Stories from my childhood

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
bosoj_o
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Stories from my childhood

Post by bosoj_o »

In this topic I will post TUG stories from my childhood. I like to be tied up and played in TUG with my cousins and friends.
Story 1

A short story from my childhood
This happened when I was 11 years old.
I then lived with my grandmother.
My cousin often came to visit us.
And then one day we were left alone for the whole day. We were bored and I offered to play cowboys and Indians. The essence of the game was simple: a cowboy catches an Indian with a lasso and, if he catches it, ties it up.
We decided to play in a nearby park.
To begin with, we assigned roles and I got the role of an Indian, so I had to play barefoot and with a bare torso while the cowboy was wearing pants and a shirt and shoes. So we left the house
We took a rope and went to the park, which was 20 minutes away.
There I had one minute to hide, after which the cowboy began to search.
I didn't hide for long. A few minutes later, I felt a lasso thrown over me.
My cousin tied my hands behind my back and led the bound me through the park. He took me to the central alley and there tied me, barefoot and half-naked, to a tree in full view of everyone.
I don't even know how long I stood, it felt like about an hour, maybe even a little more. And the people who walked along the alley, who laughed, who asked what happened, who did not pay attention at all.
So I stood until begun a rain. Then my cousin untied me from the tree, again tied my hands behind my back and led me bound, barefoot and half-naked home under the rain. At home, he tied my legs and so I lay tied up on the floor for about an hour.