Gender specific

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
honourthechapter1775

Gender specific

Post by honourthechapter1775 »

So if your a guy or girl do you mind tying up the same gender as you?
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

honourthechapter1775 wrote: 1 year ago So if your a guy or girl do you mind tying up the same gender as you?
I don't think I'd mind. I haven't tied up a girl/women yet but I don't no if I'd feel comfortable doing a chest harness? Not to say I won't give it a go though. Would make it a bit of a challenging learning different ways of tying chest harnesses on a women. But equally it will be fun to tie anyone up and watch them struggle to escape knowing that when they do, they will be tied right back up again :lol: :lol:
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

It doesn't appeal to me. I would only want to tie or be tied by the opposite sex.
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago It doesn't appeal to me. I would only want to tie or be tied by the opposite sex.
I'm on my way [mention]Reidy[/mention] ;)
Lady Knotty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lady Knotty »

I tie up anything that moves.
honourthechapter1775

Lady Knotty wrote: 1 year ago I tie up anything that moves.
Now that I like the sound of
honourthechapter1775

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago It doesn't appeal to me. I would only want to tie or be tied by the opposite sex.
That's fair enough I just wanted to get a idea of people's opinion on the matter thanks for the feedback
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

honourthechapter1775 wrote: 1 year ago
Now that I like the sound of

I have to admit that sort of sounds quite sensual 😏
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

A whole lot of this board, myself included are moving quite a lot just now.
luckyluke5280
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by luckyluke5280 »

I move
I long for her to tie me and gag me with her socks and make me forever hers.

Discord: luckyluke5280#7320

After The Party (F/M): https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=19357
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I might be okay with being tied up by men in specific circumstances, but I really only have an interest in tying up women. I'd rather be tied up by a woman, too.
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

It's interesting. In most circumstances I would definitely say I'm a straight man. I don't experience romantic feelings toward men, and I don't find men sexually attractive in vanilla settings. But when it comes to bondage, I'm up for it. I'd be down to tie a man. I'd be down to be tied by a man. And I'm down for a lot of teasing and torturing if that does happen. It's a very interesting thing to think about.
Look, one of us is getting tied up and played with before the end of the night. Is it me, or is it you?
My stories:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=107854#p107854
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

luckyluke5280 wrote: 1 year ago
I move
I can fix that
Look, one of us is getting tied up and played with before the end of the night. Is it me, or is it you?
My stories:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=107854#p107854
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

Okey this might be one of the best comments in the website lol
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

honourthechapter1775 wrote: 1 year ago So if your a guy or girl do you mind tying up the same gender as you?
Not only I do not mind it one bit, but I'm also only into tying up other guys, being gay and all.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

While I technically prefer to be tied by females, I’m open to males tying me up too. I’ve had previous experiences with males that were not awesome so that’s why gravitate towards female dominants. However, one of my recent bondage sessions was with a couple and had a male and female tying me up at the same time.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

RotiferTape wrote: 1 year ago While I technically prefer to be tied by females, I’m open to males tying me up too. I’ve had previous experiences with males that were not awesome so that’s why gravitate towards female dominants. However, one of my recent bondage sessions was with a couple and had a male and female tying me up at the same time.
Having both genders tie you at the same time, was that thrilling ? How did it make you feel?
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

faye2013 wrote: 1 year ago
RotiferTape wrote: 1 year ago While I technically prefer to be tied by females, I’m open to males tying me up too. I’ve had previous experiences with males that were not awesome so that’s why gravitate towards female dominants. However, one of my recent bondage sessions was with a couple and had a male and female tying me up at the same time.
Having both genders tie you at the same time, was that thrilling ? How did it make you feel?
It was pretty thrilling actually! For rope bondage, it was interesting how they would give each other suggestions or pointers on secure knots. It was also funny how they would talk about the best way to tie me up but I couldn’t give any input myself because I was gagged. For tape, one would start at my ankles and the other would be at my shoulders. I would be wrapped up in seconds!
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

RotiferTape wrote: 1 year ago
faye2013 wrote: 1 year ago
It was pretty thrilling actually! For rope bondage, it was interesting how they would give each other suggestions or pointers on secure knots. It was also funny how they would talk about the best way to tie me up but I couldn’t give any input myself because I was gagged. For tape, one would start at my ankles and the other would be at my shoulders. I would be wrapped up in seconds!

Oh wow! That actually does sound like much fun!! 😊😁
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Yup, this is where I’m at. And even then, I’m only sort of open to being the one tied.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

I’m only interested in tying up or being tied up by women , 15 to 50. :lol:
KinkyKelly
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KinkyKelly »

I have tied up my ex-girlfriend a few times. Usually I'm the one getitng tied up.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

I'm gay.

I only want to tie up men or only men to tie me up.

Same with gags!
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

I'm attracted to guys and generally I only want to tie or be tied by guys. I can make some exceptions though, like if it's just for rope practice.
Lady Knotty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lady Knotty »

If it exists, I will tie it up.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic