My last time tied and my birthday present (M/m)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
LuchoDz_007
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My last time tied and my birthday present (M/m)

Post by LuchoDz_007 »

This happened last February, almost 10 days after my 13th birthday.

My older brother and I stayed home alone that weekend because my parents had to leave town for their work.

That Saturday around noon I entered my older brother's room and said: "I' challenge you, how much can I untie myself now?"

My brother was reading a book and he turned to me as if he was saying "what the hell are you saying".

I said "yes, how much can I free myself now?" and I raised a length of rope.

My brother started laughing and got out of bed, he said let's go to the living room.

He took a chair from the dining room and led it into the living room. He told me sit down and started tying me up.

He tied my hands behind the back of the chair, then went to his room for more rope and tape and tied my ankles together and also to a chair leg. In the end she used more rope to tie my chest and my arms to the back of the chair.

Then he rolled up a handkerchief and tucked it between my teeth and tied it behind my neck and ended up wrapping ducktape about three loops around my mouth and neck.

I review the cuerdas and tell me "you have 2 hours to free because I won't give you what you deserve for yor bluff".

My older brother turned on the TV and left one of those documentary channels and I began to try to free myself.

I think that after 20 minutes I realized that it was going to be impossible to free myself.

Sometimes I tried to loosen the ties and knots again but the truth is that it was difficult to free myself.

My older brother would sometimes leave his room to the kitchen for something to eat or a glass of water, he would see me and make jokes of me.

He told me "you are almost free your self, lets go ahead, lets do it, you can" and he returned to his room laughing.

That made me like I was fighting again, sometimes I shook myself in the chair trying to loosen the strings on my chest but nothing happened.

At some point the doorbell rang, my older brother quickly left his room and went to the door. A friend of his came to the house and my brother let him pass.

His friend saw me tied to the chair and asked my brother why I was like this.

My older brother told him that I had been bothering him and that he decided that it was better to have me as well as punishment.

My older brother looked at his watch and said "your time is up".

My older brother stepped in front of me and started tickling my stomach and ribs.

I laughed non-stop and moved around a lot but couldn't do anything.

My older brother and he would see his friend and say "come on, help me, you tickle his neck."

My brother kept tickling my neck and his friend tickled my neck.

The truth is that it was hell because I'm very neck tickle. I laughed a lot and sometimes I was short of breath.

At times my older brother would stop the tickling and tell his friend to stop.

My older brother decided it was enough but told me that now he was going to pay for be bluff.

Between my older brother and his friend untied me from the chair but he told me that I was going to spend a good time tied up.

Once released, my brother tied my hands behind my back again, then made me sit on the armchair and tied my feet.

He used the tape to put a piece on me to cover my eyes.

Then my older brother went to my room for a blanket and then he rolled me up in it.

Between my brother and his friend they took me to my room. One carry me by the chest and the other by the feet.

They put me in my closet and my brother told me that now I was going to stay there.

My brother put my headphones in my ears and activated my ipod so I had a good time tied up, rolled up in a blanket and at least listening to playlist.

Sometimes I tried to free myself but I couldn't loosen the bonds. So in the end I decided to wait for my older brother to come back and decide that enough was enough.

Maybe I fell asleep for a while.

After a while I felt that my hearphones aids were removed from my ears and I felt like they would pick me up and put me on my bed.

I was unrolled from the blanket and then my older brother and his friend began to untie me.

My older brother was joking and telling me if I liked my birthday present. I told him "fuck youl" but he was still gagged.

In the end they removed the tape and the handckerchief from my mouth and the tape from my eyes.

I was rubbing my hands because they felt a little numb.

I took my phone to check the time and saw that it was after 5pm.

In the end I just showed the middle finger to my older brother and his friend and said "fuck off".

They both laughed and left my room. It still took me a while because I settled the quilt on my bed and then I went to the bathroom to do pee and poo and then refresh my face with wather.

I went down to the kitchen to eat and have a drink and then I stayed in my living room watching soccer.

At night when my brother and I were alone I told him that it was a pretty fun day.

He just saw me and laughed.
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Sounds like a really fun experience. I'm very jealous now. :D
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

No one's ever done that for my birthday :lol:
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

An interesting experience, and it sounds like you had fun.

Just one comment: Don't use the same phrase so frequently. ("my older brother").

Drawscore
LuchoDz_007
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LuchoDz_007 »

BDBrit wrote: 3 years ago Sounds like a really fun experience. I'm very jealous now. :D
Yes, you're right. It was a fun experience.

But unfortunately it was the last. Since she started working and then the quarantine began, she has not done it again.
LuchoDz_007
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LuchoDz_007 »

drawscore wrote: 3 years ago An interesting experience, and it sounds like you had fun.

Just one comment: Don't use the same phrase so frequently. ("my older brother").

Drawscore
Yes, it was a fun day.

I had a good time and I think my older brother did too.

And well, I am learning English, so it helps me with the google translator to write.

I undestand when I read in English, and that is why sometimes I change a few words from what the translator sends me.

But you're right, I'm always forget leave only brother.
LuchoDz_007
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LuchoDz_007 »

shyguy92 wrote: 3 years ago No one's ever done that for my birthday :lol:
LOL.

I also don't think my brother wanted to tie me up as a birthday present.

The idiot is sometimes quite sarcastic. LOL.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Yes, it was a fun day.

And well, I am learning English, so it helps me with the google translator to write.

I undestand when I read in English, and that is why sometimes I change a few words from what the translator sends me.

English, for those that do not speak, read, or write it as a first language, can be a bear. You have idioms like the one I just used - bear - in this case, meaning hard or difficult, and not the animal. You have spelling rules ("I before E, except after C, or when sounded like A, as in 'neighbor and weigh"'), and then, there is the exception to that: "Weird."

And if that isn't enough, you have two different kinds of English: American English, and British English. Probably what caused Churchill to comment that America and Great Britain are two countries separated by a common language. But the biggest distinction between the two, are that the British often add a "U" to American words ending in "or," British spell it "flavour." Americans, "flavor."

Words that look alike, you'd think would sound alike. Then, you run across "comb," and "bomb." You have words that are exactly alike, but, depending on the context, are pronounced differently: "The dentist gave him a number of shots to make him number."

English can be a fun language. It can take three months to two years to learn it. It takes a lifetime to master it.

We’ll begin with box, and the plural is boxes,
But the plural of ox should be oxen, not oxes.
Then one fowl is a goose, but two are called geese,
Yet the plural of moose should never be meese.

You may find a lone mouse or a whole lot of mice,
But the plural of house is houses, not hice.
If the plural of man is always called men,
Why shouldn’t the plural of pan be pen?

The cow in the plural may be cows or kine,
But the plural of vow is vows, not vine.
And I speak of a foot, and you show me your feet,
But I give you a boot . . . would a pair be beet?

If one is a tooth, and a whole set is teeth,
Why shouldn’t the plural of booth be called beeth?
If the singular is this, and the plural is these,
Why shouldn’t the plural of kiss be kese?

Then one may be that, and three be those,
Yet the plural of hat would never be hose.
We speak of a brother, and also of brethren,
But though we say mother, we never say methren.

The masculine pronouns are he, his, and him,
But imagine the feminine she, shis, and shim.
So our English, I think you will agree,
Is the trickiest language you ever did see.

Drawscore
Last edited by drawscore 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

Wow...I really envy you... I really wanna have a lill bro or nepew like you...jejejeje
LuchoDz_007
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LuchoDz_007 »

drawscore wrote: 3 years ago

Yes, it was a fun day.

English, for those that do not speak, read, or write it as a first language, can be a bear. You have idioms like the one I just used - bear - in this case, meaning hard or difficult, and not the animal. You have spelling rules ("I before E, except after C, or when sounded like A, as in 'neighbor and weigh"'), and then, there is the exception to that: "Weird."

Drawscore
Thanks for the the explanation.

I almost always understand the theory and reading in English, but it seems that sometimes when I don't use the translator or an app I have a hard time.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Translators and spell checkers are not perfect. That's why, to be sure, you find someone who is fluent and proficient in English, to proofread your copy. Consider:

I have a spelling checker
It came with my PC
It plainly marks for my revue
Mistakes Eye cannot sea.

I've run this poem threw it
And I'm sure your please too no
Its letter perfect in it's weigh
My checker tolled me sew.

You run that silly rhyme through your spell check program, and it will tell you that there are no spelling errors. Your spell checking program might not catch everything, but it is still your friend. Use it.
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

Great little story kid. I see that you're pretty new, so welcome to the forums! Honestly, this was quite well written, considering that it is a second language, and you're quite young. Nothing was difficult to understand.
You have a good grasp if pacing and storytelling too. Keep it up! Maybe try writing a fictional story.

Peace
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

really excellent this I love
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic