A Ransom Video

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Krashnamsa
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A Ransom Video

Post by Krashnamsa »

Hello friends how are you ?

I come to propose the following scenario. Let's say that you are some rude guys holding captive the Son/Daughter of some important businessman. What would be the best idea for you to send a video and press for the payment to be rushed?

I personally think that hitting the soles of the feet would be a good first warning.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

I’d probably take the gag off, let them plead & call for help into the camera, only to cut them off mid-sentence by gagging them again; and then re-iterate my demands.

I don’t think I’d have it in me to otherwise hurt the hostage.

I tend to be a more “gentleman kidnapper”, as it were.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Detective-Gag wrote: 1 year ago I’d probably take the gag off, let them plead & call for help into the camera, only to cut them off mid-sentence by gagging them again; and then re-iterate my demands.

Whenever I imagine myself in a ransom scenario, this is how I imagine the ransom video going down.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

captured_prize wrote: 1 year ago
Detective-Gag wrote: 1 year ago I’d probably take the gag off, let them plead & call for help into the camera, only to cut them off mid-sentence by gagging them again; and then re-iterate my demands.

Whenever I imagine myself in a ransom scenario, this is how I imagine the ransom video going down.
Yup.

Tie them to a chair, set up a camera on a tri-pod, make sure that they are snugly gagged, and let the mumbling speak for itself.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Detective-Gag wrote: 1 year ago
captured_prize wrote: 1 year ago

Yup.

Tie them to a chair, set up a camera on a tri-pod, make sure that they are snugly gagged, and let the mumbling speak for itself.
In a more realistic, perhaps darker kind of scenario, I think I'd want her to be ungagged so she can sound frightened, but for a more "fun" TUG kind of kidnapping we'd talk about here, just leave her tied and gagged and it gets the point across.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Kyle wrote: 1 year ago
In a more realistic, perhaps darker kind of scenario, I think I'd want her to be ungagged so she can sound frightened, but for a more "fun" TUG kind of kidnapping we'd talk about here, just leave her tied and gagged and it gets the point across.
Agreed. Also, there's no need for her to able to talk during the video anyway.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Jinko28
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jinko28 »

Obviously a fake and consensual scenario.
My girlfriend’s friends have sent me videos before of my girlfriend chairtied and “kidnapped”. They record a video of them demanding a certain amount of money before her mouth is stuffed with panties and heavily duct taped.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

I probably embarrassed the parents by making their precious Boy look like the baby he is. Diaper and pacifier gag. And 8f they don't give me the money I'll turn him into a sissy girl and send pictures to all of their community.
Holly09
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Holly09 »

Yeah I’ve forced my subs to make ransom videos all the time, obviously consensual. I set up a tripod and record on my phone. I’ll demand a certain amount of money and force my sub to beg for their freedom. I’ll then take off my satin panties and stuff then into his/hers mouth before heavily wrapping with duct tape.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

The Alice Creed look: naked, tied to a bed, hair and make up messed p. Don't need any speach, the picture says.it all.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Krashnamsa
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Krashnamsa »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 1 year ago The Alice Creed look: naked, tied to a bed, hair and make up messed p. Don't need any speach, the picture says.it all.
And Blindfolded and Ballgagged, Sounds Fun
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Krashnamsa wrote: 1 year ago
Alisonlovesropes wrote: 1 year ago The Alice Creed look: naked, tied to a bed, hair and make up messed p. Don't need any speach, the picture says.it all.
And Blindfolded and Ballgagged, Sounds Fun
She wasn't blindfolded until after the pocture.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
fiest19201
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fiest19201 »

Holly09 wrote: 1 year ago Yeah I’ve forced my subs to make ransom videos all the time, obviously consensual. I set up a tripod and record on my phone. I’ll demand a certain amount of money and force my sub to beg for their freedom. I’ll then take off my satin panties and stuff then into his/hers mouth before heavily wrapping with duct tape.
This is like the perfect scenario ever!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic