BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I am so happy I stayed in jeremy's place
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Mhmmmm what a hot night.
Of course I‘d be in Steven‘s place, but I‘d secretly hope Shawn does the same to me.

Poor boi...
Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

I definitely do not envy our poor Jeremy. However, how many of those pictures were taken by our favorite smelly dom? Some of those socks look really bad and those sneakers look awfully familiar
Please sir... Not that again, I promise I’ll be good-
Valimure
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Valimure »

I'd rather be in Jeremy's place 100%. While I do sub / switch when it comes to bondage... I don't bottom for actual sex! ESPECIALLY not with the size of Nick!
TiedNW
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedNW »

Great updates Sir! I’m still glad with Jeremy’s position.
EJTied22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by EJTied22 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] i do like both predicaments. However, being that i love being tied up and gagged tightly for long periods of time, i have to still go with Jeremy's position. But nice to see where nick and steven are heading. Ps. I would have been on sooner but i have been sick lately.
Deleted User 2261

Post by Deleted User 2261 »

Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU for adding the gloves into the story. You have no idea how happy you've made me!
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Relieved to see this site is back up! I was panicking because I had thought about saving stories from this site in case it went down like the old one, but I never did. Guess I'll do that now!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I am happy that this site is back and running again I was worried that it was not going to working for a while
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

It's nice to be back and see all of you guys again!
We'll be resuming Steven's tale this weekend.

[mention]DenverKidnap[/mention]
I had no idea you were even following this! Glad to hear you're enjoying Nick's thick leather gloves ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

What happened in the last few chapters is really hot! I definitely understand Steven, why he wants to spend this special moment with Nick somewhere else than in a bed that belongs to Brad.

The bonus chapter sounds like a hot predicament as well! I love how those Lacoste socks look!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention]
Always a thrill to hear from you, man! 8-)

I'm releasing chapter 97 today.
Don't wanna bore you guys with "writer's trivia", but I'll admit, I'm having a bit of trouble with this latest scene between Nick and Steven. Finding the right balance between romance and horniness is not easy.
The setting is very unromantic, even though the actually lakeside location holds potential.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Chapter 97 - A Day to Remember

As soon as Nick lowered me into his super fat expedition bag, the overstuffed baffles swallowed my body and pressed down all around me. The bag wasn't even zipped up, but it already felt really restrictive.
My frame was thin, yet I hardly had any space to wiggle around or move at all.

The fact that my wrists were bound down to my thighs and that my ankles were bound together, really didn't help with my mobility. The big, blue-eyed hunk obviously didn't want me going anywhere.

"Alright, scoot in. All the way down." Nick ordered, carefully helping me slide into the lofty sack until my feet were touching the bottom of the bag.

I heard the sound of a heavy duty zipper being pulled, and instantly felt the massive amount of down tightening up around my feet and calves. Pretty soon I'd be completely engulfed inside my lover's big, fat winter bag, and there'd be no getting out of it.

My buff, blond prince must've noticed my worried expression, 'cause he slowly squatted down next to my head and took his hand off the zipper before reaching down to caress my cheek with his warm fingers.
"Hey. Calm down." he purred, speaking in a low, comforting tone. "You'll see, it'll be alright."

I nodded and locked my gaze into his as he caressed my cheek with the back of his fingers.
"Besides, you look real fuckin' cute all bound up in there." he added, letting his eyes roam down my mostly-naked body and causing to blush.

I couldn't help but gasp and giggle a bit when the hunk brushed his fingers over my defenseless right nipple.
I squirmed and tried to bring my arms up in an attempt to defend myself. But my attempts to do so failed miserably and I found myself unable to get away from his teasing fingers.
"Ahww! Nick...noooo. Ahwww. Ahww." I moaned, closing my eyes and curling my toes up as he kept exploring my sensitive body.

My big sexy captor chuckled and smirked down at me.
He toyed with my nipples for a bit longer before slowly bringing his hand back up to my face and running his fingers through my hair.
"I can't believe how fuckin' horny it makes me to see you in my bag like that." he admitted, narrowing his eyes a little and biting his lower lip as though he was trying to subdue a strong urge of some sort.

I blushed again and turned my face away, nuzzling the amazingly thick layer of puffy loft around me and flaring my nostrils up in the process. Nick's scent was strong and intoxication.
Honestly, it smelled a little too strong for my taste, but I still accepted it and allowed the potent musk to fill my nostrils and send my body into a state of full arousal.

Watching me sniff his bag like that must've turned my lover on more than I though.
The imposing, muscle-bound brute smirked and grabbed the upper part of his bag before pressing it down over my face and smothering me with the incredibly thick loft.

"Haha, yeah...sniff that." he chuckled, holding the twelve-inch-thick layer of down over my face.
My nostrils flared open, and I was immediately overwhelmed by the handsome warrior's overpowering scent.

For some reason, the smell of his bag was driving me crazy and made me actually WANT to be fucked by him.
It smelled strong and manly. It smelled...like Nick.

The dominant hunk kept my face smothered up for a good thirty seconds, probably getting a huge kick out of my moans, sniffs and half-hearted protests.
"How d'you like that? Thick enough for ya?" he chuckled, finally pulling the loft off from over my face so that I could speak and breathe fresh air.

"Hmm hum" I nodded, slowly allowing my eyes to roam up towards my beefy lover's broad torso and huge biceps.
My body tingled in delight as his incredibly fat bag pressed down all around me and threatened to just swallow me up from head to toe.

I felt really warm and safe.
And even though my heart was pounding, I knew I actually wanted the muscular King to climb on top of me and claim me as his property. I'd been dreaming about this for a long time now. I just couldn't believe it was actually happening for real.

Nick stood up, towering a full two meters above me and revealing the ENORMOUS tent in his shiny blue trackies.
He quickly pulled his big putrid socks off and carelessly tossed them to the floor before lowering his pants down.

I watched as the 240-pound giant pulled his pants down, and I couldn't help but squirm around in apprehension as I caught sight of the large package inside those tight-fitting boxer-briefs he was wearing.

His briefs were practically as wide as my shoulders, yet they were full to bursting and seemed barely able to contain the jock's massive thighs and huge butt.

Nick really did have a BIG ass.

It's only when he turned towards me and pulled his boxers down, that I caught sight of his monstrous dong and found myself gulping in fear. The beastly, muscle-bound god looked down at my terrified face and stood there smirking cockily. He was really proud of himself, and even though this wasn't the first time I'd seen him naked, I just couldn't get over how big and thick he was.

His giant cock immediately sprang up, reaching past his navel and pointing straight up towards the tent ceiling.
The condom-clad erection throbbed angrily, and the low-hanging ballsack that dangled down his thighs made him look even bigger.

The naked hunk crouched down over his packsack and quickly extracted a vial from one of the front pockets.
The tent literally stank of raunchy sneakers and cheesy, unwashed socks, but I was too focused on what Nick was doing to care about the revolting stench.

I watched as he poured some of the bottle's liquid content into his hand and watched as he wrapped his lube-covered fingers around the thick slab of meat that would soon be tearing inside of me. It was massive.

I couldn't help but whimper and gulp down in fear as the beefy, horned up hunk finally turned around me and made his way towards me.

"Nick?!" I immediately moaned, giving the sexy brute a set of pleading eyes as he squatted down next to the mattress. I could tell from his eyes that he was really looking forward to this.

"Nick...I don't wanna be tied up." I whimpered, trying to squirm my way out of the fat mummy bag and trying to break free of my tight restraints. Secretly, I enjoyed straining against my bonds and feeling powerless. And I knew Nick enjoyed watching me as well.

"Shhhh...I don't wanna hear it. You're staying bound up and that's final." he told me, suddenly wrapping his right hand around my throat and reaching down towards the tent floor with his other hand.
"Here, babe. Open up. You're gonna suck on my sock for the rest of the night." he added, quickly bringing his big, putrid wad of cheesy old sock down over my face.

"No! MMNNNOOO!" I cried out, crinkling my face in disgust and frantically trying to fight the incoming gag.

The brutish hunk frowned a little and put his rotten sock down before grabbing my chin and ordering me to be quiet. I whimpered in compliance but was barely given time to regain my composure.
In the blink of an eye, the big horny Alpha tightened his grip around my neck and quickly crouched down over me, locking his lips over mine and aggressively forcing his tongue inside my mouth.

He was a very aggressive and dominant kisser.
I tried slipping my tongue into his mouth, but found myself unable to slip past his own. He just filled my mouth with his velvety tongue and locked his lips over mine in a passionate embrace.
There could be no doubt about who was in the lead here.

Our kiss lasted a few more seconds, but as soon as it was over, I felt myself being roughly flipped over so that I was lying on my stomach.

My jockstrap-clad ass was now completely vulnerable and open to attack, and my hands were tied up too tight to be of any real use. I was doomed.

The smelly expedition bag felt incredibly thick and puffy around my body and the even though it wasn't zipped up yet, the air around me was getting really warm.
I tried testing my bonds out, but the ropework was flawless and the knots were completely out of reach.

As soon as the jock's warm fingers slipped in between my exposed butt cheeks, my body tensed up and an audible gasp escaped my lips.

Nick was quick to ease me down though.

"Shhh...calm down. I have to lube up your hole and see what I'm dealing with." he spoke, right before giving my defenseless ass a hard smack.
"Besides, it's not like you can do anything about it." he chuckled, rewarding me with another slap on the butt before reaching for his lube and pouring the oily liquid into his palms.

I wiggled around a bit and whimpered, but Nick just chuckled and licked his lips in anticipation.
My naked crack was parted open and a set of strong fingers gently slid in, spreading warm lube up around my ass and in between my cheeks.

I moaned when a finger brushed against my back entrance and moaned even louder when I felt some of the liquid being massaged onto it's rim.

I had to close my eyes and clench my fists tight when one of my lover's digits slowly started wiggling it's way inside my hole. The finger went it deeper and deeper. I felt him moving it around inside me.
He pulled out, and reached in again...this time with a thicker finger.
I gasped, whimpered and bit my lip, keeping my eyes glued shut and my toes curled up.

"Fuck man, you've got a tiny hole." Nick breathed out, sounding positively surprised and perplexed at how this was gonna work out for him.

As much as his words turned me on, I have to admit, they weren't doing much in the way of easing my fears.

I couldn't help but whimper as the horny giant used his fingers to try and stretch me out.
I'd never shoved anything up my ass, and even though I wanted him to enter me and spill his load inside my body, I knew that this was gonna hurt like hell.

"Nick..." I started whimpering, but the jock immediately hushed me and placed his hand over the back of my head. "Shhhh...don't worry. I'm gonna take care of you, babe." he purred, gently pulling his finger out of me.
"I want you to breathe in and out, nice and slow." he instructed, keeping a hand over the back of my head while using the other one to gently rub my back and massage my butt. "That's it...nice and slow."

I moaned and purred under his warm, soothing touch.
And in a matter of seconds, I went from being frightened and afraid, to feeling safe and sleepy once again.

I felt his lips against my upper back, and felt him kiss his way up my spine, all the way up to the back of my neck.
I couldn't help but moan again when I felt his teeth nibbling my left earlobe. His velvety tongue traced the contour of my ear a few times before slipping back into his mouth.

The horned-up, muscle-god finally kissed the top or my head and started climbing on top of me.
"Alright princess. It's time to say goodbye to that little virgin ass of yours." he purred, grabbing my butt cheeks with both of his large hands and positioning himself over my tight little hole.

This was it, I knew.
In the early hours of this cold April 22nd morning, on a lakeside camping spot high up in the mountains, Nick would finally take my virginity away from me and claim me as his property.
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

Anyone else in love? Cool cool...
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Nooooooooooo. All that waiting for another cliffhanger. How cruel!
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Mhmmmmm now that‘s really cruel, yeah!

Please don‘t let us waiting too long, Sir!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Guys, I just realised I forgot to post the photo I was supposed to post for the last chapter.
I've just added the photo now.
Scroll up to see big bad Nick stripping down to his boxers inside the dimly-lit tent.

[mention]LK3869[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]TiedNW[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]handovermouth[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]lengban[/mention] [mention]hotgom[/mention] [mention]Valimure[/mention] [mention]Johnsnow[/mention] [mention]Tickler1079[/mention] [mention]DenverKidnap[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Sniffmyfeet[/mention] [mention]puffalover[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention]
[mention]Phoenix[/mention]
[mention]jamieti684[/mention]

Just thought I'd let my core followers know, [mention]Bitchimmabottom[/mention] had several of my past works saved up in his dropbox and was kind enough to give me access to his collection.
Some of you might be happy to know that a number of my hits from the old forum are going to resurface here during the coming months.

For starters, you'll find the fully updated and remastered 1st chapter of The Bondage Buddies: All Taped Up in the Fictional Stories for Everyone section. Here's the link: http://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2339
*I'm not saying which character(s) are involved, but Bound and Gagged in a Sleeping Bag and The Bondage Buddies will crossover several times later on. Same area, same timeline.
So keep a watchful eye out for guest appearances in both series.

Chapter 98 of Bound and Gagged is complete and will be posted before the weekend.

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

So excited to see that some of your old works are going to be making a comeback! I'm saving your new works just in case this happens again. A crossover of your stories?? How exciting is that?? What thrilling news. Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve!
jamieti684
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jamieti684 »

Hello Mr. BondageFreak! I just wanted to say how amazing your story is - found it randomly a week ago, so glad I did! Still only on page 12 (just met Jeremy) but I can't wait to read more, The Bondage Buddies too. Don't have much free time but it's all I'm thinking of :D I was never into bondage and scentplay before, now I'm hooked!

You have a talent, you're creating such an immersive world with real characters. Is this the first thing you've ever written?

Thank you again for writing such an awesome story!
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

I really appreciate this gentle approach Nick uses. He's taking care that Steven is relaxed. I think that he even forgot to gag him finally, after he kissed him. I hope it will be an enjoyable experience for both guys. They really deserve this intimate moment together without being disturbed.

Bondagefreak, you're skillfully using details to make me feel like I'm there. I can imagine almost everything you describe. That's something that only very few writers are capable of doing. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Will dive into your old works, always fun to see evolutions over a few years.
Nice new profile pic, manspreading and red short... 8-)
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Chapter 98 - Storming The Castle

Nick wasn't lying when he said he'd be taking it slow.
Looking back on that night, I have to admit, he was uncharacteristically considerate and gentle.

Of course, it still hurt like hell. I mean, gentle or not, Nick's dong was still monstrously large and thick.
He was trying his best to be careful, but the truth is, we were both poorly mismatched.
At a stunning 240 pounds, the broad-chested hunk weighed a full one hundred pounds more than I did and could easily break me half or squash me to a pulp.

The instant I felt his bulbous, lubed up cockhead against my back entrance, I tensed up, clenched my fists tight and curled my toes up. I knew I had to try and relax my body, but knowing what do to didn't seem to help me in the slightest.

Luckily for me though, the blue eyed warrior was paying attention to my body signals and decided to stick to his promise and take it slow. Instead of just plowing through my defenses, he altered his approach and allowed his hard boner to rest against crack for a little while.

I couldn't help but moan in protest when his entire weight finally came down on top of me.
The air mattress wasn't pumped up too much, which resulted in my bound up body being pressed down pretty deep while the muscle-god rested flat on top of me.

The blond prince chuckled as I attempted to squirm out from underneath him, and he even made a quick comment about how fucked I was.

A pair of MASSIVE thighs suddenly clamped down over mine, and my head and face quickly disappeared underneath the handsome warrior's powerful chest and torso.
I was trapped...squashed like a bug.
When I heard the sound of a heavy duty zipper echoing inside the tent, I knew that the extremely fat mummy bag was being zipped up. There could be no turning back now.

Nick zipped the bag up to his lower back and kept the upper part of it unzipped so that he could prop himself up on his elbows and use his arms while he fucked me.

The beefy hunk lifted his upper torso off from me a bit, but before I could move my head up and beg him to go easy on me, he just slung his left arm around my head and slipped his right hand under my face, before finally allowing his broad chest and shoulders to settle back down on top of me.

"Mmmmpphh....uuhhmmmph." I cried out, unable to break away from my lover's incapacitating handgag.
Nick had no trouble keeping me quiet and kept his exceptionally large hand clamped real tight over my chin, mouth and nose.

My virgin ass was about to receive a thick, 8-inch long cock, yet I couldn't move, couldn't squirm away and was no longer able to speak up or open my mouth at all.

The big, broad muscle-hunk slowly lowered his face down over my head and kissed my scalp while simultaneously slipping his giant, oily cockhead into my defenseless hole.

My eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets when he drove his frighteningly thick mushroom-head in.
He quickly wrapped his massive limbs around me and used his giant hand to keep me from protesting or crying out.
By the time his thick tool was halfway inside me, my anus felt like it was on fire.
I cried and whimpered, but he just lathered the top of my head with kisses and kept telling me to calm down.

I felt the heavy jock's hips bucking, felt him slowly drive his raging hard-on in and out of me.
He kept telling me how good it felt, kept saying how incredibly tight I was and how he'd never felt anything like it before. I was apparently a LOT tighter than the pussy he'd previously fucked, and even though I was in pain, I couldn't help but be thrilled at the fact that he really got off on fucking me.

As the first few minutes went by, I began crying from the pain and started sobbing inside his handgag.
Nick was simply too big for me, and each time he pulled out I felt as though my bowel was just gonna empty itself.

I tried crying out again, but his hand was way too large and thick for me to succeed.
Nick quickly slowed his rhythm and started kissing my scalp once again.
"You're doing real good, babe." he whispered in my ear. "Try to relax. Nice, deep breaths." he added, before slowly driving his hips down.

I cried out and obeyed.
I knew he could feel my tears on his hand, but he probably expected as much.
The pain was normal, especially given our size difference and my lack of experience.

"Shhhh...that's it. Relax. Shhh." he purred, finally wresting his head down against his left forearm and allowing his giant tool to slip all the way inside me.

That was probably one of the most painful moments of my life, but also one I'd come to cherish for a long, long time.

I mean, I knew it would hurt.
I just had no idea it would hurt THAT much.
Those porn videos made everything look so easy.
Nick was really big and thick, but maybe I was just too sensitive or something.
I knew a lot of gay guys were using Poppers, but since my beefy Alpha had only fucked chicks before, I could only assume he'd never heard of those.

As the minutes went by, Nick slowly increased his rhythm and propped himself back up on his elbows once again.
He continued keeping his hand clamped over my face, but kept telling me what a good boy I was and kept kissing my head and making sure I was alright.
I was able to breathe through the spaces between his fingers, but all my attempts to wiggle out from underneath him were in vain. With thighs the size of my waist and biceps almost as thick as my thighs, the big blond brute had no trouble keeping me pinned down beneath his imposing torso.

Several times, I tried crying out to him and tried getting a word out, but the hunky beast wasn't interested in hearing my screams and moans. I was forced to sniff the inside of his hand and was forced to endure the pain and accept as his maddeningly large manhood as it penetrated deep inside of me.

Unfortunately for me, Nick was NOT a fast cummer and my first experience at anal intercourse lasted quite a bit longer than I'd initially hoped for. By the time he was done with me, I felt more tired and worn out than a rag doll.

My moans gradually got quieter and quieter, and even though my ass felt like it was burning up, the pain had become a bit more manageable.

I kept reminding myself of the fact that Nick was the one inside of me and I kept picturing his handsome face and hot body in my mind. For some reason, it helped take the some of the pain away.

Just when I thought I was finally getting used to this, the beastly brute increased his cadence and started bucking his hips down harder and faster.
I felt his big pubic bush between my butt cheeks and knew that his huge dong was all the way inside me.
I cried out and tried getting my face out of his hand, but the dominant Alpha simply tightened his grip and drove his engorged tool in and out of me.

He was thrusting himself in real deep now and I could tell by his quickened breathing that he was nearing orgasm.
He must've been inside of me for at least half an hour by that point, and even though I loved him deeply, I couldn't wait for him to finally pull out of me and give my ass some much needed rest.

"Mnnnpphhh....mmmpphh." I yelled out, causing the hunk to tighten his grip around my face and body even more.

"Quiet." he growled, his deep, masculine voice filling my ears as he pulled in and out of me with increasing speed.

Pretty soon, the hunk was moaning and growling in pleasure.
It was getting really warm, but the cold night air that spilled inside the partially unzipped mummy bag kept us from getting sweaty.

Nick's growling got deeper and deeper.
I felt his giant thighs clamping down tighter around mine, until finally, he exploded.

"UUGGGHH! UUUUUGHHH YEAH! UUUHHGG FUCK!" he moaned, his large sack pressing against my crack as hot streams of semen suddenly started shooting out of his massive, eight inch cock.

His body tensed up so much and his huge limbs crushed me so tight in those final moments, that I practically passed out from lack of oxygen inside that big, smothering hand of his.

I didn't get the honour of feeling the sexy god's warm liquid squirt out inside of me.
But as I came to understand later on, he'd done the right thing by keeping his condom on, and it showed a definite sign of maturity on his part.

In the seconds that followed his ejaculation, Nick propped himself on his elbows, unzipped the sleeping bag a bit and quickly craned his neck down to kiss my head.

We were both too exhausted to talk a lot, but I took the time to thank my King for taking me, and puckered my lips up against the underside of his huge left bicep before kissing it and burying my face beneath it.

The hunk nuzzled the top of my head for a bit and quickly slipped a hand down before removing his cum-filled condom and tossing it to the floor, next to our mattress.

We didn't really speak after that. We had a lot to say to each other, but all of it could wait 'till morning.
I closed my eyes and quite literally buried my face underneath my lover's big, powerful pecs.
He pulled his giant arms back in his smelly winter bag and started zipping it back up again.

This time, he zipped us up all the way and even tightened the hood up so that only a small opening remained.
Nick's massive biceps bulged as he crossed his bulky forearms up above me and used them like a pillow to rest his head on.

I wouldn't be going anywhere tonight, he'd make certain of that.

And so I closed my eyes, accepted the warmth and weight of his huge body on top of mine, sniffed in the musky scent of his fat bag, and nuzzled my face deep underneath his protective muscles.

Nick kissed the top of my head one final time, and then we both fell asleep.
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

If I don't lose my cherry like this I don't wanna lose it
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Wow it's amazing how even though sex isn't really your thing in your stories, you are able to describe it so well. The style is just so... you. It still sounds like your amazing story and doesn't get too smutty.

Amazing chapter. Thank you sir!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Very well told, not lacking details and your usual precise descriptions of 'physical feelings' and it's not too much either... It's a mature piece; seriously, sex scenes are a bitch to write unless you get downright pornographic and I'd say the outcome is balanced. And hot :D
Steven made us proud, Nick was intense and caring: a night to remember !
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic