Tickling Allison m/f

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Ginger37
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tickling Allison m/f

Post by Ginger37 »

Hello! I’m rather new to this site and this is my very first story. I hope you enjoy and please give me any and all feedback!!!

This happened when I was around eight years old, maybe a year younger or older. It was years ago but I’ll try to give the most accurate account I can. I was a scrappy, emotional redhead boy who went back and forth between being adventurous, daring, and extraverted; and sitting alone in my room playing videogames, reading, and crying. I’m a really emotional person and this was my child brain trying to sort that out at the time. I’m not going to use real names for reasons I hope people understand so let’s call me Sam. I had a friend at this time who we’ll call Allison. Allison was a cute little black girl who kept her hair in pigtails and was quieter than me, but still funny, lovable, and nice.

My Mom and Allison’s Dad were good friends back then. Most days we’d take the half an hour or so drive to their house and most of those days we’d stay the night, me and Allison usually sleeping and cuddling in the same bed together because childhood, puppy dog love is adorable. Her or her Dad never did come over to her house now that I think of it. Strange. Anyway, me and Allison had tons of things we liked to do; we played tag, hide and go seek, played video games including MORTAL KOMBAT (I hope I put the Mortal Kombat theme in somebody’s head just then so they can share my pain) and got traumatized for years because her dad didn’t care what we played, and watched TV. One of our favorite things to do, was wrestle.

We’d hop on her bed, squabble, and jump on top of each other over and over again. Then I’d sit on her back, take her sock off, and lick the sole of her foot. It tickled her and she’d laugh then I’d laugh and we’d keep going. We didn’t think it was weird, it was just fun and games. That said, I was at the age where I was starting to realize that domination over another person sparked something in me. Not in a fetish way, just for fun mostly. And I knew Allison could help me with that.

One day when I was at Allison’s, My Mom and her Dad ran out and left us alone. They trusted us and were only going across the street so they didn’t make a big fuss about it. I knew it was the perfect time to enact my plan. As soon as they were long gone I asked if she wanted to play a new game. She asked what type of game and it took little convincing to get her properly duct taped to a kitchen chair I’d dragged into her room. Her wrists and ankles were bound, torso wrapped to the back of the chair, she was quite immobile.

“How is this a game?” she asked.

“You’ll see,” I said as I bent the chair back so she was laying down, her feet up in the air and facing forward, still tied to the leg’s of the chair. I peeled one of her socks off.

“H-Hey, Sam. What are you doing? I thought we were playing a game?”

“We are! It’s the tickling game!” I told her with an evil smile, ripping her other sock off.

“What?! No, I don’t wanna be tickled! Sam, let me go!”

I laughed at her begging and helplessness as I admired my handiwork. I didn’t know how long our parents would be gone, so I got to work. I crouched down and wiggled my fingers a mere inch away from her now trembling and shaking feet.

“Sam! Please, nooooo! I need to pee!”

“Too bad,” I told her, my fingers making contact with the soles of her feet. “I’ll help you pee! You’re wearing jeans, it can hold it.” I lightly dragged my fingers down her feet.

“Nooooo! This isn’t fair! I don’t wanna be tickled, Sam! Please, don’t! I’ll do anything!”

Hearing her beg like that made me feel light as a feather and simultaneously heavy as a brick. But it still felt so so so good. I moved to raking my nails down both of her feet and you’d think someone was being killed in there.

“Nohohohohoho! Sahahahahaham! Nohohohoho, plehehehahahahahase!”

“Hahaha! You’re so ticklish! Stop moving, stupid!” I yelled, frustrated by her feet flailing back and forth.

“No! You’re not gonna-hey! Hey, that’s not fair!” she cried as I grabbed her left foot with both hands to hold it still. I then stuck my tongue out and leaned in close to her foot. I pressed it against her heel, then moved up over her sole, and glided it over her toes. She screamed and screamed and begged and a minute later she was saying-

“NO! SAM! PLEAHAHAHASE! NO MORE NO MORE NO MOHOHOHOHORE! YOU DID THIS JUST SOHOHOHOHO YOU COULD TICKLE MEHEHEHEHEHEHE!”

“Duh! I’ve wanted to tickle you for weeks. And now I’m finally getting to.”

I gave her probably the most intense and evil tickle torture she’d ever had/ever will have for the next half hour or so. The kids are cruel mentality proved true as she she cried and peed her pants and I only mocked her and increased the speed at which I tickled her.

After thirty minutes of hearing her yell, whine, and sob, I got bored. I got up and got myself a snack, then played Mortal Kombat for a little while. When our parents got home, I ran to Allison’s room where she was still taped to her chair.

“You can’t tell my Mom or your Dad about this,” I told her, worried of how much trouble I’d get in.

“What? Why not?”

“I’ll get in trouble!”

“You should! You made me pee myself. This wasn’t fun! I’m going to tell-”

She stopped as she saw me wiggling my fingers at her. I snuck them into the arm holes of her shirt and tucked them into her armpits. I let them rest there, my nails touching her bare skin. Her eyes went wide as she looked at my hands in her shirt, then up at me. I gave her a cold, blank look and said-

“You’re not telling our parents, Allison. If you do, I swear I’ll tickle you more! I’ll even ask my Mom to bring my friends from my street here. We’ll tie you up and all of us boys will tickle you to death!”

She gasped before her bottom lip stuck out and she gave me puppy dog eyes.

“Sam? Please,” she said.

That made me feel really bad. Like, I wanted to cry bad. I was such a emotional train wreck of a kid. Guilt hit me like a bus as I took my fingers out of her shirt. I bent down to give her an awkward laying down hug.

“I’m sorry,” I said.

“It’s okay,” she said. “Can you please just not tickle me again.”

“I promise.”

I untied her, then we hugged again, then she changed while I went downstairs to watch TV. She came and joined me soon after. We snuggled and watched SpongeBob for the rest of the night I believe.

I have fond memories of Allison. I asked her to be my valentine when we were 10, we went to an amusement park together around the same time, but my Mom and her Dad stopped talking for some very serious reasons at some point so me and her lost contact before we even entered middle school. We lived far away from each other and this was around 2008-ish so cell phones weren’t huge yet, especially for people our age. Sucks, but such is life.

So there you have it! Let me know what you think and if you wanna hear more stories!
Adammn85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Adammn85 »

That sounds like you had a lot of fun! Cute story!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic