Jennifer's Desire. F/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Rosie Holliday
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Jennifer's Desire. F/F

Post by Rosie Holliday »

This was maybe a week after my last story took place. I (Rosie) was wearing a black tshirt and red pajama pants. Jennifer had on a black tshirt and bluejeans, both of us were barefoot.

I was laying on Jennifer's lap, with her arms cradling me while watching TV on the couch. Currently, I couldn't really move due to the fact I was all taped up. Yes, Jennifer tied me up again, this time with black duct tape. My hands were taped behind my back, my arms were taped to my sides. My legs were taped together at the thighs and ankles.
I nuzzled my head into her chest as I watch the show, enjoying her nails as she runs her fingers in my hair, softly scratching my head.

We sat like that for maybe two hours, we talked off and on and Jennifer teases me every now and than by poking my sides and belly. "You know what I would really like?" Jennifer asks, to I replied with "what is it?" Jennifer turns off the TV, we wasnt really paying attention to it for about half an hour by this point. Jennifer says "I really want to switch places with you."
I looked at her, and Jennifer says "would you like to tie me up Rosie?" I than say "okay, sure."

So Jennifer gets up and takes all the tape off me. I get up and stretched, smile and ask "so how you want me to do this?" Jennifer replies "how ever you want, I just want it as restrictive as possible." Jennifer takes my hand and leads me to the bedroom. Jennifer opens her dresser drawer and shows me where she kept the handcuffs. Looking, I saw four pairs of handcuffs along with the ballgag Jennifer used on me the first time.
"Why four handcuffs?" I asked with a smirk, Jennifer replies "well that way one of us could be cuffed to the bed spread-eagle style or something."

I picked up one handcuff just as Jennifer says "actually I know what you should do."
"Yeah?" I asked
"Yeah, go on and handcuff me" Jennifer says as she turns around and puts her hands behind her back. I handcuffed her, than Jennifer goes to the bed and lays down on her stomach and says "go on and cuff my ankles, than use a third to put me in a hogtie." I took two pairs of handcuffs and went over to Jennifer, and cuffed her ankles together. I was about to hogcuff her when I started to think.
I hurried into the livingroom and got the roll of duct tape and went back into the bedroom. "I'm going to need you to stand up real quick" I said. I helped Jennifer to stand up on the floor, than I wrapped the duct tape around her upper arms than her thighs and just under her knees.

"Oh wow" Jennifer says as she looks down at herself, than I playfully pushed her back onto the bed. "Now on your stomach" I say, and Jennifer wiggled around as she repositioned herself on her stomach. Than, I used the third handcuff to connect her hands to her feet. "That's restrictive enough for you?" I asked, Jennifer widen her eyes as she says "oh yes, this is just perfect." She starts to struggle, wiggling side to side.
I watch her for a moment, getting a better understanding of to why Jennifer likes bondage so much lol.

"Now that the roles have reversed" I say as I got on the bed, sitting on my knees behind Jennifer. I start to massage Jennifer's feet as I say "this is the perfect time to get back at you for the last time, when I was cuffed up and you tickled me to death." Jennifer stays still and says "can we talk about this? Maybe just keep massaging?" I grin as I kept massaging her feet for about a minute, watching Jennifer relax. Than I paused for a moment, than started to tickle her soles.

Jennifer screamed and than laugh loudly as she squirms around. I grin as I wrapped a arm around her ankles to pin her legs to my chest as I continue to wiggle my fingers on the bottoms of her feet. Jennifer squirm, laughing and begging me to stop, which I did after a minute. Jennifer says as I got up "you're evil" which i replied "it's justice." I got the ballgag and goes back to Jennifer, gags her with it.
"What if I put tape over that ballgag?" I asked as I put my hands on my hips, Jennifer's eyes widen and mutters "pphhh-mmmmm." I got the roll of tape and placed a couple of strips over her mouth, covering the ballgag. "There, is that good?" I asked, Jennifer looked up at me and says "mmph pphmm mmmmpphh."

"Good, I'll check on you in a few hours" I say as I turn around and start to walk off. "Mmmmpphh!" I heard Jennifer behind me, I turn around as I pull the door, getting a last look at Jennifer squirming before I close the door.
I sat on the couch and turned on the TV, and there i sat for about an hour. Every once in a while I'll hear Jennifer muffled groans, the bed squeaking here and there. I got up and went to the bedroom, opening the door to find Jennifer laying on her right side facing me. The sight of her green eyes over her gag got me good as I walked over with a smirk. "Hows it going?" I asked as I pet her head softly, Jennifer closes her eyes and moans softly.

I lay on the bed with Jennifer, wrapping my arms around her as she nuzzles her head into my chest. I lay my lips ontop of her head, and we lay like that for a little while. Seeing her bare feet behind her, I reached over and ran my nail of my index finger down her foot, making Jennifer giggle and squirm her feet. I continue to tease her feet like that off and on as well tickling her sides here and there. I kiss her head, which than she looks up at me, and touches my lips with her gagged lips.
I gently took the tape off her lips, than undo the ballgag. Jennifer smiles before kissing me, and me kissing her back.

Than things heated up from there.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

Love the story! Nothing better than watching tv on the couch being all taped up.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Good story, nice to see you two having fun. :)
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Tape over the ball gag? More foot play? Yup, another winner for me. Great story!
GagHerRealGood

Post by GagHerRealGood »

Great story, I appreciate the banter between you two. I'm sure things did heat up!! :D
lochness
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lochness »

"Tell me, what do you truly desire?"
HannaBarefoot
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HannaBarefoot »

A cute story, I love it!
One of us is going to end up barefoot, tied up, and gagged, so I hope you're ready!
tiedupnic
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tiedupnic »

Looks like Jennifer had a good time! Great story!
Tied up and gagged at her stinky feet.

Discord: tuglovernic#3028
mtlkrow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mtlkrow »

Great story, hope you guys continue to have fun.
Leafythecat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Leafythecat »

Wish I could do this with someone :p
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic