My second Story. ff/fm

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Dragon_Girl15
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

My second Story. ff/fm

Post by Dragon_Girl15 »

I was laying on the couch watching TV when I got the text massage from my sister, Sarah. She was at Danielle's house and wanted to see if I like to come on over.
Of course I replied I did. 12 years old, had my curly blond hair in a ponytail, dressed in a black tshirt, dark green cargo shorts and barefoot.

I got up and looked outside to see what the weather was like, seeing it was nice and sunny I decided to go out just how I am. I walk out of the house onto the 4 acre lot my family had in the middle of the country side. Walked threw the grass and onto the dirt road and headed down to Danielle's house.
It isnt a long walk, her house is about a mile or so with some twist and turns in the road. Sometimes we like to use the atv's, especially if it's been raining or a little cold, or if we didn't feel like walking. But I enjoy walking and seeing the horses in some of the farms, and I liked the feeling of the dirt road under my bare feet.

I got to Danielle's house and rang the doorbell, and Danielle answered. 13 years old with black hair and blue eyes, Danielle had on a black polo shirt and bluejeans, barefoot. "Hey Kari, come on in" Danielle says. I walk in and Danielle says "we are playing down in the basement."
So I follow Danielle down to the basement, carpet flooring and a set of couches making a "L" shape in a corner where my older sister Sarah was sitting. 14 years old with brown hair and green eyes, wearing a white tshirt and jean shorts, barefoot. But what caught me off guard was there was a boy laying on the floor who was tied up and squirming.

The boy had black hair and brown eyes, (later on I learned he was 12 years old). He has shirtless and had on a grey camouflage cargo shorts and barefoot. His wrists and ankles were tied with rope and was gagged with duct tape. His hands were tied in front of him, but were connected to his ankles with a short piece of rope, making his knees bend up with his arms going between his legs
When the tied up boy saw me walk in, he let out a muffled groan. "What's going on?" I asked with a grin, looking at Sarah and Danielle. Sarah got off the couch and I had a bad feeling when I saw she had rope in her hands.

"This is a kidnap" Danielle says "dont fight and no one gets hurt." I was hoping she was kidding. Sarah comes behind me and starts tying my hands behind my back as I say with a smirk "so I was invited over to be tied up, again?" "That's right" Sarah answered as I felt her tighten a knot, making me fist my hands "now either on the couch or the floor." I shrugged and say "I dont know, the couch."
"Floor it is" Sarah says as she grabbed my shoulder and forced me to lay down. I didnt fight as I lay on my stomach, and Sarah tied up my ankles. I turn my head the best I could to watch, after Sarah tied my ankles, Danielle than bent my knees, lifting my feet into the air. Than Danielle took the loose end of the rope binding my ankles, and tied it to my wrists and hogtied me.

Sarah comes infront of me with a thing of duct tape and ask "any last words?" "Yeah, may karma bite you back." Sarah giggles and gags me with tape. "By the way Kari" Danielle says as she walks over to the boy "this is my cousin Matt, I'm sure you two will get to know one another."
"Mmmmrrrr" Matt say with a glare, currently laying on his left side facing me. "Well, bye" Sarah says as both she and Danielle walk out of the basement.

As soon as the door closed behind them, Matt started squirming again. Pulling and tugging at the ropes as he twist and turn, rolling onto his back as he kick his feet to rolling onto his sides. I decided to join in, both of us squirming to get free as muffled protests and groans flooded the air.
I looked over at Matt for a moment, and we locked eyes for a moment. The only thought that came to my head was this was a strange way to meet someone.

Not sure how long it had been, but I noticed Matt was trying to get closer to me. I stopped moving around to see what was he up to. Matt got right up against me, now laying on his back, and I noticed him trying to reach the ropes that bound me.
I rolled onto my side so he could reach better. I felt him picking at the ropes for about ten minutes, but eventually my hands were freed.
I quickly sat up, turned and I untied Matt's hands, than both of us started working on our feet.

I stood up and took the tape gag off me "ahhh, well Matt it was a pleasure meeting you" I said. "Mph" Matt said, than he took his gag off once his feet were free. "You too, Kari was it?" Matt ask.
I nod my head, than I looked up at the basement door when I heard it opening
Sarah and Danielle looked very shocked and confused seeing us free.
We ended up making baloney sandwiches and hanging out for the rest of the day.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for sharing this.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
SilentBobomb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SilentBobomb »

Nothing like good old fashioned team work. Great story.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

I liked this. Well done!
Dragon_Girl15
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dragon_Girl15 »

I am happy everyone enjoyed it :) Thank you for everyone's support!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Very cute story! Definitely an interesting way to meet someone for the first time. Thank you for sharing!
SighzAllDay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SighzAllDay »

Good story thanks for sharing
handcuffed_boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by handcuffed_boy »

Great story thank you....I hope you and Matt can be friends as you are both natural tie-up victims
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic