BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Uh oh~ Looks like Steven has gotten himself into a bit of trouble here. Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one.
lengban
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lengban »

I'm sure the smell of NIck's jock ass can't be thaaaat bad, Steven's gotta be exaggerating!

Really lovely chapter though. The details he goes into for his own self bondage, the need to have something of Nick's for a gag, how much he's enjoying the idea of letting himself get controlled even though he clearly still wants some sort of say, no matter how small it is! <3

Going back to the chapter before, Steven's anti-Brad bias is veeeery strong there. He really jumps on the idea that Brad is abusive easily, no hesitation. And while context clues could lead to such, we also don't get much of what Jeremy did before Brad and how things might've been bad for him even before coming across the handsome stud with the rank feet. Not quite Nick's toxic ones of course, but enough for a boy of his nature to enjoy even if he seems to crave more from Brad now and then, though I think it's our nature to always want something a bit more from others, or at least see what others have and be somewhat jealous of it. Really can't wait for Nick to get home now though and see what Steven's been up to~
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

It's for these and other reasons I'm not a big fan of self-bondage. Steven is certainly in trouble.

I like to see how Steven jumped from a guy who didn't like being restrained or tied to a guy who is clearly obsessed with bondage.
I also liked how Steven chooses carefully with what he will be auto-gagging (certainly something I would do :lol: ), worried about finding something that pleases him, but doesn't make him sick. Although I still find that Nick's boxer-briefs wasn't a good choice :lol:

As a final consideration for this chapter, I totally agree with Steven. Moving Art is a great program to put on TV while you do housework :D
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for the fantastic reviews, guys!

Yes, you guys are right. Self-bondage is not something that should be taken lightly.
Not to sound too preachy, but don't be afraid to spread the word out ;) Come to think of it, this chapter could actually do okay as a standalone story for those who aren't following Steven's adventures.

[mention]lengban[/mention]
About Steven exaggerating, maybe he is, maybe he isn't 8-)
At least we know he wasn't exaggerating too much about the stench coming out of Nick's big boots.
Jeremy served as a living witness to that 8-)

A HUGE THANKS FOR THE 15 000 VIEWS AND AN EVEN BIGGER THANKS FOR THE 100 VOTES ON THE STORY POLL!

Hope to see more reviews before chapter 60 is published.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

The way that Steven seems so hopelessly bound (pun intended) to Nick’s affection is honestly so relatable. I feel like submissives fall in love much quicker than dominants and we tend to be much more forward about our feelings than our counterparts. However, as this last chapter has demonstrated, we also tend to get into difficult and sometimes dangerous situations due to our need for certain levels of control and attention. I wonder if this will cause issues in the future BECAUSE Nick is so oblivious to Steven’s emotional needs at times, despite being so aware of his physical and mental needs.
Please sir... Not that again, I promise I’ll be good-
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

ummm [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] , i have to ask.... is that socks picture truly Nick's or is it a picture of yours? lol I hope Nick uses them on Steven as a bit of a lesson/torture :shock:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
lengban
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lengban »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago @lengban
About Steven exaggerating, maybe he is, maybe he isn't 8-)
At least we know he wasn't exaggerating too much about the stench coming out of Nick's big boots.
Jeremy served as a living witness to that 8-)
Very true, can't know for sure without the experience or confirmation from someone like Jeremy. But, uh... Geeze, the idea of that is both frightening and enjoyable all at once. Guess we'll just have to see as more unfolds just how potent Nick can be, I'm sure Jeremy can confirm more over the weekend... After we see how Nick reacts to Steven tying himself up and not answering his calls, I'm sure the tall jock is just going to love coming home to that. ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Chapter 60 - The Lesson

My eyes shot wide in panic as the reality of my situation started to sink in.
My efforts to keep calm proved to be in vain, and a few seconds later, I was freaking out and desperately trying to break free and reach for the key that had fallen out of reach.

It was pointless, but I couldn't give up!
I couldn't let Nick see me like this. NOT with his filthy underwear stuffed inside my mouth!

My heart started pumping fast, really fast, and I was desperately trying to spit the gag out and get the tape off my face. If I could get the briefs out of my mouth, I could toss them to the floor and somehow kick them under the bed, I thought.

"Mmmpphhh! Uuhhggggmmphh!" I screamed, gagging on the putrid wad that was lodged deep inside my mouth and cheeks.

The briefs wouldn't budge! I'd taped them in too tight!

I tried forcing my jaw open, but the stupid duct tape was so strong and sticky, it muzzled my lower face up perfectly. Damn Nick and his expensive, construction-grade duct tape!

If only I could lick my lips, the tape would slide off a little and lose it's grip.
But how was I supposed to do that with my cheeks and mouth filled to bursting and half the jock's smelly underwear bunched up over my lips?!

"Uuugggmmphh!" I cried out, gagging on the filthy briefs that clogged my yapper up.

I wanted out!
This wasn't fun anymore!

I was screwed and I knew it.

I started trying to break the tie wraps, but they were way too strong and sturdy.
If only I could break them off, I might be able to get up and get to the handcuff key.

I tried and tried, but unfortunately for me, these weren't regular zip ties.

For some reason, Nick only kept these big ass ones in his garage. They were the same plastic tie wraps that were used by cops when arresting troublemakers during violent protests. No amount of struggling, fighting or twisting would break them off.
I was stuck!

"Mmmpphh!" I cried out, shaking my head and crinkling my nose in disgust as the smell of Nick's big briefs continued assaulting my nostrils.

I ended up sweating a lot, and was no longer thinking straight.
I really couldn't afford being found like this and decided to pull all my strength together in a final, valiant attempt to break free.

I must've made a false maneuver, 'cause in my struggle to break loose, my chair ended up toppling over.

I gasped and tried to regain my footing, but it was too late.
I suddenly found myself racing towards the hard wooden floor and remember hearing a loud "pop" as my head hit the ground.

A loud ringing echoed across my ears and my vision went blurry.

I felt like I was spinning, and suddenly I couldn't see anymore.
My mind quickly slipped into a state of unconsciousness and I spent an untold amount of time, lying on the floor, still helplessly restrained to the leather office chair.

My view of the floor as my vision blurred.png

I woke up to an eerie silence and eventually realised I was still on the floor and dealing with a splitting headache.
I could feel my heart pumping crazy fast but could do nothing to ward off the sharp pain making it's away over the front of my skull.

I tried struggling a bit, but suddenly I felt really weak.

The impact on my head had been quite painful, but it could've been a lot worse.
Had I fallen at a slightly different angle, the impact might've broken my neck.

What was I thinking, tying myself up to a chair with wheels?!
How could I have been so careless?!

Nick was less than thrilled when he came back from work, only to find me lying on the floor of my room, bound to his computer chair and heavily dazed.

I barely registered his presence and hadn't even heard him come in the house. The shock to my head must've been more severe than I'd initially thought.

I wanted to close my eyes and sleep.

Nick was on top of me and in less than a minute, I was freed from the chair and lying on my bed with my hands and legs unbound.

The hunk started furiously unwrapping the silver duct tape off my face and quickly pulled his huge, smelly briefs out of my mouth.

He was calling my name, tapping me on the cheek with his big, gloved hand and pressing a cold cloth to my forehead. It all looked so distant and blurry.
I watched his worried face, heard his voice, but couldn't make out what he was saying.

Slowly, his voice got clearer and slowly, my vision came back to normal.

"Nick..." I weakly called out, trying to sit up.

"Lie down and stay still." he calmly ordered, putting a hand on my chest and pushing me back onto the mattress.

I felt something cold being pressed over my forehead, then saw my own blood as the wet cloth was pulled away.
I panicked a bit at the sight of the blood-stained cloth, but Nick calmed me down and told me the bleeding was a good thing. His words were still a little blurry and my memory was fuzzy, but he said something about being relieved that the bleeding was external and not internal.

I remember just lying there, looking up at his handsome face and focusing on his striking blue eyes.
He still had his leather gloves and big winter parka on, meaning he'd probably just arrived home a few minutes ago.

The pain in my head was very much present, but I felt a bit stronger now.

"Nick. Nick, I'm sorry..." I managed to say, my eyes tearing up at the realization that I'd been found bound up to a chair, with a dirty pair of briefs in my mouth.

Now he'd surely think I was a freak or something!
How could I explain this?! What could I possibly say to excuse the fact that I'd been found with another man's worn underwear taped inside my mouth?!

Nick didn't seem to care about any of that right now though.
He was visibly angry, but didn't appear to wanna talk about it.

I lifted my hand up to touch his puffy, jacket-clad torso, but he just ignored me and brushed me off.
"Shhhh, not now." he said, bringing the wet cloth back up to my head and wiping it over my brow.

I remember the hunky blond jock pressing an ice-pack over my head, then everything went blurry again.
I felt all warm and tingly, and ended up closing my eyes and dozing off for a bit.

When I woke up, I felt a lot better.

The fact that I had a large bump on my head and that I'd managed to split my skin open and bleed out, seemed to relieve Nick a lot. Had it not been for the fact that I was bleeding externally and could still count his fingers and speak, he would've had to either call an ambulance or rush me to an emergency center.

Had I not been so lucky, the cranial trauma I suffered might have caused internal bleeding and possibly even death. All I wanted to do was tie myself up and have a little harmless fun. Something that almost ended up costing me my life...

Fortunately, Lady Luck was smiling down upon me on that day.
The wringing in my ears went quiet and headache eventually subsided.

I thought I'd been in bed for half an hour, but when I got up and walked into the kitchen, I saw the clock and it read: 10:41 PM.

I had been asleep for over SIX HOURS!

I touched my head and felt a tender spot just above my right eye.
It felt swollen, but at least the bleeding had stopped.

It took some courage to finally walk into the living room, where Nick was sitting on the couch, watching TV.

I was a little frightened at the fact that he didn't say anything as I approached, but then quickly realised he was fast asleep in a seated position, still wearing his boots and his work clothes, and still holding onto the TV remote.

Only when I sat down on the couch, did the sleeping hunk stir awake.

He breathed in loudly and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes before looking at me.
"Are you okay?" he finally asked, before shutting the TV off.

I slowly nodded my head and allowed my gaze to fall down in shame.

It's not as though I could hide in my room all week.
Sooner or later, he'd demand an explanation.
But what was I supposed to tell him?

The sleepy hunk gave me a concerned look, but didn't hide his mounting frustration very well.
I could feel it in the tone of his voice and in the way he looked at me.

He slowly got up, pulled his heavy work boots off and made his way towards the washroom without saying a word.

I was starving and had no idea whether or not he'd already eaten.
A quick look at the dishes in the sink told me he had, so I just fixed myself up a sandwich and drank some milk to fill my stomach up and soothe my hunger.

Nick was still in the washroom, and from the sound of it, he was taking a shower.

I put the dirty dishes into the dishwasher and made my way into the living room, to tidy up the small clutter he had made.

His boots were on the carpet, his big lunchbox was on the leather couch and his parka and leather gloves had just been thrown onto the living room coffee table.

Poor Nick.
He was probably exhausted from his day at work, and then arrived home to find me not only tied up, but injured and on the verge of unconsciousness as well.

I picked up his boots, brought them to the entryway closet and used a few paper towels to wipe the dirt and water he'd tracked into the house.

I also emptied his lunchbox and cleaned it out for him before grabbing his giant parka and hanging it up inside the large entrance closet.

His jacket weighed a TON!
It was one of those super beefy parkas you'd see guys wearing for Everest climbs or arctic expeditions.

The thing was crazy thick and puffy, and although it was a little overkill for this time of the year, Nick DID look really sexy in it.

I placed his leather gloves on the small entranceway table, right next to his car keys, and turned the lights off before going into the kitchen and getting my blond muscle-god's lunch ready for tomorrow morning.

When Nick came out of the washroom, I heard him walk up to me saw he was only wearing his socks and boxer-briefs.

"I'm going to bed." he said, before sighing deeply and turning towards his room.

I quickly put his lunch in the fridge and followed him as he left the kitchen.
"Nick." I called out. "Nick wait!"

The jock didn't answer.

I had to actually follow him into his room and touch his arm for him to finally acknowledge my presence.

"What?" he growled, his impatient tone hardly concealing the foul mood he was in.

"Nick, I'm sorry." I said, lowering my head and casting my gaze downwards.

I didn't know what else to say.

To my utter surprise though, the blond hunk stepped forward and slapped me hard across the face.
REAL hard!

Before I had a had a chance to react, the handsome brute grabbed my chin and forced me to look up into his eyes.

"You never, EVER, fucking do that again! YOU HEAR ME?!" he yelled, emphasizing each word and stepping closer to me so that his angry face was only inches away from mine.

I was terrified.

I'd never seen him like this before. I'd never seen him THAT angry.
For a second there, I actually thought he'd lay a hand on me and beat me to a pulp.

He scared me, and even though I was a grown man in my own right, I couldn't help but shake and start crying from the harshness of his voice. I felt so incredibly small and pathetic.

My face stung like crazy and I found myself reaching up with both hands to cover up the cheek he'd struck.
My attempts to recoil seemed to frustrate him even more though.

He roughly pulled my hands down and forced me to look up into his angry face.
Had it not been for my already badly shaken state, I knew he'd have given me much more than a slap on the face.

"I asked you a question, boi! I want an answer. NOW!" he barked, simply not accepting my silence.

He kept holding my chin and frowning down at me angrily.
The threat of being beaten to a pulp hung over my head like a dark cloud of some sort.
He was truly massive and I couldn't help but look up at him in fear as he towered over me and clenched his jaw in anger.

"Yes, Sir..." I pleaded, sobbing deeply and stuttering like a frightened child. "I'm sorry. It...it won't happen again." I promised, desperately avoiding his gaze and trying to lower my tear-lined face down.

Nick was really upset, but I wasn't crying because of that.

Behind that hard exterior of his, I knew I had hurt him.
Had I been the one to come home and find him hurt and unconscious, I would've been freaking out too.

I continued sobbing and tried stepping in closer to his warm body, attempting to find solace and comfort in the security of his strong embrace. I wanted to feel him, I NEEDED to feel him.

The heavy, two meter tall hunk held me at arm's length at first, but I guess my broken, downtrodden spirit ended up wearing down his hard exterior. The blond god huffed and frowned at me before pulling me in close and wrapping his giant arms real tight around me.

I felt his hand at the back of my head and found myself being pulled in until my face was right up against his broad chest.

"Shhhh. It's alright." he whispered, kissing the top of my head and smothering my face up inside his great, big pecs.

I surrendered myself completely and spent the next few seconds sobbing and sniffing in his clean, earthy scent.
He was so strong and warm, I just wanted to stay wrapped up in his arms like this forever.

"The next time you wanna be tied up, you let me know, alright? I don't EVER wanna see you trying to tie yourself up again." he warned, pushing me away and holding my shoulders so that I was facing him.

"Do I make myself clear?" he asked, pulling my chin up so that he could see my saddened eyes.

I quickly nodded my head and lowered my gaze down in submission.
As soon as he let my chin go, I allowed my head to hang down in both shame and defeat.

The jock frowned and exhaled loudly before pulling me in close again and locking his powerful arms around me.
"We're gonna talk about this tomorrow." he purred, after a good minute of holding onto me.

When he finally pulled away and peeled his socks off to get to bed, I begged him to let me stay and allow me to sleep in bed with him. I told him I didn't wanna sleep alone and that I needed him to hold me.
The tears running down my eyes probably helped my case a lot.

The jock grunted in frustration at first, but eventually gave up and allowed me to snuggle up in bed with him.

He grabbed my upper left arm and forced me to strip down to my undies before roughly pulling me towards the bed and forcing me on the mattress.

I crawled over to the far side of the bed, but as soon as the underwear-clad brute got in under the sheets, I found myself being dragged over to his side and found my face being shoved deep inside his thick pillow.

"Where d'you think you're goin', twerp?" Nick growled, wrapping his massive limbs around me and crushing me down underneath his heavy torso.

My body sank deep inside the memory-foam mattress and my surprised gasp was quickly muffled out by the hunk's thick pillow. "Mmmgghhff!" I cried out.

Before I could adjust my position or get my face out of his stinky duck down pillow, the giant brute came down on top of me and squashed me down like a bug.

The heavy, smelly comforter was pulled up over our bodies and the bedside lamp was turned off.

My big, burly King planted a kiss on top of my head before wrapping his arms tight around our pillow and falling asleep on top of my much smaller, much lighter body.

I closed my eyes and breathed in, accepting the scent of his skin and embracing the warmth of his big muscles.
His body was huge and powerful, and I knew I'd come to no harm while locked away underneath him like this.

And so, I too finally closed my eyes and allowed myself to fall into a deep sleep.
All things considered, this hadn't been such a bad day after all.

STOP! Are you enjoying Steven's adventure so far?
Drop a comment in the comments section below to let me know what scenes you've enjoyed the most and what you think of the characters and their current relationships.
Carry on. And good reading!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 3 times in total.

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

A very good lesson to always have someone there when performing something as dangerous as bondage. I really enjoyed the depth you have in your characters, and how Steven's situational reactions have changed dramatically since the start of the story. Your interaction dynamics are well thought out and interesting between the two characters. Once again, I'm excited to see the new chapter after this. It's an interesting and very attractive story!
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

I really like your description of environment, it's so detailed and enjoyable that I really imagine myself at Nick's house, and with the photos it makes the imagination much more active, I do appreciate it.

I hope that after that, Steven learns to communicate better and to speak his feelings so asn't to cause more problems, and I also hope that Nick now sees that it is time to treat Steven in a more fun way, if you see what I mean 8-).

As always a great chapter, sir :D
StealthAlex
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by StealthAlex »

Hi bondagefreak and the others,
I just wanna share a point of view about the smell of the socks. I experimented many times being gagged with a smelly sock (from the socks after sport to the socks after work/physical work) and I found that it doesn't smell as bad as it is described in that story.

Does someone know how to make the smell of a sock more stronger in terms of taste than odour ?
~~ I can feel them coming in my mouth tonight ~~
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

StealthAlex wrote: 5 years ago Hi bondagefreak and the others,
I just wanna share a point of view about the smell of the socks. I experimented many times being gagged with a smelly sock (from the socks after sport to the socks after work/physical work) and I found that it doesn't smell as bad as it is described in that story.

Does someone know how to make the smell of a sock more stronger in terms of taste than odour ?
I think this varies a lot, I was already gagged with socks that really made me wanna vomit, the socks really did smell and taste very strong, but I also met a dom who wore socks everyday and they were not so bad like this. So I believe that many factors influence this, time of use of sock and shoe, amount of sweat that the person produces (some people practically don't transpired the feet), or even some feature of the person's bodie that causes her sweat can become more stinky and taste much worse than the "common"
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

StealthAlex wrote: 5 years ago Hi bondagefreak and the others,

Well, I only know a few things. But as mentioned previously in the story, Nick has a foot odour problem, most likely Bromhidrosis. This would enhance the smell and how it would taste. You can also factor in the lack of ventilation in Nick's footwear which is rather evident in the footwear listed in the story. With lack of ventilation, a bacterial build-up would occur due to the increased sweat production. Seeing as he's had his footwear for a while, this bacterial build-up would continue to grow at an exponential rate. Add this to the fact that Nick works hard for multiple hours a day without taking his shoes or thick socks off. I think all those factors would incur a rather putrid foot odour and in turn relatively toxic smelling socks.
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

StealthAlex wrote: 5 years ago

Well, I only know a few things. But as mentioned previously in the story, Nick has a foot odour problem, most likely Bromhidrosis. This would enhance the smell and how it would taste. You can also factor in the lack of ventilation in Nick's footwear which is rather evident in the footwear listed in the story. With lack of ventilation, a bacterial build-up would occur due to the increased sweat production. Seeing as he's had his footwear for a while, this bacterial build-up would continue to grow at an exponential rate. Add this to the fact that Nick works hard for multiple hours a day without taking his shoes or thick socks off. I think all those factors would incur a rather putrid foot odour and in turn relatively toxic smelling socks.
Exact! It's a set of factors that make Nick have such a strong foot odour, several times in story, Steven says that Brad has smelly feet, but he says that Nick's feet are a lot worse then. Probably Nick's problem with the foot odour (which he does not care to deal with) is the key point for so stinky socks and shoes.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

StealthAlex wrote: 5 years ago I just wanna share a point of view about the smell of the socks. I experimented many times being gagged with a smelly sock and I found that it doesn't smell as bad as it is described in that story.
Hello Alex. It's nice to see you commenting here.
I honestly don't know what you expect me to say though. Having never tasted or smelled a sock as bad as the ones described here, isn't a point of view. It's simply something you've never experience.

That doesn't mean it isn't real. Again, it's just something you've been fortunate enough not to experience.

If you talk to guys on here that regularly meet other guys for bondage (ex: [mention]Pup[/mention], [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention], [mention]sockgagged[/mention], [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention], me) you'll find that the above-mentioned sockgags are not far fetched at all.

As for answering your question about how to get socks to smell and taste bad, [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] and [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] have provided you with accurate answers.

Understanding the science behind it simply requires basic knowledge of human physiology.

Sweat does not smell or taste bad. You can workout at the gym or go out for a run, you'll sweat a lot, but you won't necessarily smell anything. The same applies to footwear.
The stench that tends to built up in socks, footwear, sports equipment and boxing/hockey gloves comes from heavy bacterial buildup.

Foot odour in particular, varies from person to person.
To give you an example, some people have oily skin, others have dry skin.
Genetics, dietary habits and lifestyle are the three major factors to consider here.

The other thing to keep in mind is that odour and taste, is quite simply information that your brain decompiles and translates.

Since we are all so incredibly different from each other, a brain's perception of a particular taste or smell can vary widely from person to person.

The same odour you find sweet and pleasant can be repulsive and undesirable to someone else. Vice versa.
Your brain might not analyse a particular smell as being offensive, while the person next to you cannot stand it.

To give you an example, one of the guys I used to work with several years ago always smelled really strong.
He was unclean and never seemed to be wearing any deodorant. The instant he walked in, myself and several others would pick up his bodily smell and it grossed us out a lot.

After several months of dealing with it, it finally broke out into the open, and we were all incredibly deranged by the fact that half the staff had no idea what we were talking about. For me and some of my workmates, the guy in question smelled really bad, yet three of my other co-workers didn't seem to think so and didn't seem the least bothered by it.

You might have noticed an example of this with Jack's (Nick's dad) old winter sleeping bag.

Steven can't stand the stench of the strong duck down musk and really doesn't like the mixture of scents he picked up while zipped in there. Brad even complained about the stench of the bag, yet neither Nick nor Jack were bothered by it.

Same applies for Nick's comforter and down pillows.
Steven doesn't like the smell of duck down. A lot of people use down duvets and down stuffed pillows and think nothing of it, while a lot of other people can't stand the strong, musty smell of the oils contained in the feathers.
The smell is very distinctive.

My point is, a smell DOESN'T smell good OR bad. The way you perceive it, simply depends on how your brain decompiles and translates the information your senses are picking up.

Try wearing your socks for a week and keep your boots, basketball or skater shoes on for 16 hours a day.
If you still don't find them offensive, then your feet aren't producing the necessary bacteria (which is a good thing, mind you). Either that, or your brain doesn't recognise your foot odour as being offensive.

Chances are, you'd be WAY more grossed out by another dude's week-old socks.
Your brain wouldn't recognise it as being familiar.

Again, it REALLY depends on the guy who's wearing the socks.

In my case and in the case of most guys who spend too much time at the gym, or have a physical job and wear socks and shoes too often, having rank footwear isn't really a problem. Quite the opposite.

My socks smell BAD and so do my shoes.
My friends, my exs and the guys I've met for bondage ALL seem to agree on that one 8-)

[mention]socjuc[/mention]
Can't tell you, my friend 8-) A good number of these photos are mine, but you'll have to guess which ones.
Should stimulate your imagination a little ;)

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

And thank you for joining Professor [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] in our lesson today. Next week we'll be discussing the best gear for specific scenarios. Farewell and have a good night!
Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

This was so cute that I’m honestly smiling like an idiot. The image of Steven underneath his big blond dom is so adorable that I can’t even imagine how safe and warm he must feel.
Please sir... Not that again, I promise I’ll be good-
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Chapter 61 - Open House

I woke up feeling a little disappointed at the fact that I was alone in bed.
The clock read 5:41 AM, and I could still hear a bit of shuffling around coming from one of the other rooms in the house.

Nick quietly walked in the unlit bedroom, wearing his boots, gloves and huge parka.
My eyes were half-shut, but I watched as he opened his roomy closet in search of something.

Just as he was about to leave the room and head out to work, I propped myself up on my elbows and lifted my head off the pillow.

"Nick..." I quietly called out, rubbing the sleep from my half-shut eyes.

The big, beefy hunk stopped in his tracks and turned around to look at me.

I moaned a little and whispered his name a second time, hoping he'd come closer and get back in bed with me.
I knew he had to leave for work, but the night had been too short and I was desperately in need of affection.

A wave of tingling excitement washed over me when the hulking stud put his big lunch box down on the floor and walked up to the bed.

He put his gloved hand on my head before sitting down on the mattress, right next to me.
I purred and moaned again, this time, sinking back down onto the bed and trying to nuzzle my way closer to his warm body.

"Niiick...stay in bed with me." I pleaded, offering the hunk my best set of puppy eyes.

The jock sighed.
"I can't stay in bed, Steven. I have to leave..." he started telling me, running his thickly padded, leather-clad fingers over my scalp and combing my hair to the side.

"I know. Just for a few minutes....pleeease." I begged, allowing my voice to trail off into a desperate plea and producing an expression of genuine sadness over my face.

Nick huffed, but then tossed the heavy comforter off my naked upper body and carefully climbed on top of me.
I moaned deeply and spent those few, short minutes, enjoying the warmth of his torso and the smell of his body.

His massive, supremely thick expedition parka was unzipped and I couldn't help but notice how earthy and strange it smelt in there. The musky, fragrant scent of goose down, combined with Nick's manly, earthy scent, made for a very soothing blend of odours, I thought.

Nick had been wearing that jacket for many years.
I could tell, just by the way it smelled.

The jock spent a few minutes resting on top of me, before finally getting up and pulling his heavy winter duvet back over me.

I tried propping myself up on my elbows to give him a proper farewell, but found myself being forcefully tucked in real nice and tight.

"Arms down." he ordered, wrapping his thick comforter up around me so that my arms and legs were snuggly pinned down.

The blond jock's huge jacket produced loud swooshing noises each time he moved, and I could tell that it's bulk and mass were slowing him down and hindering his movements a little.

For some really strange reason though, I was really aroused by the fact that he was wearing his massive blue parka and thick leather gloves. The audible creaking and loud swooshing noises coming from his attire was definitely having an effect on me.

Nick put his gloved hand on my head and told me to close my eyes and go back to sleep, which I promptly did.
He left for work and I ended up sleeping a few more hours and dragging myself out of bed at a bit past nine o'clock.

Tuesday went by fairly quick. I did some grocery shopping, a bit of cleaning, and slowly started gathering some of the stuff we'd bring along for the weekend trip to Brad's cottage.

Packing was a little premature, but I was bored out of my mind and didn't know what else to do.

When Nick got home that night, he was in grumpy mood.

We didn't talk much, and I was actually glad about that.
The events of last night were still fresh in my mind and I couldn't ignore how it would make for a rather awkward conversation later on.

I mean, okay, I wanted to tie myself up to a chair. But then, Nick hadn't just found me tied up to a chair.
He had found me tied up, with a pair of his dirty briefs stuffed and taped inside my mouth!

That wasn't exactly "normal", even for a bondage enthusiast.

What the hell was I supposed to tell him? "Uhh...sorry Nick, I just couldn't resist shoving your dirty underwear in my mouth." Yeah, as if THAT would make me seem any less weird!

So when Nick arrived home in a less-than-talkative mood, I was, dare I say, a bit relieved.

On Wednesday, I took care of doing a few more things around the house.
Apart from the fact that it turned out to be warmest day we'd had in months, the morning was pretty uneventful.

All the snow was gone now.
The bright sun and mild weather reminded me of early May. It was almost 15 degrees Celsius outside!

We'd still have some cold spells in the weeks to come. But it felt good to be reminded that winter was gone and that soon, even lusher pockets of green vegetation would emerge as a result of the warmer weather.

Nick called during his lunch break and told me that I didn't need to make the supper tonight.
He said he'd clean up the barbecue when he got home and prepare some hamburgers on the grill.
He also told me his cousin Shawn would be coming over later and having supper with us.

Of course, I didn't object, and went along with it quietly.

From the way Nick spoke, it sounded like Shawn's visit had already been planned in advance.
I didn't know this at the time, but his cousin regularly used to come over and spent time here.

Nick wished me a good afternoon and gave a few things do to in the yard, before hanging up.

I cleaned the large patio and raked some leaves from last autumn, before scooping them up and putting them under one of the spruce trees that was growing in his yard.

I was a little nervous about having a guest tonight.
I knew I wouldn't be expected to entertain, but I was still nervous for some reason.
On the other hand, having a guest over would probably take Nick's mind away from the much-dreaded discussion we were bound to have.

The more I could delay it, the better.

I didn't know Shawn very well.
In fact, the only thing I knew about him, is that he and Nick had always gotten along and that he was about a year or two younger than I was. That placed him at around 20 years of age, give or take a few months.

When Nick arrived home at a bit past four o'clock in the afternoon, he looked happy and invigorated.
Maybe it had something to do with the weather, or maybe it was the fact that his cousin was coming over.
Either way, I was really happy to see him like that.

When I greeted him at the door, he had a sparkle in his eye, as well as a noticeable amount of sweat running down his forehead. His super thick parka was fully unzipped, but I could tell he was sweating bullets in there.

I couldn't help but admire him though.
Even after a long day at work, he looked really sexy in his work jeans and big blue coat.
The matching sports cap he was wearing on his head, made him look even hotter.

"Ahh...I'm so glad to be home!" he exclaimed, throwing his keys and wallet on the entryway table and slowly peeling his thick leather gloves off.

"How was your day?" I asked, quickly crouching down in front of the sweaty blond giant and helping him take his boots off. His boots were dirty and I didn't want my handsome King tracking mud all over the place like he was in the habit of doing.

"Good. Long." he answered, taking his cap off and using the back of his hand to wipe the sweat off his forehead.
The jock lifted his left foot up a bit, so that I could pull his boot off. And then did the same with his right foot.

The scent that spilled out of his boots was INCREDIBLY potent, and I couldn't help but notice he was wearing the SAME socks he'd been wearing yesterday and all of last week. I could smell them from FIVE METERS AWAY!

As hot and as handsome as he was, the stench of his feet was nauseating and was literally making me sick to my stomach.

Nick's socked feet left sweaty footprints on the ceramic tiles lining the entranceway floor.
I was more than happy to see the giant muscle-god hang his parka in the closet and pull out his beat up basketball shoes before slipping them on.
At least I didn't have to endure the stench of his socks while he was wearing his bad boys!

The man-of-the-house went to his room to change, and I took his lunch box in the kitchen to clean it out and fix up his lunch for tomorrow.

About two minutes later, Nick emerged from his bedroom wearing his shoes, his socks, a pair of black nylon track pants and a tight-fitting, white muscle shirt.

"Shawn's here." he casually announced, eyes still fixed on his phone even as he made his way towards the main entrance.

I remained in the kitchen and kept doing my things, while Nick went to unlock the front door and greet his cousin.
Last edited by bondagefreak 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

Fresh chapter!

I really enjoy seeing this exchange of affection between Nick and Steven, it's something so cute :roll:

And... now I'm confused, I don't remember Shawn in the previous story, so would this be a new character or just my memory playing with me? :|
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Is that Shawn the question-marked figure in your banner ? Suspense...
And fascinating exchanges about scents and body smells above, but it's only natural to find it here.

Just saw the news about that heat wave, hope your AC unit's working well :|
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Tsuhaya[/mention]
Nope, your memory isn't playing tricks on you, boi. Shawn didn't make an appearance in the original draft.
Consider this my present to second-time readers who've decided to faithfully follow the remastered edition ;)
Unfortunately, the many readers waiting for the chapter count to reach what it was on the old board, are gonna end up feeling lost and mixed up when they resume reading from the point where they had originally left off.

[mention]LK3869[/mention]
No worries my friend, the heat wave ended last night. Besides, I keep my place cool at 16C.
I could go on and on, ranting about the sick healthcare system and the way it treats the elderly, but I won't do that here. It's gonna ruin the mood.

Yup, glad you noticed the banner 8-)

Bound Down
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bound Down »

Hey. I'm not caught up with the story so this is just over chapters 12-16. I love the different dynamics between how Nick and Brad treat Steven. It always gives something new to the story and keeps it interesting. It's also nice to see Steven starting to enjoy his situation (even if it is in the middle of his escape plan). I'm loving the story so far and can't wait to keep reading.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

[mention]Bound Down[/mention] Hope I didn't left too many spoilers in my comments... ( I'm quite verbal, skip them :D )

And, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] : 16 C° ? Hope it isn't just so you can enjoy your sleeping-bags and parkas all through summer :lol: 23 C at most in summer and 18 in winter, they say.

Anyway, good thing if that keeps you able to do your favorite sport, feeding your writings... Speaking of which, that self-bondage scene in chapter 59 or 60 is really well-writen. Every little joys of the thing is there 8-)
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
puffalover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puffalover »

Wow bondagefreak! I just got caught up on the 10+ chapters I was behind on and I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying this final version along with the subtle changes you've added.

Also the huge down jacket you chose for Nick is spot on! Great pic too!

Can't wait to see how this new character you're introducing will impact the story from the first version.

Keep up the great writing my friend!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Bound Down[/mention]
Always enjoy hearing from old time readers who are in the process of catching up.
Lots of fun times ahead for you (and the characters). Hopefully you'll enjoy the following chapters and the heavy
modifications and tweaks that were introduced to this remastered version of the story.
Happy reading, my friend!

[mention]LK3869[/mention]
Salut cousin ! Glad you enjoyed that self-bondage bit!
Realise it might come off as a little preachy, considering how many self-bondage addicts we have on this forum.
I guess you can say this is my version of [mention]drawscore[/mention]'s "play safe" warnings 8-)

[mention]puffalover[/mention]
Haha! Yeah I knew you'd like that pic, bro!
Don't be too meek ;) You helped me decide which jacket too use and even gave me valuable input about the trial photos. As always, your advice and feedback is much appreciated.

I've just released the updated banner as a teaser before chapter 62.
I've been saving up pics of "Shawn" for months now and I'm really satisfied with the model I chose to represent the character. Hopefully you guys can see the family resemblance between him and Nick.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic