BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

Tickler1079
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tickler1079 »

Soooooo can someone do that to me. cause woooooooow I'm actually jealous of Steven right now.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Chapter 89 - Facing My Sentence

As soon as I showed the jocks my intention to obey and accept Brad's sock as my gag, Nick started complaining and acting out like the sore loser we all knew he was. Of course, we all knew it was a game of luck, but the sexy blond god just wasn't used to losing like this.

"Damn! Not even ONE sniff." he mumbled, grumpily grabbing his horribly putrid socks from off the table and putting them back onto his feet, before slipping his giant shoes back on.

Brad was all smiles though, and I could tell from the look on his face that he was really happy I was gonna be the one sucking and chewing on his big filthy sock.

I was actually really surprised that he wasn't protesting my decision.
I mean, yeah, I get it. He knew I didn't like him too much, and that just made it all the better for him.
But if he was really smart and truly wanted me to suffer, he'd look beyond his own ego and he'd try and get one of Nick or Shawn's pungent socks inside my mouth instead.

Luckily for me though, Brad was more concerned with his own ego than he was with executing proper revenge.

His socks smelled like moldy cheese, but I was making it seem even worse than it truly was.
I protested a bit and contorted my face into a grossed out grimace.

The goal was to get him to believe that his socks were just as bad as the alternatives.
That way he'd be less prone to back out and find as excuse to spin the bottle a second time.
By pretending that the sock was even MORE foul-smelling than it truly was, I was stroking the cocky stud's ego and securing the safest possible gag for myself.

Make no mistake though, Brad's sock fuckin' REEKED and smelled like it hadn't been washed in AGES!
I absolutely hated the smell of it. But it didn't matter...
I would've sooner chewed on this guy's nasty boxers, and would probably even have accepted his toilet sponge before allowing one of Nick's or Shawn's socks inside my mouth.
YES. They were THAT bad!

I couldn't help but remember when Nick had tied me up crazy tight on his couch the other night.
He had wanted me to chew and gag on his muscular younger cousin's big, smelly boxers.

I was so grossed out by the smell of the blond kid's nasty briefs, I'd literally broken down to tears and had started sobbing on the stop. Nick felt bad enough for me that he actually pulled the filthy briefs out of my mouth and replaced it with one of the socks he'd randomly taken out from his hamper.

I can still remember the exact way I felt when he started taping my mouth shut.
I was in complete denial.

Nick's sock was supposed to be a better, less cruel option...but it tasted and smelled even WORSE than young Master Shawn's musky old gym briefs.

It took me a while to accept it, but as the night had progressed, I ended up coming to the inevitable conclusion that I would've actually been better off sucking on Shawn's dirty pouch, rather than chewing on my own Alpha's raunchy work sock.

Nick was a SUPER sexy muscle-god, but his foot odour condition was serious and his socks were always coming out soaked and smelly beyond belief.

Poor Jeremy.
I can't even begin to imagine what he must've been going through at that point.

He didn't even know Shawn, yet there he was, taped up extremely tight with nothing but a tiny hole over his nostrils, and with this new guy's HUGE and extremely rotten sock filling his mouth up and stopping him from speaking.

No talking, no moving, no wiggling around and no calling for help.
The poor kid had been mercilessly mummified against his will, and was being forced cope with the handsome twenty-year-old's big, pungent wad of toe jam and built up foot cheese.

He probably wanted to puke real bad in there.
Poor....poor Jeremy.

I was hardly paying attention to the discussion the three jocks were having, but from the way Shawn grabbed my hair and moved the sock over my mouth, I understood that he had been assigned with my gagging.
The two older jocks probably thought he needed the experience.

I didn't even wait for the beefy young stud to tell me to open up.
One glance at his determined face, and I immediately parted my lips wide and made it easy for him.

Shawn wasn't intentionally mean with me, but let's just say his edges were a little rougher than what I'd gotten used to.

Whereas Nick might've actually congratulated me for being so obedient, the young hunk didn't say anything and just jammed the big black sock straight into my mouth.

His face was completely neutral though, and it was impossible for me to tell whether or not he was enjoying this.

I quickly ended up coughing and choking from the roughness of my captor's brutish methods.
But even as I lied there and coughed into my gag, begging for him to slow down and just give me a second to get used to the size and thickness of the wad, Shawn showed no compassion, and just continued forcing the
tube sock right in, jamming it deep inside my mouth.

In my panic, I managed to actually push the sock out a bit.
But the young Alpha meant business, and he wasn't interested in taking it slow.

He just used his big fingers to force the enormous wad back in and held my head tight to stop me from wiggling away.

"Uggghh." I coughed and choked on the mighty wad as it was forcefully stuffed inside my relatively small mouth.

Nick and Brad looked on with unwavering interest, both of them seeming pleased with their new recruit's latest progress. Shawn was a fast learner, and would definitely make a fine addition to the Alpha-team.

My captor's giant biceps bulged as he crammed the crusty tube sock in, to the point where I could no longer close my mouth or move my jaw at all.

The smelly thing didn't even fit in completely, but the part that didn't was just left bunched up over my mouth.

Before I knew it, young Master Shawn was wrapping my face up, and WASN'T sparing any duct tape.

"Make sure it's tight." Brad told him. "We can't have these punks screaming for help." he added, kicking his own duct tape mummy and planting both of his sneaker-clad feet over it's chest.

My hunky captor immediately started wrapping the wide silver tape tighter and tighter around my face, and even managed to make me bite down on my giant mouth stuffing before slapping the industrial-grade duct tape under my jaw and wrapping it over the top of my head several times.

He must've wrapped at least fifteen layers around my mouth and jaw before finally putting the massive roll of duct tape down on the floor.

I tried screaming to test my gag out, but immediately ended up gagging on the huge wad that was clogging my yapper. My mouth was STUFFED to bursting, and the tape gag was real tight!
Brad's sock tasted like...like cheese, vinegar, moldy bread and...ugh god, NO!
The cocky son of a bitch had shot his load in there!
I could taste his cum in my mouth!

"Uggghmmph!" I cried out, protesting the foul taste and size of the crusty old sock.
The sexy jerk's dried up jizz was slowly starting to seep out of the sock and run down my throat.
I wanted to be sick!

A spark of hope lit up my soul when Nick slowly got up and squatted down over me.
I called out to him...begging for mercy, begging for kindness.

The blond god looked at me with an almost-sympathetic smile, but we both knew he wasn't about to let me go.
"Shhh...that's enough, kiddo." he purred, gently putting a hand against the right side of my face.

I moaned, closed my eyes and tried to draw closer to him even though I couldn't move a muscle.
"Mummy-boys don't talk." he told me, giving me a playful wink before turning his attention towards his younger cousin.

"Good job with the taping, bro." he congratulated Shawn, giving his cousin a quick pat on the shoulder before reaching down to grab the massive role of tape that was lying on the floor.

"I just need to make sure his gag is tight enough, then you can get back to taping his head up." Nick explained, right before unleashing another layer of wide, sticky tape over my already gagged mouth and wrapping it extra tight around my head, six times.

My blue eyed Alpha King's huge muscles bulged like crazy as he wrapped my lower face up.

I cried out and whimpered as loud as I possibly could.
We even made eye contact once or twice. But my puppy eyes were simply no match for the blond King's drive and determination. He wanted to improve my gag and his decision was final.
No complaints. No arguments. He was the Boss.

Brad's sock was enormous! Shawn had taped my face up ridiculously tight. And now Nick insisted one double checking everything and tightening my gag up even more!

He'd probably done the same to Jeremy after I had left the living room.

Nick was really good with the ropes and he knew his knots real well.
He took great pride in the fact that no one had even broken out of his ropework.

But when it came to gags he wasn't just good, he was absolutely fierce!
His gags were always really big and tight. And for some reason, the giant, 240-pound construction worker firmly believed that all prisoners had to be gagged, no matter the circumstances.
And unfortunately for me, I was his favourite prisoner.

"Mmmmmphh..." I yelled, freaking out at the fact that I could barely hear my own screams.

"Here you go, bro." Nick told his cousin, handing the tape over to Shawn and completely ignoring my heavily muffled protests. "Wrap his head up nice and tight. Just make sure you give him a hole to breathe through."

In the seconds that followed, I watched my world slip away and was reduced to a mere whimper as the heavy duty industrial-grade duct tape covered my forehead, ears, nose and eyes.

Only my nostrils were left uncovered, and Shawn didn't seem overly concerned with the size of my breathing hole either.

Everything went dark and I couldn't see or move at all.
The best I could do was moan inside my giant mouth stuffing, and twist my head five degrees to the left, or five degrees to the right.
That was it. NOTHING else!

When the duct taping finally stopped, I heard the three jocks cheer and suddenly felt my mummified body being dragged across the floor.

I heard the PS4 racing game being turned on and couldn't help but whimper in fear as three heavy, sneaker-clad soles plopped down onto my helpless body.
One over my forehead, the second over my chest, and the third one over my thighs.
There was no doubt about it. Jeremy and I had been pulled up against the couch and were now serving as personal footrests to the three Alpha team hunks.

So long as the jocks were busy focusing on their games, we'd be okay.

It would be critical, however, for us to remain perfectly still and quiet if we had any hopes of surviving the night.
I could only hope Jeremy understood that.

One false move, or even one mild tantrum could get us BOTH into trouble.

If even ONE of the three bullies decided to slip their giant shoes off, my friend and I would be in SERIOUS trouble.

The only thing left for me to do now; was to lie still, suck on my big putrid gag, and just pray for some sort of divine intervention.

Whatever happened tonight...whatever they made me do, my priorities were crystal clear.

Nick could NOT, under ANY circumstances, be allowed to take his big old basketball shoes off.
Everything else came in second.

STOP!
ARE YOU ENJOYING THIS TALE SO FAR?
ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO THE REST?
DROP ME A NOTE IN THE COMMENTS SECTION!

REMEMBER THAT IF YOU'RE NOT A MEMBER, SIGNING UP TAKES JUST A FEW SECONDS!
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

If Nick takes his shoes off.... they're dead
Please sir... Not that again, I promise I’ll be good-
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Those last few chapters where so good
Tickler1079
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tickler1079 »

The reassurance from Nick makes even me feel better and I'm not even mummified. He makes you feel like nothing bad will happen when he's around. Like a giant human shield against all bad things :lol: :lol:
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

This is comical, a dirty sock that has Brad's dry sperm is better than Nick and Shawn's socks :lol:

I feel that Steven and Jeremy will still have many problems, noses so unprotected 8-)
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Valimure
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Valimure »

What has been your favourite and/or least favourite part of the adventure so far?

Favorite is definitely Steven being tied up and jerked off against his will. While technically not something that should be considered "acceptable", the idea of it being done to me is too intriguing to ignore. Least favorite is a lot of the assplay that occurs, like the doms farting on poor Steven and Jeremy. I'm all about their nasty socks and shoes... Body odors, though, gross me out a little too much and I always feel bad for the poor subs!

What do you think of Nick, Steven, Brad, Jeremy and Shawn?

Brad, honestly, might be a bit too dominant for my tastes. Nick, on the other hand, does care for Steven, as we've seen several times, but also has his dominant side. Shawn seems to strike a perfect balance between the two, though, and might just be my favorite character.

Can you identify with one of the characters, and if so, in what way?

Steven. Surprise, surprise. I relate with his reluctant acceptance, and even desire, to be tied up and dominated. On one hand, the things done to him occasionally freak me the hell out... But on the other hand, they intrigue me.

Physical attraction aside, do you think the Nick/Steven relationship has any potential?

I think it does, once Nick begins to understand Steven's interests and limits a bit more. Nick is very hot-and-cold and does occasionally let his own desires get in the way of Steven's safety and enjoyment, but he is definitely becoming much more protective of him. It's great watching him "learn" to control his dominant side a bit more throughout the story!

Are you of the opinion that Brad is being misjudged by Steven?

Not at all. Brad's desire for dominance seems particular dangerous to me, even though it hasn't been as apparent in V2 of the story as it was in V1.

What character would you like to learn more about?

Shawn. I'm very intrigued as to where his character fits into the greater narrative. It was a lot more obvious in V1, but not so much yet in V2.

If this was gonna take the form of a TV show, which character would you audition to play?

Steven, of course!

If you're a sub, which one of these characters would you most wanna submit to?

Shawn. He seems to strike a good balance between Nick and Brad!

If you were watching Jeremy being mummified against his will, would you have interfered?

Yes, if only to get myself punished and put into the same situation (lol!) Mummification is a huge turn on for me, and one of my favorite ways to be tied.

If you were Steven, would you be as fearful as he is about the whole "being mummified" thing?

Not at all. I have heard and understand a lot of the fears surrounding it, but I think the three doms would be able to keep their subs safe in an emergency. As I said before as well, I've done it several times and absolutely love the feeling.

Do you think Steven's deception would've passed the test if he had left the living room spectacle sooner?

I think Nick is clever enough that he noticed Steven much earlier and just kept it to himself. Had he not watched at all he might have been fine, but his fate was sealed the moment he set foot in there.

Would Nick have been able to coerce you into submitting so easily?

As I said above... I wouldv'e asked for it lol

Given the choice, once mummified, whose sock would you consider willingly accepting as a gag?

Shawn’s. Most definitely. :) Nick's are always described as being way too gross, and knowing that Brad's jizzed into his... I'll take Shawn's.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

A HUGE THANKS for all the support and comments, guys!
We've broken past the 600 post mark!

Can we make it up to 750 posts by the end of the year?

Keep the comments coming, guys!
Steven and Jeremy need your support. Now, more than ever!
;)

Steven seems really worried about Nick's basketball trainers at the moment 8-)
AM I THE ONLY WHO THINKS HE SHOULD BE EQUALLY WORRIED ABOUT THE ONES INTRODUCED TO US IN CHAPTER 76?

SEE PHOTOS: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.ph ... 450#p16212

Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

So I finally take a look at this gargantuan thread.

"... Introduced in chapter 76?"

Bloody fucking hell mate, that's some dedication. Mad props for being able to stick to something for this long.
hotgom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by hotgom »

What has been your favourite and/or least favourite part of the adventure so far?
- favourite: the leather gloves and leather jacket action, also the handgags
- least: I´m not really into the whole socks thing

What do you think of Nick, Steven, Brad, Jeremy and Shawn?
- I like these characters a lot, would love to read more about what Brad and Jeremy have been up to

Can you identify with one of the characters, and if so, in what way?
- Steven is very relateable in his approach with Nick

Physical attraction aside, do you think the Nick/Steven relationship has any potential?
- I do, yes

Are you of the opinion that Brad is being misjudged by Steven?
- I don´t really know, I wanna know more about Brad

What character would you like to learn more about?
- Brad

If this was gonna take the form of a TV show, which character would you audition to play?
- Steven

If you're a sub, which one of these characters would you most wanna submit to?
- Nick or Brad

If you were watching Jeremy being mummified against his will, would you have interfered?
- I would have tried, yeah
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

If you were Steven, would you be as fearful as he is about the whole "being mummified" thing?
Only because of the specific people involved, being mummified is awesome, just not sure I'd want to be that defenseless with those people. :P
If so, what would you have done to avoid sharing in Jeremy's fate?
Waved my hand like "You do not want to mummify me..."
Do you think Steven's deception would've passed the test if he had left the living room spectacle sooner?
The deception might have worked yeah, but I don't think he would have got away entirely free even if it did.
Would Nick have been able to coerce you into submitting so easily?
Yes, Easily.
Given the choice, once mummified, whose sock would you consider willingly accepting as a gag?
I'd willingly accept none of them. Defiant till the end.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

hotgom wrote: 5 years ago If this was gonna take the form of a TV show, which character would you audition to play?
- Steven
Yeah, your audition to play Steven's role would probably be a pretty solid one too.
You guys have two things in common.
You both have a thing for handgags, and you both aren't really into the whole "socks thing".

I bet if you were in Steven's position right now (mummified from head to toe), you'd be just as frightened as Steven is about Nick taking his big basketball shoes off.
You and the little guy playing Jeremy would both be in serious trouble 8-)

Chapter 90 coming out real soon!

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Chapter 90 - The Silent Prisoners

I had no idea how much time has passed, but if I had to make an uneducated guess, I'd say at least an hour had gone by.

The three heavy sneakers planted on top of me moved around from time to time.
Sometimes there were four of them. Other times it went back to three.
I could only assume it was the same for Jeremy.

Depending on which games they were playing, the three hulking giants sitting on the couch above us were moving their feet around quite a bit.

Aside from the loud video game volume and the cheerful laughs coming from three seated hunks, I couldn't hear anything beyond my own breathing. Brad's heavily worn sock was doing a more than adequate job at keeping me quiet. And even though it was slimy, filled my mouth up to bursting and made me wanna puke, I considered myself incredibly lucky not to be gagging on what poor Jeremy had to deal with.
Shawn's socks were thicker than Brad's, and they smelled about five times worse!

I hadn't moved an inch, and aside from the fact that my trapped boner was once against pulsing angrily against my left thigh, nothing had changed.

Of course, Nick was the first to start horsing around with us.
He just couldn't help himself.

Even though Jeremy and I did our absolute best to remain perfectly still and quiet, the big, horny muscle King was being turned on like crazy by the sound of our laboured sniffs and breathing.

I tried breathing in real slow, but Shawn had left me only a tiny hole to breathe through, and most of my right nostril was covered in tape, causing an audible "sniffing" noise to echo across the room each time I took some air in.

As soon as the game they were playing came to an end, Nick scooted forward on the couch and reached down for my face before pinching my nostrils shut with his big fingers.

Of course, I couldn't see a thing. But from the proximity of his voice and the sound of his laughter, I knew he was the one doing so. Besides, Brad wouldn't dare touch me without Nick's permission, and Shawn didn't strike me as being bold enough to actually torture me like this.

"Ugghhhmpph...uggh!" I yelled out, barely able to hear my own panicked screams as a pair of large fingers blocked my small nostrils and stopped me from breathing.

"Haha." Nick chuckled, eventually releasing my nostrils, only to pinch my nose shut before I even managed to recover and catch my breath.

I screamed inside my fat gag, my heartbeat racing as my life-line was so carelessly being toyed with.

Only when I heard a heavily muffled scream coming from a just a few feet away, did I understand Jeremy's nostrils were probably being fooled around with as well.

"Dude, the fuckin' fags can't even call for help." I heard Brad chuckle, talking about us as pinched his boy's nostrils shut.

I tried turning my head left and right, but the amount of duct tape that was wrapped around my neck, rendered my attempts to get away completely futile!

"Uggghmm." I screamed, unable to get away from Nick's smothering fingers, even as my lung burned from lack of oxygen.

My hunky King laughed again before finally releasing my nostrils and allowing me to fill my lungs up.
I cried and whimpered, trying to let the blond bully know I couldn't take much more of this.

"What's that? Can't hear you, boi. You need to speak up." he teased, pinching my nostrils shut again and chuckling as I cried out in despair and struggled like mad against the crazy tight duct tape prison.
I couldn't move an inch, and the smelly old gag I was chewing on was absolutely ENORMOUS!

The breathplay lasted only a minute or two, but wrapped up, gagged and blindfolded like I was, I didn't find the experience to be even the slightest bit fun or amusing.

By the time Nick stopped toying with my nostrils, I was actually reduced to a crying, whimpering mess.

"Shhhh...alright kiddo, quiet down." the giant, blue-eyed bully chuckled, bringing his strong hand down and clamping it over my clogged mouth and bulging cheeks.

Even though I was angry at him, I couldn't help but moan under his touch.
I couldn't feel the warmth of his skin, not with those thick layers of heavy duty duct tape covering my mouth. But I could still smell his hand and feel his strong, yet tender grip around my jaw.
It felt good, and I so desperately wanted to raise my head up and draw closer to him.

I moaned in my gag, but quickly ended up choking on my mouth stuffing instead.
Brad's sock was huge and tasted like shit!
I couldn't open my jaw at all because of the super tight duct tape gag, couldn't move my tongue and couldn't work the enormous stuffing out of my mouth.

Nick wouldn't have it any other way.

"Yeah, this is perfect! A quiet evening, just us guys. Cheers, man." Nick spoke, before Brad and Shawn both repeated "Cheers." and gently banged their beer bottles together.

This was totally unfair and they knew it!

The three giant bullies were sitting on the couch, playing video games and drinking beer, while Jeremy and I were completely bound up and forced to serve as their personal footrests.
Not only that, my friend and I were both puny compared to them, and yet here we were, our small mouths literally STUFFED to bursting with their huge, raunchy, unwashed socks.

Jeremy had it even worse than I did.
The kid was even smaller and weaker than I was, and he absolutely HATED socks and strong smelling feet.
He was crying and coughing when Shawn tried to get his sock in, but the Alpha team didn't even give a fuck.
They just wrestled the tiny kid's mouth open and forced the HUGE, rotten stinker deep inside his protesting orifice.

The jocks didn't care that we were hopelessly bound up and a lot smaller than they were.
They just stuffed their giant socks into our mouths and wrapped our heads up so that we couldn't call for help.

"Dude, did you bring your gas mask?" I heard Brad ask, quickly realising who he was speaking to when Nick clapped his hands together and clamoured "Yeah, bro. I sure did."

No! NO!
No gas masks!

I heard some shuffling around, heard some sort of bag being opened up and suddenly felt someone playing around with my face.

I thought Nick was trying to fit the mask over my head, but quickly came to realise that the tape over my eyes was being peeled off.

"Uuugghhhm." I whimpered, as my eyes eventually caught sight of Master Nick's handsome face and slowly got used to the living room lighting.

Apart from my eyes, my face and head were left completely taped up though.

Nick apparently enjoyed seeing my eyes and was really getting a kick out of having me bound up and gagged at his feet like this.

He looked down at me and smirked cockily as Brad walked into view, holding a large pillow in one hand and a black gasmask in the other.

I looked on wide-eyed and tried pleading inside my gag, but Nick ignored me and put a hand under the back of my neck before lifting my head up.

I heard the pillow being dropped down on the floor and suddenly felt myself being pulled a bit closer towards the couch. My head was slowly lowered back down, and I couldn't help but moan in satisfaction at the sudden realisation that it was now resting on the thick, lofty pillow.

Jeremy was pulled closer, and I realised how close he was when the top of his head actually bumped against mine.
We were both lying on the same pillow, but facing away from each other.

I watched as Brad wrestled the scary looking, rubber gas mask over his boy's face, and heard my friend's heavily muffled screams and whimpers as he realised what was happening.

My attention was suddenly drawn away from the nearby spectacle, as Nick scooted forward on the couch and came down at me with his own Russian army gas mask.

"Mmmnnggghhh!" I cried out, futilely attempting to wiggle away but not even managing to move a centimeter in any direction.

Shawn watched with great interest as the two older bullies ignored our barely audible protests and proceeded to force their heavy duty military masks over our cocooned heads.

Our limbs and bodies were too tightly taped up, and our mouths were currently too busy with Alpha-Team socks for Jeremy and I to put up any meaningful resistance.

Mummified, gagged and gasmasked.

Something told me this couldn't possibly end well.

Nick's Russian Army Gasmask.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

In all honesty, gas masks are one of my favorite bondage items. I'm so happy to see Nick's make a come back and I'm puzzled why Brad brought them up. Then of course another one of Nick's legendary hand gags even through THICK tape made me smile.
Please sir... Not that again, I promise I’ll be good-
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I am so happy you brought back the gasmask can't wait to see what nasty things you put over the mask to make the two slaves breath in I so wish right now I was in there place if I was I wish I had a gas mask on and was made to smell farts and guess who did the farting in if I was wrong got a punishment or put a crusty sock over the tube and made to 1 guess whose socks there where and 2 how long ago there were taken off and told they where never washed
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

What a nice treat for Halloween to see a new chapter. Gas masks are back? Looks like things are about to get raunchy :D
Tickler1079
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tickler1079 »

I've never experienced anything with a gas mask so I'm definitely missing something here :lol: :lol: but looking forward to finding out
Last edited by Tickler1079 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Great continuation!
Wonder what they are forced to smell. Other fun thing is to connect the hoses, so they have to breath each others air, without new fresh air. New way of breath play
Deleted User 2786

Post by Deleted User 2786 »

Thanks for writing this, it is amazing and I've always been a silent reader but wanted to finally show some support to the authors of my favorite stories!
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Hyped for the gas masks, though slightly surprised at Brad's ownership of one, though it makes more sense than Nick having two.

Can't wait for you to perfectly represent some of my experiences in writing as always. I've always wondered how you manage to capture a sub's viewpoint so well. Are you sure you're not secretly a scrawny twink sub?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]that.kid13[/mention] Welcome onboard, bud!
Hope to see you commenting regularly from now on ;)

[mention]Tickler1079[/mention] Welcome to the world of gasmasks then.
Who knows? You might even end up discovering a new kink for yourself.
After all, gasmask and tickling go together like peanut butter and jelly.
Ain't that right, [mention]Pup[/mention]? 8-)

Pup wrote: 5 years ago Hyped for the gas masks, though slightly surprised at Brad's ownership of one, though it makes more sense than Nick having two.

You shouldn't be surprised, pup.
We know next to nothing about Brad, but if you look at the crumbs I've left for you guys to pick up, you'll come to the inevitable conclusion that Brad is much kinkier and much more into this stuff than Nick.
I mean, Nick likes to dominate and he obviously has a thing for bondage. But initially it was just a game for him and he never planned on being with Steven like this.
Brad brought the "Master vs. slave" thing to a whole new level, and actually went online to hunt himself a fresh young sub to abuse and play with. If you pull the pieces together, Brad is definitely the kinkiest of the three Doms.

And don't be surprised if you see Nick popping out more than one mask later on.
I have more than one gasmask myself!

As for being a being able to capture a sub's viewpoint so well, that comes from an intimate understanding of what most subs want and where their desire to submit stems from. It's actually not that complex and I'm a firm believer that both Dom and sub could benefit greatly from the understanding each other.

I'm flattered by your comment!
But in truth, it's not as easy for me as you seem to think ;)

Some of these chapters (especially the emotional ones or the introspective ones) were incredibly challenging to write. I'm pumping chapters real fast now, but keep in mind that 90% of the material you're reading here was already written years ago. It took me 7 years to get for chapter 1 to 120, and I can't tell you how many times I erased/tweaked/restarted those draft chapters to make them more realistic.

Any good writer has to be able to able to write from a different perspective than his own and put himself into the shoes of his characters. The more you understand the roles you're trying to portray, the more realistic your character's will seem.

Another perfect example of good authorship is [mention]squirrel[/mention]'s "Weekend with sons" written entirely from the perspective of the father/Dom. [mention]squirrel[/mention] is neither a father, nor a Dom, yet he manages to really make the dad's reactions come to life and paints a perfectly realistic character.
Once you understand the motivations behind Doms, subs, men and women, pretty much anything becomes possible.

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago After all, gasmask and tickling go together like peanut butter and jelly.
Ain't that right, Pup? 8-)
If you want to be cruel yeah. Tickling makes people thrash, breathe fast, and waste air. Gas masks can be used to either make them breathe fast while forced to smell something, or just make them try to breathe fast only for them to be unable to.

Gotta admit though, it's a pretty effective combination.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

That beautiful gas mask should be connected to some nasty sneaker of Nick or Shawn, so the two kinky boys have something nice to smell :D
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

@bongagefreak I hope you put something nasty over the gasmask tube like a crusty sock a unwashed jockstrap farts sweaty ballsacks
Valimure
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Valimure »

Y'know, I've never actually had a gasmask used on me in any play I've done... Would be very intrigued to try it out.

Combined with a nice sneaker, of course. I hope the two subs get really acquainted with all three of the jock's footwear soon!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic