BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Wonderful chapter - as always :)

Although I find it strange that Nick, being a hyper alpha jock, is so forgiving and... merciful. Nevertheless, I love the tickling torture, and, of course, the super strong gaffer tape. That should be always used for keeping the gag inside victim's mouth.

Well done, dude!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Our dear Steven still doesn't know what he wants and Nick's very personal sense of measure doesn't help... I missed this mess, good to have you back ! :lol:
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I love this chapter I hope the next chapter is out soon
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Heh, he probably would have been better off with the underwear.
Still, this chapter certainly does seem to be a relatively sudden shift towards trying to make Nick seem like a better more caring person. 🤔
Great chapter as usual.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention]
You guys make an interesting point, though I must point out that Nick's character is heavily based on my own.
I have, on several occasions, played with subs only to stop what I was doing because of abnormally violent/unexpected reactions.

We're all capable of changing our minds or suddenly deciding to change tactics. Nick is no different in that regards.

Since Nick does care for Steven a great deal, it doesn't seem unrealistic to me that he would sometimes fold and backtrack, for fear of pushing Steven too far. As was explained, Nick probably expected Steven to enjoy the briefs since he'd gagged himself with a pair just a few days before. He probably didn't expect Steven to react so violently or break down into tears. Besides, as @Pup pointed out, the following gag wasn't all that much better than the first.

[mention]squirrel[/mention] As for Nick being merciful and forgiving, I doubt you'd be repeating that if you were the one hogtied crazy tight, and being tickled senseless while chewing on some nasty sock 8-)
Congrats on making the 400th post btw!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Valimure
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Valimure »

First of all, congrats on the modship, BF. :)

I've recently made quite a few friends who are into the tickle scene and let me tell you, I feel bad for the poor boi! I've been in his shoes a few times now, and tickle torture is a lot worse than it sounds!

Your writing has changed so much from when you first started, BF, but definitely for the better. This evolution of the story is so much more detailed and feels like it's had a lot more character development a lot earlier on than the previous version!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago @squirrel @Pup
You guys make an interesting point, though I must point out that Nick's character is heavily based on my own.
I have, on several occasions, played with subs only to stop what I was doing because of abnormally violent/unexpected reactions.

We're all capable of changing our minds or suddenly deciding to change tactics. Nick is no different in that regards.

Since Nick does care for Steven a great deal, it doesn't seem unrealistic to me that he would sometimes fold and backtrack, for fear of pushing Steven too far. As was explained, Nick probably expected Steven to enjoy the briefs since he'd gagged himself with a pair just a few days before. He probably didn't expect Steven to react so violently or break down into tears. Besides, as @Pup pointed out, the following gag wasn't all that much better than the first.

@squirrel As for Nick being merciful and forgiving, I doubt you'd be repeating that if you were the one hogtied crazy tight, and being tickled senseless while chewing on some nasty sock 8-)
Congrats on making the 400th post btw!
I don't think it's unrealistic :) On the contrary, I presume Nick is feeling something special towards Steven, so he changed his merciless attitude a little. And that makes this story even better, the relationship between the master and his boy is clearly evolving, and I just LOVE it!!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I like that the communication is building up, even if only a little bit. They needed at least some, still that giant sock sounds awesomely fun :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks so much for all the comments, guys!

I was expecting the response to be somewhat timid since summer is still beating strong and lots of us (myself included) are still on vacation. You guys are the best!
And [mention]Valimure[/mention], thanks for sharing that with us, boi 8-)
From having tickle tortured a few bound and gagged guys and from being insanely ticklish myself, I can well imagine just how terrible of a torment this can really be. Glad you had a chance to experience that first hand ;)

Next chapter is complete and will be up real soon.

Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

Tickling, like I love tickling (a lot more when I'm not what's being attacked :lol: ). This chapter was a lot of fun to read, not just because of tickling, but to see that Nick went back on a decision, showing how much he still cares about Steven.

Steven, on the other hand, traded six for a half dozen, since Nick's sock should be as bad as Shawn's underwear, and again poor Steven does't know how to communicate right with Nick :|
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Note from the author: A special thanks to well known artist "RobbyCop" for illustrating this chapter's closing scene. Enjoy, guys! And keep the comments coming!

Chapter 67 - Nick's Tender Mercies

Nick spent quite a bit more time tickling me before finally giving me a break and allowing me to recover.
My limbs were sore and numb, but I had no way to tell my captor or beg for my release. Not with the large sock that was jammed inside my mouth.

The big muscular jerk had chosen my gag well.
His wool sock was really thick and spongy. I could bite down into it a bit, but as soon as I'd unclench my jaw, the damn thing would force my teeth apart and keep my lips from touching each other.

I tried to get a quick scream out. Tried to free my tongue and push the raunchy wad out.
But nothing worked! Nick's giant winter work sock was just way too big and thick. There was no working my way around it.

I was so busy breathing in an out through my flaring nostrils and trying to catch my breath, that I hardly registered the thick rubber mask making it's way over my face and sealing my head up.
By the time I realised what was happening, it was too late.
The hunky blond brute was gas masking me!

"Nmmggphh." I protested, shaking my head from side to side as the rubber mask molded my skin and created an air-tight seal.

The familiar smell of rubber filled my nostrils and the sound of laboured breathing filtering through the nozzle unit hit my ears.

The tight, Russian military mask hissed loudly with each breath I took.
And to my great misfortune, I was having a lot of trouble breathing.

Nick's proximity to my face caused his nylon trackies to clog up the short breathing nozzle and the horny jock apparently wasn't taking notice.
Every time I inhaled and tried breathing in, his black nylon pants would get sucked over my mask and my air was cut short.

I tried warning Nick, tried crying out to let him know what was happening, but I guess he mistook my muffled protests for an act of defiance, and promptly resumed tickling me to death.

"Ohw, looks like you still got some fight in you." he mumbled, grabbing my bound ankles and digging his strong fingers into my bare soles.

"Mnnnphh! Mmmnnpphh!" I screamed from inside the thick rubber mask, quite literally gagging on my blond captor's big, putrid sock.

By the time Nick sat down and gave me a break, I was sore, sweaty and had tears running down my face.
The hunky stud sat next to me and pulled my hogtied body up close to him, so that my chin was resting on his thigh.

I tried catching my breath, but it wasn't easy considering my breathing nozzle was being smothered up by the giant tent sticking up from his crotch.

The hunk watched as I struggled to breathe, but didn't move his boner out of the way or do anything to stop his nylon track pants from clogging up my breathing tube.
Instead, he just put his hand on my butt and cast his gaze back to the TV, no doubt enjoying the fact that his enormous nylon-clad erection was smothering me up quite a bit.

The rest of the evening was fairly uneventful.
Nick slipped his warm hand inside my undies and squeezed my naked butt cheeks a few times.
He played with my breathing tube a bit and brushed his fingers against my soles once or twice.
But apart from that, I was allowed to rest up a bit and was mostly left to chew and suck on the giant sock that was jammed inside my mouth.

After his third episode of Top Gear, the hunk finally turned the TV off and shut the stereo system before turning his attention to me and picking my head up a bit.

"So? Am I ever gonna catch you trying to tie yourself up again?" he asked, looking down at me and peering through my fogged up circular eye slots.

We both knew he was enjoying this way more than he was letting on, but for some reason, he still insisted on dressing this whole thing up as though it was a fitting punishment for my earlier misdeeds.

"Mmhh...urrmmmh." I answered, unable to get a word out past my generous mouth stuffing.

Nick wasn't just famous for his skill with the ropes and his willingness to tie others up. He was also well known for never allowing his prisoners to speak. If you were tied up by Nick, it didn't really matter whether you were quiet or mouthy. Either way, you'd end up with a severe mouth stuffing. Quite a few of his buddies and hazing victims back in school had to learn that the hard way. And I was no exception.

"Better not, you little piece o' shit." he chuckled, smiling cockily before reaching inside my shorts and giving my ass a hard squeeze.

"Hrrrmpph!" I protested, glaring defiantly at my captor through the foggy gas mask goggles.

"Shut up, bitch." he spat, giving me a smack behind the head and smirking cockily before fixing his gaze on my trussed up form.

"Still haven't managed to loosen any knots, I see. Fuckin' pathetic... You realise that I could just leave you like this, and that you'd never be able to get out on your own if I did?" he laughed, chuckling mildly at his own prowess.

"Mmmrrphh...mmrrhh." I moaned in protest, becoming increasingly frustrated at the fact that I couldn't answer back.

"Yeah, haha." Nick laughed, giving me another quick smack on the butt.
"How's your gag taste? You enjoying that?" he asked, sending me into a pointless, yet very sudden, fit of anger.

"Mmmrrphh...mmrrhh. Uggghmm." I mouthed off, glaring angrily and shaking my head 'no'.

Nick was one big, handsome, muscular god. But his sock tasted absolutely TERRIBLE!
I could only imagine how many days it had spent soaking up his foot sweat inside those big, heavy boots of his!

"Haha! Yeah...I bet you are." he laughed, ignoring my garbled protests and patting the back of my head playfully.

When the blond hunk decided to pull the dreaded gas mask off my face, I thought it would finally be freed from my infernal bonds. I thought I would finally be let go.

Unfortunately though, Nick had something very different in mind.

"Alright, time to call it a night." he said, getting off the couch and lifting me up in his great, big arms.

His massive body felt extremely warm and made me feel really safe.
Plus, even though he hadn't showered after his workout with Shawn, he somehow smelled really good.

Had it not been for the fact that I was still tightly trussed up and gagged, I'd have probably buried my face inside his pecs and allowed myself to take in his warm, earthy scent.

At the moment though, I was too stressed out to think about how buff and handsome my tall captor was.

Why was I not being released and why was I being led to his bedroom while still trussed up like some animal?!

Nick walked into the room and carefully put me down on the carpet next to his bed.
When he crouched down over me and started fidgeting around with my knots, I thought he was gonna free me.

Boy oh boy was I wrong!
Imagine my surprise when I realised he was just retightening all the knots up.
"Mmnnpphh! MMmmmrrrhh!" I screamed and shook my head, outraged at the fact that my horny captor planned on leaving me roped up crazy tight like this.

"Quiet." Nick growled, not the least bit interested in what I had to say. "You throw a tantrum and I'll make this fuckin' tighter." he warned, forcing my head back down to the floor before resuming his work on my knots.

I couldn't help but whimper in fright at the sound of his treat, but the hunky blond jock didn't miss a beat.

"Hey! I said quiet!" he barked, putting his hand on the back of my head in an authoritarian manner.
"I don't wanna hear a peep from you. Now chew on your gag!" he ordered, keeping his hand on my head and frowning down at me.

The big, bulky muscle god spent about three minutes tightening up all the knots and loose ends before exiting the room and coming back, just a few seconds later.

His soft nylon trackies swooshed noisily, alerting me of his approach as he walked back into the room.

I saw the jock's massive form crouch down over me, then heard the screeching sound of sticky gaffer tape being unleashed. Terrified, I raised my eyes up just in time to see my muscular captor plaster a fresh layer of extra wide, black adhesive over my already gagged mouth.

"Mmnnnnrrrph!" I protested, wiggling my bound hands and feet wildly as the huge roll of tape was pulled around to the back of my head.

"I'm just gonna make sure you keep your mouth shut." he mumbled, using his big, beefy arms to wrap the tape real tight around my head.

The horny hunk wrapped three full layers of tape around my mouth and head, and even plastered some tape under my chin before pulling the roll up over the top of my head and back down under my chin again, three times.

"There..." he chuckled, putting the heavy roll of tape down on the floor and observing his handy work.
"Can't have you calling for help or waking up the neighbors now, can I?" he laughed, ruffling my hair up and rolling me on my side so that I was facing the bed.

I tried crying out and protesting, but quickly came face to face with the fact that my cries were even MORE muffled out than before.

I can't even begin to explain the frustration I felt at being bound up and gagged in this manner.
I was tied up and knotted down extremely tight.
And the gag...the gag was smelly and WAY too big for my mouth.

Fuck! This was just so...unfair!

I watched in anger as my cocky, smug "friend" sat on the edge of his bed and slowly took off his big cardio watch.

I tried rolling to my stomach and tried inching away in defiance, but the hogtie was so tight that I was completely immobilised and unable to do anything beyond wiggle my hands and feet and move my head a bit.
Anything else caused an enormous amount of strain on my body.

This was NOT funny.

Nick ignored my futile attempts to break loose and took his phone to set his alarm clock for the following morning.

My predicament got even worse when the hunky brute absentmindedly kicked his giant trainers off and allowed them to fall to the floor, just a few inches from my face!

Oh fuck! No! NO!
I desperately tried wiggling away, but found myself unable to do so.
I tried getting air in through my mouth, but the extra wide, sticky tape sealed my lower face up real well, making it an impossible feat.

The instant my nostrils tentatively flared open for air, I knew I was in serious trouble.

A strong, revolting stench quickly spilled out from my hunky captor's giant Reeboks, and I ended up gagging and choking on the foulness of his foot odour.

In my panic, I attempted to twist my head away as much as possible, but it made no difference.
The blond muscle god's potent foot stench was filling up the room real quick and spilling into my nostrils as well.
There was no escaping it.

Nick ignored my heavily muffled coughs and quickly crawled into bed, still wearing his socks and trackies.
He reached for his nightstand and shut the bedside light off, plunging the room in almost total darkness.

I struggled and moaned into my giant gag, but the resting beast apparently had no patience left.

"QUIET!" he barked, causing me to immediately stop whimpering and come to terms with the fact that I'd be gagging on his disgusting sock and putting up with his putrid basketball shoes, all night long.

Nick fell asleep and eventually I did as well, though it was far from being a restful night for me.

I spent what seemed like an eternity, waking up, struggling, gagging, and then going back to sleep again...only to wake up a few minutes later, choking on the sleeping hunk's powerful foot odour and gagging on the size and taste of his worn-out sock.

Finally, my eyes opened and the room was no longer dark.
Nick was sitting on his bed again, but this time he wearing shorts and a t-shirt, and was apparently busy texting on his phone.

It was still dark outside and the hunk didn't appear to be in any rush.
This was no doubt his usual wake up hour, which meant I'd soon be freed. Or would I?

"Morning, sleepy head." the handsome jock chuckled, taking his eyes off his phone and playfully greeting me with his rough, deep voice.

I glared in frustration and allowed my tired face to contort into a deep frown, indicating how angry I was at having been forced to spend the night like this.

Mister Handsome eventually put his phone down and gave me a cocky, smug smirk before rubbing the sleep out of his eyes and scooting forward on the edge of his bed.

My body was pulled closer, right next to where his feet were planted, and I was rolled over on my stomach.

"Want your gag out?" he asked, planting a socked foot on my back, right on top of my shoulder blades.

Of course I wanted the gag out! What kind of question was that?!
"Hhhrmmphh! Hhhrrmpph!" I cried out, articulating as best I could and repeatedly nodding my head 'yes'.

"Alright, alright. Calm down." Nick finally huffed, reaching for the pair of scissors he had on his nightstand and expertly cutting into the tape without damaging my skin.

"There we go." he mumbled, pulling the giant sock out of my mouth after having freed my face from the layers of sticky gaffer tape.

I spat and coughed as the filthy, saliva-coated sock was pulled out, but my fatherly Alpha lost no time in imprinting his "lesson" upon me.

"You had enough of this? Want me to let you go now?" he asked, grabbing my hair and yanking my head up off the floor.

"Yes, Sir!" I immediately begged, unable to keep an angry façade up while being offered a way out of this hell.

"Am I ever gonna catch you trying to tie yourself up again?!" he immediately asked, once again dressing this whole thing up as a form of discipline. I had to give him some credit though. He was pretty adamant about this whole "no self-bondage" thing.

"No, Sir! No, Sir. I promise!" I cried out, desperately using the title "Sir" in the hopes that he'd follow up on his offer and finally let me go.

The big, blue-eyed prince eventually let my hair go and allowed my chin to touch the bedside carpet once again.
"Good." he stated, after a brief moment of silence. "Now before I let you go, you're gonna show me how sorry you are, and you're gonna lick my fuckin' feet clean." he announced, right before pulling his pungent socks off and tossing them to the floor, next to my head.

I wanted to yell and tell him to go fuck himself, but I knew better than to mouth off, especially now that I was in such a dire situation.

"No, Nick. Please...uggh." I gagged, twisting my head away and crinkling my nose up at sight and smell of his HUGE feet.

No joke, I was practically gagging at the sheer prospect of having his toes in my mouth.

The big, masculine brute wasn't interested in what I had to say though, and he definitely wasn't taking 'no' as an answer.

Before I had the chance to do or say anything, his giant stinkers were in my face and I was staring straight at his toes, picking up the abnormally strong stench coming out from between them.

All my protests fell on deaf ears, and in less than a minute, the big, muscular fiend had me licking his giant soles from top to bottom and sucking on his plump digits.

I gagged on his rancid, cheesy odour and nearly puked my guts out when my tongue started picking up the old sock lint that was jammed in between his fat toes.

Nick didn't care.

He watched my every move and insisted on using his giant feet to guide me and keep me from moving my head away.

This was NOT my idea of a romantic, early-morning breakfast.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Love it! That's his style - I'd say comics inspired but masculine - and a hot foot worship scene. body volume and skin are just wow! Thanks for sharing and now I got to read the chapter :)
Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Outta.this.place »

Gosh my own body ached reading about Steven being in that hogtie all night. Ouch. That would surely make me behave.
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Being in a hogtie to sleep sucks, moreso if it's a tight one. xD
Still, great chapter as usual.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Pup wrote: 5 years ago Being in a hogtie to sleep sucks, moreso if it's a tight one. xD
[mention]ziptiedboy[/mention]
I hope you're taking notes, bro 8-)

[mention]Outta.this.place[/mention]
I'm sure it would, though I'd honestly like to see Riley put Dalton and Drue in hogties like that and stuff their socks in each other's mouth ;)

[mention]LK3869[/mention]
Glad you like it, mate. No worries though, you're still very much my #1 go-to artist.
Always looking forward to what you come up with next!

Outta.this.place
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Outta.this.place »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago
Pup wrote: 5 years ago Being in a hogtie to sleep sucks, moreso if it's a tight one. xD
@ziptiedboy
I hope you're taking notes, bro 8-)

@Outta.this.place
I'm sure it would, though I'd honestly like to see Riley put Dalton and Drue in hogties like that and stuff their socks in each other's mouth ;)

@LK3869
Glad you like it, mate. No worries though, you're still very much my #1 go-to artist.
Always looking forward to what you come up with next!
I'll see what I can do ;-)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Chapter 68 - The Finish Line

Sucking on Nick's sweaty, unwashed feet was probably one of the worse things I'd ever been forced to do.

They smelled incredibly strong and the cracks between his large, plump toes were FILLED with bits of dirt, hairs and thick balls of lint, no doubt as a result of him wearing the same stupid socks for days on end.

With the hulking stud's heavy foot on top of my head, making sure I stayed focused on the job, I had to close my eyes tight and try to picture Nick's face and body in my mind.
Somehow, thinking about how hot and sexy he was, made this whole thing a bit easier.

His feet still smelled appalling!
But keeping Nick's incredibly handsome face and smoking hot body in mind, helped me cope with the stench of his feet and stopped me from being sick.

*Sniff*
"Ugghh..." I cried out, suddenly overcome by the strong, cheesy fumes coming out of the jock's huge feet.

"Shut up. Get your tongue in there." he growled, ignoring my protests and ordering to stick my tongue between his toes and start cleaning out his toe jam.

Ugh, fuck! I wanted to puke real bad.
And to think that Jeremy was complaining to me about BRAD'S feet!
The nerve of that kid!

It didn't matter how much I hated Brad, I'd give a million dollars to switch places with Jeremy right now.
I'd choose Brad's feet any day of the week over Nick's!
ANYTHING to get away from these incredibly foul-smelling stinkers!

It was then that I promised myself to give my younger friend a taste of what I had to deal with.
He thought he had it bad? Oh man, was he in for a surprise!

"Pffft!" I spat, crinkling my face in horror and gagging on a thick ball of lint that was jammed between Nick's fat digits.

Suffice it to say, the big, beefy blue-eyed Alpha wasn't too pleased to see me spitting out his toe jam onto the floor.

I watched as he promptly bent down to pick the slimy ball of lint I'd just spat, and I yelped out in pain as he grabbed my hair and yanked my head up.

"Stick your tongue out." he ordered, frowning down at me angrily.
He was acting as though I'd insulted him or something!

"Nooo...Niiick." I complained, but the jock wouldn't have it.

"I said STICK your tongue out!" he repeated, this time in a much more forceful manner.

My face contorted into a deeply pained and terrified expression, after which I unwillingly opened my mouth and presented him with my tongue.

"Here." he said, grabbing my hair tighter and putting the small wad of cheesy sock lint onto my tongue.

I immediately moaned and cried out, but was smart enough to keep my tongue out until he told me otherwise.

Still keeping a tight grip on my hair, the grumpy brute reached for his feet and started gathering up more of the lint and toe jam that was stuck between his toes.
"You're gonna eat this shit." he growled, frowning deeply and causing me to whimper in fright.

After a few more seconds of gathering foot cheese from between his filthy, rotten toes, the brutish jerk put his very own sock lint onto my tongue and forced me to eat it.

"Come on! Eat that up!" he growled, yanking my hair up and cupping my chin with his other hand, making sure I wasn't gonna spit out his precious toe jam.

I gagged and cried out, but with some up-close surveillance and constant prodding, I managed to swallow the cheesy bits and obey my Alpha's commands.

"That's it. Thaaat's it. There we go." Nick purred, loosening his grip over my hair and rubbing the top of my head affectionately.

"See? That wasn't so bad, was it?" he asked, chuckling mildly at the sight of my broken and incredibly humiliated demeanor.

I said nothing and kept my gaze fixed to the floor. I didn't wanna raise my head up and didn't wanna face my handsome tormentor's dominant blue orbs.

Fortunately for me, I was saved by the clock.
Nick had to shower and get ready for work. He didn't have the time for a lengthy foot worshipping session, which thankfully, had to be cut short.

After some more chuckling, head-patting and gentle teasing, the jock decided to release me from all his knots and ropes and even rubbed my wrists and ankles for me.
I was given a tall glass of water and was quickly ordered to get in bed, right where he had slept.

The instant I crawled into bed and lied down on my stomach, large hands pinned my arms down to my sides and the thick, winter duvet was quickly pulled up over my diminutive body.

Nick tucked his super thick, musky comforter around my feet, legs, arms, and shoulders before gently pushing my face down into his puffy pillow and tucking his comforter underneath it.

This was a rather sharp contrast to being left on the floor all night, tied up extremely tight and left to gag on some rotten sock.

Sure, Nick was a little...overbearing, but I wasn't complaining though.
Being here, wrapped up nice and tight inside my very handsome Sir's thick comforter, and having my face pressed into his pillow...it was almost beyond description.

I felt a hand press down on my thickly padded back and felt the jock's mouth on my hair as he planted a quick kiss on my head. "Sleep tight. I'll see you later, babe." he whispered, right before patting my head gently, pulling his comforter up just below my eyes, and tucking it in real tight under his pillow.

I wanted to respond and wanted to wish him a good day at work. But I felt really exhausted and sleepy.
I had no idea overnight bondage could be so demanding.
Besides, with my hunky King's super thick duvet smothering my mouth and nose the way it was, my words would've probably come out badly muffled.

So instead, I just resigned to closing my eyes and basking in the warm embrace of my Master's musky winter comforter.

I hated the strong stench of duck down, but the fact that Nick's soft, earthy scent was unmistakably present, made the whole thing absolutely perfect.

The last thing I remember before falling asleep, was taking in deep whiffs of my blond crush's scent and grinding my hips down into the soft mattress.

I was hard and horny, but too exhausted to do anything about it.
And so I fell asleep, tucked in like a baby and enjoying the heat and security of my Master's bed.

So warm. So cozy.
Mmmmh...

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Wow [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] kind of an emotional rollercoaster! Like how Steven plots Jeremy's foot session with Nick as he is forced to worship his master's feet :D And how Nick dominates Steven with his toe jam, just awesome. Then how Steven ends the chapter, in a 'comfy' position in comparison to the torment he endured initially. You keep getting more and more creative with this story, unbelievably great! Loved the art work from RobbyCop in the previous chapter. Nice vivid depiction.
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

An extreme foot worship session, you do find details that make me frown :D Hew!
And all that after a whole night hogtied... 'Nick's ' opposition to self-bondage is extreme. ( I know you don't like that either but hope you're more understanding :| )
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]LK3869[/mention] I know my view on this is not a popular on here. Many young members that gather on this forum, seem to prefer tying themselves up instead of signing up on hookup/meet-up platforms and meeting other guys their age that like bondage. When confronted, many of them will stay stuff like "I looked but there's no one near me", and then later on they admit to having never even been on Fetlife or any of the popular fetish/bondage/hookup sites where millions of guys and girls connect and hook-up.

I know...I know, It's a really very personal thing, but as a guy who tends to be overprotective and overbearing with the people he cares about, I can't say I like self-bondage in any way or form.

Lots of the stuff you read about and see online (as far as self-bondage goes) is ridiculously unsafe.
We have a lot of real life near-disaster stories involving self-bondage here. And this is a tiny community.

I'd be FURIOUS (furious is an understatement) to come back home and find my boi tied up, hurt and half unconscious on the floor. And yes, I wouldn't hesitate to give him a serious beating on the butt to make sure he never did it again.

Valimure
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Valimure »

I definitely understand the concern about selfbondage. I've only done it one time, and it was enough of a scare that I will never attempt it again. Let's just say I dropped the key to my handcuffs on the ground and had to knock over the chair I was on to get to it.

Unfortunately, I was pretty young and naive a few years ago and I would never have thought about asking someone else to tie me up. Now I'm fortunate enough to have a few friends that I only have to say the word. ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Valimure[/mention] "...dropped the handcuff keys to the ground and had to knock your chair over?"
That DOES sound a lot like Steven's little self-bondage fiasco.

I'm glad you learnt your lesson and didn't get hurt.
And you're DAMNED lucky I wasn't there to catch you in the act!
If I had, YOU would've been the one hogtied crazy tight with one of my huge socks plugging up your mouth.
I'm sure you would've learnt your lesson after a night left like that and a few hours of intense tickling.

Valimure
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Valimure »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago @Valimure "...dropped the handcuff keys to the ground and had to knock your chair over?"
That DOES sound a lot like Steven's little self-bondage fiasco.

I'm glad you learnt your lesson and didn't get hurt.
And you're DAMNED lucky I wasn't there to catch you in the act!
If I had, YOU would've been the one hogtied crazy tight with one of my huge socks plugging up your mouth.
I'm sure you would've learnt your lesson after a night left like that and a few hours of intense tickling.
I've definitely learned my lesson, sir! No tickling necessary! :( Though I'm sure I wouldn't mind your sock too much!
Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blakenome1999 »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago Many young members that gather on this forum, seem to prefer tying themselves up instead of signing up on hookup/meet-up platforms and meeting other guys their age that like bondage. When confronted, many of them will stay stuff like "I looked but there's no one near me", and then later on they admit to having never even been on Fetlife or any of the popular fetish/bondage/hookup sites where millions of guys and girls connect and hook-up.
Hmm... that’s funny... we had a conversation just like tha- ... oh yeah.
I’m young and impressionable, I need someone to guide me through this world... preferably on a leash... and then tie me up afterwords... or before... and I guess a gag could be used as well... :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Blakenome1999[/mention]
Don't worry, young one. I've been active on this forum (TUGs.net/TugsStories.com) for almost eight years now and have spoken to hundreds of guys (and girls) on here. I wasn't referring to you or anyone in particular. I was just pointing a finger at this concerning and alarmingly widespread trend.

We have a lot of young members posting photos of themselves (in self-bondage positions) on here and getting cheered on by other young guys. And by "young", I mean teens to 30 year olds.
Self-bondage has always been very popular on here, which is why I initially wrote this "Steven's ties himself up and hurts himself" episode back in 2013.

Not all self-bondage is explicitly dangerous.
But for most self-bondage addicts, the more dangerous and less easy to escape, the better.

If we're gonna allow a bunch of young guys to cheer this practice on, I think it's equally acceptable to remain vigilant and encourage safer alternatives.

PS. It's great to know you're still following, boi.
The last time you posted here was on Ch.19 ;)
Hope you're still enjoying this remastered edit and the many changes that came along with it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic