly split between preferring consensual (planned) and non-consensual bondage (hazing/surprise bondage).
Neither side should be chastising the other, not unless safety rules or sexual abuse is involved.

And I don't meet these guys only for Tugs. Trust me, he was VERY grateful for his experience afterwards ;)
Last edited by bondagefreak 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

I’ll be frank. If you think the sub shouldn’t be in charge of the scene and it’s okay to spring kinks on people in the middle of it, your views on kink are wrong.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]mikeybound[/mention]
Yes, I know. I'm a sick, twisted person.

Let me be equally frank.
Since you insist on following my posts even though you know you won't like them, and since you decide to call me out publically to state that my views and practices are wrong, the very LEAST you can do is stop commenting positively on stories that feature non-consensual scenes.

Fact. I can quote you (on here and on TUGs.net) posting and cheering on stories that feature some non-consensual hazing and non-consensual mild torturing of the bound and gagged victim.

So we can agree to disagree on the Dom/sub dynamics, but calling somebody out as wrong and then admiring similar works from other authors who relate non-consensual tales is hypocritical, IMO.
Last edited by bondagefreak 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

mikeybound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mikeybound »

Any story like that I enjoy is either fictional or just newbies fooling around (admittedly, I should comment on kink negotiation and consent). You should know better.

Honestly, if you were to share stories like this at a munch you’d get similar reactions.
chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

I dont know what's going on, but I will add in my two cents.

Mikey, its obvious that you have something against bondagefreaks stories, or have something against bondagefreak himself. You've made your point already that you dont like or appreciate his work, so why do you keep giving negative feedback to him? If you don't like it then just stop following his stories.

And to answer your question, from what I understand, the whole point of being a submissive is to not have control. Now I do agree doms and subs should come to an agreement about off things that would be off limits, but if a sub has to lay out every detail about how a bondage session should go, is it really a bondage session?

That's my opinion anyways, but I wanted to just tell you to move on and stop reading bondagefreaks work if it bothers you so much....
Meac
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Meac »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years agoSo no, it didn't kill him.
You are a generous god. :roll:

Great story, by the way.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Meac wrote: 5 years ago
bondagefreak wrote: 5 years agoSo no, it didn't kill him.
You are a generous god. :roll:

Great story, by the way.
Haha. I am, aren't I? 8-)

Would you like to take his place and experience my generosity first hand?

Meac
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Meac »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years agoHaha. I am, aren't I? 8-)

Would you like to take his place and experience my generosity first hand?
Would I say it, if it weren't true?

I am not sure if I would be able to handle so much generosity, sir.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Meac[/mention]
Oh damn! I just noticed your age.
You better make a run for it if you don't wanna suffer the same fate that lad did. You're in my target age group ;)

Meac
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Meac »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago @Meac
You better make a run for it if you don't wanna suffer the same fate that lad did. You're in my target age group ;)
I might as well get another lock on my door or two. And some bars on the windows, to be extra sure.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Meac wrote: 5 years ago
bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago @Meac
I might as well get another lock on my door or two. And some bars on the windows, to be extra sure.
Aww come on 8-) You make me sound like I'm the worst guy in the world. I'll be gentle, I promise ;)

Meac
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Meac »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
I will hold you to your words.
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago Aww come on 8-) You make me sound like I'm the worst guy in the world. I'll be gentle, I promise ;)
You? Gentle?
Righttttttttttttttttttt

I mean uh....
*grunts quietly into gag*
puffalover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puffalover »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Damn dude! That must've been a fun time. Thanks for sharing this bondage session with us my friend. Glad you got someone nearby that's into this and will hopefully get more into down gear after being in your crazy thick bag.

Those are some awesome pics as well. Yeah I know how hard it is to stop what you're doing and pick up a camera when in the middle of a session. I got instantly hard looking at his helpless bagged form with your gas mask covering his face.

Poor boy, had know idea bout your smelly adidas. You really know how to keep a sub squirming. :) I like that he's just getting into being tied up and gagged for real and you decided to breakout that giant black expedition bag of yours. I'd LOVE to know what his initial reaction was to that sleeping bag. He definitely came to the right dom for beginning (or experienced) subs imo. I really hope he knows what's in store for him when he'll want you to take it up a notch next time. He may get overwhelmed then lol!

Just a side note: Like a lot of users who follow you on here, I'd love to one day meetup and see how far things would go if I was your sub (or vice versa). We know each other extremely well when it comes to our kinks and limits, so I can only imagine how much fun that would be. ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Pup[/mention] Hey, I can be gentle when I want to.
So, where's your new gasmask? Still waiting for it to be shipped?
Wanna come over and try it out at my place? ;)

Ironic that a breathing unit designed to protect the wearer from toxic gas, should be used to torment wearer with toxic odours ;)

[mention]puffalover[/mention] Haha, yeah. Glad you enjoyed reading about it.
In my defence, he was the one who wanted to try out my bag when he learnt about it.
He was surprised by the loft and thickness even though I'd sent him photos of it, but was anxious to get inside it.

I don't think he's interested in down though.
I don't have many local friends who are. A lot of the guys I've bagged were really into it for the restrictive puffiness.

On a sidenote, EVERY single one of them was surprised at how incredibly comfy and arousing it was to be zipped up in there. That's what I've tried explaining to [mention]Pup[/mention], [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention], [mention]NotRowan[/mention] and some of the other boys on here. You don't need to have a thing for down to fall in love with how blissfully comfortable those winter bags are.
You just wanna doze off and fall asleep in there.
Last edited by bondagefreak 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Sounds like a great experience BF!
Thanks for sharing.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]TiedNW[/mention] No problem, man. I knew you'd enjoy this one ;)

RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I must say that reading about your experiences with the people you tie up is definitely a turn on!!! While I definitely like to talk about hard limits to a scene, I love the element of surprise you offer in bondage (at least thats what I get from the stories you tell). I know for me personally, I've always said to myself that I've wanted to have a little less control when it comes to getting tied up (within reason but you strike me as the person that would be mindful with what you do and when to realise that it's not working). I think that's why reading how you tied this guy up was so fun to read. Just know that I'd always be up for getting tied up by you and gagged with those Nike socks of yours (nikes are my favorite!!!).
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

RopedBud wrote: 5 years ago @bondagefreak I must say that reading about your experiences with the people you tie up is definitely a turn on!!!
I love the element of surprise you offer in bondage.
Just know that I'd always be up for getting tied up by you and gagged with those Nike socks of yours (nikes are my favorite!!!).
Why thank you, bud! Glad you've enjoyed this.
I must say though, that last sentence surprised the hell out of me.
D'you have a death wish or something? Volunteering to have one of my socks in your mouth is surely a sign of psychological distress.

I think you need to bagged up and securely restrained for your own safety ;)

ryguy98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ryguy98 »

Love hearing about these real life experiences, hope to get more pictures and updates soon! Maybe some of us on here (me) will be featured in these pictures one day :)
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago
RopedBud wrote: 5 years ago @bondagefreak I must say that reading about your experiences with the people you tie up is definitely a turn on!!!
I love the element of surprise you offer in bondage.
Just know that I'd always be up for getting tied up by you and gagged with those Nike socks of yours (nikes are my favorite!!!).
Why thank you, bud! Glad you've enjoyed this.
I must say though, that last sentence surprised the hell out of me.
D'you have a death wish or something? Volunteering to have one of my socks in your mouth is surely a sign of psychological distress.

I think you need to bagged up and securely restrained for your own safety ;)
Yep I totally think I need to be bagged and secured. Wouldn't want me spouting such nonsense anymore right? :P
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

RopedBud wrote: 5 years ago Yep I totally think I need to be bagged and secured. Wouldn't want me spouting such nonsense anymore right? :P
I'm glad you're smart enough to see reason. Remember, you're being secured for your own safety. Wanting to get a mouthful of my Nike socks is almost suicidal. I can't have you harming yourself or others. So until I'm convinced you're not a threat to society, I'm afraid I'll have to keep you safe and secure where I can keep an eye on you.

A thick bag with seven or eight strategically placed gurney straps should keep you safe.
Just be calm and cooperate. I promise, your stay at my place will be a comfortable one.
I'll help you fix your outrageous desire for my dirty Nike socks with several hours of aromatherapy.
That should cure you of your ailment pretty fast.
I'm pretty sure you'll never want to get another whiff or taste of my Nike socks, ever again ;)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic