Tabletop RolePlaying...

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Tabletop RolePlaying...

Post by Chloe Badelaine »

Anyone into Tabletop Roleplaying ?
ET non, it does not mean being tied up on top of a table (even if it is quite nice...)
Had to work on some stories for the forum but spent my week end baking pie and reading my latest grimoire :
I'm into that kind of RP too.
So i wanted to know if any of you, mes amis, shared this hobby. And if yes i'd love to know what are the games you play besides D&D...

Des bisous
Chloé Lageek
I believe now is the time that you tie me up ? But i think that you are going to need much much more rope mon cher...
Amberbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Amberbound »

I only recently started doing tabletop RP, and it's definitely a blast, but mainly if no one takes it too seriously and just wants to have fun.

One game I enjoyed a lot beside D&D was vampires the requiem, which has been a blast. We also tried coriolis, which is based on Firefly if you ever watched that.
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

You bet i watched Firefly...
Kaylee was not tied up as she deserved ! Such a shame !
I believe now is the time that you tie me up ? But i think that you are going to need much much more rope mon cher...
Amberbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Amberbound »

I agree wholeheartedly
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Handsome Scoundrel »

I think my D&D friends would have an easier time getting me involved if there was some sort of bondage component. Perhaps a campaign involving giant spiders...
Male, 29, with a preference for ropes, tape, and cloth. I like to do the tying and am only interested in non-sexual bondage. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message sometime!
My avatar is the work of nightwrap79 (deviantart).[/url]
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

I love tabletop RPGs! I was waiting to do a DiD themed one once, but no interest.
Sheriff
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sheriff »

I'm a big tabletop RP'er. Done all sorts over the years. Bizarrely I would say that I kidnap fairly few people during sessions. I may need to remedy that...
Hands behind your back....

See what I'm up to on my blog! http://www.sheriffofknots.com/
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Yep ! same here nobody really gets captured and tied up duing sessions, quite odd.
John344
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by John344 »

Have a DnD group that I play with every month or so on roll20. Met up playing pixlemon when that was big a few years ago. Other than that that's the only one I've tried/enjoy. Though would love to play others
Ready for some fun?
On your knees because your mine now and always.
Seventh Crow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Seventh Crow »

I play a ton of D&D. Currently, I’m the DM for three games: a traditional at-the-table one that meets every week, another that meets every two weeks, and an ongoing text-based game played over instant messaging.

I work bondage in whenever I can. It’s a great way to keep the characters alive if they lose a fight. They simply wake up bound and gagged somewhere ;)
Deleted User 1729

Post by Deleted User 1729 »

I have just recently gotten into D&D, and I can report with pleasure that there have already been several instances of bondage.

During a side quest, one party member was accused of terrorism and tied to a stake for burning.

In our second quest, my character was cursed in a way which sometimes caused me to turn violent, so I was kept hogtied for several sessions.

And just the last time I played, my character and another in my party were ambushed while asleep, then tied up and gagged. We both briefly got free before being overpowered, bound, and gagged again, but then we were rescued by another companion. For good measure, I hogtied one of our would-be captors, gagged him, and put a love spell on his fellow henchmen, then left them to some BDSM love-making.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

I play Rifts (by Palladium) on occasion. I've seen some less then glowing articles about Palladium games in general online, but my group and I enjoy it, and that should be all that matters right?

No bondage in any sessions though. I believe (based on hunch and guesswork mostly) that I'm the only tie up lover present.
Cersei_Gagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Cersei_Gagged »

I absolutely adore tabletop roleplaying! I mostly GM and include DiDs as often as able.

5e is my main game, but Blue Rose is a very good romantic fantasy game and my group has recently started Stars Without Number for some sci-fi action. I've created an all-female space elf race and already am trying to think of how one could get captured...

Recently returned to the older game d20 Modern to reintroduce Kimberly, a legendary character of mine with a reputation for distress. :)
"You'll never get away with... MMMPH!"
SaraAvalon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SaraAvalon »

2 in person games a week, 1 online.

I have played or DMd DnD 2nd, 3.0, 3.5 and 5th. We speak not of 4th ed. I have played Star Wars, Everquest, Spycraft, Ironclaw, Pathfinder, D20 modern, and Shadowrun. Gaming keeps me drug free. Tugs keep me sane. I have combined both successfully just a few times.

Glad to see fellow gamers on here.
Seventh Crow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Seventh Crow »

SaraAvalon wrote: 5 years ago 2 in person games a week, 1 online.

I have played or DMd DnD 2nd, 3.0, 3.5 and 5th. We speak not of 4th ed. I have played Star Wars, Everquest, Spycraft, Ironclaw, Pathfinder, D20 modern, and Shadowrun. Gaming keeps me drug free. Tugs keep me sane. I have combined both successfully just a few times.

Glad to see fellow gamers on here.
Wow, that’s quite the impressive resume! Do you have a favorite of those systems?
Lucien
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lucien »

I started with D&D 3.5, tried 4e, didn't like it, pathfinder was good. Nowadays I play 5e D&D, and I DM as well. I'm also in the process of writing a bespoke d20 system using the class/archetype style of D&D but in the modern setting.
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

I love and play D&D 5e but used to play pathfinder. I’m running a ditzy attention thriving bard who is always the distraction which of course leads to him getting caught a lot!
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Whoa !
Seems like A LOT of you are playind D&D !
Never played that. I mostly play Call of Cthulhu 1890 or Pulp, and many french games.
Seventh Crow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Seventh Crow »

Chloe Badelaine wrote: 5 years ago Whoa !
Seems like A LOT of you are playind D&D !
Never played that. I mostly play Call of Cthulhu 1890 or Pulp, and many french games.
Yeah, there certainly are a lot of us! How long until this thread spawns a full-on RPG campaign full of TUGs xD
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Will Put some in my next session of Cthulhu 1890, good old fashioned victorian damsel in distress.
:twisted:
Cersei_Gagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Cersei_Gagged »

Gah I love that era! Have an idea for a Victorian damsel that I've itched to try for years.
"You'll never get away with... MMMPH!"
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Care to share ?
Lucien
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lucien »

Something I would quite like would be a swords and sorcery section, RP based, where people come up with characters. Those characters adventure, and have traditional adventures, but occasionally get captured, tied up, tickled, whipped, even more adult things if it is allowed. But just like a group of level 1's just starting out.
Seventh Crow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Seventh Crow »

Lucien wrote: 5 years ago Something I would quite like would be a swords and sorcery section, RP based, where people come up with characters. Those characters adventure, and have traditional adventures, but occasionally get captured, tied up, tickled, whipped, even more adult things if it is allowed. But just like a group of level 1's just starting out.
THIS
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

Cersei_Gagged wrote: 5 years ago Gah I love that era! Have an idea for a Victorian damsel that I've itched to try for years.
Sounds intriguing. How had you planned her?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic