BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Trainedsub wrote: 5 years ago Wow.... Three big doms on top of one poor boi... It's every sub's dream and Steven's nightmare. Too bad he just ran into a room where he can't run
Well I agree with [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] , Steven is sealing his fate. Now if Nick lends Steven out to Shawn so that he can hone his Alpha skills..... well you know what I mean lol :D
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Chapter 87 - Outthinking The Thinker

I quickly ran inside the bedroom, and quietly closed the door behind me before closing my eyes and taking a deep breath.

The living room mummification scene had been intense, and even though my manhood stood erect and insisted on throbbing in my pants, I genuinely did NOT wanna end up mummified in duct tape and gagged with some...disgusting sock!

I didn't even wanna imagine what it would be like, to be left helpless at the mercy of those three brutes.
Just one of them would've been enough to scare the crap out of me. But all three of them together!?
No. Fuckin'. Way.

I had to think of something. I had to come up with a way to try and avoid suffering Jeremy's fate.
I was a pretty smart guy though, and I could usually predict what would work with Nick and what wouldn't.

Nick could be a real jerk and a bully at times. But unlike Brad, my blond Alpha wasn't ALL bad.
Deep inside of him, lied a dormant, protective, fatherly man...one that I had to try and get to, if I wanted to avoid being taped up against my will.

And so, I quickly pulled my pants and socks down. I pulled Nick's oversized hoodie off my torso, and jumped in bed wearing nothing but my t-shirt and my tight-fitting, baby blue boxer-briefs.

Lifting my hands up to my head, I quickly started messing my own hair up, giving myself the appearance of someone who'd been in bed for a while. I swiftly curled up under the sheets and put my head down on one of the pillows, before covering my eyes and forehead with one of my hands and pretending to be asleep.

I stayed motionless, lying in bed, waiting for the inevitable footsteps to approach.

I could still hear the laughing and the aggressive roaring of duct tape coming from the living room.
But then, things slowly started to quiet down.
The jocks had undoubtedly finished wrapping poor Jeremy up.

Less than five minutes later, those footsteps I'd been expecting finally arrived.
I remained perfectly immobile and kept my left hand tightly draped over my forehead as my big, muscular Alpha entered the room.

Of course, there was a chance that none of this would work.
But something told me that Nick's fatherly instincts would kick in when he'd see me lying in bed, with a massive headache.
And I was right on point.

"Hey. What's going on, kiddo?" he asked, gently closing the door behind him and smirking mischievously as he sat himself on the mattress. "How come you're in here all alone?" he added, forcing my hand away from my face so that he could see my eyes.

I moaned and squinted my eyes open a little, as though I had been asleep or on the verge of falling asleep.
"I don't feel so good..." I lied, bringing my other hand up to slowly rub the sleep out of my eyes, and then using it to cover the left side of my forehead.

Nick looked at me as though he didn't truly believe my deception, but decided to put the back of his fingers against my forehead, nonetheless.
"Hum...yeah, your head's a little warm." he admitted.

Of course it was warm!
I'd spent almost a whole minute rubbing my head against the pillow to get my skin warmed up.
So far, this was going exactly as planned. Nick would take my temperature, believe I had a fever and leave me alone to rest up for the evening.
I would get up a few hours later and walk into the living room, claiming to still have a headache but wanting to spend time with him.
Then I could crawl up against him on the couch and spend the evening next to him, pretending not to feel well enough to be tied up and played with.
The plan was perfect!

I was a little surprised when the half-naked hunk decided to crawl in bed next to me and sorta cradled me in his arms, pulling me in towards his broad torso, and wrapping me in a loose bear hug.

I was about to close my eyes and slowly breathe in, when I suddenly felt my Master's large hand slip into my boxer-briefs and wrap itself around my pulsing shaft.

"Awh..." I gasped, surprised and unable to stop myself from moaning as the big, bad construction worker wrapped his strong fingers around my little boner.

"Someone definitely enjoyed watching his friend being taped up." Nick chuckled, kissing the top of my head and gently squeezing my engorged manhood.

His warm fingers felt absolutely divine around my throbbing erection.
Within a second, the muscular blond hunk had me driving my hips forward and purring like a kitten.

"I saw you practically jerking off in the living room, just a few minutes ago." he told me, whispering in my ear while holding me close and keeping a solid grip over my naked cock.
"And now, suddenly, you've come up with a convenient fever." he added, lifting my chin up with his fingers and forcing me to look up into his beautiful blue eyes.

"Tsk-tsk-tsk." he scolded, giving me a amused expression of disappointment as he looked down into my submissive, hazel-coloured orbs. "Babe. Come on. You're smarter than that." he added, gently running his index fingers along the contour of my face.

"But..." I immediately tried arguing.
Nick didn't give me a chance to come up with another lie though.
I have no idea how he managed to see through my deception so clearly, but I still remember the feeling of utter shock and surprise as my almost-perfect plan suddenly collapsed in front of me.

Maybe if I'd left the living room sooner, he might've fallen for it.
But no. Stupid me.
I had stayed inside the living room, with my hand inside my pants, and had waited for the whole scene to unfold before making a sudden, and rather hasty retreat.
Of course he wouldn't put faith in my little masquerade!
What could I have been thinking?!

"Shhh." Nick whispered, planting his index finger right over my lips and stopping me from spewing forth more lies.
"It's alright, babe. I'm not angry. Just tell me the truth." he told me, slowly pulling his large hand up out of my briefs and slipping it inside my t-shirt, gently using it to rub my back.

"You guys went all crazy on Jeremy..." I whispered, forcing myself to open up to him. "I got kinda freaked out."

"Aww...come on. We were just having fun." Nick chuckled, planting his lips against the top of my head and burying my face inside his huge pecs.
The tightness of his hug increased until I became very much aware of the MASSIVE boner that was causing his nylon trackies to tent up.

He was either still horny from the living room ordeal, or he really liked having me curled up against him like this.

Maybe it was a little of both.

"I don't wanna end up like Jeremy." I whimpered, suddenly opting for a damage-control strategy, instead of trying to stick with my first lie. I'd been busted, and in a manner of speaking, it was now time for me to try and save as much of the furniture as I possibly could. In other words, if I was gonna end up being under Nick's mercy, I might as well suck up to him now and try to get on his "good side" while I still could.

"I thought you liked being tied up against your will." Nick pointed out, using what I'd previously told him to try and snag me even further inside his sticky web.
I was trapped and he knew it.

"I...I do. But..." I started answering, only to find out that I didn't really know what to say anymore.

As much as I hate to admit it, I was positively riddled with contradictions, at the time.

"And you like pleasing me and doing what I tell you, don't you?" he continued, not even giving me the chance to finish answering his first question.

"Yes, Sir." I immediately answered, allowing my face to rise up out of those beefy pecs so that I could look into my blond god's incredibly handsome face.

"Then you're gonna make me proud and you're gonna be my special mummy-boi." he told me, peering into my submissive orbs with a look that made my heart melt.

I whimpered and moaned before slowly lowering my face back into his big, muscular chest and surrendering myself to my god. "Yes, Sir." I mumbled, allowing my nostrils to flare up against his warm, smooth skin and taking in the earthy scent that came with it.

The hunk must've been smirking cockily at that point, surprising himself at his own brilliance and at how easily I was falling for him.

"Remember what I told you earlier." he whispered, lowering his head down over mine and wrapping his enormous limbs around my fragile body. "Daddy has something really special planned for you tonight." he whispered, puckering his lips over my neck and kissing me all the way down to my collarbone.

The sexy blond giant kissed the top of my head a third time, and slowly got up off the bed before ordering me to stand up as well.

"Come on, kiddo." he prodded, gently putting his hand on the back of my neck and slowly guiding me out of the bedroom. "Let's get you wrapped up." he mumbled, steadily marching me on as though I was being placed under arrest and guided to my cell.

Only...this cell was gonna be made of pallet wrap and duct tape.

I was in serious trouble now.
Last edited by bondagefreak 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

Steven never had a chance, Nick is wayyyyy too good at these games. Can't wait to see how that goes :twisted:
Please sir... Not that again, I promise I’ll be good-
Tickler1079
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tickler1079 »

I am absolutely in love with Nick's character. Brad's a bit extreme for my taste. I'm super excited for the next chapter. Hopefully theres tickling involved :twisted: :lol:
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Nick is absolutely my favourite and I love his interactions with Steven like this. Amazing writing.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for the comment, guys!
A special welcome to [mention]Tickler1079[/mention] for having posted his first review.
Looking forward to hearing more from you ;)

Some more questions to keep your minds busy until the next chapter:

If you were Steven, would you be as fearful as he is about the whole "being mummified" thing?
If so, what would you have done to avoid sharing in Jeremy's fate?
Do you think Steven's deception would've passed the test if he had left the living room spectacle sooner?
Would Nick have been able to coerce you into submitting so easily?
Given the choice, once mummified, whose sock would you consider willingly accepting as a gag?

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

If you were Steven, would you be as fearful as he is about the whole "being mummified" thing?
Absolutely! But that's all part of the fun, isn't it?

There was not much you could do, either Steven could have left the room earlier or he could have gone to do something productive such as the dishes or general cleaning. It would have made him look useful and may make Brad think he's saving time by letting Nick's boi clean up HIS cabin.

Do you think Steven's deception would've passed the test if he had left the living room spectacle sooner?
It's debatable, but I doubt the deception would have mattered too much, the convenience of the situation plus the lack of predetermining factors would be obvious for even Nick.

I'd be a fucking liar if I said "No"

Given the choice, once mummified, whose sock would you consider willingly accepting as a gag?
It would be putrid and horrendous and I would gag and whimper and cry. But stuff Nick's rotten sock in my mouth and shove my head into Shawn's gym bag with the rest of the socks and zip it up!
Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

If it was just Nick doing it, probably not simply because I'm not as worried about being in control of my surroundings.In the cottage, yes because Brad and Shawn are a wild card.
If so, what would you have done to avoid sharing in Jeremy's fate? Gotten the hell out of Dodge
Do you think Steven's deception would've passed the test if he had left the living room spectacle sooner? Yes. If as soon as the tape started rolling Steven had left, and hadn't been hard as a rock, Nick might have had mercy.
Would Nick have been able to coerce you into submitting so easily? Lol is this a real question? Yes. No debate. I'm wayyy too obedient.
Given the choice, once mummified, whose sock would you consider willingly accepting as a gag? Brad's, simply because his feet couldn't daze a small animal like the two other alphas.
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Excellent story-writing! I love it! I can just imagine what it would look like in that room, with the three studs and Steven and Jeremy. I think Lacoste socks look really nice... but I doubt they would be nice to get your mouth stuffed with, especially when they're rank.

Yes, I would be fearful because Nick clearly wants to show off his skills when Shawn and Brad are around. It makes Nick less predictable to Steven, and that's frightening.

Perhaps I would have tried to impress the jocks by being mean to Jeremy, so that they would consider me as less of a sub and more like someone (slightly more) equal to them.

It might have passed the test if he'd done so. However, he should have let them know why he was leaving the room to make it more convincing, instead of retreating in silence.

It is as if Nick is able to look straight into Steven's mind. No one is able to escape him. I would have submitted to him, he is so dominant! And perhaps it would result in him being more benevolent towards me when he tapes me up.

If I were Steven, I would prefer my own Master's sock, i.e. Nick's.
Tickler1079
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tickler1079 »

Alrighty so I've been talking to @bondagefreak and told him at a giant review for him so without further adu here it is

So I've always been a really big fan of these stories but I think my favorite thing about it is the dynamic between steven and nick. In the first part of the story steven is honest to God terrified about that's happening and fair enough I'd probably be freaked out to but later learns nick would never intentionally let anything really bad happen to him. Nick is probably one of the most charismatic characters I've ever read on a story which is great. I like that he defends steven at certain points but also pushes him out of his comfort zone alittle bit. I also love Steven's drive and need to please nick. Showing that much love and adoration for a person especially when there a dom like in the story I think is what alot of us want in real life and stories like this we can kinda live vicariously through these guys. Now as far as Brad goes that guy scares the hell out of me. Hes so impulsive to the point where its exciting but also one would fear for their lives cause brad doesnt really think about consequences about what hes doing all he wants is self gratification and when it came down to it, it almost seems like he would use you as a shield if it ever came down to it. Shawn is young, so hes a bit of a wild card and since we don't know a ton about him it's hard to say how I feel about him. Jeremy seems kinda dumb in my personal opinion but I think alot of that is because I think Brad is an giant prick. Anyway overall I absolutely love this story. I can't wait to see where it goes. I'm so glad you decided to continue it from the old site. I hope Steven doesn't get tormented to badly hehe. Keep up the fantastic work!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

A huge thanks for [mention]Tickler1079[/mention], [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention], [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] and [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] for the fantastic reviews!
Trainedsub wrote: 5 years ago Given the choice, once mummified, whose sock would you consider willingly accepting as a gag?
Brad's, simply because his feet couldn't daze a small animal like the two other alphas.
ShadowHusky wrote: 5 years ago It would be putrid and horrendous and I would gag and whimper and cry. But stuff Nick's rotten sock in my mouth and shove my head into Shawn's gym bag with the rest of the socks and zip it up!
[mention]Trainedsub[/mention], you win the "most sensible choice" award.
[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention], I'm awarding you a medal for bravery.

Anyone else wanna fill out the questionnaire before the next chapter comes out?
BAGsnap.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago A huge thanks for @Tickler1079, @Sniffmyfeet, @Trainedsub and @ShadowHusky for the fantastic reviews!
Trainedsub wrote: 5 years ago Given the choice, once mummified, whose sock would you consider willingly accepting as a gag?
Brad's, simply because his feet couldn't daze a small animal like the two other alphas.
ShadowHusky wrote: 5 years ago It would be putrid and horrendous and I would gag and whimper and cry. But stuff Nick's rotten sock in my mouth and shove my head into Shawn's gym bag with the rest of the socks and zip it up!
@Trainedsub, you win the "most sensible choice" award.
@ShadowHusky, I'm awarding you a medal for bravery.

BAGsnap.png
Sensible is not what I'm typically know as, but I graciously accept. I'll take my trophy in the form of Nick's boxers.
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago A huge thanks for @Tickler1079, @Sniffmyfeet, @Trainedsub and @ShadowHusky for the fantastic reviews!
@Trainedsub, you win the "most sensible choice" award.
@ShadowHusky, I'm awarding you a medal for bravery.

BAGsnap.png
You don't get to understand without the full experience!
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

What has been your favourite and/or least favourite part of the adventure so far?

Favourite: the old chapter 75. Now the mummification of Jeremy.
Least: the next chapter. I hate waiting

What do you think of Nick, Steven, Brad, Jeremy and Shawn?

Nothing special. Fun gang, would like to join them.

Can you identify with one of the characters, and if so, in what way?

Nope

Physical attraction aside, do you think the Nick/Steven relationship has any potential?

Yes, they stay lovers. But only in a master-slave relationship.

Are you of the opinion that Brad is being misjudged by Steven?

Yes. I don’t see that much difference between Nick and Brad.

What character would you like to learn more about?

Jeremy. How did he end up with Brad?

If this was gonna take the form of a TV show, which character would you audition to play?

The stand in for the mummification scenes

If you're a sub, which one of these characters would you most wanna submit to?

Difficult question. Nick or Brad would be fine, but mygut says Shawn. He doesn’t have enough experience yet, but I think he has a sick mind. He should have a slave he likes to use, with support from Nick and Brad.

If you were watching Jeremy being mummified against his will, would you have interfered?

Yes, but only because I would be jealous. They can’t mummify him without mummifying me first!

If you were Steven, would you be as fearful as he is about the whole "being mummified" thing? If so, what would you have done to avoid sharing in Jeremy's fate?

No and not applicable

No, not even if he did it straight out of the car. Nick senses he is cheating!

Yes, even easier. I would have asked, even begged, myself to be mummified.

I prefer Shawns underwear. Or as alternative a funnel gag, so I can be the urinal of the three masters!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

TiedNW wrote: 5 years ago Given the choice, once mummified, whose sock would you consider willingly accepting as a gag?

I prefer Shawns underwear. Or as alternative a funnel gag, so I can be the urinal of the three masters!
Ugh, man! Not Shawn's fuckin' stanky ass briefs!
Those made poor Steevie-boi cry, remember? ;)

A urinal-gag, uh?
Damn! Now there's one seriously kinky idea.

Thrilled to see the poll finally showing 50 new readers following the adventure!

Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

I have not read my favorite story since chapter 76, but now that I've updated myself, I have one thing to say, HOT CHAPTERS!

I am also flattered to know that a chapter has been dedicated to me, a perfect chapter by the way

I simply loved all the chapters, this story got better than I could imagine!

Incredible work Sir!
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

What has been your favourite and/or least favourite part of the adventure so far?
My favorite part is when Nick ties and gag Brad, it's the hot scene of all time.

Now the part that I least enjoy is when Stven flees from Nick and Brad in the first part, yeah, I understand the reasons that led him to do this, but still think he could have said that he wasn't happy with all this and having gone as a normal person, after all, Nick wasn't a monster and Steven knew

Nick is simply the person I like the most in this whole story, I can only feel love and I can't complain about him.
Steven is naive and immature in a process of learning the world around him.
Jeremy manages to be more naive than poor Steven that makes the kid an easy target.
Brad is a complex guy who has flaws and qualities to be worked on, I quite like him despite the man having enough haters.

I identify with Steven a lot on a number of factors, but the person I most identify with is Jeremy, I'm easily manipulated, and sometimes as naïve as Jeremy, Steven is still too smart for me, I still don't have that ability he has in dealing with his alpha

Physical attraction aside, do you think the Nick/Steven relationship has any potential?
Difficult question, But I see potential, however they would have to evolve a lot to be a decent and mature relationship

In some things yes, in others not

Brad

If this was gonna take the form of a TV show, which character would you audition to play?
Jeremy would be the right one, but the physical statures wouldn't be alike, so maybe I'd risk making a Shawn

Nick, without even thinking twice

If you were watching Jeremy being mummified against his will, would you have interfered?
Knowing he wouldn't dare do that for me? No, he would have to deal with this alone.

Surely, I would do anything to avoid such a fate

I would try to show myself more useful free than mummified, I would do some household chores, clean some shoes or anything that would make me useful

Yeah, h should have left the show before starting, but he decided to have an erection while watching the show, I don't blame him, I would do the same

Without even talking too much, I am quite manipulable

Any sensible person would choose Brad's sock, the "best" choice of all
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Chapter 88 - The Arrest

Nick's silky nylon pants swooshed noisily as he walked me to my personal dungeon.

The beefy blond construction worker looked absolutely ridiculous with his huge, eight inch shaft sticking out in front of him and bouncing from side to side inside his blue trackies.
Nick was a true Alpha King and felt absolutely no shame in walking around, parading his shirtless body and allowing everyone to see just how large and well-endowed he was down there.

"Looks like we got some fresh meat!" Brad cheered, as I slowly entered the living room under my Alpha's guidance.

"Yeah, but this one surrendered on his own." Nick explained, wrapping his hand around my upper arm and pulling me against his warm, muscular body.

Standing there, with my face so close to his broad, shirtless pecs, really made swoon with desire.
I seriously wanted to just crawl down to the floor and nuzzle my face into his giant trackie-tent.

"You gonna cooperate with the law, kiddo?" he suddenly asked, glaring down at me as though he wanted me to profess my unwavering obedience in front of his two fellow Alphas.

I quickly decided it was in my best interest to stay on his good side and swiftly made the decision to go along with his wishes.

"Yes, Sir." I immediately answered, quickly bowing my head down in a showy display of submission.

Brad immediately scoffed at my performance, but Shawn seemed impressed.
He must've though his cousin was doing something right to earn this level of respect and admiration.
Part of me couldn't help but wonder whether or not the young man found this power play to be appealing at all.

I had secret hopes that he did.

In the minutes that followed, I managed to convince Nick to let me use the washroom, and used the moment of privacy to try and come with plan that would allow me to snake my way out of this sticky situation.

My blue-eyed King wasn't interested in my excuses though.
As soon as I was done peeing and washing my hands, I was immediately snatched up and taken back to the living room where the other two Alphas were waiting.

Nick stood outside that washroom door and lost no time in wrapping his large hand around my upper arm, making sure I didn't try and squirm away.

"Come on, babe. No arguing. It's time to wrap you up nice and tight." he purred, pulling me back into my dungeon and giving no heed to the fact that I was doing everything to try and slow him down.

I really wanted to please my super hunky Alpha King.
But at the same time, ending up like Jeremy, totally helpless, mummified and at the mercy of three horny jocks, literally scared the crap out of me.

As soon as we entered the living room, I saw Brad waiting for me with the HUGE roll of industrial-grade pallet wrap in his hands. I couldn't help but stop in my tracks and take a step back upon seeing his sadistic smile.

Stepping backwards didn't accomplish much though.
As soon as I did, I ended up bumping into my own Alpha's broad torso and suddenly found myself cornered by his body and those of the approaching jocks.

I was trapped.

"Alright kiddo." Nick chuckled, standing behind me and holding me tight. "You're being placed under arrest." he told me, apparently intent on dressing this whole thing up as though he was some sorta law enforcement officer.

It suddenly occurred to me how sexy these brutes would look, dressed as a cops.
Full uniforms, boots, gloves and all...
Maybe Nick was turned on by the idea of impersonating a police officer.
I just couldn't tell for sure.

The little remaining dignity I had left was quickly stripped away when the three brutes yanked my t-shirt and underwear off, causing me to stand completely naked in front of them.
My humiliation only grew when Shawn stepped closer and laughed about the size of my biceps, which were about three times thinner than his.

But it's only when the twenty-year-old hunk was told to hold me down, that I truly got a measure of his strength and power.

The large, muscle-bound kid walked behind me and wrapped his huge, beefy arms around my lithe torso, holding me still while the two older jocks got to work pallet wrapping my lower legs together.

Shawn's thick arm muscles bulged as he pulled me up to his buff torso and tightened his grip around me.

I'm not sure what was more humiliating at that point; the fact that my naked erection insisted on throbbing in front of me, or that fact that I was being literally crushed to a pulp by a guy younger than me.

I was puny compared to Shawn, and felt incredibly humiliated by the fact that back of my head was resting against his upper chest and that his huge arms could potentially snap me in half like a twig.

From the size and sheer thickness of his limbs and muscles, he had to have been working out and building muscle since his early-teen years. Even at sixteen or seventeen, he would've probably been able to wrestle me down and lock me in a pin or something.

The more I imagined myself getting destroyed and crushed down by some horny, overgrown teenager, the more aroused I got.

It also didn't help that the plastic wrap was getting tighter around my ankles and calves and was slowly starting to make it's way around my knees and lower thighs.

Young Master Shawn's overpowering muscles, combined with the tight stickiness of the thick pallet wrap, quickly caused my erection to throb and leak out tears of pre-cum.

No one was paying my swollen hard-on any attention though.

At first, I told myself that I had to remain quiet and cooperate.
If I stayed still and did exactly as I was told without making a fuss, I was almost certain Nick and the gang would go easy on me.

Things got really heated when the pallet wrap was unleashed over my upper thighs and crotch though.

As much as I wanted to remain calm and obedient, I just couldn't suppress a panicked yelp as my rock-hard shaft got caught up in the sticky, stretchy plastic and ended up being painfully forced down, flat against my left tight.

"Awwwgh! Guys...wait! Ahhg! My cock is stummmph!" I attempted to cry out, right before suddenly finding myself being muffled up by a big, smothering hand.

No! NOOO! Shawn, you big, stupid oaf! Get your fuckin' hand off my face!
I wasn't even protesting or anything! I just wanted to let Nick and Brad know they'd accidentally pinned my boner down with the pallet wrap.

"NOOO!" or rather "MMPPH!" I screamed, as the thick, stretchy plastic was pulled around my thighs and crotch again, pressing down over my trapped cock even harder.

The blond kid had no trouble keeping me quiet though.
He used one arm to hold me still, and used his other arm to pin the back of my head against his powerful chest, simply by keeping his large hand clamped real tight over my lower face.

"Stop! Let me go!" I tried screaming, angry and frustrated as hell that this stupid young jock was stepping outside of his jurisdiction and stopping me from talking to my own Master.

I was older than he was! He had no right to manhandle me or put his big sweaty hand over my face like this!

Let me go!
"UGGHHMMPH!"

The pallet wrap came over my thighs and crotch another time, then another time after that.

I screamed and cursed, but my attempts at calling for help weren't making it past the beefy jock's incapacitating handgag.

I felt completely ashamed and humiliated, not to mention, extremely turned on by what was happening.
Only when I tried taking some air in to soothe my lungs, did I come to fully appreciate what Jeremy had previously gone through.

Shawn's hands were real big, but they were also really thick and fleshy.
In fact, they were a lot like Nick's!
Thick, strong fingers mounted in front of a very wide, very fleshy palm.

Jeremy's attempts at crying out had been NO MATCH for the size and thickness of the young bully's smothering hand. And my own attempts weren't faring much better.

Now that poor Jeremy was safely stored away, completely bundled up and gagged, it was my turn to cry out and glare down at the enormous hand that was keeping me silent.
Shawn was smothering me up, and he probably didn't even know it!

"Mmmphh!" I screamed, finding little satisfaction in the small amount of air I was managing to sniff from between my captor's thick fingers.

It was enough to keep me from passing out, but not enough to keep the threat of suffocation out of my mind.
I had to work hard just to sniff in and out with my nostrils, and for the next few minutes, filling my lungs would become my only priority.

By the time the two older jocks had finished wrapping me up from neck to toe, I was feeling dizzy and lightheaded from the prolonged oxygen deprivation.

My young, muscular captor seemed oblivious to my predicament, and so did Nick.
Worst of all, my hands and legs were now completely wrapped up, leaving me completely defenseless and unable to fend off the overpowering handgag.

I watched through tired, tear-filled eyes as Nick suddenly stood up and looked down at me with an amused expression painted across his handsome face.

"You having fun, boi?" he teased, smirking down at me as I attempted to cry out and complain inside his younger cousin's giant, smothering hand.

"Uuugghmph...mmpph!" I screamed, desperately sniffing for air in an attempt to let my Master know that I could hardly breathe.

"Yeah, I bet you are." the Alpha King laughed, chuckling cockily before putting his hand on my head and ruffling my hair up.

I yelled out in protest, but Nick didn't seem the least bit impressed.
"Sorry kiddo, I don't understand a word you're saying. Besides...you have the right to remain silent." he told me, smirking as the words left his mouth.

I cried out, but the jocks just ignored me.

"Keep him gagged." Nick told his cousin, right before joining Brad and grabbing his own roll of heavy duty duct tape from off the floor.

I screamed, begged and moaned to try and get Nick's attention, but Shawn just tightened his grip and told me to "be quiet".

The two giant rolls of duct tape roared and quickly came to life, causing my arousal to reach new levels.

"Let's wrap him up FUCKIN' tight!" Nick laughed, as he and Brad began unleashing layer after layer of duct tape around my already-mummified limbs.

I spent the next twenty minutes being wrapped up from neck to toe in extra strong, heavy duty silver duct tape.

My whole body trembled and my tights started shaking when the duct tape reached my upper thighs and crotch.
I tried getting away and tried telling them to stop, but Shawn's huge fleshy hand kept my chin, mouth and nose tightly sealed up.

The aggressive roaring sound of the duct tape, the building pressure around my trapped boner, and the enormous hand covering my face...all of it was driving me over the top.
I couldn't hold it in anymore!

My breathing intensified and I suddenly found myself closing my eyes and bucking my hips forward as warm semen started squirting out of my painfully erect cock, splashing violently across my thighs, and hitting the inner walls of my tight mummy-shaped prison.

I was having a wild orgasm, yet the three brutes were just carrying on, keeping me silent and wrapping me up tighter and tighter. They obviously had no idea of what was happening.

More and more warm cum burst out of my trapped erection, right up until my balls tingled and felt absolutely drained and emptied.

I felt the hot, sticky liquid slowly run down my thighs and legs and couldn't help but moan inside my blond captor's sweaty palm as the last drop of jizz came squirting out of my member.

The wrapping continued, until finally, after another agonizing set of minutes, my entire body was covered in sticky, industrial-grade silver duct tape...from my feet right up to the top of my neck.

"Nice. Now we've got TWO helpless worms to fool around with!" Nick cheered, causing the other two jocks to chuckle and laugh.

With my once hard cock now softening up, and my body severely drained of it's juices, I was no longer getting a kick out of this, and really wanted out.

One quick glance at Jeremy's completely taped up and gagged body was enough to freak me out and make me hate myself for allowing Nick to actually talk me into this.

It was too late though, there was no getting out of this.
Except for my head, my entire body was wrapped up and trapped inside countless layers of extra strong, industrial-grade tape. There'd be no escape for me tonight.

I wasn't getting a single peep out either. Shawn was making certain of that.

Even as they lowered me next to Jeremy, the young brute sat on the floor right behind me and pulled me up between his legs before smothering my face up with his giant palm.

"Alright, let's get this fag's mouth stuffed!" Brad cheered, spinning the bottle around while Nick plopped himself down on the couch and watched with great interest.

The room went silent for a few seconds as the bottle spun.

I watched my sexy Master scoot forward and lick his lips in anticipation.
Shawn and Brad had both gotten their socks sniffed, and the big blond King looked really excited at the prospect of getting his own socks sniffed and sampled.

Thankfully though, the super sexy, blue-eyed beast didn't get the chance to inflict them on me.

Brad's cocky smile and his ensuing laughter immediately told me he had won the first round.
And I can't tell you how positively RELIEVED I was at seeing the cocky stud pick up his black tube sock up and toss it over to Shawn.

"Here bud." Brad told the younger jock. "Make him sniff it."

My hunky blond captor quickly grabbed the crusty-looking sock and bunched it up into a large ball before aiming it over my face.

He didn't say anything.
He just readjusted his handgag to clear my nostrils and brought the wad of sock down over my nose.

Ugh, fuck!
The thing didn't just look crusty, it WAS crusty.
I could tell by it's texture as it smothered my nose up.

"Mmmmph!" I cried out, instinctively trying to get my nose out of the older Alpha's stinky wad.

"Sniff!" Brad barked, kicking my side and ordering me to open my nostrils up and breathe in.

I cried out in defiance, but was soon obliged to sniff in the cocky dude's cheesy aroma.
And MAN did his sock smell cheesy!

The crusty thing absolutely REEKED!
No wonder Jeremy wanted nothing to do with it!

"Uhhggmm....uughhmmmph!" I protested, closing my eyes and attempting to shake my head away from the foul stench.

"Yeah, smells bad don't it, bitch?" Brad spat, sitting himself down on the couch and putting his two sneaker-clad feet up on top of Jeremy's mummified form.

I sniffed again, and couldn't help but cough and gag on the sheer cheesiness of his funk.

He must've been wearing that big stinkin' tube sock for weeks!
Nothing else could possibly explain that smell!

* Sniff *
Ugh! It was just...cheesy and horrible!

Brad's moldy socks smelled real bad, but they were nothing compared to the festering pools of bacteria the other two hunks had put on the table.

As stinky as Brad's socks were, Jeremy was probably hating himself right now for not having taken his Master's sock when given the chance.

The poor kid was now tightly taped up and gagged, and would probably be spending the evening sucking on one of Master Shawn's incredibly putrid stinkers.

He couldn't beg for mercy. He couldn't cry out. He couldn't speak and he couldn't call for help.
The only thing he could do, was lie there and suck on his fat, smelly gag.

I had no intention of letting Nick or Shawn plug my mouth up with one of their rotten socks!

And so, when the blond bully finally released my mouth and allowed me to either accept or refuse my gag, I immediately cried out affirmative, and ended up practically begging Brad to stuff his big, cheesy sock straight in.
Last edited by bondagefreak 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Holy fuck that was hot, and choosing Brad's crusty sock ... Yikes
But still it is the lesser of three evils (even if only just at times) (Also never thought I would say that about Brad)
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

What a great chapter! Really like how Shawn is transitioning into a dom, and what a dream to be pinned against his body while he handgags you. Shawn and Nick's socks must be pretty bad for him to choose Brad's sock!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

This chapter made me oven more rock hard than usual....
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Well [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] you have outdone yourself once again :D I think u have a large cult following anticipating each chapter...

Love how this chapter unfolded, and how it is putting Steven in regretful thoughts when they just started with him. Also like how Shawn (morphing Alfa) is doing a great job of dominating/hand gagging Steven, HOT. I see how Brad gets more and more cocky especially when he won the sock game round. I wonder if he will take a more dominant role with Steven?
Banner by Bondagefreak
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

I meant to respond to these earlier…

I think favourite parts are when Nick has dominated Steven, Jeremy and Brad, specially with his socks. And least favourite, hard to conclude as I really like this tale, but to some degree Brad’s behaviour some times.

Like them all and how they have morphed, especially how version 2 of the story has developed. I thought the first version of the story was amazing, but the second has more character development and Nick seems far more nurturing to Steven now.

Well….Steven. Mostly unfortunately in thoughts I suppose.

Yes more so in version 2 of the tale.

No, i think his initial gut feel is spot on. You can also tell as you can see the state of Jeremy and Steven's observations of Jeremy, which is another person that seems damaged.

Brad, Jeremy and Shawn

Steven

Shawn, and not yet here *SPOILER ALERT*

No way. lol. I would have gotten the hell out of dodge and then faked illness much earlier or split out for a walk somewhere.

Yes i believe so, as Nick tends to hand Steven over to Shawn/Brad, and I would be fearful of being handed over to Brad again.

Serve the alphas beers, and then leave, or attempt to hold Jeremy/assist them lol

Perhaps…but likely not

Nope not after seeing what occurred to Jeremy. Nick would have to put me over his shoulder or drag me there lol

Shawn’s… lacoste socks.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for all the comments and posts guys!
Really glad to see Shawn getting so many likes and thumbs up from you.

Tsuhaya wrote: 5 years ago What has been your favourite and/or least favourite part of the adventure so far?

My favorite part is when Nick ties and gags Brad, it's the hottest scene of all time.
Great minds think alike, boi!
That was my favourite scene so far as well.

After making Steven go through hell in the first part of the adventure, it was just so fitting to watch Brad get his ass kicked and watch him get his yapper stuffed with Nick's big, raunchy sock.

[mention]socjuc[/mention]
I've used my almighty Alpha-god powers to temporarily muffle your mouth up and stop you from revealing a major spoiler to our first time readers. AKA: I've edited your post ;)

You and little boi [mention]Pup[/mention] are now on my naughty list 8-)

Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

That was so freaking hot.... I seriously don't know what to do other than beg for more...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic