The 1st time I was tied by my Older brother (m/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
LuchoDz_007
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The 1st time I was tied by my Older brother (m/m)

Post by LuchoDz_007 »

Hi!

I want to tell you about the first time I was tied up.

This happened just over a year ago when I was 12. I was tied up by my brother who is 8 years older than me.

Since I was very young, maybe I was 6 or 7 years old, he used to roll me up in a blanket or a quilt as if it were taco and he would secure me with one or more belts or his karate ribbons.

My brother stopped doing it for several years until a year ago he decided to tie me up.

That day my parents had been gone since Friday at noon for work reasons and my parents decided to leave us alone. At last my older brother was old enough to take care of the house.

But he had a different plan because he wanted to spend Friday afternoon with his girlfriend.

So after I got home from school, around 3:00 p.m., or maybe a little later, my brother decided to tie me up.

My brother catch me in the living room of the house and throw myself on the floor. He put me face down and then he took my hands and tied them with a rope behind my hands and then tied my feet together.

He crawl me into my room and he put me on my bed and with another rope tied my feet to the base of the bed.

He told me "I want you still and don't give me problems." My brother surely remembered that a month ago when his girlfriend came to eat at the house I made some jokes and comments about a girlfriend he had before and that as my brother did not like me.

I begged him that I was going to behave well and not to leave me like that but he decided to ignore me. My brother was turning on the TV when I started yelling for help.

Then my brother ran to his room. When he came back he brought a handkerchief and put it between my teeth and my mouth and tied it tightly behind my neck.

My brother ended up turning on Netflix and playing Stranger Thinks and telling me to watch it to keep me entertained.

And so I stayed most of the afternoon, from maybe 3:00 p.m. until a little after 9:00 p.m.

The truth is that it was entertaining and fun. It was like remembering when my brother rolled me inside the covers of my bed or his bed and I was left defenseless without being able to move but now it was different.

Sometimes I tried to untie me by myself but I couldn't do anything to loosen the knots. So I stayed until at night my brother returned to untie me after his girlfriend had left the house.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Thanks for sharing this story. Good to know that you enjoyed the experience

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
LuchoDz_007
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LuchoDz_007 »

FelixSH wrote: 3 years ago Thanks for sharing this story. Good to know that you enjoyed the experience
Thank you!

Yes, those experiences with my older brother have been quite fun.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic