Caught by Parents

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
FacelessMage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Caught by Parents

Post by FacelessMage »

The other day I was talking with someone and reminiscing about my tie up games from when I was a kid. One incident came up where I had a female friend of mine/the family tied up and my parents walked in and promptly freaked the heck out lol. Being from a rather conservative home, such devious things were a big no-no for me.

So I'm curious for the teens in the forum here or anyone else with good memories: has anyone had their parents walk in on them while they were tying someone up or being tied up? What happened? How did they handle it/did you get in any trouble?
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I had a few close calls when I was a teenager. I'd be in the middle of a self bondage session when I'd hear my parents car pull in. Luckily, my bonds weren't as elaborate as they are now, so I could get out pretty easily before they got into the house.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Silver_noro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silver_noro »

We never get in trouble.
Our TUGS was an open secret in my family.
Dad and mum were pretty cool.
Only when they saw me tied and gagged the first time (age 9) they were a little bit baffled.
As long as bro and I did nothing weird, they were fine (sometimes, my mom cleaned the floor around while I was struggling against the rope laying on the ground).
All we had to do was following few rules like playing ONLY after my consent or not playing when people are around.
Kayla
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kayla »

I was caught by my mom while in self bondage once. It was embarrassing.
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jeff K »

Kayla wrote: 5 months ago I was caught by my mom while in self bondage once. It was embarrassing.

Same! Do you look back on the memory fondly, or is it still embarrassing?
This conversation would go a lot smoother if you just gagged me already!
Kayla
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kayla »

It’s a mix of both honestly. Depends on my mood!
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

Kayla wrote: 5 months ago I was caught by my mom while in self bondage once. It was embarrassing.
Same happened to me in high school, it was embarassing. Still is today when I think about it.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Never was caught.
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

I had one experience where I got to duct tape one of my cousins. I remember hearing the basement door open and both of us silently looking toward the stairs to see if someone would come down (my cousin was bound with wrists taped behind her back, arms taped, knees, calves mouth, etc) and it would have been awkward for both of us. We both heard the steps only come down the first set of stairs, followed by the immediate sound of the side door open and the person (I am 99% sure it was my sister) exit the house out the side door and we remained uninterrupted lol we both laughed (her through her gag) and remained uninterrupted for another half hour or so before I cut her loose. We both still joke about it from time to time but I think we both have an unspoken feel of relief over no one coming downstairs at the time haha. Never duct taped her again after that though
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jeff K »

Kayla wrote: 5 months ago It’s a mix of both honestly. Depends on my mood!

Haha, fair
This conversation would go a lot smoother if you just gagged me already!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

My dad came home early from work and caught me in self bondage way back when I was in my teen. He didn’t say anything just went to his room to change. We never spoke about it and I have no idea if I told my mum either. It was so embarrassing though.
Trulee
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Trulee »

I’ve been caught by my mother doing self ties in the past. We did eventually discuss it and she ultimately didn’t care but still endlessly embarrassing
Racer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Racer »

I have never been caught by my parents. But as a father i sometimes think about what to do, or what to say, if I see one of our kids tied up. Sometimes they play with toy-handcuffs, so I do think it could happen😬
gurl_in_ropes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gurl_in_ropes »

Never got caught, but it was always something I was scared about happening. I really didn't want to have to explain to my parents why I was bound and gagged in one of my sister's old dresses.
PepperFugita
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PepperFugita »

Fortunately, I never got caught up by anyone.
I always do bondage when I am home alone and within a very well calculated amount of time, my family never suspects of a single thing. My mother and sister tend to see me as someone very innocent and clumsy, so I use this in my favor, they would never see it coming.

Honestly, I have some fantasies about being found bounded and gagged, but never would want it to happen for real, especially if my family found me. It would be beyond embarrassing, a horrible sensation, especially in the time I started to do crossdressing together the bondage.
"The paradoxical freedom of having your own body on somebody else's hands, is incomparable and irreplaceable"
PiggyBoy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by PiggyBoy »

I've had my parents walk in on the all tied up by my sisters once. Super embarrassing... :(
Just a guy with big ticklish feet and a big pig nose! I'm the boyfriend of the super cute Princess Stinkfoot!
PM me if you ever wanna chat or hear stories!
TUGjb
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TUGjb »

Almost got caught once.. But i was under a blanket and alls ok!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic