Tapped up at work MM/F

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
SilentBobomb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tapped up at work MM/F

Post by SilentBobomb »

I'm not a very good story teller but I'm going to give it a dam good go. I am dyslexic so go easy on my spelling and grammar please.

This is one of four events that happened at work and was about 11years ago. Myself and a work friend at the time where talking and I have previously told him about how I enjoy seeing pretty girls tied up. He took it upon himself to see what it was like to see someone tied up. He hatched a plan and decided the admin girl would find it a laugh and play along.

She was a pettit girl, very soft spoken. On the day she was wearing a black short sleeved too with a cream light eight cardigan, black jeans and black thigh high boots.
He ask her to come into the stock room and lead her up stairs and right to the back. When there he throw me a roll of neon green tape and said do it. He grabbed her wrists and put them in front of her so I wrapped the tape around multiple time. By this time my hands and body began to shake. Don't know if it excitement , fear of both.
I asked her to put her feet together and she obliged. I proceeded to wrap the neon green tape around her boots. I looked at her and asked if it was alright to put a piece over her mouth but before she said anything I did it anyway. Lost in the moment I suppose.
I steeped back and took it all in while taking a picture. Which I still have hidden away.
Boy did she look good. My first time tapping and gagging a girl.

I looked at her and she gives me the puppy dog eyes. So I say to her "you need to escape while I film you". She starts to struggle with her wrists then the has a quick go at the ankles. Then it was like a light went of in her head that she could reach the tape on her mouth. She proceeds to pull the tape of while calling us mean. Not the worst thing I've been called in my life LOL.
Another friend that turned up happened to have a pair of scissors ✂ on him. He cuts the ankles free and then the wrists, she then pulls the tape of both and does a little ta-dar moment.

I do still have the video and two pictures from this day. The only things to survive the death of my hard drives and sd card deaths. Sad times.

Hope you enjoyed the story and please let me know what you think.
Pjs
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pjs »

Very nice story! Would love to see the picture 😍
SilentBobomb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SilentBobomb »

Pjs wrote: 3 years ago Very nice story! Would love to see the picture 😍
We would have to build some trust first but then I have no issues showing them.
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

What a nice little story, I'd love to hear about your other experiences! Good work!
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
SilentBobomb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SilentBobomb »

DallasNotAustin wrote: 3 years ago What a nice little story, I'd love to hear about your other experiences! Good work!
Thank you for your kind words :D
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Great little story. Thanks for sharing!
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Sounds like a fun experience for you, thanks for sharing with us!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic