The Confession Part 1. f/m

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
She_Wolf
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Confession Part 1. f/m

Post by She_Wolf »

I want to apologize for the long delay, so many things going on with this virus, school is even more confusing. But, I hope I'm not forgotten here lol. If you have, or if you're new, I am Nina.
In this story, it was almost a year ago on my birthday, which is September 14. It was on a Saturday, Nick had invited me over to his house in the morning the day before.

15 years old, I was wearing a black polo shirt and skinny jeans with black converses. It was about 11am when I got to Nick's house, I walked up to the door and ranged the doorbell. Few seconds went by before the door was opened by Nick. 14 years old, Nick had on a white tshirt and blue jeans with black socks.
"Hey, come on in" Nick says as he steps aside to let me pass. I walk in with a small grin as Nick closed the door. I followed Nick down the stairs to his basement, which was finished with a purplish carpet, a table and chairs with a futon against the wall on the left side.

"So we still on? About what we talked about yesterday?" I asked, Nick smiled and nods "yeah, as long it's what you want to do." I beamed and say "well let's get you set." Nick chuckles and says "what's the rush?" I answered "just been looking forward to this." I helped Nick fold out the futon, than Nick handed me the Kroger bag full of things to tie up someone.
I took out some coils of white rope, and I tied Nick's hands infront of him. Then I sat him down, and sitting down myself, I placed his feet on my lap to tie up his ankles.

I smirked a little as I pulled at his sock some, than Nick says "there you go again." I looked at him and asked "what do you mean?" Nick shrugs and says "well, everytime I have been tied up with you around, I seem to always end up barefoot." I was a little stunned at the remark "i-uumm..." I start to say, Nick chuckles and says "it's fine, you dont have to say it if your uncomfortable." I looked at him for a moment before asking "so you know that I have a...that i like..." Nick smiles and says "it's not hard to notice how much you look at my feet, or Carly's or anyone really."

I felt embarrassed, to the point of shaking slightly. Nick then says "come one, finish tying me to this couch." So I let Nick position himself on the futon, than I walked up and lifted his arms over his head and tied his wrists to the wooden railing with some more rope. I walked over to the other side to tie his ankles to the futon the same way. Once i secured his ankles, I looked at Nick and asked "so, since you already know my...foot fetish. Will this be too weird?"
I noticed Nick hesitation for that brief moment before answering "no, it's okay." I went over to the Kroger bag, than I blindfolded Nick with a black scarf. I than stuffed his mouth with a red piece of cloth before tying a red bandanna between his teeth to gag him.

I felt better when he couldn't see, I asked "you okay?" "Mmm mmmmpphh" Nick replied as he nods his head. I watched as he started to struggle some for a moment before walking down to his feet. I stand there watching his socked feet wiggle around before I grabbed his feet. I seemed to startled Nick, he frozed and gasped a little. I smile as I move my hands down to his heels and pulls the socks free from under the ropes, than gently off his feet.
"Mmmrrrrrr" Nick moaned as he rubbed his bare feet together, I grin as I crossed my arms and sat on my knees on the floor, and just started at his feet. I worked to keep my breathing under control as I watched his feet squirm around, his toes wiggling in the process of trying to get free from the ropes.
I found myself in a conflict with myself, how much did Nick know about my foot obsession? How much would it be considered too much for him? Should I just go all out and hope for the best?

I moved a little closer, watched for a minute more before I reached up with my right hand and just gently grabbed his foot. Nick frozed again, feeling his feet twitched. Rubbed my thumb on his sole gently, just to feel his soft skin. I hear Nick moan a little, which makes me smile and I bring my other hand and gently run my fingers on the tops of his feet.
That made Nick curl his toes and twitched his feet some. I than very gently lay my hands flat on the bottoms of his feet for a moment, than gently slid my hands down, feeling the warmth and the soft skin.

This made Nick twitch his feet, slightly kicking back only to be stopped by the ropes. I smiled brightly and asked "what, that tickles?" I looked over to see him nodding his head as he moans "mmm mmmmpphh." I get up and get a few more things from the bag, than comes back and I tie up Nick's big toes together. I then took rope and I tied one end to the rope binding his toes, and tied the other end to the roped binding his ankles, than I tighten it up to where Nick's feet were slightly bent back.

"Mmmmpphh mmmrrrrrr mm mmmrrrrrr mmmmpphh!" Nick says, think he was trying to protest, I couldn't tell. I watched for a moment as I watch his feet squirm with little movement.
I sat on my knees again as I start to play with his feet. Nick yelped and giggles as I start to run my nail on my index finger in circles on his feet, making him squirm as I go one foot to the next, going to the tops of his feet back to the bottoms. Then I placed all ten fingernails on the bottoms of his feet and wiggled them as slowly as I possibly can.

This had Nick rolling with laughter, squirming, tugging and pulling. I just smiled and kept on at it, enjoying the sight of his helpless feet squirming as I tickle them softly and slowly.
I stopped and lower my hands to give Nick a break. I sat on the edge of the futon to watch. Nick didnt move much for a few minutes, than started to pull and tug at the ropes some. I grin as I ask "I'm having fun, what about you?" Nick short of gave what sounded to me like a nervous chuckle before saying "Mmr mmmmpphh mmmrrrrrr mmmmpphh." I responded "I dont think I want to let you free"

"Mmmmpphh!" Nick yell, which i laughed. "Mabe I should, but first" i say getting up and stand at his feet again. "Right after this" I say as I scramble my fingers all over his feet. Nick of course yelled and laughed, squirm and all. Tickle tortured him for a minute or so before stopping, I placed my hands on the tops of his feet as I bring my face a little closer, then I hesitated and pulled back.
I untied Nick, he stretched and smile "so, now are you ready?"

To be continued...
Toten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Toten »

Awesone story to be honest !!! Nick is a really cool kid understanding you

Also very lucky being tied up by you haha
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

A really excellent story so far! You have me wishing I was in Nick’s place. And happy belated birthday to a fellow September birthday! 😊
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]She_Wolf[/mention] Apologies for that.
The user appears to be a spammer trying to slip past our post-approval system.

Some of them are getting sneaky and trying to get through the process by posting seemingly normal stuff, only to start spamming the instant they pass the initial post-approval markers.

I'm gonna be removing the user and all traces of this conversation very shortly.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Toten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Toten »

I am still hoping to come back to the forum one day and see a new part of ur adventures :roll:
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Good story and nice to find another woman with a thing for men's feet.
AceRimmer103
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AceRimmer103 »

Toten wrote: 3 years ago I am still hoping to come back to the forum one day and see a new part of ur adventures :roll:
Ditto
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Toten[/mention] [mention]AceRimmer103[/mention]
Bumping this thread won't help, however.
Seeing as the author is no longer an active member here and has not logged in since September/October 2020, the best chance you have of reaching her would be to click on her profile and send her an e-mail to let her know she has fans on here.

Hope this helps.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic