school trip fff/f

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
fratzon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

school trip fff/f

Post by fratzon »

for 2 years our cheerleader team does a trip into the woods at the night 3 cheerleaders comes into my room the one (15 years old blonde) covers my mouth with her hand, I screamed and she said,, schhhh we want to play with you,, the other two tied me up with scarfs the the blonde cheerleader girl stuffed a rag into my mouth and pressed her hand over my mouth that the rag keeping in then she took a scarf and bound it around my head, they tickled me 30 minutes then they remove my gag and give me water, but it knocked on the door the other cheerleader girl ( brown hair) runs with me to bathroom I tried to scream but she covers my mouth with her soft hand then the others say she can come back with me, she tooks a sweaty sock and stuffed that into my mouth then she said that's funny they laugh and go i can escape after 30 minutes... but the next time it was badder
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

It was horrible the first time. Reposting this doesn’t make it any better.
CaptorDM
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptorDM »

Appreciate you sharing this story, but it's very hard to read.
Add some breaks, maybe expand a little on the bonds or the struggle you attempted and there's a solid story in there!
DamselnDragon on deviantart.
Feet20
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Feet20 »

Thank you for providing a summary of your story. Now to add in details, describe the bonds and struggling, and write the story for real.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic