Never assume a ballgag will fit

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
oZombiex2

Never assume a ballgag will fit

Post by oZombiex2 »

Well I've always wanted to try a bigger ballgag and managed to find a 65mm one it arrived today and I was excited to try it on only to discover it would not actually fit. :lol: I looked in the mirror and held it up to my mouth to see it was literally wider than my mouth while fully open. I guess moral of the story bigger isn't always better
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

I have been thinking of upgrading my own ballgag. during my 3 hours wearing last week, I came to the conclusion it was comfortable to wear, which I can only assume means it is too small!
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
Raine
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Raine »

I learned this lesson the hard way. It's nice to be ambitious, but...
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

Raine wrote: 2 years ago I learned this lesson the hard way. It's nice to be ambitious, but...
That sounds ominous. Hopefully no injuries.
Raine
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Raine »

wannabetiedup wrote: 2 years ago
Raine wrote: 2 years ago I learned this lesson the hard way. It's nice to be ambitious, but...
Nothing quite so serious, just a bit painful. I still have it but I don't think I'll be using it again.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Raine wrote: 2 years ago
wannabetiedup wrote: 2 years ago
Nothing quite so serious, just a bit painful. I still have it but I don't think I'll be using it again.
I have found a working ball gag can be made out of a small rubber Chuck-It dog ball and passing a bandana through the holes, but most people immediately lose their cool one they know it's a dog toy ball :lol:
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

I have found a working ball gag can be made out of a small rubber Chuck-It dog ball and passing a bandana through the holes, but most people immediately lose their cool one they know it's a dog toy ball :lol:
[/quote]

Do they realise this when it squeaks!? :D
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

My friends did not fit either
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

wannabetiedup wrote: 2 years ago I have found a working ball gag can be made out of a small rubber Chuck-It dog ball and passing a bandana through the holes, but most people immediately lose their cool one they know it's a dog toy ball :lol:
[/quote]

LOL thankfully it's just a hollow chunk of rubber, and the smallest sized one is 2", which might actually be too large for most people except me. I'd imagine smaller such toy's exist though. :lol:

CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

oZombiex2

Post by oZombiex2 »

AlexUSA3 wrote: 2 years ago
wannabetiedup wrote: 2 years ago I have found a working ball gag can be made out of a small rubber Chuck-It dog ball and passing a bandana through the holes, but most people immediately lose their cool one they know it's a dog toy ball :lol:
LOL thankfully it's just a hollow chunk of rubber, and the smallest sized one is 2", which might actually be too large for most people except me. I'd imagine smaller such toy's exist though. :lol:

[/quote]

Haha that looks like it would work quit well actually
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

There is a tradeoff between size and comfort. I find 2" (~51mm) to be comfortable. I can take 2.25" (~57mm) but it does get painful after a while.

To be reasonably effective, it has to be fairly close to the maximum the wearer can tolerate.
MtnReign
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MtnReign »

I've only ever met one person that could take my 3" ballgag and she was the shortest person I've ever tied up coincidentally. To really be effective then they need to be pushed behind the teeth but I tend to prefer the bite down look as it doesn't distort the face as much.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic