Duct taped in the closet. mf/m

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Noah_Hutch
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Duct taped in the closet. mf/m

Post by Noah_Hutch »

My name is Noah, I was 11 years old with blond hair, blue eyes. Had on a white tshirt and black basketball shorts and barefoot.
My older brother Jack was 13, same blond hair and blue eyes, had on a black tshirt, jeans and barefoot.
Our friend Carly was 13, brown hair and green eyes, wearing a grey shirt and cut off jeans, barefoot.

I was laying on the couch in the basement watching TV minding my own business, wasnt sure what Jack and Carly was up to, however I heard them playing on the pool table behind the couch at one point.
Until both of Jack and Carly appeared coming around the couch, I didnt pay much attention until both of the grabbed ahold of me. "Hey what?!" I say as they both sat on me. Without a word, Carly helped keep me pinned down as Jack duct taped my hands behind my back

"Guys, stop it!" I say as I start to fight back, but they kept me pinned down well as one of them duct taped my ankles. "Stand him up" Jack said as Carly helps him drag me off the couch. I stopped fighting and stood up off the couch, looked at Carly and asked "just why?"
Carly responded by shrugging and says "because its funny." As she says that Jack started to wrap duct tape around my arms starting from my shoulders and worked his way down. He kept going down until he got to my feet than started to go back up, running out of duct tape by the time he got back up to my arms.

"Darn, no more tape" I said teasing them, which Jack gently pushes me back, making me fall onto the couch. "Not like we need anymore" he says, to which Carly responds "we should of left some to tape his mouth shut."
I lay on the couch and start to squirm as Jack says "we dont have anymore tape, but I think I got something else to gag him. Watch him would you?"
"Sure thing" Carly says as Jack walks out of the basement. As soon as Jack was out, I wasted no time "Carly" I say "get me out of this please." Carly grins and shakes her head "no way Noah." "I'll help you get Jack if you let me go." Carly giggles and says "nice try."

"You just wait when I get out of this" i say struggling, Carly responds "that a threat?" She sits on my legs and crosses her arms looking at me. I grunt as I continue to struggle as Carly says "dont think you're in a position to be making threats like that."
I responded "well I did." Carly says "oh yeah?" Than she turns and starts tickling my feet. "No! Hahahaha! Please stop! Hahahahahahaha!..." I squirm hard trying to get away as Carly kept me pinned sitting on the back of my legs, one hand holding my ankles down fingers scribbling on the bottoms of my feet.

That's when Jack comes back, he grins as he sees what's going on. Carly stops tickling me and asks "so what you got?" Jack held up a ankle sock and a bandana as he walks over. He stuffs my mouth with the sock and ties the bandana between my teeth and around my head. "Mmmmpphh!" I grunt as Jack pulls the bandana as he finishes tying it off, Jack says "that should do it."
"Great" Carly says "makes it more fun to do this!" And Carly started tickling my feet again, than Jack joined in by tickling my sides. "Mmmmpphh! Mmmmpph!..." I yell and laugh in the gag as I squirm helplessly until they decided to stop.

"Okay Carly, help me move him" Jack says as he and Carly picks me up. They bring me over to the large closet we had in that basement and puts me down, Jack waves at me and says "bye, good luck" before closing the door.
"Mmmmpphh!" I yell as I struggled, some points I got onto my back and kick the door. Wiggling this way and that, with the only light coming in from the crack between the door and the floor.

Felt like hours before I heard footsteps coming, the door opened and Jack stood there looking at me grinning. "How are you getting along?" Jack asks, "Mmr mmmmpphh mmmrrrrrr mmmmpphh" I responded. "Good glad to hear" Jack said before closing the door again.
Again, hour went by, or least it felt like it before the door opened again, both Jack and Carly let me go.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Nice work
LuchoDz_007
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LuchoDz_007 »

You and me have similar older brothers.

You and me being tied by our older brothers.
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

Great story! I wish I had siblings like yours, but I liked it nonetheless, good job!
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic