Bondage Initiation (M/M) + photos

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Damn! You guys are a tough crowd!
If I didn't know any better, I'd think you all had your hands and fingers taped up behind your backs!

No more volunteers for some bondage-slash-aromatherapy? Are my real life accounts THAT terrifying? ;)

[mention]NotRowan[/mention] [mention]Blakenome1999[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Havok978[/mention] [mention]Mrtrident178[/mention] [mention]sockgagged[/mention] [mention]Kidnap123[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Havok978[/mention] [mention]dude59641[/mention] [mention]cj2125[/mention] [mention]Carson33[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]thicksocks[/mention] [mention]Druidofthewilds[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Phoenix[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Johnsnow[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Boundluis[/mention] [mention]ryguy98[/mention] [mention]lengban[/mention] [mention]Swimmerboy[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Outta.this.place[/mention] [mention]kidnapplz[/mention] [mention]ziptiedboy[/mention] [mention]Socksniffer[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]songhun[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Druidofthewilds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Druidofthewilds »

Well I'm always happy to volunteer sir. I just haven't been very active on the site lately, other than moderating.
Deleted User 153

Post by Deleted User 153 »

I do not dare to admit to the fact that I want to volunteer as a tribute... too bad you're halfway across the world.
Must adjust holiday-plans...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Druidofthewilds wrote: 5 years ago Well I'm always happy to volunteer sir. I just haven't been very active on the site lately, other than moderating.
Yes, and a good job you've been doing at it too (as I'm sure [mention]chadmc90[/mention], [mention]Xtc[/mention] and [mention]Jason Toddman[/mention] will agree)! You're an asset to the forum, druid-boi!

But now it's time for a break. You've earned a time-out.
I'm afraid you won't be doing much moderating once I bag you up and strap you down.

Haha, then we'll be able to spam the forum with untagged stories and you won't be able to do anything about it ;)

Druidofthewilds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

That seems rather extreme sir, but if that's what you think is best, then I'll submit to anything you have in mind.
Havok978
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Havok978 »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago Damn! You guys are a tough crowd!
If I didn't know any better, I'd think you all had your hands and fingers taped up behind your backs!

No more volunteers for some bondage-slash-aromatherapy? Are my real life accounts THAT terrifying ;)
I’ve been summoned it seems lol. Well, if we’re being perfectly honest, while I do love the idea of your stories and your exploits, the sound of your socks and sneakers is admittedly probably far worse than I’m willing to go lol. Think of me as more of a 1-2 days old, smelly enough to be uncomfortable, but not rank kind of guy. I guess you could also chalk me up as a sub that kinda prefers a bit more structure to my scenes. Not that I want everything to be laid out from beginning to end, and I might even enjoy a hazing type of scene, but I haven’t really had good experiences with things suddenly sprung on me that weren’t at least discussed as possible actions. But feel free to keep sharing because they’re great reads lol.
songhun
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by songhun »

No more volunteers for some bondage-slash-aromatherapy? Are my real life accounts THAT terrifying? ;)
Well you already know i'm always at your disposal [mention]bondagefreak [/mention] .

I'm just wondering. If you have enormous feet, I guess you have enormous hands too? Hmm. 🤔 Perfect for handgagging. ㅋㅋ
Deleted User 650

Post by Deleted User 650 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] That was hot. You are the only one that I would let you kidnap me ungloved - bare hands.

Wait, did I just say that?

I give up. I surrender.
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

@[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I would sign up for your bondage/aroma therapy in a heartbeat sir, but as I regret to inform you I am not quite your type. A wee bit too unfit one would say, but for you sir, I would be delighted and while I will freely admit to a degree of bondage inexpirence it's nothing a good amount of enthusiastic glee (and odour) won't fix.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

@NotRowan @Blakenome1999 @Mitchelaiden @Havok978 @Mrtrident178 @sockgagged @Kidnap123 @squirrel @Havok978 @dude59641 @cj2125 @Carson33 @Tiedinjordans @Tsuhaya @thicksocks @Druidofthewilds @fratboydanny @Scottstud94 @Msueta@2 @Phoenix @Batsox @Michael-Colin @Johnsnow @GoBucks @Boundluis @ryguy98 @lengban @Swimmerboy @Ossassin @Outta.this.place @kidnapplz @ziptiedboy @Socksniffer @socjuc @songhun
What is this volunteering nonsense? If you wanted to do it, I don't think I'd have a choice! ;)
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

You're gonna need more sleeping bags.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Pup wrote: 5 years ago You're gonna need more sleeping bags.
Oh, don't you worry [mention]Pup[/mention]. I have enough sleeping bags to keep most of you safely stored away.
What I can't help but wonder though is who'll have the privilege of sniffing my big, raunchy blue basketball shoes.
Been stinking these bad boys up for years. Would be really unfortunate for you if I decided to muzzle up your little face with one of my shoes 8-)

You can smell them well over a meter away!
One good whiff from inside there and you'll be going permanently crossed eyed ;)
Even my dog paws his nose and sneezes when he gives these bad boys a sniff!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago Even my dog paws his nose and sneezes when he gives these bad boys a sniff!
Jealous of your dog, at least he gets the opportunity to move away from them after.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Pup wrote: 5 years ago
bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago Even my dog paws his nose and sneezes when he gives these bad boys a sniff!
Jealous of your dog, at least he gets the opportunity to move away from them after.
Aw, getting cold feet pupling? 8-)

Move away from them? Nah, I've gotta make sure you stay nice and safe.
You'll be spending all afternoon and evening snuggly zipped up inside two of my thickest bags and tightly strapped down to your gurney. [mention]ziptiedboy[/mention] and I will have hours and hours of fun with you. Plus, we'll be putting your new gas mask to good use. That way, we'll be able to say that was money well spent!
What d'you say, boi?

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago Aw, getting cold feet pupling? 8-)
Acutally I think I'm getting hot sweaty feet from spending so long in your sleeping bags.
bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago What d'you say, boi?
So long as it wasn't your sneakers the whole time, I'm sure I'd survive. ;)
Do gotta make use of the new gas mask after all. :)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Pup wrote: 5 years ago So long as it wasn't your sneakers the whole time, I'm sure I'd survive. ;)
Do gotta make use of the new gas mask after all. :)
What? Haha! Oh yeah, sorry Pup. Can't understand a word you're saying with that huge sock in your mouth ;)

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago What? Haha! Oh yeah, sorry Pup. Can't understand a word you're saying with that huge sock in your mouth ;)
*Growls loudly*
lengban
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lengban »

Terrifying, enjoyable, blush-inducing, they're quite lovely to read! As for volunteers, I'm sure you could have many people falling to your feet for that. ...Especially with your shoes off from the sounds of it. x)
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Mhmmm Sir, what awesome hot pics of your Hightops...you know how much I love sneakers and socks...and those shoes actually are rank as fuck! I know what I say :oops:

Still wanted to ask you kindly if I am allowed to being the one who‘ll have the second of your raunchy sneaks over his nose, beside [mention]Pup[/mention], Sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] ?

I‘d also lick them clean for you beforehand, Master...
Mrtrident178
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mrtrident178 »

Hey you know I'm always up to being captured by you [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] and I only live like 6 hours from you so hey possiblities ;). Sorry I'll be on here more. My work schedule completely flipped the last two weeks so I sleep a lot now lol
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

sniffingyoursocks wrote: 5 years ago Still wanted to ask you kindly if I am allowed to being the one who‘ll have the second of your raunchy sneaks over his nose, beside [mention]Pup[/mention].
No babe. You'll have pretty much every other day to get a whiff of them. Besides, I'm pretty sure you'd be sick of sniffing my old stinkers at that point and would be more that happy to have some of your little friends over and watch as they endured what you have to go through daily.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Druidofthewilds wrote: 5 years ago That seems rather extreme sir, but if that's what you think is best, then I'll submit to anything you have in mind.
I do ;) And don't think about reporting our many infractions to your superiors.
You won't be reporting anything once I plug your mouth up with one of my big old socks.
Those untagged stories'll be accumulating and accumulating. Haha!

Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

I really don't know if I have enough courage to volunteer, I think I could resist a little, but what choice do I have?
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Tsuhaya wrote: 5 years ago I really don't know if I have enough courage to volunteer, I think I could resist a little, but what choice do I have?
Mathew-boi! Your presence on here has been missed. I'm glad to have you back.
Now I gotta tie you down and make sure you don't run away again ;)

Nah, courage isn't necessary.
All you need is obedience. And from your past experiences and the way you relate them, I wouldn't believe you if you said the thought of being tormented with my socks and shoes doesn't turn you on 8-)
There's no escape, boi.

Druidofthewilds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago
Druidofthewilds wrote: 5 years ago That seems rather extreme sir, but if that's what you think is best, then I'll submit to anything you have in mind.
I do ;) And don't think about reporting our many infractions to your superiors.
You won't be reporting anything once I plug your mouth up with one of my big old socks.
Those untagged stories'll be accumulating and accumulating. Haha!
Technically I only do the community area with the occasional reminder in stories, but if you feel it's best sir.

*puts hands behind my back and opens up my mouth*
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic