Tied to a chair in the morning (M/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
LuchoDz_007
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tied to a chair in the morning (M/m)

Post by LuchoDz_007 »

Hello!

Today I want to tell you about the time I spent almost one morning tied to a chair.

That morning my brother and I were alone in the house. For me the Easter holidays were still going on but my brother had already entered classes at the university but he went to the university in the afternoon.

And my parents had left the house early for their work.

It wasn't very early, maybe 10 in the morning. I was already in the dining room of my house having a bowl of cereal for breakfast and also watching some videos on YouTube on my phone.

When suddenly my brother surprised me. With one hand he covered my mouth and with the other he held my chest to the back of the chair.

He told me: "That's how I wanted to catch you brat. Now you are going to explain many things to me."

I was surprised and didn't know what he was talking about. I wanted to ask him what he was talking about, but I couldn't say anything with my brother's hand covering my mouth.

Then he told me that I had nothing to do in his room and looking in his closet.

And it is that surely my brother saw me the previous Saturday when I went into his room and opened his closet to measure a jacket that my parents had just bought him.

It was a black jacket that I loved and wanted to see how I looked but for obvious reasons it was too big. But anyway, I had put on his jacket for a few minutes and I didn't think my older brother would have noticed.

My brother told me "I have to teach you not to be of nosy in my things."

And then I don't know where he got a roll of ducktape and put it on the table.

I opened my eyes in surprise and looked at the roll. I think I knew what was going to happen to me.

My older brother took my right hand and used the tape to tie it to the armrest of the chair that was on my right side, he use 8 or 9 turns and kept the tape tight.

He did the same with my left hand and my feet, which he taped to the legs of the chair and my chest to the back of the chair.

Then he dragged the chair where I was tied into the living room of the house in front of a reposet sofa. My brother sat on the couch and told me: "Now boy, it's time to punish you so you stop taking my things."

He started to tickle my ribs. Since I was a very young kid I have always had a lot of tickling on my ribs and my brother knew it perfectly. As I said in the previous story, that my older brother rolled me up in blankets or sheets too, he used to play with me to tickle me and although at some point he stopped curling me like a taco what he kept doing was tickling me with some frequency.

So I was laughing non-stop and begging him to stop and then my brother told me: "You are very scandalous." He got up, went to the dining room table, and then came back with the tape and passed me twice over my mouth and neck.

He tickled my ribs again and then he pinched my nipples and even though I was wearing a shirt, it still felt painful.

The torture seemed eternal to me but I think it was only 10 or 15 minutes.

However, my brother decided to leave me tied to the chair and left me in the living room. He just turned the chair so that I could watch television but he left a news channel and so I stayed boring until a little after 12:30, time when my brother already had to go to university.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Sorry I didn't say this before but welcome to the League of TUGwriters.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Welcome and thank you for posting. Nice experience. I hope you had more.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
LuchoDz_007
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LuchoDz_007 »

slackywacky wrote: 3 years ago Welcome and thank you for posting. Nice experience. I hope you had more.

Thank you.

And yes, I have some other anecdotes from when I was tied up by my older brother.
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

Great little story once again bud.
LuchoDz_007
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LuchoDz_007 »

YourCaptor75 wrote: 3 years ago Great little story once again bud.
Thank you!
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

Nice story!!!

How envy your bro, i really wanna have a littl bro or cousin like you.... jejjejejee
LuchoDz_007
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LuchoDz_007 »

alkaid_ wrote: 3 years ago Nice story!!!

How envy your bro, i really wanna have a littl bro or cousin like you.... jejjejejee
Oh, thank you!

Well, me and my older brother spent a good and funny times.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Such a cool story. Wish I had an older brother who did that to me, although being forced to watch the news would suck
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
LuchoDz_007
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LuchoDz_007 »

Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago Such a cool story. Wish I had an older brother who did that to me, although being forced to watch the news would suck
Thank you.

Yes, was a boring time.

I don't know why my older brother like watch news and bussines channels.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]LuchoDz_007[/mention] that was to add to the torture, you can’t get out and are forced to watch it. Just the same as someone taping a smelly shoe to your face. It’s all about getting in your head. He prob knows you don’t like it or find it interesting and it’s a way to annoy you.

Banner by Bondagefreak
LuchoDz_007
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LuchoDz_007 »

Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago @LuchoDz_007 that was to add to the torture, you can’t get out and are forced to watch it. Just the same as someone taping a smelly shoe to your face. It’s all about getting in your head. He prob knows you don’t like it or find it interesting and it’s a way to annoy you.
Well, I think that time happened what you sayed, by older brother try to annoy me let me watching the news channel.

But I don't undestand why he enjoy watching the news and bussines channel. There are days where I go to look for him in his room and I see that he is watching the news and bussines channel.

But well, I prefered stay tied to a chair and watch that kind of programs than he put a smelly show over my face. Ugh, that´s disgusting.
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Haha he must enjoy watching it then. Perhaps he should use that shoe more often doesn’t sound like you’ve learned your lesson :twisted: I on the other hand would totally love having a shoe taped to my face. ;)

Banner by Bondagefreak
LuchoDz_007
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LuchoDz_007 »

Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago Haha he must enjoy watching it then. Perhaps he should use that shoe more often doesn’t sound like you’ve learned your lesson :twisted: I on the other hand would totally love having a shoe taped to my face. ;)
Yes, I believe that, but why? LOL

And about having a shoe stuck to the face and nose, not really.

I think the smell would make me barf.
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

LuchoDz_007 wrote: 3 years ago
Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago Haha he must enjoy watching it then. Perhaps he should use that shoe more often doesn’t sound like you’ve learned your lesson :twisted: I on the other hand would totally love having a shoe taped to my face. ;)

People are into different things, I guess. Not for me either.
LuchoDz_007
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LuchoDz_007 »

shyguy92 wrote: 3 years ago
LuchoDz_007 wrote: 3 years ago

People are into different things, I guess. Not for me either.
LOL.

Well, the truth is that I'd preferd sit around and get bored watching the news channel than end up wanting to barf because the shoe smell.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

I really love this story
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I guess I'm quite late :lol: Great little story. You're lucky to have a brother like this. An only child like me can't have that much luck to get in such a situation ;) and now I'm too old for something like this to happen :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic