Our first time. ff/f

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Dragon_Girl15
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Our first time. ff/f

Post by Dragon_Girl15 »

My name is Kari, in this story I was 12 years old. Curly blond hair and blue eyes, wearing a blue summer dress and barefoot. My older sister is Sarah, 14 years old with brown straight hair and green eyes, wearing a white tshirt, cut off jeans and barefoot. Than we have our friend Danielle, 13 years old with short black hair and blue eyes, wearing a black tshirt and grey cargo pants, also barefoot.

The three of us were messing around in mine and Sarah's basement, carpet flooring with two couches facing a flatscreen TV where we had our video games and such, a wooden bench with cushions off to the side of the couches, round table with chairs around it. The support beams had carpet on them as well, and in the far corner is where we kept boxes and such.
Well we were playing some video games for a while until we got bored of it, started to play around and being goofy.
At some point I went over to the boxes and started to look around, and I found some duct tape. I picked up a couple of rolls and turned around and held them up while saying "hey let's tie me up!"

Sarah immediately took the tape from me and pointed to one of the support beams saying "sit against that." I went and sat down on the floor with my back against the support beam, and Sarah started to duct tape me to the support beam. Wrapping the tape around me and the support beam with my arms to my side, Danielle came in front of me with another roll of tape and taped up my ankles than right above my knees.
Sarah than placed tape over my mouth, than started to wrap the tape around the support beam and my mouth. "Is that good?" Danielle asks, I start to struggle and moan in the gag, making Danielle and Sarah giggle as they watch.

"Hey let's go" Sarah says as she starts to walk up the stairs. Danielle gets up, looks at me for a moment before following Sarah out of the basement and closed the door.
"Mmmmpphh mmmmpphh mm mmmmpphh" I say struggling frantically, stomping my bare feet on the ground. They left me there taped to that support beam for maybe twenty minutes before coming back. They teased me for not escaping before letting me go.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

Awesome story! And darn only 20 minutes? Haha
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
cuentacuentos1234
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cuentacuentos1234 »

👍very nice. Short but good!
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Very Nice and Good story
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

As said: short, but good!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

You were not tied up for long, but at least you girls had some good harmless fun. A nice story. :)
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Nice story, do you have more?
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

Great story, short and sweet 😁
RobynRoped
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RobynRoped »

That was a nice story. Reminds me of the simple games that got me started at the beginning when we were kids. Sounds like good fun
Rodriguez75
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rodriguez75 »

Sounds like you had fun lol
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic