BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Chapter 95 - Revelation

I'm not entirely sure of how much time had passed, but I could feel the bumpy road beneath us and knew that we were on the move.

Nick wasn't talking and didn't say a single word to me the whole time he was driving.

I tried wiggling out of the comforter and tried reaching for the knots in order to free my wrists.
But my bonds were perfect and I couldn't wiggle around at all with the seatbelt keeping me strapped down to my seat.

I screamed into my gag, trying to get my captor's attention, but the giant sock muffled me up and so did the thick duvet that was wrapped around my face.

By the time the pickup truck came to a halt, my heart was beating so loud that I could hear it thumping all the way in my ears.

The ignition was turned off, and then I heard the driver side door open.
I heard Nick step out of vehicle, then heard him pulling stuff out of the rear compartment before slamming his door shut.

I fully expected him to circle around and open the passenger side door, but instead I heard his footsteps growing fainter and quickly came to the realisation that he was walking away.

I was alone again.

Only the sound of my noisy breathing was there to keep me company.

The comforter didn't really make my breathing that difficult, but it definitely felt as though I'd been breathing the same warm air for a while now.

I remained perfectly still, unable to move a muscle as my mind conjured up an impressive array of grotesque ideas and horrific images. I was scared shitless...that much was certain.

I don't know.
I must've been sitting in the truck like that, paralyzed and helpless for at least a good twenty minutes.
My gag was getting real soggy, and I remember actually sobbing in fear and trying to stop myself from breaking down in tears.

I tried calming down, tried telling myself that this was all just a joke and that everything would be okay.

Then, I heard footsteps approaching the vehicle.
Whoever or whatever was out there must've been standing right outside my door by now.

My heart froze and a knot seemed to form in my stomach.
Everything went silent for a second, and even though I couldn't see anything with my face concealed inside the lofty bed cover, my eyes remained wide open.

The passenger side door was finally opened, and I knew that my captor was standing there, looking at me.

"Uugghmm...uugghmm!" I cried out, hoping that he'd finally find it in his heart to free me and tell me what the HELL was going on!

I heard a click and felt the seatbelt restraint being unfastened.
I wiggled around in an attempt to break free, but a strong set of arms quickly wrapped themselves around me and pulled me out of my seat.

"Uuugghmph!" I cried out again, this time as I was unceremoniously lifted out of the truck and slung over my silent captor's shoulder.

I had no idea where I was being led, and had only the crunching of twigs and the rustling of leaves to accompany the sound of my pounding heart.
Nick still hadn't said anything and hadn't provided any hints as to what he planned on doing with me.

I whimpered and closed my eyes, forcing myself to calm down.
My mind raced and struggled to convince itself that I was in no real danger, yet at the same time it kept feeding me strange images and gruesome ideas. Keeping calm was a serious struggle, and I was losing the battle.

When my captor finally came to a halt, the easily recognisable sound of a zipper broke the eerie silence, and I knew that something was being unzipped.

I felt my kidnapper crouch down, then felt him turn around.
I heard the zipper again, and suddenly the sound of rustling leaves and blowing wind seemed a little more distant. It was almost as though we had stepped into a shelter or something.

My hunky, broad-shouldered captor lifted me up off his shoulder and carefully lowered me until my bound feet were touching the ground.

My bare soles came into contact with a cold, plastic-like material, and from what I could gather, I was probably inside a tent of some short.

The tall man wrapped one of his powerful arms around my torso and forced my heavily bundled up form closer to his body before slowly unwrapping my head and freeing my face from the bed cover.

My dilated pupils strained to adjust to the sudden flood of light.
We were definitely in Nick's tent. And even though only one battery-powered lamp lit the abode, it was a real strain on my freshly uncovered eyes.

My vision quickly returned and I suddenly found myself looking up at my handsome blue-eyed captor's beautiful face.

There was no malice in his eyes.
His expression bore the usual signs of calmness and confidence, not to mention a slight hint of amusement as he looked down into my fearful eyes.

We stared at each other for a while, until Nick finally cupped the back of my head with gloved hand and craned his neck down to plant a kiss on my damp forehead.

That's when I finally allowed myself to breathe a sigh of relief.

He didn't speak.
He didn't need to speak.

When I realised where I was and realised that he'd gone through all this trouble just to take me away to a secluded spot where we could spend the night together, my knees buckled and I immediately lowered my head and started sobbing into my gag.

I'd known Nick for so long. Had been like a little brother to him for as long as I could remember.
How could I even think that he'd hurt me and abandon me in a ditch somewhere?
The thoughts and fears that had crossed my mind during those moments of loneliness in the truck...they were, at the very least, disturbing and unwarranted.

When the hunk wrapped both of his huge, powerful arms around my bundled up form and pushed my face into his chest, my sobs gave way to a set of tears and I decided I'd never tell Nick the truth or reveal to him what thoughts had temporarily crossed my mind.

He had been so good and kind to me these past weeks. I knew that if I told him how frightened I was about the possibility of him raping me and leaving me in the woods somewhere, it would hurt him.
He might not show it. But I knew it would hurt him, and probably real deeply too.

The two of us shared a moment of silence; me sinking my head into his broad, parka-covered chest, and him holding me in a tight, somewhat overprotective hug, making sure I didn't lose balance and topple over because of how tightly my ankles were bound together.

I wanted to ask him how he'd set the whole tent up in the dark, but my mouth was still more than amply stuffed with his very large, heavily-worn sock.

Come to think of it, I think I remember hearing his keys being pulled out of the ignition right after he opened the door to carry me out of the truck.

He'd probably turned the engine off and left the headlights on to illuminate the area.
That way he could set the tent up and actually see what he was doing.
THAT'S why he kept my head bundled up!
He wanted to surprise me and didn't want me seeing what he was doing.
It all made sense now!

Nick finally released me from his tight bear hug, but kept his left arm draped around my back to keep me from losing balance and toppling over.

I felt his thickly padded gloved hand brush against my face, and then felt his leather-clad fingers gently wipe the tears away from under my eyes.

"You're real cute chewing on my sock like that." he spoke, his deep, rich voice filtering into my ears and causing me to blush.

I felt so small and fragile, standing there, looking up at him.
And I couldn't help but feel incredibly humiliated at the fact that he was smirking down at me while I sucked on his big pungent wad. I must've looked SO dumb with that sock in my mouth...

I lowered eyes down and remained quiet, unable to hold my Alpha's gaze any longer.

I felt his strong leather-clad hand against the back of my neck and was relieved when he finally started unwrapping the dreadful tape from off my head and face.

While he was quietly working the tape off, I tentatively allowed my gaze to rise up for an instant.
As soon as I did, our eyes met. That's when I knew in my heart that I loved this man more than anything else on this Earth.

The last layer of tape was finally pulled off, and even though my gag tasted worse than I can describe, I kept the horrible stuffing in my mouth until my dominant muscle-King decided to pull it outta there himself.

I knew it pleased him to see me chewing on it, and pleasing him was pretty much the only thing that mattered to me at that point.
Nick pulled his smelly sock out of my mouth and stood there, smirking down at me while I spat and coughed out balls of lint and other bits and bobs that had been lodged inside the cheesy fabric.

"Babe. I found the perfect place for your first time." he purred, gently holding the back of my head while using his other arm to keep me close.

There was no doubt about it.
He was gonna claim me and take my virgin ass tonight.

I looked up at his extremely handsome face and gave him a somewhat fearful, questioning look.

The blue-eyed hunk took a step to the left and motioned his head towards the inflatable mattress that lied on the tent floor, just behind him.

My expression changed from one of uncertainty, to one of slight shock and sudden apprehension.
The mattress was large enough for two, but there was nothing on it except for a big pillow and...
Oh my god!

My eyes suddenly beamed wide open at the realisation of what Nick had planned for me.

He was gonna fuck me alright!
But not just anywhere.

My big, beastly, muscular Alpha was gonna fuck me inside that crazy fat, smelly old winter bag of his.

This would definitely end up being a night to remember.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

First time in a smelly, old bag. Glad Steven is finally getting the romantic evening he desired!
EJTied22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by EJTied22 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] your writing on this story is so good still! Really wish í could trade places with Steven. Cant wait to see the next chapter!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Knew Nick was a romantic :) He's quite sensitive and sensible too: Steven liked his last stay in that sleeping-bag so much... He's scoring big points with that move.
Real intensity in this part.
And thanks for your offer, will be with great pleasure. Still have to do a decent Nick , he deserves it ;)
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

No wonder Nick wanted to set the perfect spot before taking his sub's virginity :) The story is developing very good, makes one want to read more and more with every chapter!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Again, here I am back to business...finally catching up to my Master‘s story.

As I was told to do, I‘m gonna write what I think about the point I am right away and not when I caught up...and like Steven, I can‘t disobey my Superior:
"I thought you liked being tied up against your will." Nick pointed out, using what I'd previously told him to try and snag me even further inside his sticky web.
I was trapped and he knew it.

"I...I do. But..." I started answering, only to find out that I didn't really know what to say anymore.

As much as I hate to admit it, I was positively riddled with contradictions, at the time.

"And you like pleasing me and doing what I tell you, don't you?" he continued, not even giving me the chance to finish answering his first question.

"Yes, Sir." I immediately answered, allowing my face to rise up out of those beefy pecs so that I could look into my blond god's incredibly handsome face.

"Then you're gonna make me proud and you're gonna be my special mummy-boi." he told me, peering into my submissive orbs with a look that made my heart melt.

I whimpered and moaned before slowly lowering my face back into his big, muscular chest and surrendering myself to my god. "Yes, Sir." I mumbled, allowing my nostrils to flare up against his warm, smooth skin and taking in the earthy scent that came with it.
That‘s basically the most recent part of this story that sums up the dynamic between Nick and Steven perfectly. I really, really love it. And to one of the questions that was brought up back then: I‘d have accepted every guy‘s sock. As I wouldn‘t have a choice either way...but I‘d also go for Brad‘s, if I could.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I CAN'T BELIEVE WE HAVE OVER 150 REGISTERED USERS FOLLOWING THIS!
Keep the votes and comments coming, folks.

Valimure
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Valimure »

Oh man, I'm glad this went the way it did... I was really, really worried for a second that Nick was actually going to rape Steven and that would have just completely crushed my heart. Way to build the suspense and anticipation, BF! You really are a master of deception... Just like Nick!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago I CAN'T BELIEVE WE HAVE OVER 150 REGISTERED USERS FOLLOWING THIS!
Keep the votes and comments coming, folks.
Nothing unbelievable here, dude! It's all fully deserved, and expected :)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Chapter 96 - Steven's Surrender

Even though my body tingled with excitement, I couldn't help but feel nervous and apprehensive about spending the night squashed under my handsome, strapping stallion.
This was nothing like the comfy bed and candlelit room I'd imagined losing my "virginity" in.
Not even close.

I mean, we were in the middle of nowhere!
It was cold outside and we'd be doing it in a sleeping, on some stupid air mattress?!

Part of me knew that there'd be no escaping it this time though. Nick hadn't gone through all this trouble for nothing. As far as he was concerned, he had done his part, and now it was time for me to pay up.

I'd have volunteered to blow him if it would've meant keeping him satisfied until we got home.
But considering how ineffective my latest attempts had been at pleasuring his enormous cock with my mouth, I knew it was absurd to try and hold him off with a blowjob.

I could beg and plead like I had back in the cottage, but that would've hardly been fair.
Nope. There really was no way out of this.

Nick didn't seem too concerned about the look on my face.
To his defense, he probably interpreted my expression as a sign of slight nervosity and first time jitters.
He was quite a ladies' man, and from listening to him boast about his numerous conquests over the years, I knew that he'd seen the same expression on quite a few of the virgin girls he'd had the pleasure of deflowering in the past.

Aside from the fact that I was a guy, this was probably no different to him.
Come to think of it, Nick had never been big on boobs. At least not to my knowledge.
He was all about mouth and pussy. Okay, my lips weren't full and I definitely didn't have a pussy.
But a mouth was a mouth, and my back entrance would definitely provide the giant stud with tight hole he could exploit and conquer.

He was still as horny as ever, but he'd matured a lot over the years and had settled down considerably.
Instead of hooking up all the time, he'd started dating and even managed to stay in a two year relationship with his last girlfriend. They'd lived together for a full year before breaking up last June. To my knowledge, Nick hadn't been in an actual relationship since. But at least I knew that he was able to stay faithful. Come to think of it, in the past three years, he had calmed down a LOT with the sex jokes. He wasn't nearly as vulgar as he used to be, which was probably a sign that he was slowly maturing and getting closer to his thirties.

He was still the horny sex-beast though, and I couldn't believe he'd finally be adding me to his list of conquests. After all these years of fooling around, calling me his bitch, teasing me and having fun at my expense, the beefy, two-meter-tall jock would finally claim me and thrust his enormous cock into my back entrance.

I stared at my horny blond muscle-god's sleeping bag, and just couldn't help but frown a little and gulp in fear.
There was nothing romantic about it, I thought to myself. Taking me away for the night, was a hasty, improvised solution. But considering the fact that he could've easily forced himself upon me and taken me right then and there, on the cottage bed, I couldn't help but feel a little flattered about the fact that he had set up this flimsy shelter for us to spend the night in.

Sigh, okay...it wasn't the worst of places.
He was definitely trying to be romantic, and that counted for something.

I knew he liked his trusty blue sleeping bag a lot.
There was a lot of history in that bag, and I'll admit, I did feel all warm and tingly last time he allowed me to crawl in there.

Yes, his bag was long and narrow.
And yes, it's baffles were ridiculously overstuffed and didn't allow for any wiggle space once zipped inside.
But once you got past the fact that it was incredibly fat and restrictive, it wasn't so bad.

It did smell really strong and musky, but at the same time, that was a major part of the appeal for me.
My big, hunky guardian had been camping out, sleeping and sweating in that thing for over a decade now, and his broad, muscular body had worked up quite a scent in there over the years.

Being allowed inside his super thick, trusty old winter bag, and being surrounded by his strong, earthy scent...it felt really personal somehow, almost as though he was sharing something really intimate with me.

The fact that he'd be in there on top of me, made it even more personal.
He was gonna take me into his insanely thick, puffy bag and he was gonna breed my ass and take me as his prize.

There was a fair amount of risk involved though.
The last time we'd spent the night together in his bag, I was practically smothered to death by my handsome King's massive biceps. Although his impressive musculature made me swoon with desire, that wasn't something I looked forward to reliving.

That had happened over six months ago. But Nick was even bigger and heavier now, and his biceps had grown.

"Don't look so worried, babe." my tall captor suddenly purred, cupping my chin with his gloved fingers and peering down into my frightened eyes. "You'll see, I'll be keeping you real warm and safe in there." he added.

I looked up into his beautiful eyes and swallowed my saliva before sheepishly nodding and lowering my gaze back down.

The handsome blond giant wrapped his arms around me and carefully lowered me to the floor before unwrapping the comforter from around me, exposing my soft, unprotected body. The crispness of the cool night air felt good against my warm skin.

Without a word, the jock got up and reached inside his backpack before taking out a steel combination-lock and securing onto the two tent zippers. I heard the heavy duty lock click shut, and knew that I was trapped inside.
There was no escape for me.

The blue-eyed stallion turned around to look at me and smirked before suddenly jumping into action.

In a matter of seconds, he had taken his parka, hoodie, sports cap and shirt off, throwing everything to the ground in a somewhat careless fashion.
His gloves took a bit more time though.
I just lay there, looking up at the Alpha's naked, incredibly buff torso as he worked to pull the thick leather off of his large digits.

The gloves finally came off and I found myself strangely disappointed as I watched them land on the tent floor next to the rest of his clothes. I have no idea why, but part of me actually thought it would've been hot for him to keep those on while fucking me.

The tent was pretty tall near it's center, allowing Nick to stand upright and tower a full two meters above me.
He looked HUGE and so did giant piece of meat that caused his nylon wind pants to tent out.
The thin nylon did little to conceal the size and thickness of his cock, and I swear I could see the actually shape of his mushroom head as it strained to break free of his roomy underwear pouch.

Nick bent down and quickly lifted his left foot off the ground before pulling his heavy, size 13 basketball shoe off.
Then he put his socked foot down and did the same with his other shoe, pulling it off and tossing it to the floor next to the other one.

I couldn't help but crinkle my nose up in disgust and turn my face away.
His shoes really didn't smell good, but the hunk didn't care.
He just crouched down on top of me and started fidgeting with my bonds.

I was expecting him to free me of my restraints, but when it became obvious that he was actually just undoing the knots to make them tighter, I protested.

"What?! Nick, come on! You can't keep me tied up like this!" I complained, squirming against my restraints and attempting to get my hunky guardian to free me.

"Sorry, babe." Nick apologised. "But I don't want you going anywhere or getting hurt." he mumbled, quickly scooting over towards my lower legs before getting to work on my ankle restraints.

"But Niiiick! This isn't fair. You've already locked the tent. I'm not gonna go anywhere!" I cried out, protesting the fact that he planned on keeping me bound up like this for the rest of the night.
The burly hunk just ignored me and used those big muscles of his to pull the knots up real tight.
He really didn't want me going anywhere.

"Besides, don't pretend you don't like this. Your little dicklet's telling a whole other story." he chuckled, suddenly groping my throbbing, jockstrap-clad member, causing me to gasp and moan in surprise.

He was right.
My body WAS insanely aroused and turned on.
But part of me was scared to death about being tied up like this while this super muscular beast-of-a-man tore my virgin ass open with his huge, monster cock.

My eyes grew wide in panic and a sudden whimper escaped my lips as the dominant Alpha suddenly pulled out a roll of extra wide black duct tape from his pack.
"This is in case you decide to make a fuss." he warned, showing me the giant roll of industrial-grade tape before slamming it down on the floor, next to my head.

By that point, my heart was beating so fast I thought it would beat it's way out of my chest.

Here I was, locked in a tent, bound up, about to get my brains fucked out by this hunky, 240-pound muscle-god, and I wasn't even allowed crying out or making a fuss.
Any potential action I took at protesting my fate would most likely end up with me getting my mouth stuffed with his socks or boxers, and then getting my face taped shut.

Nick spent the next minute or two running his warm fingers across my naked body, pinching my nipples, tickling my helpless feet and mouthing off at me.

"Yeah, you like that?" he asked, digging his fingers into my sides and causing me to explode with laugher and curl up into a ball.

"Good luck trying to escape, you scrawny little fuck." he spat, chuckling mildly as he tickled me to tears.

My laughing and protesting was suddenly cut short when the blond bodybuilder suddenly yanked my hair with one hand, grabbed my throat with the other, and pinned my head down to the tent floor.
I wanted to ask what he was doing, but before I had the chance, he loomed down over me and plunged his tongue straight into my mouth.

My eyes instantly shut and my entire body eased down as the manly stud locked his lips over mine and squeezed my throat inside his powerful hand.
I moaned, but he just gagged me with his tongue and forced me into a very deep, very passionate kiss.

When he pulled out, I immediately whimpered and tried to crane my head up, begging for more.
The blue-eyed hunk just spat in my mouth and tightened his grip around my throat before aggressively locking his lips over mine and swirling his velvety tongue into my receptive orifice, conquering my mouth and claiming it as his own.

He knew exactly what he was doing.

My body shook with desire and suddenly I felt myself blushing and swooning as he loomed over me and peered into my hazel orbs. I licked my lips, relishing the taste of his tongue and saliva.

He was wetting my appetite, and now I wanted more.

Nick hadn't fucked me yet, but I already felt as though I was his.
He was a little rough, yet at the same time he remained tender and affectionate. He was definitely more confident and aggressive than I expected.

I knew he had a reputation for being fierce in bed, but up 'till this point, I had never had a way to confirm those rumors.

Let me tell you, they were well deserved.

I had never felt anything like this before.
I had had a few girlfriends in the past, and had always been more or less in control during the foreplay.
Now it was the complete opposite. I was the one being warmed up and dominated, and not just by anyone!
My handsome conqueror had arms the size of my thighs and weighed over a HUNDRED pounds more than I did.

By the time the blond god broke our kiss and scooped me up into his powerful arms, my body was limp and felt completely relaxed. I was ready to be taken.

"Alright princess. I've been waiting a long time for this..." he purred, while effortlessly carrying me towards the mattress he had set up for us.

I looked up into my strong protector's handsome face and briefly met his eyes before resting my head against his warm, smooth pecs.

Me too, Sir.
Me too, I thought to myself...gently closing my eyes and surrendering myself to the moment.
Last edited by bondagefreak 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Here it comes, here it comes! :P
I'm truly curious how you're going to describe that moment ( knowing you're up to the task...)
Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

Olay, popcorn: check. Privacy: check. Battery: charged. Let's do this.
Please sir... Not that again, I promise I’ll be good-
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

You keep approaching and approachning to that moment :) You really know how to build up the anticipation :P

sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Trainedsub wrote: 5 years ago I can't say I blame Steven. As intimidating Nick's boner is, it's the wrong situation. They're in the house Steven lost his mind in, his tormentor is in the next room, and they're not in THEIR bed. I wouldn't want to lose my cherry there either.
That sums up my thoughts after chapter 93 pretty fitting.

I‘m actually catching up to the latest chapter and just ended chapter 93. oh dear...I honestly was really shocked when I realized Nick was serious about wanting to take Steven‘s virginity so „casually“. I can completely relate to Steven not feeling good there. And I‘m SO heavily wondering what Nick is up to...I honestly have no idea.

On another note: [mention]LK3869[/mention] AMAZING work with those pics you create. „The Handgag Machine“ Shawn is really wonderful. Keep up that awesome work.
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Just finished Chapter 94, and like the most of the readers back then, I‘m a bit confused about what is happening. Though I have a hot guess...let‘s see!
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Dear god...that was intense. SO intense.
At very first, I want to thank YOU, Sir, for that chapter, and the ones following. I‘m yours, just like Steven is Nick‘s. And I‘m so damn proud.

I love the detail about that latest chapter, the horniness slowly building up, the confidence of Nick guiding Steven...he‘s eager for more, and so am I.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]EJTied22[/mention], [mention]TiedNW[/mention], [mention]Msueta@2[/mention], [mention]GoBucks[/mention], [mention]Valimure[/mention]

So? You guys still think you'd rather audition for Jeremy's role tonight?
Any of you feel like changing camps now that Nick's motives are made clear? 8-)

Phoenix
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Phoenix »

Speechless. Can’t wait to see the aftermath. Just thinking about someone as dominating as Nick.... :shock:
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Nick's dick is very intimidating. I think I'll stick with Jeremy :lol:
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I still want to stick with Jeremy
Tickler1079
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tickler1079 »

I'm still sticking with steven, haha. Yeah Nick's dick is huge however, if done correctly it will be minimally painful.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Since so many of you would choose to take Jeremy's place, I thought I'd prepare a little something to help you guys visualise what you'd be up against.

BONUS CHAPTER: A NIGHT WITH SHAWN

I hope you guys all have EXTRA roomy mouths, 'cause you'll need them.
Given how annoyed the hunky jock seems to get when he hears grunts and protests, it would probably be in your best interest to stay as quiet as possible during the night. He doesn't care that the room stinks or that the stench of his feet and shoes is driving you crazy. He just wants to sit there in his undies, air his socked soles out and play video games for a few hours before calling it a night.

About the gag, he secretly does feel a little bad.
I mean, he's been wearing those socks on and off for a few weeks now and for some reason, he never got around to bringing them along when he stops by his older cousin's place to wash his clothes.

He knows he has a severe foot odour problem and realises that you're probably choking on his sock and gagging on the taste of his toe cheese by now.
But he just doesn't care.
As long as he can't hear you, everything's okay.

Brad and Nick BOTH wanted you gagged, and that was good enough for him.
Besides, he DID find you pretty darned annoying when you were screaming and mouthing off during the duct taping.

The giant sock in your mouth is doing a really good job at keeping you quiet now.
And don't get your hopes up, it ain't gonna be pulled out of there anytime soon.

The imposing twenty-year-old spreads his beefy legs out and plants his very large, very smelly socked soles on top of your tightly mummified body. One on your thighs and one on your upper chest.

You breathe in through the heavy duty gasmask that's secured over your head, and immediately catch a whiff of the handsome blond bully's potent musk.

You cry out, but only end up coughing into your oversized sock gag.
Shawn's sock is so big and so incredibly foul that you wanna be sick. But no matter how much you scream and fight, it's still plugging your mouth, lips and cheeks up and stopping you from calling for help.

You look at his huge, size 13 foot through your foggy gasmask goggles, and wonder how long he plans on resting it there.

The bully doesn't even seem to notice you.
He just takes a hand off his PS4 controller every now and then, and reaches between his massive thighs to scratch his sizeable pouch.

Shawn is really enjoying his night, and since this is his first day of vacation, he plans on staying up for a while and sleeping in until noon or something.

He glances down at you very briefly and smirks, before focusing his attention back to the TV screen.

Yeah, I could definitely get used to this, he tells himself.
Now if only his roommates were here to see this...

A NIGHT WITH SHAWN.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by bondagefreak 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

8-) Purring like a cat... And a very evocative montage.
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

I'm so grateful to have stayed in Steven's place, Nick's dick is a lot less intimidating than Shawn's feet :roll:

Good luck to everyone who is in Jeremy's place, you guys will need :twisted:
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic