Bondage Initiation (M/M) + photos

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Outta.this.place[/mention]
A cold one? You mean several cold ones, a hockey or football game and a long movie after that, don't you? ;)

I take it you have big feet as well?
I doubt we'll be hearing him whine, not with two of our giant socks plugging his trap up and his face swallowed up inside one of my gasmasks 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Outta.this.place »

[quote=bondagefreak post_id=9873 time=1529388658 user_id=73]

A cold one? You mean several cold ones, a hockey or football game and a long movie after that, don't you? ;)

I take it you have big feet as well?
I doubt we'll be hearing he, not with two of our giant socks plugging his trap up and his face swallowed up inside one of my gasmasks 8-)

size 12, My wife steals my shoes though :| hahah.

But yeah we could leave for a day and I wouldn't think twice about him. He deserves whatever he got.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Outta.this.place[/mention]
Same size feet bro!

We could swap shoes AND socks 8-) haha!

Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Outta.this.place »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]

shoes, sure. Socks.... Idunno ;-)
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] great pics and description of the episode. Would like to see more shots too, but as you indicated...he was a little restless at one point lol. As for volunteering well i might for the socks, and bondage :D but i think pictures would be blurry in my case too. :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
thicksocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thicksocks »

Pup wrote: 5 years ago
bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago What? Haha! Oh yeah, sorry Pup. Can't understand a word you're saying with that huge sock in your mouth ;)
*Growls loudly*
Mmmphs even more loudly~
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Thanks [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] for this recounting of initiating this friend in to the life of tugs, sleeping bags, shoes and socks. Thanks for the pics too. It is good the way you have been able to post the pics while leaving the poor captive anonymity for their own sake and life.
atilaus
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by atilaus »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] i volunteer for some of this fun, so long as it includes some merciless tickle torture and milking/polishing. I want you to do your worst ;)
Ayu
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ayu »

How do I sign up to take part in something like this?! Ahh your session must have been so fun, I’m quite envious that he got to experience a legend and a chance to get two the second smelliest pair! I wonder how different the first and second must be ;)
Last edited by Ayu 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Personally, I wouldn't mind if you bound me up, gagged me with your socks, and taped your smelliest sneaker to my face. My dear sir, I certainly welcome it
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I would love to sign up fore one of your sessions tie me down shirtless and tickle my armpits I would love to give your armpits and ballsack a tounge bath make sure they are unwashed and sweaty also I am allowed to use the toilet but only 5 minutes every minute I go over I will get an extra 2 weeks of armpit tickling also take one of the inside of your shoes out rub it against your armpits ballsack and place it back in your shoes that fart in the shoes and place it over my face and make me smell your farts ballsack and armpits sweat finally my mouth will be your washing machine for your unwashed socks and underwear
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Msueta@2[/mention] My friend, as you well know and as I've already told you multiple times, that's really not my style. Aside from the fact that my feet/socks/shoes smell, I shower twice a day and wear deodorant all the time.

You should talk to "sockgagged" if you're really into the whole male body odour thing.
From what I understand, that's up his alley.

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Sorry I forgot you are not interested in that stuff
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Msueta@2 wrote: 5 years ago Sorry I forgot you are not interested in that stuff
Socks/sneakers/feet/occasional fart pranks, definitely 8-)
But BO is really not my thing.
No harm done. You're still on my "to dominate" list ;)

gaggedup
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedup »

Have reread this topic many times and it is still hot! [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]gaggedup[/mention] Haha! Glad to hear it, bro 8-)

And a quick welcome back shoutout to one of my friends from the old board [mention]sock_gagged[/mention]

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Will there be another chapter
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Msueta@2 wrote: 5 years ago Will there be another chapter
No my friend.
This was not a story. It's just a real life account.
I meet guys for kinky fun every now and then, but most of what me do is too mature for this board.

Have no fear though, I'll be releasing the next Bound and Gagged chapter very shortly.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]NotRowan[/mention] [mention]Blakenome1999[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Havok978[/mention] [mention]Mrtrident178[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]dude59641[/mention] [mention]Carson33[/mention] [mention]Tiedinjordans[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]thicksocks[/mention] [mention]Druidofthewilds[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Phoenix[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Johnsnow[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Boundluis[/mention] [mention]ryguy98[/mention] [mention]lengban[/mention] [mention]Swimmerboy[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]Outta.this.place[/mention] [mention]kidnapplz[/mention] [mention]ziptiedboy[/mention] [mention]Socksniffer[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]songhun[/mention] [mention]gaggedup[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]Valimure[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]Veracity[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]Meac[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]RopedBud[/mention] [mention]TiedNW[/mention] [mention]ryguy98[/mention] [mention]BoundWolf[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Sockbound1234[/mention] [mention]Hmmm[/mention] [mention]Shadesflirty[/mention] [mention]boundsub[/mention]

Guys, I need your attention for three short minutes.
Please read this 'till the end and PLEASE pay attention.

Normally I would've posted this on Tugs Talk, but posting here and on Bound and Gagged seems to be the best way to get your attention. Some of you are at Uni. Others have full time jobs, and others are going through hard times. But one thing that links us all together is or love of bondage/socks/sneakers/gags, as well as our regular logins on this superb site.

A lot of you log in to your accounts, read stuff, and then log off.
Most of you are probably not aware of this yet, but we've just lost our top M/M sock/sneaker/bondage author (sockgagged) yesterday. Our second most prolific M/M sock/sneaker/bondage author (squirrel) has also recently shared with me his growing desire to stop writing for this board (Sorry bud, I know this was told to me in confidence, but the guys need to know). Low feedback and extremely high lurker rates are continuing to decimate the board.

Sockgagged is gone, leaving a huge void on the forum.
If we value this place and wanna see it last a few more years, we really need to start pulling together a bit.

Listen. Authors DON'T want you to write a text on their stories!
They just wanna KNOW that what they're writing is being read and enjoyed.
And trust me, if you have time to read something, you definitely have time to signal your presence by posting a comment. Leaving a line or two just to let the author know you're still following can take as little as five or ten seconds. (Hey dude! Great stuff :) Can't wait for the next chapter!) See? 10 seconds.
If you wanna write a big review or have a lot to say, then go right ahead.
What's important, is just letting the author you're following know that his work is being read.

I sincerely...sincerely hope you guys are hearing and understanding what I'm trying to tell you.
The activity on here and the content you enjoy reading will fade away at an increasingly alarming rate if nothing is done. Head my warning. This is not a threat. This is a wake up call.
You guys all login multiple times a week. So I'm sure it's safe to say you like this place as much as I do.
Do NOT let it die and do NOT brush this plea aside and expect your fellow members to simply to their part in your stead. This is a COMMUNITY movement. This place CANNOT and WILL NOT survive without your combined support.

Every time you post a comment on the forum, you're making an investment.
Your posts, no matter how insignificant you may think they are, are actually investments with a guaranteed return.
Each time you post, you're ensuring that MORE of the stuff you like to read will find it's way on the forum in the coming days and weeks. You're actually securing future chapters and future stories!

Keeping this place alive is ridiculously simple.
All you need to do when you finish reading a story or a chapter, is type a line or two in the comments, and then exit the forum like you usually do.

Read. Comment. Exit.
Read. Comment. Exit.

You guys are the best, and I wanna be able to come back here next year, and the year after, and even the year after that one.

The "Read. Exit." strategy will save you a few seconds. And will also send this place to an early grave, which means no more reading.
It's your choice. Think about it.
Last edited by bondagefreak 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

I hope it‘s alright to write my answer right here.

As for me, I can say, that in the last couple of weeks, I wasn‘t reading stuff on here. That‘s why I didn‘t wrote comments as well. When I read a story, I always give feedback to the writer, because I know by myself how hard it is to deal with no feedback as a writer.

But Sir you‘re of course right - if people are reading stuff and then exiting, then we‘re sending this place to the grave sooner as we think of it.

I‘ll try by myself to help. Read, give feedback, participate in discussions. Only that way we can keep this place alive, so let‘s do it everybody! :)
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Noooo I can't believe sockgagged is gone. That is heartbreaking news. I adored his stories. I did my best to comment on them, so it really sucks to see him go. His paintball story had so much potential too.

[mention]squirrel[/mention] please don't leave us too. I look forward to every new chapter of your stories. Just know that even if people aren't commenting, there's probably a lot of lurkers who really enjoy your story. I was a lurker on the old site but still loved your stuff. I'll do my best to comment.
Meac
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Meac »

I rarely read, and in turn I rarely comment. Which probably should change. I was just starting to get more active, and I will take this as a cue.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

If I read a story and like it I add a comment. If it's not "up my alley" but still well written, I will often comment. If I don't like it for whatever reason, I usually don't comment. So when I post a story, see it's been read hundreds of times and there are no comments, I assume no one liked it. If no one likes it why do I bother posting?

I used to post at a different site and have over 25 stories still up over there, but it was like launching them into outer space. No one ever commented on anything and I haven't posted there for several years (I do still look and comment on things I enjoy but am usually the only one).

I will always write and most of my writing will probably be kinky, but I see no reason to post in a vacuum and will either find a place where there's an exchange of ideas or just keep it all for myself and my friends. This place is still vibrant most of the time and the mods do an excellent job keeping it friendly but things have slowed down noticeably several times this year.

Comments are the oil for the TUGs engine. Gotta have 'em or the whole thing will freeze up and die.

Thanks again [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] for giving us another collective kick in the butt.
Havok978
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Havok978 »

Literally, these days half time I just pop on to see whats new. I don't even READ the updates half the time, much less comment on them. I work a late shift and I'm usually dead tired when I do pop on. A lot of times, my thought process is, "Oh that looks like it might be interesting. I'll come back to it." and either I'll forget or it will take me forever. I couldn't even begin to tell you what's been going on in your story for the past several months or possibly even since the forums switched over. I'm sorry that all of these great writers feel that they are not getting the feedback that they would like and they are leaving, but at the same time if I have to feel pressured to even be like "Well I can't just pop in for a few moments and see whats going on without leaving comments or else I'm gonna get called out in a post" or "I don't have time to read this right now, but I better leave a comment so the writer doesn't get discouraged" then I'll probably just be more likely not to log in until I have time to devote to that.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Havok978[/mention] Good lord! I'll be sure not to "call you in a post" in the future.

As for some of the other comments, some of strange responses as well.
I'm not sure why you guys are telling me that you rarely read, or don't have time to read or only login real quick every now and then. I simply tagged all of you because I know you're all into sock/sneaker stuff and wanted to let you know Jason (sockgagged - our #1 sock/sneaker story writer) is no longer with us.

I also wanted to use the opportunity to encourage the quiet readers on here to drop a note when they finish reading someone's story. I don't need to know details about your personal lives.
If you don't have time to read stories, then skip ahead. The message is for those of you who ARE reading and have time to read stories.

We even started a poll last year to ask members whether or not they usually commented on stories when they finished reading them, and the vast majority of them voted for the "Not particularly prone" and "Rarely" options.

Nowhere have I asked members to spend more time on the forum to read stories.
The only thing I suggested was for M/M readers to modify their "Read. Exit" recipe and transform it into "Read. Comment. Exit." instead. If you don't read stuff on here, then this doesn't concern you.

cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Read your post about comments [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] and you make a good point about not commenting in stories, I won't go into detail about why I haven't been that active lately but I'm going to make an effort to comment in stories I liked at least once a week!

As for sockgagged, I've seen him in other forums, a while ago he mentioned in another one that he was going on a long trip and would be innactive for a long time, a few days later he deactivated his account on deviantart and then this happened, so I do think in his case his absence is more about personal issues than a problem with this forum, that of course doesn't takes away the problem with the lack of comments discouraging writers, just wanted to clear some things about him
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic